Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother

6.2K 101 118
By TheSpectre21

Timeskip, 1 Week Later

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beacon students of all years, including staff, were all getting ready to attend the memorial service for one of the greatest, kindest, most strongest students to ever attend Beacon. Tanya L/N....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In Team STRQ's room, Raven is helping Summer fix her dress, while Qrow and Tai are fixing their ties.

Tai: Man, I still can't believe she's gone..

Summer: Who would've thought that's how she would go...

Qrow: How's Y/N holding up?

Summer: He's won't get over it soon, and it'll be even harder now to raise Pan.

Tai: I just hope they can turn things around.

Inside the bathroom, you were fixing your hair while Raven was fixing her make-up. You left Pan and Yang with Glynda so they wouldn't be at the memorial of one of their mother's. Nothing was said between you or Raven, she had a solemn, glum look, while you had a dead pan look on your face. 

Raven: We have to pick up Yang and Pan after.

Y/N: Mhmm.

Raven: Then after that, we need to move all of Pan's stuff over to our room.

Y/N: Mhmm.

Raven: Y/N...

Y/N: Wha-

She cut you off by hugging you and kissing you.

Raven: *pulls away* I know you lost her...I lost someone dear to me also....but please....you can't let this stop you. You have Yang...Pan...me.....you still have us who love you to death. Don't let her death stop you from being the loving and caring man we know and love....*sobs* please....stay with us.....don't lose yourself...

She clung onto your suit, and you began to break down. You let your tears fall, and fell to your knees as she fell with you, and you clung to each other like your lives depended on it. 

Y/N: I was too late...*sobs*...I couldn't save her...*sobs*

Raven: No...don't talk like that *sobs* she did everything she could to protect you. *sobs* She gave her semblance so you could use it to save everyone. *sobs* She was the most selfless, kind hearted person in the world. *sobs* She wouldn't want you to blame yourself for her death. *sobs*

You both continued to cry in each other's arms, feeling sad and depressed that one of the people you cared about the most was now gone. After a few minutes, you both got up and cleaned your faces so it wouldn't look like you cried. After finishing up, you turned to Raven.

Y/N: Raven....

Raven: Yeah?

Y/N:....Thank you...

Raven: I'll always be here for you my love. Are you ready?

You nodded, and both of you walked out the bathroom, and left the doormitories with the rest of team STRQ. Beacon was in a state of sadness. No one has ever felt so sad ever. Tanya brought happiness and joy to Beacon, and always brought out the best in others. She would always find ways to put smiles on others faces, and warm even the coldest hearts. People would pass by you saying that they were sorry for your last, and that she was an amazing person. To you she wasn't amazing.....she was perfect. You her, and Pan had a life planned out ahead for the three of you along with Yang and Raven, but now that plan has changed. The five of you began to make your way to the cafeteria where they cleared all the tables, and set up the seats for everyone who was attending, which was the entire academy, and more. Your parents along with Raven's and everyone else's flew out to Beacon to be there to support you and Tanya's family. Once you arrived at the cafeteia, you saw that it was completely filled with students, but you only stared at one thing....the coffin that was in the middle of the aisle...resting with the top half open. You closed your eyes and breathed heavily. Raven held onto your hand and helped you calm down, and you all walked inside. Team STRQ went to separate seats, while you took a seat next to Tanya's family. Her father was trying to comfort a crying Alexa, and just sat there staring at her coffin. As everyone took their seat, Ozpin stepped up to the podium.

Ozpin: Ehem..today, we mourn the loss of not only a student of Beacon, or huntress-in-training, we mourn the loss of a dear friend......a lover......a dear mother....Tanya L/N, a young woman who was pure of heart, and always would seek to help others who were in need, no matter her own condition. I have never met a student like her, and I doubt I ever will. May you rest in peace Tanya Castillas.....Tanya L/N....you will be missed.

With that, he stepped off the podium, and her father stepped up and pulled out a small piece of paper. The tear stains were visible in his eyes, and he took a deep breath before speaking.

