Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!

1.3K 28 0
By Soshi_baby05

Chapter 41:

Jessica came out from their room, Yuri was busy working inside. It has been two weeks since Yuri decided to work from home and so far she's getting better.

She saw Irene walking with the help of Tiffany, their going back to the Playroom and She followed them.

"Hi Tiff! Hi Sweetie!" Jessica greeted as she sat down to face the little one.

"Mama." Irene called as she clapped her hands.

"Ow, yes! call Mama Jessi, sweetie, and not your Mommy Tiff." She smiled and pat her head.

Tiffany gave Irene her toys. "Where's the three handsome little Yuris?" She asked.

"Their sleeping. Good thing that they love to sleep." She smiled.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "They got it from their mother.. Anyway, i heard Yuri is planning on moving, when will it be?" She asked

"Yeah, his mother gave us a house near their building. I don't know when, maybe after the kids' first birthday, It's actually big, You can move with us." She said.

"We're actually thinking about buying the house near your house." She said. "Anyway, when are you planning on going back to work?"

"Maybe after we settle in our new house. I really want to go back to work, my body needs something for myself too." She said standing up. "I'll just check the kids." Tiffany nodded.

She went to the nursery, Minguk was already awake, he's playing with his toys.

"Ma.ma." He immediately called as he saw his Mom.

Jessica took him out of the crib and sat down on the rubber matted floor.
"What do you want Kukie?" She asked. "You want Mommy's milk?" She kissed his chubby cute cheeks.

The door creaked open and revealed her dashing love with his disheveled hair.

"I went here few minutes ago, but you weren't here." He said and kissed her head.

"I was with Tiffany in the playroom." He sat on the floor beside her, Minguk is sucking his hand.

"I think he needs your milk." He said staring at Minguk. Jessica laid him down on her arms and pulled her tank top upwards revealing her left breast as she start feeding her Son.

Yuri cleared his throat. "Do you need anything i can help you with?" He asked trying to avoid staring at her while feeding Minguk.

Jessica noticed how he gulp at his own saliva every time she feeds the babies. "Do you want or need anything i can help you with?" She asked back.

Yuri blink his eyes at her question. "I was asking you the same thing baby."

"I don't need anything else." She answered. "You, Seobang. Do you need something?"

"I-I'll go back to my work in the room." He stood up and kissed her head again before going out.

Jessica giggled at his actions and focused back on feeding the baby.

---

Jessica was sitting on the bed in the Nursery, the kids were playing. She's holding her laptop, scanning through the pictures of wedding dresses that she will wear for their wedding.

Then, Yuri went in crawling on the bed and kissed her on the neck. Jessica giggled at his kiss and hold his chin to stop him.

"You smell so good baby." He whispered as he continued kissing her.

"Babe, it's still early, are you done working?" She asked. Yuri nodded his head that's on her neck.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he settled himself beside her.

"Checking some bridal gowns." She said. Yuri sighed as he pulled her by the waist. He took the laptop and put it aside as he kissed her on the neck, sucking it lightly.

"Seobang.." Jessica called as she slowly laid down. "Not here. The kids can see us." She panted.

Yuri stopped and climbed down the bed, he held her hand pulled her to their room. He quickly attacked her lips right after they close the door. Laying her down on the bed, Yuri hovered over her as he took off his clothes and kissed her passionately.

"I love you!" She whispered.

---

Yuri hugged her and sniffed her neck as they laid down on the bed. "I love you so much baby." He whispered.

Jessica was tired but she's happy. "I love you too." Jessica kissed her on his forehead.

He sat up as he covered themselves a blanket. "Baby, i.. can we.. i mean. You know." He stuttered.

Jessica finds it amusing when Yuri is shy and all. She sat up too. "What is it babe?" She asked kissing his lips tenderly.

"I mean, your body is fine now. Um. And the three boys are growing fast..." He took a deep breath. "C-can we have another baby?" He asked.

Jessica's eyes went wide open at what she heard. She can't believe it. "You want to make another baby?" She asked in surprise, He nodded biting his lips.

