The Beginning of Forever

By PhoenixFire87

*Reg KevEdd Get Together Fic* Kevin askes Edd for tutoring so he can get in the dork's good graces. Things st... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23

Part 22

1.1K 44 18
By PhoenixFire87

A never-ending hour passes before a swollen eyed Edd slowly trudges upstairs to his bedroom. He flops down on the other side of Shira with a heavy sigh. He looks up at Kevin and gently touches his face. "Are you asleep?"

Kevin sniffs "No."

Edd moves Shira to the other side of himself and scoots closer to Kevin. "You're crying..."

"I'm hurt, pissed off, and fed up... instead of getting into a fight, this is my other option."

Edd sighs and pulls Kevin into a hug. "I'm sorry Kevin. I'm just... everything is coming at me at once. I was wrong. Please forgive me?"

"Everything is coming at me too... I need help, I need support. I need you to be strong for me so I can be strong for you. I also need you to trust me, even if things seem like they are a certain way, just ask me. Do you trust me?"

"Yes..." Edd says softly. "I'm sorry for hurting you" he whispers with a tear falling down his red cheeks.

"I'm sorry for being secretive" Kevin cupped Edd's red cheeks, wiping the fallen tear away with his fingers before bringing him in for a sweet kiss. "I just wanna be like how we were in our first few weeks together..."

"I want nothing more than that, trust me, I do. However, it seems it won't happen for a while" Edd sighs before snuggling under Kevin's chin.

"Not until my father is in jail or dead..."

"Kevin..." Edd says sadly, hearing the mix of emotions in Kevin's voice.

"What? It's a true statement."

"Or we move away?" Edd whispers.

"He would follow, babe. I would move away with you in a second but it won't help. Even transferring out, I don't really wanna leave Peach Creek. We grew up here... all our friends are here. We started here and I'm not going to let him take anyway anything else from me."

Edd nods sadly and sniffs. "I'm so tired of this Kevin... I can't handle hiding for much longer. It's driving me crazy. I can't even go for a walk without having to be escorted. I'm paranoid of everything and now it's affecting our relationship. Now you're telling me you want to handle this by yourself? He's not afraid to kill you, Kevin. What am I going to do if he does?"

"The plan isn't for me to die, babe... we got a lot of plans for our future after all! But he needs to be removed before we can do anything that we want to. I'm not going to go out and look him, but I do wanna be ready when, and if, he comes."

"I suppose I can't change your mind about anything" Edd sighs. "I love you, Kevin. I'm sorry for everything I did today. Can I make it up to you?" he asks with puppy dog eyes.

"When this is all over and done with, allow me to take you on the first of many, many romantic dates. And I wanna see you smile a real smile."

Edd grins and kisses Kevin's lips "Can we go to the planetarium?"

"Whatever you want... it's all for you. I'll even let you explain stuff to me and I'll listen to every word."

Edd giggles and snuggles underneath Kevin's chin again "Even all of the scientific names?"

"I'll try my best to keep up" he nods with a small chuckle, enjoying how such a simple thing makes Edd so happy.

"Can we even go to the iMax and the gift shop afterwards?" Edd asks with gleaming blue eyes.

"Rather take you to the iPic but we can. It's all for you, babe" Kevin grinned at his excited boyfriend, enjoying the small bit of normalcy.

Edd gasps and his eyes widen into the size of saucers. "Really?! You'd take me there?!"

"Yeah! It would be so cool! I might even sneak in a kiss" Kevin grinned, leaning in and stealing a few.

Edd hums his satisfaction and nuzzles against Kevin's chest. "I can't wait! This will be our first public date!" he grins. "We can be like a normal couple?"

"A normal couple... finally!"

Edd giggles and gently hits Kevin's chest "You're supposed to say 'we are normal babe!'"

"Oh, I apologize, sir... how can I ever make it up to you, my normal boyfriend?"

"Warm Kevin fuzzies?" Edd asks cutely.

"Always for you" Kevin wraps his arms around Edd, pulling him close and kissing his forehead and slowly making a trail down to his lips.

Edd gives a soft moan as he kisses him back. "Kevin..." Edd whispers against his lips. Shira suddenly whines and pushes her way between the two boys. "Hey! Haha, Shira!" Edd giggles. Zoie, not wanting to miss any love, throws half her body onto Kevin. "I guess you both want warm Kevin fuzzies too, huh?"

"Why does your love hurt Zoie? Why must you lie ON me?" Kevin laughs as he grabs her face and roughs her up causing her to start mouthing his hands. Soon there was a full-fledged fight on Edd's bed and Shira struggling to get into the action. Miriam finally feels better after sleeping in and a shower to come out of her bedroom. She hears growls from the dogs, rambunctious laughter from Kevin, and her son scolding his boyfriend. She smiles and walks downstairs, preparing a light lunch and planning for a hearty dinner.