George: M-My daughter...was the most important person in my life...*sniff* I promised my baby girl when she was born *sobs* that I would protect her. I told her that I was always going to be there for her. *sobs* She was my little princess *scrunches face and cries in sadness* and I'm going to miss her for the rest of my life. She was my pride and joy, and I can't think of a life without her..*sobs* I'm going to miss you baby girl....just always know....daddy loves you..

He walked off the stage crying, as Christina took her turn, and went up. Her make up was really messy, and her hair looked messed up as well. Tear stains were all over her face as she pulled out her goodbye speech for Tanya.

Christina: Hey sis *sobs* I know that you're in a better place, and that Oum and anyone else up there is treating you well *sobs* because if they aren't, I'm gonna kick there butts *laughs and sobs* When we met as kids, I knew I wanted to be just like you. You were so kind, caring, lovable, and everything a person could ever dream of being. I've never met anyone like you, and I never will. *sobs louder* I'm gonna miss you sis *breaks down and cries* 

She had to be escorted off, and her mother came up to her and cried with her. Finally, it was your turn. You slowly got up, and made your way to the podium. You looked to your right, and stared at her,before looking down at your speech. You were breathing heavily, and your hands were shaking. 

Y/N: Tanya...

You struggled to get words out of your mouth, and began to choke up.

Y/N: Y-You...were the b-bes-...*scrunches face and fights back tears* best person to ever...come into my life....

You clenched the sides of your paper tighter as tears dropped onto it. People began to tear up and cry, seeing how hard it was for you.

Y/N: You were..*sniffle* the mother to my little Pan-chan. *sobs* And it's going to be so hard f-f-for us to...to...

You leaned against the podium and breathed heavily as Cole placed a hand on your back for support. Speaking was the most difficult thing to do at the moment. Your sadness was eating away at you as your tears became more frequent. You took a deep breath, and stood straight up. 

Y/N: You were my lover....my spouse....my best friend......and now you're gone....It was my fault..*sobs*

Cole: Y/N-

Y/N: If I had been there.....if I had just been there with you *shuts eyes and crushes paper*IF I HAD JUST BEEN THERE YOU WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN ALIVE WITH US!!! *cries louder* WITH ME!!! 

You dropped to your knees as Cole caught you from behind and tried to help you up. Everyone was now crying, seeing how much it hurt you, and how you blame yourself for her death. As Cole tried to take you off the podium, you broke free from his grasp, and ran to the coffin. You placed your arms on Tanya's shoulders and cried loudly.

Y/N: PLEASE TANYA!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! *Cries louder* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAAAAAAAAAANYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cole and a few other boys grabbed you and tried to pry you off her body. The girls were crying rivers seeing your pain and sorrow in losing Tanya. You struggled against them, and in the process, activated your semblance, turning super saiyan. Your cries echoed through Beacon and after finally getting you down, you knelt in front of the coffin, sobbing and bawling your eyes out. Your mother came to your side, along with Crystal, and Kayla, and they all tried to comfort you, but to no avail.

???: Please, no more tears my love.

Everyone looked around to see who said that, and Raven's team looked to her.

Raven: It-It wasn't me...

???: Y/N.

Y/N: H-Huh?..

As you looked up, you saw a bright light appear in front of you, forcing everyone to shield their eyes. Once it died down, your breath hitched and your eyes widened, as did everyone else's. In front of you was a woman, who had blonde hair, and teel eyes. She had a smile on her face, and was in front of the coffin.

Cole: N-No way...

Christina: I-Is that?...

Y/N: T-Tanya.....

She smiled, and floated towards you, placing her hands on the sides of your face, wiping the tears away.

Tanya: Don't blame yourself for my death my love. There was nothing you could have done. It's okay.

You cried even more, and leaned into her shoulder as you felt her caress you, and comfort you.

Tanya: Shhhh, it's okay my darling. It's okay.

Y/N: T-Tanya...*sobs loudly*

She caressed you in her arms, and kissed the top of your head.