He fixed her hair that's blocking her face. "I want a girl, or girls. It's fun to see twin girls around." He said and kissed her lips.

"Oh God! He wants twins." Jessica thought.

"But of course I won't force you, if you don't want to." He said.

Jessica held him by the chin, making him look at her. "Seobang, who wouldn't want to have a baby with such an amazing man like you, but i want to focus on the triplets and Krystal first. If they are old enough, we can have another baby." She said and kissed his lips.

Yuri nodded his head. At least she's not closing her mind about having another baby or babies. "Um. Okay!" He smiled.

"And besides, i want more cuddling time with you!" She admitted.

"Of course, i love cuddling with you. We'll just make another baby after few years."

Jessica cupped his face and kissed him again, more passionately this time. "Hmm. I love you!" She whispered. "Let's go shower together." She stood up and walked to the bathroom swaying her hips, showing him how sexy she is.

Yuri was looking at her naked bum and drool, Jessica looked back as she winked while biting her lower lip sexily. Yuri moaned at this and followed her inside the bathroom.

---

"Your parents are taking so long." Tiffany talked to the triplets. She wanted to show Jessica the website that she found for their wedding but Jessica and Yuri were taking so long in doing some things inside their room.

Krystal then went back to the nursery from YulSic's room. "The woom is still locked." She said.

"They will go out later, Krysie. Be patient." Tiffany said.

After an hour or so, Jessica finally went out looking so fresh. She went straight to the Nursery and feed her babies.

"Jessi~ have you chosen your bridal gown already?" She asked.

Jessica shook her head. "Why? Did you find beautiful gowns that suits me?" She asked.

Tiffany sat down beside her taking her phone out of her pocket, "Yes. Wait i'll show you." She said as she search to it. "This one's really look good. I know you don't want something that's showing too much skin, but this one is pretty good on you. It can be covered by your veil and Yuri will drool once he sees this." Jessica looked at her cousin and blushed.

"What is your motif, Jess?"

"I want it modern classic. The flower girls will be Irene, Sulli and Krystal. They will definitely look cute. The three boys will be the bearers and I want Seohyun, Sunny and Nicole to be my Bridesmaids, while you will be my maid of honor." She said, she's excited for her wedding and finally and formally be Mrs. Kwon.

Tiffany excitedly clapped her hands. "Of course Jessi!! I will be the happiest maid of honor!!" She exclaimed showing her eye smiles.

---

The next day, Yuri woke up earlier he was planning on bringing his family out and visit their house.

He went inside the Nursery and saw the four babies were already awake. Daehan was the first one to greet him by calling Dada.

Yuri smiled and carried Him, "Good Morning Dyannie." He greeted as he kissed his chubby cheeks. Daehan clapped her hands and chuckled.

He went to the bathroom to shower him. "You are so cute Dyannie! I love you!" He said and kissed his cheek.

After he bathed him, he went out and put him clothes on and put him back on his crib. He was about to get Manse but Irene caught his attention.

"Papa!!" Irene called. Yuri felt giddy as Irene can already recognize him.

"Do you wanna get carried, Baby?" He asked seeing her putting her hands up. He heard her saying incoherent words. And lifted her up in his arms.

He looked at her, his desire of having a Daughter/s is growing. Irene is a cute little angel and he wanted to have his own version.

"Ow! Time for diaper change." He said and went inside the bathroom and just shower the baby girl. The little girl keeps on giggling while he was showering her.

"You love bathing?" He asked. Irene was opening her mouth as if she'll say something but she only babble some choppy words.

After bathing and putting her clothes on, he cleaned the other two and put them clothes too. He put them on the rubber matted floor to play together as He played some nursery rhymes that made the babies happy.

He sat on the bed and kissed Krystal while He watch them play, being proud of the four kids. They grew up a lot. Krystal sleeps in the nursery because she wanted look after the kids. And it made him proud.

He was broke back to his trance as Taeyeon went in. "Good morning Yul!" He greeted and went to greet the four babies on the floor.