"Kevin you're going to hurt her!" Edd whines. Shira gives a playful bark and jumps off of the bed, runs around the room, then hops back onto the bed. "Uh! Shira calm down young lady!" Zoie pounces onto the little nerd and steals his beanie before triumphantly sashaying away. "G-get back here Zoie! Kevin, get your dogs!" he pouts.

"I only have one, thank you... that small brown asshole is yours."

"Well, get your big brown jerkwad to give me my hat back!" Edd sasses back.

"But I like you so much better without your hat..." Kevin cooed sweetly and he nuzzled behind his ear and kissed down his neck.

Before he can stop himself, Edd releases a small moan "S-stop that!"

"Say you'll keep your hat off for the rest of the night!" Kevin throws back.

"No! I don't want your mother to see!"

"She won't be back for hours... it's only noon!"

"But you just said to keep it off for the rest of the night Kevin!"

"How about when we are in the bedroom?" Kevin asked as he kissed under Edd's chin.

"Nyoooo" Edd whimpers as he squirms against his boyfriend.

"Go ahead and keep squirming..." Kevin held him tighter.

Edd squirms again and tries to break free. "Stoooopppp" he whines.

"Whyyyyyyyy???" Kevin whines back but pulled back. He made a promise after all.

"Why'd you stop?!" Edd whines again, turning around to give Kevin a little pout. He didn't actually expect, nor want, the redhead to stop.

"You told me to... remember when we first started dating? I told you that if you ever wanted me to stop, I will" Kevin gently kissed Edd.

"But I didn't mean it this time! Don't stop!" Edd begs.

"Well then don't tell me to!" Kevin smirks and leans down to kiss him, nipping lightly at his jaw and neck.

"Kevin..." Edd squeals "The dogs..."

"Ignore them" Kevin husked out, kissing a small collar bone while nudging Zoie and Shira onto the floor.

Edd moans as he swings his leg over Kevin's waist "Can I request something before we continue?"

"Anything for you, baby..." Kevin ran his hand up Edd's leg, sliding under his shirt.

"Will you...continue what we were doing the other day?" he blushes.

"Y-you want me to continue... with my fingers?" Kevin asked astounded. Edd nods with an even darker blush and looks away.

Kevin felt jolts of pleasure race down his spine and coil in his belly. He smiled and gently grasped Edd's chin, pulling him in to a sweet and passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss with a moan, he looked into lust filled blue eyes and smiled. "Anything for you..."

Edd can't help but to grind against Kevin's cock in a moment of pure excitement. "I love you, Kevin" he moans as he rocks again.

"I love you, too" Kevin moans out as his hand glide along soft skin of Edd's torso, slowly moving his shirt up and bunched it up by his chin. Sucking on his collar bones and working down to lick and suck on a nipple, Kevin's hands busied themselves with gripping Edd's hips and thighs.

"Kevin, don't tease me" he begs as he moves into the touch.

"But I have to do something to have you begging for me" he chuckled and he moved down, kissing and licking along the way. His hands slid inside the waistband of his pants and moved around to grip Edd's plump ass. A smirk made its way across his face as a startled gasp came out of his adorably horny boyfriend as Kevin worked a line is kisses and lick down his sternum.

Edd whimpers and shifts under his boyfriend's touch. "K-Kev..." he gasps as he backs his ass up into Kevin's hands. Sick of the clothing barrier, Kevin quickly pulled Edd's pants and boxers off with his own shirt, he grabbed some lube from his bag on the floor by the bed for his fingers and returned. One finger gently probed while Kevin descended onto Edd's cock with his mouth, sucking him all the way back.

Edd naturally bucks into the heat as a moan escapes his lips. "More p-please...." he begs. Kevin slowly slides in a finger slowly thrusts and continues to suck Edd down his throat, trying to make the initial pain less. Once Edd relaxed, Kevin slowly slipped a second finger in, determined to find that bundle of nerves that would send Edd over the edge.

Edd squirms a little and runs his fingers through Kevin's hair. "Oh, God! K-Kevin!" he adjusts to the foreign intruders in his ass then begins to rock in time with them. Kevin lifts himself off of the cock in front of him and remind Edd to be quiet. "Your Mom is home, babe" he says quickly, licking and sucking up and down the vein on the underside of Edd's cock. Curling his fingers gently, he knew he found that special spot when Edd arched his back and released a muffled moan.

Edd melts into a panting, sweating mess. "There..." he moans as he grinds again, encouraging Kevin to continue hitting his sweet spot. Kevin comes off Edd's cock and slowly kisses his way up to be face to face with him. Kissing him passionately, he ground their cocks together, using his free hand to stroke them at the same time.

Edd gives a pleasured whimper, wanting nothing more than to scream his lover's name. He weakly scratches down Kevin's chest and bucks against his cock. Kevin breaks his kiss and buries his head into Edd's neck. "One more..." and he slowly works one more finger into him. Edd can't hold back anymore and releases a rather loud moan. He turns his head partially buries his reddened cheeks into the sheets.

