Can I Fall Back on You? (Karm...

By Shadowlumi

*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3... More

Before You Read
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
Fireworks! (4th of July special)
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
Impossible! (Halloween Special!)
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
It's Not Like That! (Valentine's Day Short!)
Epilogue
Final A/N

Not Because of the Mistletoe (Christmas Eve + Karma's Birthday special)

2.4K 75 82
By Shadowlumi

Your POV
It was Christmas eve and there was a party at Rio's house. I just finished getting ready and I went downstairs. I had decided on a red flowy dress with a black cardigan since the sleeves of the dress were really short and I knew I would get cold.

Waiting for me was Karma, looking absolutely perfect. "You look stunning Y/n! It makes sense why you took an entire hour to get ready!" He laughed making me want to choke him.. "Are you saying I have to take an hour to look pretty?" I questioned sounding hurt. "No! I didn't mean that I was just-" I sniffled and my lip began to quiver. "Meanie!" I shouted.

"I think you look absolutely amazing and perfect all the time Karma. Even without spending 30 minutes max on getting ready." A light pink dusted Karma's cheeks. "You do too Y/n, but your maximum is 2 hours." I rolled my eyes. "We should head out, Rio~chan's gonna flip if we don't arrive on time!" I exclaimed and dragged Karma away...

*****************************

"Y/n~chan! Karma~kun! You made it!" Rio exclaimed hugging me tightly. Rio released me and moved out of the doorway letting Karma and I in. I looked around, even though I've been friends with Rio for a long time, I've never been to her house before!

"Wow! Your house looks amazing Rio~chan!" There were a lot of pretty festive decorations everywhere, but even without them I could tell Rio's house was very nice. "Thanks~ I worked really hard to make everything look nice, but the most amazing think I've seen all day is you Y/n~chan!" Rio giggled. "You're too sweet!" I said bashfully but soon enough I sighed upon a sight I was hoping not to see...

"Mistletoe, seriously Rio~chan?" She laughed nervously, "I was hoping you wouldn't see that..." The plant was hung over the kitchen doorway. "That thing only does bad, especially if you put it under a doorway! Especially the kitchen where there are snacks!" I scolded.

"Y/n, do you wanna grab some snacks~?" Karma asked tugging my sleeve. "What did I just say Karma? I know what you're trying to do." In response he pouted.

"I told you I invited everyone from class right?" Rio asked. I nodded. "There are so many people waiting to be with their match even if it is for a day! Kaede~chan and Nagisa~kun for example!" I raised an eyebrow, "I thought you liked N-" Rio covered my mouth. "That was a lie, the person I like is with someone but I'm fine with just supporting he- him. Anyways... If someone ends up under the mistletoe with Okajima~kun they can always reject him." Rio laughed.

"Is Nagisa~kun already here?" Karma asked. "Yeah, he should be in the kitchen, Kaede~chan's there too." Rio replied. "Y/n, let's go~" Karma dragged me away despite my efforts to dig my feet into the ground. Right as he was under the mistletoe I let my cardigan slip off leaving me just before the mistletoe. "I refuse to be kissed just because of that thing. I will avoid it for this entire night if I have to!" Karma let out a sigh. "Have it your way..."

He handed me back my cardigan and stepped into the kitchen. "I'll be hanging out with the girls until you change your mind~" I grinned. "I'll be with Nagisa~kun and the others until you change your mind." Ha! Like I'll ever do that!

"Kaede~chan!" I walked into the kitchen and Kaede turned around. "Y/n~chan! Hi!" Kaede smiled brightly, she was wearing a frilly baby pink dress.

"How was your winter break so far?" I asked. "To be honest, I've been a bit bored... But it's nice being away from the stress of school, how about?" She asked. "I've been playing a game I've been wanting to play that I don't have the time for and I've been reading." I answered. "Ooh what game and what have you been reading?" I laughed sheepishly, "Mystic Messenger and I've been reading some Cloud Strife x Reader's." I said the last part quietly. (I'm starting to read Cloud Strife x Reader's lol. I love Spiky haha)

"Mystic Messenger? Fuwa~chan's here, I'm sure she'd want to talk about it with you! I didn't catch what you were reading really... What was it?" I was about to say it again but... "Cloud Strife x Reader's! She's been obsessed with Cloud ever since she watched Advent Children!" I let out a low growl as Karma laughed.

"I don't recall you being in this conversation!! What are you talking about with Nagisa~kun then?" I felt my face heat up. He's just jealous of my love for Cloud! You'll always be my number one Cloud, don't let Karma know that though! "Karma~kun said he was reading something too.." Nagisa answered.

"I was your love Asuna for Halloween yet you weren't Kirito no matter how much I begged and pleaded! I was happy being Asuna for you! I know you'd never be Cloud for me!" I shouted.