Yuri smiled at him "Good Morning Taeng!"

"Oh! You cleaned them already?" He asked smelling Irene's neck.

Yuri proudly smiled. "Yeah! We're going somewhere today!" He announced.

"Really? Where?" He asked.

"I'm bringing Jessica and the kids to out, like mall, plazas and i will show Sica our new home." He said.

He walked out of the room after Taeyeon made sure that he will look after the kids, he then woke Jessica up and the both of them prepared at the same time.

After they showered Yuri quickly put his clothes on and went to the Nursery to get the babies one by one for Jessica to feed them.

While Jessica was feeding the second one, Krystal woke up and Yuri bathed her too.

He then set up the car and put on the four car seat for the kids, Krystal went down and settled herself on her seat.

"Oppa, Kwyshtal can sit alone!" She proudly told him. Yuri smiled and pat her head.

"Good Job baby!" He said. "Stay here while i get the babies okay?" Krystal nodded as she put her thumbs up.

He went up and took Daehan and Minguk at the same time and put them on the car seat. And went back to the room to get Manse and the babies' bags, baby carriers and strollers.

"Ma..ma.." Minguk called and cried. Daehan look at him confusedly.

Krystal reach out and pat his hand. "Mommy is coming Kukie. Be patient.." Krystal said like a matured girl. "Don't cwy Kukie. Look Dyannie isn't cwying." She said.

Then Jessica and Yuri with Manse came and settled him on the last car seat.

Jessica noticed Minguk was whimpering. "Oh what happened to Kukie?" She asked as she wiped his tears away.

"Kukie cwied because kukie misses Mommy!" Krystal informed her.

"Really?" She asked and kissed her middle child. "I love you Kukie." She whispered and sat beside Yuri.

---

Yuri drive them to a mall, he set up the stroller for the triplets and pushed it, while Krystal was walking in the middle of the couple.

People were looking at them commending the cute family. Yuri couldn't be more proud, having Jessica as the mother of his children is the perfect thing.

"Seobang, Irene's birthday is tomorrow. We should buy her gifts." Jessica reminded him.

Yuri nodded and walk around to look for a gift to the little Taeny.

"Should we buy her pink stuffs?" He asked, noticing how much pink stiffs she has courtesy of her mother.

Jessica nodded. "Make sure her mom approves it." She said laughing.

Yuri turned to Krystal and par her hair. "Baby, what do you wanna give Irene?" He asked.

Krystal pouted. "Um. Kwyshtal likes Minnie!" She said.

"Is that what you're gonna give little Irene?" He asked.

"Yes, so that Iwene and Kwyshtal play with Mickey and Minnie." Yuri nodded and look for a Minnie Plush with the same size as Krystal's Mickey. They also bought toys for the boys.

Jessica bought her a set of pink dresses and shoes for the birthday girl.

While Yuri bought her a playhouse. He look at Jessica and saw her carrying a lot.

"Baby, you bought a lot!" He said and help her carry the bags.

"Irene will definitely look like a doll even more with these." She said.

Yuri smiled and paid for the toys. While Jessica and the kids wait for him.

"Woah! Cuties.." People passing by said. Jessica smiled at them as she attend her kids needs. Krystal is helping her feed the babies with the baby bottle.

"Unnie, Kwyshtal also has milk hewe?" She asked as she hold Daehan's bottle. Jessica nodded and pinched her cheeks.

Yuri then walked back as he put the the gift below the stroller. They walked to the restaurant to eat and put the babies on the high chairs.

They ordered the food for the three of them as the three babies were just playing with their dinosaur plushes since they are done with their milk.

"After this we'll go to our house okay?" Yuri said while they were eating. Jessica nodded. "The rooms for the babies are ready, we will just move before the wedding."

Krystal who is listening to him took his attention. "Oppa, Unnie and babies will leave the house?" She asked sadly.

Yuri looked at her sadly, Krystal couldn't move with them since her parents didn't allow her to. "But we will visit you baby, or you can sleep over with us during the weekends." He tried to cheer her up.