Kevin smirks "What do you want, babe?"

"Y-you..." Edd whispers bashfully.

"You wanna go further?" Kevin asked, expecting to be shot down but to his surprise, Edd nods shyly and looks away.

"You sure? I don't want you to do it because I want to. You gotta want it too" Kevin pleaded with his eyes.

"I-I want it. This feels so good, it makes me want to experience all of you..."

Kevin gave a relieved smile and kissed Edd passionately once again. Breaking the kiss and removing his fingers, Kevin reached down to his bag again and pull out a condom, knowing that Edd would appreciate the gesture. Quickly wrapping himself up, he leaned down face to face with Edd. "It's going to feel uncomfortable at first, but I'll go at your pace, ok?"

Edd nods and pulls Kevin into a kiss as he feels his cock move towards himself. Kevin presses against Edd's entrance and pressed until the head popped in and he felt Edd grab his shoulders in a tight grip. "K-Kevin!" Edd gasps as his lover enters him. He squeezes his shoulders tighter and turns his head away. Kevin moans but whisper sweet coos into Edd's ear while he pushes Edd's thighs apart more to make it a bit easier for them both. "It's okay, it's okay... If you wanna stop, just tell me."

Edd nods and relaxes a little and allows Kevin to ease into him some more. A moan mixed with pleasure and pain escapes his lips. He tosses his head to the side to hide the tears forming in his eyes then freezes. "K-Kevin stop!" He tries his best to push Kevin off him and cover them both at the same time. Shira and Zoie both hop up from their nap, hackles raised, and snarl and bark at the bedroom window. Edd's face turns ghostly pale and a scream rings throughout the house.

As soon as Edd screams, Kevin turns to the window and pales as he shouts a curse. Zoie runs up to the window and reaches up with her front legs, slamming into the window pane and cracking one of the panes of glass. Kevin grabs their pants from the floor and throws his on while tossing Edd's his. Just then, Miriam bursts through the door gun in hand and sees Charles face as he disappears into the shadows.

Edd bursts into hysterics and curls in on himself on the bed. "Kevin, what happened?" Miriam asks as she dials the police.

Kevin collects Edd in his arms "We were cuddling in bed and all of a sudden Edd screamed and Zoie and Shira freaked out. Looked over and saw his face in the window!"

Edd begins to hyperventilate as tears stream down his face. Miriam bends down and kisses her son's cheek. "I want you boys to go lock yourselves in my room. You'll be safest there" she commands. "N-no... No...!" Edd whimpers.

"We need to get out of here. Grab the dogs and run for now. We can come back later on but right now it is not safe for anyone." Just then the cops got one the phone and Miriam retold the story, getting officers sent out.

Edd cowers in Kevin's arms as they quickly get dressed. Miriam hangs up with the cops and turns to leave the room and grab her keys. A loud thud sounds at the front door causing everyone to freeze. A few more thuds cause the door to slam open and heavy footsteps to come walking up the stairs. Miriam panics and shoves the boys behind her and quietly shuts the door. The dogs begin to frantically bark, betraying their location to the footsteps now right outside Edd's door. "Get in the attic. Now!" Miriam commands.

"No, I'm not going to leave you, Mama" Edd whimpers, leaving Kevin and clinging onto his mother's back.

Kevin suddenly steps in front of Miriam and pushes them both into the closet with the attic entry way. The dogs head up with Edd and Miriam right behind them, Kevin grabs the taser before heading up with them, locking the door. "We should hide" Kevin suggested handing Shira to Edd. Zoie emitted a low growl but Kevin kept her quiet.

Edd looks at Kevin and his mother with wide, terrified eyes as Miriam pulls the door to the attic up. "He's going to find us!" he quietly whimpers as the footsteps move around his room. The sound of the mattress being thrown and the box spring being flipped over.

"Come out you little faggots!" Charles roars, knocking Edd's belongings off his shelf. "I saw your asses in here! Stop hiding!" He cocks his gun and fires into the closet then slams the door open. "Get in here Kevin!" Shira whimpers and jumps out of Edd's arms, nails scratching on the floor and revealing their hiding spot. "I found you..." Charles sings darkly as he reloads his gun. "Kevin..." Edd whispers through tears as the attic door is pulled down. Miriam protectively clutches the boys behind her. Charles' head and torso appears in the opening. His arm aims at Miriam and fires off before being quickly followed by another shot and the sound of electricity as two bodies hit the floor...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.6K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
361 0 37
Butters digs up his old Professor Chaos costume after years of neglect, but how will he be received by his arch nemesis who never gave up his job as...
62.5K 2.5K 31
This is my KevEdd story. They're in high school and it starts with a simple plot. This is my first time writing KevEdd, but it got a lot of good revi...
36K 1.3K 11
Eddy and Edd have been dating off and on until Eddy finally snaps Edd's trust for the last time. Seeking comfort he heads towards his remaining frien...