"You have an insane obsession with Cloud, you probably had a shrine for him in your basement." My face- no, my entire body felt like it was on fire. "Wh-What kind of accusation is th-that!" Karma dragged me away. "H-Hey! I want an answer!" He let go of me. "Look where we are, Y/n." I looked up expecting to see the stupid mistletoe but it wasn't there. I removed my gaze from the ceiling and looked at Karma who was wearing a smirk.

"Finally came to your senses?" I grinned. He leaned in and pecked my lips. "I don't need a mistletoe to kiss you even if it is Christmas eve~"

*****************************

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I shouted. Karma groaned, "It's midnight isn't it? Every year you sneak in my room and wait till' it's midnight! This time you don't even have to sneak in!"

"Do you hate your birthday because of me?" I asked. "Yes." He answered and closed his eyes. "Don't act like you're not obnoxious on my birthday! I was born around 4AM! Waking me up at 4AM is way more painful than at midnight! You were born in the afternoon!" A smirk came to his lips, "You look forward to 4AM for me to come into your room, I know you do~"

I don't know what exactly make it seem that way, but Karma sounded very suggestive. But what he said next was just...

His eyes fluttered open. "I can't wait till' your birthday next year, past 3AM is the spooky hour and it'll be very spoo-" I covered his mouth. "Just stop. No. My mind is tainted, you're sounding way too suggestive." Karma laughed in response, "Makes sense why you don't get presents on Christmas, you're always a naughty girl~" My face felt really hot. "Even you know how wrong that sounds."

He didn't reply but instead wrapped his arms around me presumably my neck, but misjudged the location of my neck and... "K-Karma, your arms can you..?" I trailed off feeling my entire body on fire. I felt his arms move away and then heard a thud. I crawled to the edge of the bed and stared at Karma who was on the floor.

I took a deep breathe. "That's what you get for being suggestive!" I felt the heat from my cheeks disappear. "So we're gonna look over the fact that I pretty much groped you?" I laughed sheepishly, "Yeah... You're always gonna be a violator anyways..." He rolled his eyes, "You let me so it's your fault." I raised an eyebrow, "Are you labeling me as an M right now? Hmm S?" (Do you get this reference? *Hint- from an anime 'Inu....)

"What the hell are you talking about?" He questioned. "Masochist and Sadist. You fit sadist to the T." He let out a sigh.

"Happy birthday!"

"Shut up."

"Just another year until your sweet sixteen!"

"You'll be sixteen an entire month before school ends, the only one in class to be!"

"I started school late okay! Don't tease me~!"

"What are you gonna do? Cry to Cloud Strife?"

"At least Cloud will love me no matter what!"

"Cloud can't give you any physical attention!"

"I just pretend he's here! I bet he's pissed off at you for being mean to me!"

"You player! You just confessed!"

"Go cry to Asuna then! She'll definitely listen to your problems!"

"I'm not in love with someone a significant amount of years older than me! In the Alicization arc she was 18! Cloud's 24!"

"He's 15 in my fantasies! Before Crisis Core!"

"You're in love with him because of Advent Children!"

"GO CRY TO FUCKING ASUNA!" I shouted.

The door slammed open and I widened my eyes at Karma. "Mrroww?" I let out a sigh of relief as I realized that it was just F/cn...

"I can only cry to Y/n cause she's real.." Karma stated, poking my cheek. "I'm confused why you're still on the floor." I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down. "I'm confused why you were on the bed." I crawled on top of him.

"The floor isn't that comfy."
*******************************************

A/n: Karma's birthday part was pretty lame, I know... This entire chapter wasn't great because of Cloud... He'S sO cOol AnD hAWt~! Blame my siblings, especially my sister. She showed me the Cloud Strife song which I'll share with you all...

2 BISHIE 4 U!!! Well, Mystic Messenger chatroom is calling! I don't like today because I'm not spending it with my sister but that doesn't matter, I'll have my own party that's gonna be more lit than her's!

Happy holidays to all of you! Have a magical time! See you before next year hopefully XD

Kawaī jagaimo no neko o yonde kurete arigatō! Watashi wa anata hitorihitori ga daisukidesu! Ato de subete o kyatchi! Baii~ 💖Shadowhuskies📚

Translates to: Thanks for reading kawaii potato cats! I love each and every single one of you very muchly! Catch you all later! Baii~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.3K 16
(Y/N) gets transferred into the E-Class due to her drop of grades. She hardly ever talks to people in the E-Class, she prefers being alone One faithf...
695K 19.4K 90
Let say that you are Tadaomi Karasuma daughter. No, you're not related but he took you in when you were 10, ever since then he has been a second fath...
110K 3.8K 16
⭐Assassination Classroom Watty Awards Winner 2016 | 3rd Place Winner | Akabane Karma⭐ ▫◻⬜❇⬜◻▫ [ Book 1 of 2 ] Meet a certain student with excellent g...
51.6K 1.4K 25
-Itona Horibe X Reader- After entering Class 3-E and befriending Karma Akabane as well as Nagisa and his friends, (Y/n) (L/n) is gradually warming up...