"Kwyshtal will miss babies." She said.

Jessica patted her head. "They will miss you too. You are the best Noona they got! But don't worry baby, you'll still see each other!" She smiled to her.

After having a fun lunch they went back to their car to see the house.

"The kims and the whole gang will arrive later right?" Jessica asked him.

"No baby, but tomorrow before lunch, we'll pick them up." He informed her.

Jessica looked at her watch it's only one in the afternoon, they will probably arrive in their new house in thirty minutes. She played the kids favorite song and look at them.

Only Daehan and Krystal are awake, while the other two kids are already sleeping. Krystal is talking to Daehan as if the baby can already talk.

"Dyannie.. Kwyshtal invited Suho in Iwene's biwthday. We will play with him, 'kay?" She said but Daehan was just mumbling some words.

Yuri just shake his head at what he's hearing.

---

The couple just decided to go back home since the kids were all sleeping. They'll just go to there some other time.

They arrived earlier than expected, Jessica and Yuri carried Manse and Minguk first, Taeyeon saw them and help as he carried Daehan while Mommy Jung carried Krystal.

"How's the family day Jessi?" Tiffany asked while they were inside the Nursery.

"Good, we get to buy toys and gifts for Irene." She said.

Tiffany's ears perked up in excitement. "Really? Oh my gosh! I'm excited!" She said. "I'm gonna show you her dress." She told her as she stood up and get the dress in Irene's closet.

Jessica laughed at Tiffany. "Wow! This is so pretty! Irene will definitely be the cutest Princess tomorrow." She said in awe.

"I know right? I also bought Krystal the blue dress. Here." She showed her Krystal's dress. Jessica smiled Tiffany never forgets to buy her sister something.

"What about the three princes?" Tiffany asked.

"Umm. They have Prince Costumes." She said.

Tiffany got excited even more. "Oh my gosh! Three handsome Princes and Three Pretty Princesses!! I also bought Sulli a green dress." She showered her eye smiles.

Taeyeon and Yuri went on the balcony. Taeyeon start talking about business with him.

"When are you coming back to the office?" Taeyeon asked.

"In two weeks maybe, Sica's getting better i think she'll be fine if I go back to the office." He said as he look at the scenery outside.

"By the way i already bought the house near you but Tiffany still don't know it." He smiled. "I'll surprise her tomorrow." He added.

Yuri smiled widely. "Wow! I'm excited! We'll be neighbors!" He giggled. "By the way, It's Irene's birthday tomorrow. Are you excited for your daughter?" He asked.

Taeyeon sighed. He can't believe how time flies that fast. "Yeah. She's growing really fast."

After having a talk the two went back to the house as they rest because tomorrow will be a long day.

---

The next day the whole house is busy to prepare for the birthday party this early afternoon. Taeyeon and Yuri were getting ready to go to the airport to pick up Taeyeon's family and their friends.

Krystal woke up with the loud cry from Irene. She stood up and went to her niece.

"Why cwying baby iwene?" She asked worriedly then she remembered that it's her birthday. "Happy biwthday Iwene!!" She greeted but the baby is still crying.

Irene was raising her arms like she wanted to be carried. Krystal bit her lip, she can't reach the top of the crib since it's a little high.

"Unnie can't weach you baby. Wait, Unnie will look fow a chaiw." She said and went out to her playroom and get her chair. Tiffany and Jessica were in the kitchen helping their mothers preparing for the birthday.

Krystal went back and step on the chair to get Irene who now stopped crying as she saw her Unnie.

"Come hewe Baby." She said as she extend her arms for the baby. "The boys will wake up if iwene cwy loud." She whispered.

She successfully held the baby, Irene giggled and clapped her hands. "Baby, hold to Unnie, 'kay? Kwyshtal and Iwene will go down slowly." She said as she down on the chair with Irene in her arms. She was trying to reach the matted floor with her foot.

"It's hawd to have a baby." She mumbled. She outbalance and fell, on her instinct she turned her body around and Irene fell on top of her.

