BEAUTIFUL. W1

By _butterflyhearts

In which a girl has eleven mates. Wanna One Fan Fiction. VAMPIRE AU. More

prologue
one. beautiful
two. mates
four. energetic
five. promise
six. try
seven. kiss
eight. cuddle
nine. baby girl
ten. dance class
eleven. breaking
twelve. open up
thirteen. lullaby
fourteen. darling
fifteen. what
sixteen. prove it
seventeen. euphoria
eighteen. rose
nineteen. pretty u
twenty. short girl appreciation
twenty one. lonely
twenty two. boyfriend's voice
twenty three. short hair
twenty four. for you
twenty five. lie detector
twenty six. my darling
twenty seven. the truth untold
twenty eight. rewrite the stars
epilogue part 1

three. babe

6.3K 217 198
By _butterflyhearts

Ari's point of view

What did i do in my past life to deserve this shit?

I'm only sixteen and all of the sudden i have eleven mates whom are vampires and princes. It's not that I hate them. I just dislike the idea of Vampires being my mates.

Oh, did all guess what the hell am I?

Guess not.

"Jeon Ari, training time!", dad called.

Since i have seven fathers so i have to call them 'father' in different ways. My first father, his name is Kim Seokjin. Since he was a mother like father so I call him papa.

My second father, Min Yoongi, prefer me calling him dad since it made him sound cool. My third father, Jung Hoseok made me call him otou-chan. Kim Namjoon, my fourth father is a strict looking and was the head of the family so I automatically called him father. Park Jimin my fifth father , I call him aboji.

The sixth father, Kim Taehyung, he prefers to called daddy. He claims it to be cute. Jeon Jungkook, the seventh father, I call him appa.

To be honest, sometimes i get confused so I call them father or simply dad cause it's too much work.

Okay back to the story.

I quickly change into black cropped tank top and grey joggers. Wearing a pair of white adidas shoes and special choker, I rushed to our training room.

When I reached there, I couldn't believe my damn eyes. My heart started to beat twice the normal speed as I accidentally made eye contact with them.

"Ari dear, you didn't tell us you found your mates already.", Papa stated as Aboji and Appa were talking to Woojin and Jihoon.

I looked directly at their way and boy, how mad I was. Who are they to come here so casually on a Sunday?! The only time where I could avoid them. Also, how did they find my address? Only the performance unit knows my address.

Jihoon looked at me and shot his famous wink. Not knowing how to react, i merely looked away towards Father. He looked displeased as he was sure shooting daggers at the two princes.

"Ari dear, come here.", Aboji gestured me over.

"Yes?"

"You are aware that they're your mates right?", I gave a nod. Main reason why i i left early during the age ceremony.

"You're living with them dear."

--

"Wait what?"

"Not now, after this session then you'll move.", Appa told me privately since I pulled him away from the two vampires.

"But..", I tried to protest but note the tried.

"Sweetheart, I can't fight your father. Besides they're your mates. They won't hurt you."

"Even if they found out what I am?", I questioned.

That made my appa hesitate before nodding.

Wow, how reassuring.

--

I came back to find out most of them there. Curse their vampire gifts. I gave them a slight bow since i am fully aware that they're still princes.

The swords that they were holding caught my eye. What were they doing with swords? Princes aren't supposed to even touch swords.

Since my fathers are the most important slayers in the Kingdom, they train slayers. One of their trainings were swordsmanship. I learnt it since i was 10. Due to special reasons of course.

"Good you're here child. The Queen requested for you to teach the princes swordsmanship.", my mom aka Min Raejung told me with a motherly smile plastered on her beautiful face.

I asked for several reasons. One of the reasons were because I am their mate. They insisted me to teach them. And I am one of the best swordswoman around.

Great.

"Fine. Whatever.", I tied my hair into a ponytail. I walked over to the princes and cleared my throat to make my presence known.

"Hello babe! Nice seeing you here.", Woojin gave me his snaggletooth smile.

"I live here. Now get in your positions. Six on the left, five on the right.", i ordered in a boss like voice.

"Feisty. I love you more love!", Seongwoo cooed loudly.

They all went to divide themselves into lines. Daniel, Jihoon, Jisung, Jinyoung, Sungwoon and Guanlin on the left and Seongwoo, Woojin, Minhyun, Daehwi and Jaehwan on the right side.

I stood in between the lines with my sword in my hand. I walked in the middle space they gave and made eye contact with every one of them.

Shit, I never knew they were this charming.

"Jackets off."

"What?"

"Are you kidding me sweetheart?"

"Did I shutter?", I deadpanned.

They all groaned as they took off their jackets and threw it on the floors. Some of them took of their accessories so they wouldn't get injured. As if they could.