Play

Tanya: The wolf that stole my heart, you have brought happiness and joy in my life, and whenever I was with you, I've never felt so alive. Thank you Y/N L/N, the Warrior Elite who defeated Cell, the Super Saiyan who destroyed Cooler, the person who saved Remnant, and the love of my life. You have brought me peace, and I rest with happiness, knowing that you and Pan are still alive, and well. It will be hard, but you have to be there for Pan, she needs you now more than ever. I love you so much Y/N.

She leaned down and kissed you, and you held the kiss for as long as you could. You cried as your lips were locked with hers, feeling the passion and love behind hers. After what seemed like an eternity, you both pulled away, and she walked back up to the coffin, before turning around to look at you.

Tanya: I'll always be with you Y/N, always.

With that, she disappeared into a white light, and you stood up.

Tanya: *in head* Keep moving forward, protect the life I loved, tell Pan mommy loves her. I love you.

Y/N: *looks up* Tanya..

You wiped your tears and threw away your sadness, and replaced it with determination.

Y/N's Thoughts: I will Tanya, I promise.

Outside, Beacon Cliffs

Everyone was gathered by the cliffs, and watched as they lowered the now closed coffin into the ground. Once they finished burying it, you looked up to the statue of Tanya, which was sculpted to show her first activating her semblance. The writing under it said...Here lies Tanya L/N, beolved wife, daughter, friend, and mother...You placed down flowers on her grave, and looked at it.

Y/N: I promise Tanya, I won't let you down.

Just then, an explosion occurred and smoke could be seen in Vale.

Ozpin: One of you, go and inform Glynda that there is trouble in Vale, and to order a team of huntsman-

Y/N: No.

Ozpin: Huh? 

Y/N: I'll be right back.

Quick Timeskip

Everyone was waiting outside for you, and after a few minutes, you came out not in a suit, but in some form of armor. It was blue body suit, and had a chest piece that just covered your torso, and had white gloves and boots.

Raven: Y/N?

???: Whoa, look at the armor.

???: Looks amazing.

???: What's he gonna do?

Ozpin: What are you up to Y/N?

Y/N: I'm keeping my promise.

You walked towards the edge of Beacon and stared towards Vale, seeing the fires rise up. 

Y/N: Time to test my new semblance...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

You began to raise your power, and everyone could feel the energy forming around you. A golden aura surrounded you as your hair turned blonde, and eyes went teel.

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Your power exploded out of you, and you stood there in your super saiyan form.

Ozpin: Incredible...

Raven: Y/N...

Y/N: I'll be back Raven, take good care of Yang, and Pan.

Raven: Dinner will be ready by the time you come back.

Y/N: Better make extra, I haven't eaten all day.

Raven: *giggles* Y/N.

Y/N: *turns to Raven* Yeah?

Raven: I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

With that, you flew off, determined to crush the evil doers that try to destroy the peace, and especially determined to keep your promise to Tanya. Tanya looked down at you from the heavens with a smile, and just before disappearing...

Tanya: My Super Saiyan, my beloved wolf, my lover....my Y/N... go get em. *smiles and disappears into light*

Y/N's Thoughts: I won't fail again, never again! I will protect my friends, my family! I will keep the promise I made to Tanya! Her death won't be in vain! I, Y/N L/N, THE WARRIOR ELITE, THE WOLF FAUNUS, THE SUPER SAIYAN, WILL PROTECT THIS WORLD AND ALL LIFE ON IT FROM THE FORCES OF EVIL!!!!!!....Tanya, this is for you.

Y/N: HYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOM*

Quick A/N: MAN! YOU GUYS WERE REALLY SAD LAST CHAPTER, AND I FELT SO BAD. I decided to give you another chapter because of how much it hit you guys. A few of you were REALLY MAD at me, so I hope this makes up for it. Thanks for reading! 

Spectre, OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 1 45
7 students of Beacon Academy were training to become Huntsmen and Huntresses, but to get there, they needed to overcome many obstacles. Their first y...
32.9K 329 19
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who graduated from Atlas Academy. His team had gotten killed on a Search and Destroy mission and he was the only one who...
97.8K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...