Good thing that it wasn't that high and floor was rubber matted and she didn't hurt. She checked the baby if she was hurt.

"Kyak!!" Irene giggled and wiggled out of her hold as she sat on the floor.

Krystal felt happy, she didn't hurt Irene. She took her toys and played with her Niece.

Tiffany went back in the Nursery and got surprise to see her daughter on the floor playing.

"Oh my gosh Sweetie! How did you got here?" She asked as she carried the little one.

"Kwyshtal cawwied Iwene!" Krystal proudly said.

"How?"

"Kwyshtal get a chaiw and climbed." Tiffany understood what she meant and sigh.

"Baby, that was dangerous. Next time ask for adults help, okay?" Krystal pouted as she thought that she was being scolded. Tiffany sat down next to her and cupped her face. "Tiffany Unnie isn't mad baby. I was just worried that you might get hurt."

"Sowwy." She said. Tiffany hugged her.

"It's fine, baby." She said and kissed her cheek. "Come on baby, let's get ready. The visitors are coming." She said.

Krystal quickly stood up to take a bath with Irene and wore their cute dresses.

"Wow! You look like real princesses!!" Tiffany squealed as she put tiara on Krystal's head.

Krystal jump happily at what her cousin told her. "Thank you Unnie!" She said and kissed Tiffany then ran outside to show her parents her dress.

Jessica then went in to clean the boys. She saw Irene wearing her pink dress with her wings and pink shoes. "Wow! What a cute Princess!!" She squealed. "Happy birthday little one!" She kissed the baby's cheek.

"Yeah! Have you seen Krystal? She's so cute too with the tiara and all." Tiffany proudly informed her.

She shook her head. "I will see her later." She said as she carried Manse. "It's time for the handsome princes to show off." She laughed at her statement then went to the bathroom.

Tiffany put Irene back to her crib and gave toys as she take Minguk inside the bathroom to help Her cousin.

The time has come visitors are coming, the party is in the garden.

The YulTae with their family and friends arrived. Krystal excitedly went to them and showed her dress.

"Wow, you look a pretty with that blue dress baby!" Hyoyeon greeted her immediately and envelope her in a bear hug.

"Kwyshtal is an Ice Pwincess!!" She proudly said.

"Oh! I thought only Jessi Unnie is the Ice princess." They laughed at his remarks.

Yuri went to look for his family and saw the triplets on the stroller wearing their Prince costumes. He approached them and kissed their cheeks.

The party's starting. They all gathered to sing The birthday girl a Happy Birthday.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday Dear Baby Irene, Happy Birthday to you!!" They all clap their hands as they finished singing.

Irene clapped her hands too as Taeyeon leaned down carrying Irene to blow the candle. She tried to reach for the cake but her mother is quick to hold her hand when she was about to touch it.

Everyone was having fun with the program Taeyeon organized with Yuri.

Jessica walked outside the house after getting her babies' milk then bump onto one of the visitors who was walking inside.

"Aww." She groaned as the bottles fell on the floor. They both picked the bottles up and thanked the girl.

"No problem Miss Jung." She said smiling at her. She was baffled how did she know her. The girl seems to understand her confusion. "I'm working in K2 Corp. Miss Jung." She showed her hand for a shake.

Jessica looked at her hand. "I'm Jessica Jung, just call me Jessica." She said.

"I'm Hyuna. Kim Hyuna! I am Mr. Kwon's Secretary, Nice meeting you!" She smiled viciously as she shake her hand.

Jessica just nodded as she can't even smile back and just knitted her eyebrows. She don't feel good with her. And she don't know why.

---

Haay!! What can you guys say on this??

Feel free to share your thoughts!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 938 21
Now that Y/N has left the states, how will their life change? What will happen to David? Will Y/N and the boys finally get their happily ever afters...
11.9K 440 20
A cursed goblin who fell inlove with a human. Highest ranking: #1 in TaeSica, #3 in Jessica Jung category, #2 in JeTi, #3 in TaengSic, #75 in TaeNy
5.8K 146 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...