I started to teach the basic parts of swordsmanship and boy, i never knew it was that easy to teach royalty because man, they all focused for the first time in front of my eyes.

Somebody give me an award. This doesn't happen all the time.

"You're doing it wrong Your Highness.", I said to Daehwi who was struggling with his sword.

"Care to help me?"

I stood behind him and held his sword along with his hand. I corrected the position and taught him the right way to jerk his sword. His hand was shaking though. I wonder why.

I instantly let go of his hand and moved away. I gave him an encouraging smile before moving on to the other princes who staring at us the whole fucking time.

"What?", I looked at them.

"teach me too."

"i think my sword is broken."

"I'm not holding it right."

"it's hard babe. Help me too."

"Are you all fucking serious with me?", I spat out. Making them all pout at me. What happened to the scary vampires that always tease me whenever they had the fucking chance?

But then, i got outnumbered. I ended up teaching them individually. Some of them were taking advantage of the situation but some were actually serious.

--

"Dismissed", I ended the session after two hours of teaching the eleven vampires. I sat down on one of the seats and drunk a whole bottle of water.

Since i was quite tired, wearing a choker making it much worst as it started to suffocate me again. It happens often now. It magically starts to suffocate me to the point i have to take it off.

This special choker covers my scent. That's why Daniel or the others couldn't smell my scent unless if i take it off.

But i can't right now. I surrounded by vampires for god's sake. And I'm not wishing to be bitten so no.

"Shit", I cursed under my breath as I held the back of my neck to ease the pain.

All of the princes snapped their attention towards me and their eyes were glowing. That means they sensed my pain. Jihoon teleported to my side and put his arm around me.

His so damn lucky my neck hurts now.

"Baby, what's wrong?", his voice smoothed into my ears.

"Guanlin.", Jaehwan glared at the youngest prince who was showing his arms up to show he was innocent.

Daniel who was looking at me with concern in his red orbs. His eyes went down to my choker. Shoot, he knows. He went over and crouched down to my seating. He put his hand under my chin and gently made me look up to his face.

"Take it off.", he ordered me softly. I shook my head. I'm sorry, i have to be stubborn for my own safety.

"Fine. Jinyoung.", Daniel gave Jinyoung a signal which made Jinyoung nod and instantly my choker was off me.

Damn it! Prince Jinyoung has telekinesis for a vampire gift. I should've run.

--

Third person's point of view.

As the choker went off her neck, a foreign scent hit their noses. It was like Prince Daniel described. Irresistible indeed.

Jihoon's grip on her shoulder tightened as he felt Ari was trying to get away from him. Sungwoon got closer to her making Minhyun hold him back.

Sungwoon was one of the vampires who couldn't stand the scent of sweet blood. He had to have it or not he'll go crazy.

Jisung on the other hand was trying to control Daehwi and Guanlin since they were the youngest vampires. They were similar to Sungwoon too.

Seongwoo and Jaehwan backed away from the girl. Taking Daniel and Woojin while they're at it.

"Let go of me Jihoon.", Ari felt his face trying to get close to her neck.

"No let me have a bite baby.", Jihoon smirked at her body was slightly shaking at his touch.

"No."

"You're ours. Your body, your soul, your
everything. Belongs to me, to us.", he proclaimed.

'where the heck are my parents at?!', She thought when she realized she was still at home.

"Jinyoung... please..", her eyes pleaded for her when her eyes collided with Jinyoung's eyes.

He immediately felt her pleading and used all his strength to pull Jihoon away from her. Jihoon's icy powers started to unleash but soon calmed down when he saw Jinyoung shaking his head no.

'remember my sons. Never take blood out out of force or anger. Cherish your mate my sons.'

"I'm sorry.", he mumbled before backing away from the young girl.

Jinyoung went up to the girl and helped her up. He gave a handsome smile on his face and kissed her neck as a sign of affection between mates.

As soon as his lips touched her neck, the pain lessen naturally.

The door opened suddenly.

"Shortcake-- Ari!", Yongguk ran to her, pulling her away from Jinyoung's grasp. He scanned her neck looking for bites.

As a slayer, Yongguk has golden eyes. It was beautiful to stare at. But a vampire's eyes were red as blood. Very tempting.

"Stay away."

"You stay away."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 334 23
A vampire needs a queen. A girl just moved into the neighborhood, and someone is hungry. I'm not good with descriptions, just read the book :)
57.1K 1.8K 19
࿐ * ੈ♡˳ a compilation of fictional love stories . . . 2017-2018 | completed © LUHOIS
6.7K 251 25
you just started your college life and already a guy asked you out. you always got rejected by your crushes whenever you confess to them and never ha...
453 30 11
𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆...