Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!

1.6K 32 3
By Soshi_baby05

Hello!

Chapter 34:

It was just a normal day, Taeyeon and Yuri are playing inside Krystal's playroom with Her. They felt the need to play and have a good time after working hard on making the nursery room for the babies.

The two gentlemen were so hands on in making The babies' room, they even picked Krystal up from school and brought her with them to prevent her from going out and play with Suho. She actually didn't want to go because Suho told her to play with him in their house, so she asked Yuri if she could just go and play with him, but obviously he won't allow her. He's guarding her overly, he would bring her everywhere after school and play, he wants her to forget about playing with Suho, and all the women in the house find it amusing to see him so protective.

Tiffany wanted to paint the wall with pink but a lot of them disagree since three boys will be sharing a room with baby Taeny. But she was so eager to have it painted with Pink, So what they did was painted the room with baby blue and baby pink to make it even.

Tiffany is due anytime soon, and they readied the things they will bring to the hospital when the time comes and put it inside the car.

Jessica was getting more and more blooming and happy this passing days. She always imagine cute little kids taking good care of little Taeny and Krystal. While Krystal is getting more busy talking about her boyfriend in front of Yuri who's always jealous.

The two pregnant women would often go to a mall and buy lots of baby clothes and toys. Right now, the babies' closets are already full of cute tiny pink and blue clothes.

Jessica and Tiffany were inside the nursery, they put two queen sized beds for them to laid on whenever the babies are sleeping and they just want to look after them. The two always stay there ever since their husbands are done with the nursery, a lot of toys are displayed on the rubber matted floor. They feel that the kids are really coming.

"Anytime soon, we will hear a lot of baby voices here." Tiffany happily told Jessica.

"Yeah! I'm excited." She giggled caressing her tummy.

Mommy Jung entered the room with a plate cookies in hand.

"Hey Girls. Miyoun and I baked some cookies. Try it." She placed the cookies on the side table. The two carefully sat up, and Tiffany took two pieces and gave her cousin the other one.

"Why Jessi? Don't you like cookies?" Mommy Jung asked seeing her daughter staring at the cookie.

She pursed her lips. Weighing if she should ask her mom her silly question. "Um. Did Yuri eat some?" She asked. Mommy Jung was baffled at first but then realized, Jessica is so picky that she only eat foods Yuri eats.

"Yes Honey. He ate a lot of it." She answered but Jessica still wasn't eating. She shook her head then walked out and called for Yuri.

"Yes mom?" He asked closing the door in the playroom.

"Your wife don't wanna eat the cookies not until she sees you eating first." She informed him.

Yuri understood and immediately entered the room seeing her holding the cookie without eating a bit.

"Baby." He called. She looked up then gave an apologetic smile. She knows that she's being too much of a burden, but she really want to see Yuri eating it before her, she herself don't know why but she just wanted to see Yuri eating first. Yuri sat next to her and took the cookies on her hand then take a bite on it.

"It's good. I ate a lot of it." He said. Showing her that he's eating.

Jessica opened her mouth and He gave her a piece of the cookie. "Uhm. It's good." She agreed. They did that until Jessica was satisfied. He took a glass of lemon Juice and take a sip on it before giving it to his wife.

This is what they always do, Yuri will eat first then Jessica will finish it. No wonder why Yuri's getting a little fat.

Tiffany just ate normally, she's used of this kind if scene from them, and she understands.

Yuri leave a peck on her lips before going out.

---

Tiffany was walking to the kitchen, she was feeling a little hungry so she will make herself some sandwich, Taeyeon was kind of busy talking to some people for his new business with Yuri.

"Auntie Lyn, can i have the bread and bacon please." She asked their helper. She was playing her finger on the table while waiting, when she felt her lower body releasing fluid.

Auntie Lyn went in and saw her. "Oh God Stephanie! Did you're water just broke?" She shouted. Tiffany looked so frightened.

"Aahh." She shouted. "A-auntie Lyn! Call Taeyeon!!" The old helper quickly run to find Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon! T-Tiffany.." She startled.

Taeyeon who's Talking to Yuri about business, got alarmed hearing Tiffany's name.

"What happened?"

"Her water just broke. She's in the dirty kitchen." She said, Taeyeon quickly ran to his wife.

"Yul, ready the car! Oh God!" Yuri rapidly ran to the room where Jessica and Krystal are sleeping to change his top.

"Baby~" he wake Jessica up. "We'll be going to the hospital, Tiffany's gonna give birth." He said and kissed Jessica.

Yuri turned on the engine and help Taeyeon bring Tiffany inside the car.

"Aahh. Taetae. Our baby.. ahh." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hair harshly that made Taeyeon groaned in pain.

Yuri drive the car a little faster because Tiffany was already shouting in pain.

She was brought to the emergency room. Taeyeon was pacing back and forth outside the room.

"Taeng!" Yuri ran to Taeyeon bringing Tiffany's bag. "The family's on their way." He informed him.

"Yul! Oh God! I don't know what to do?"

A nurse then went out. "Mr. Kim?" Taeyeon stood up.

"I'm Tiffany's husband."

"Mrs. Kim wants you in." She informed him. Taeyeon nodded and quickly entered.

"Aaahh!!" Taeyeon!!" Tiffany shouted pushing.

Taeyeon held her hand tightly.
"Mushroom! I'm here." He kissed her hand. "You can do it baby."

"Aahh!" She didn't realize that she was gripping too hard on her husband but Taeyeon wasn't complaining, he knows that Tiffany's pain is more than what he feels right now.

The doctor showered her encouraging words. "Alright! You're doing a great job, sweetie. Keep pushing." Ailee told her. Tiffany pushed harder. "Breathe, sweetie. Push when you feel it, okay. You're doing it perfectly."

Tiffany breathe then pushed again. Gripping on Taeyeon's hand tighter. "Oh God, Taetae. I don't think i can do it." Tiffany cried.

Taeyeon was kissing her forehead. "Sshh. You can do it. I love you Tiff. You're doing great. Our baby's coming!" He encouraged his wife.

"I can see the head already. Keep pushing. That's it. One more long push Tiff. I can see your baby." Hearing it Tiffany pushed harder.

Tiffany wanted her baby out, so she suck in the air then push harder. "Aahh!!" Her tears were freely flowing in her eyes and Taeyeon was there to wipe eat away. After another long push a loud cry was heard.

"Waaahh. Waaah!" Tiffany was panting and smiled as she heard her baby's cry. All her worries are gone.

"Oh my gosh, she is perfect! Look at your baby!" Ailee put the tiny one on her chest. "Congratulations!"

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the lips. Crying as he saw his baby. "She is perfect Tiff. Thank you! I love you so much!" He hugged her tightly.

Tiffany cried looking at the beautiful angel on her chest and played with her small fingers. "Hello baby, I'm your Mommy, and this is Daddy Taeyeon. You are so pretty. We love you so much." She kissed her head.

The nurse take the baby to clean her. Tiffany then was transferred to a private room. Her family arrived with Jessica and Krystal and went inside the room. Tiffany was sleeping.

They were greeted by Yuri who was sitting on the couch. He stood up seeing his wife and kissed her on the lips.

"Where's Taeyeon?" Jessica asked Yuri.

"He went out to talk to Doctor Ailee." He said. Jessica went to where Tiffany and kissed her cheeks.

"You did a perfect job, babe." She whispered to her cousin.

Then a nurse came in with Taeyeon following behind holding the little one in his arms.

"Oh my gosh! Is that my grandchild?" Auntie Miyoun squealed. Taeyeon smiled and showed them the baby.

"I'd like you to meet Irene Joohyun Kim. Our little Taeny." He said and kissed the baby.

Everyone clapped their hands as they saw a very beautiful little one, looking like the girl version of her father.

"She is so gorgeous!" Momma Hwang was teary eyed seeing her first great grandchild.

Each one of them greeted little Irene. "Hi Baby Iwene, this is Kwyshtal Unnie." Krystal talk to the baby.

"Baby, say Irene." Taeyeon was trying to teach her to pronounce the name properly.

"Iwene." Krystal scratched her head. "Why Iwene? It's mowe easy if hew name is Wendy." She suggested. The elders laughed at her.

"Irene is such a beautiful name. And it suits her well, because she's pretty." Taeyeon explained.

Tiffany woke up. "Taetae." She called for her husband. Taeyeon went with Irene in his arms.

"Yes Mushroom?"

"The baby." She shortly said and Taeyeon nodded. The nurse told him that the baby needs to be breastfeed. So he gave Irene to Tiffany then blocked her from the guys inside the room.

"She's so Tiny." Tiffany felt the need to cry, she can't believe that she conceived this beautiful little angel in her arms.

"Aigoo. I never thought motherhood made you so emotional." Taeyeon hugged her. "I love you so much Mushroom. I'm gonna protect you and little Irene here from harm." He wholeheartedly said kissing his wife's lips.

"I love you too Taetae. Thank you for sticking on me."

The family went home leaving the couple alone with their baby.

Jessica was quietly sitting on the bed while Yuri was cleaning Krystal in the bathroom.

She was thinking of how happy Tiffany and Taeyeon were seeing their baby. And she couldn't wait to feel the happiness they felt. Now she's more excited than nervous, especially that Ailee assured her of her safe delivery. She just need to be healthy for the babies.

Yuri is done cleaning Krystal, and he saw Jessica was spacing out. "Baby, are you okay?" He asked sitting down beside her.

Jessica was brought back to her trance when she smelled Yuri's scent. "Uh? Ow. Seobang! You done?" She asked then looked at her sister wrapped with her small bathrobe.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Yuri worriedly asked.

She shook her head. "Oh no! I'm perfectly fine, babe. Nothing to worry about!" She said then kissed his lips. "I missed your lips baby." She said winking.

Yuri then grabbed her by the neck and smash their lips together. Jessica was surprised but she still responded. Devouring each other as if they didn't taste each other's lips for so long.

"Oppa! Kwyshtal hewe." Krystal broke them apart and showed them her face. The two blushed, Krystal was still there and they were making out.

"I'm sorry baby. Come on let's put your pajamas on, then watch Mickey." Yuri took her Mickey Mouse pyjamas, after making sure she's all dressed he went out to make Krystal her milk.

He loves doing things like this, he feels giddy imagining that he's making milk for four babies, including Krystal. "It's so cute." He mumbled.

He went upstairs, he was about to open the door but held himself in when he heard the siblings talking.

"Unnie, if baby Yulsickrys awe born, Kwyshtal want theiw name to be Wendy, Mina and Suzy." He heard Krystal say. Yuri laughed at the names, they are all for girls.

"But baby, Yulsickrys are all boys. You should give them a boy's name!"

"Ow. Um.. Suho is a good name, wight Unnie?" He heard his name again. Yuri then went in much of the the two's expectations.

Yuri's not saying anything and just gave Krystal her bottled milk. "Seobang come here. I miss you." Jessica tapped her side and he immediately laid down.

Jessica hugged him by the waist and sniff his addicting scent. "I love you baby." She mumbled kissing his neck lightly. Yuri stroke her arms on his waist lovingly.

"I love you too, Sica." Krystal then took her sister's arms out of Yuri and sat on Yuri's stomach, while drinking her milk.

"Oppa, what will be Yulsickrys's names?" She asked.

"What do you suggest?"

"Suho is good name. Siwon and Sehun?" She told him.

"Where did you get them?"

"That's Suho's Bwothew and Cousin's name." She explained.

Yuri look away. "I don't like those names baby. We'll think of something Unique." He said.

Krystal just nodded and laid on his chest.

---

"Waah! Waah!"

Taeyeon was waken up by a loud cry, he stood up from the bed and attended his child's needs. The Kim Family is already at home a few days ago, and he has been restless because Irene would cry every now and then.

"Sshh. What do you want baby?" Taeyeon cradle her. Tiffany is sleeping, he let her rest, most of the time he's the one taking care of the baby. He knows Tiffany took good care of Irene for the past nine months, so it's time for him to be a father.

"Your mommy just fell asleep. We can't wake her up." He talked to her. "Did you somehow pooped?" He asked. He tried to look at the diaper and was shocked.

It has a lot of poops, even though he's the one changing her diapers, he's still can't get used to it. He still feels it's gross.

"Baby, we just changed your diaper and we're changing it again. Ow Gosh. This is gross." He complained. Irene seems to understand it and cried hard.

"Waaah. Waaaah! Waaah!"

"Oww. I'm sorry baby! It's not gross. Daddy loves poop. I love poop. It will bring wealth in our family." He chanted. And cleaned the wailing baby. "Daddy is sorry Sweetie." He carried and kissed the little baby and she stopped crying.

"You are so sensitive." He whispered.

Yuri was watching him, it was fascinating to see the old womanizer being frantic over a baby. His own blood and flesh. He's somehow excited to hold his own blood and flesh.

"Yul!" Taeyeon called him after seeing him spacing out on the door.

"How's the life being a daddy?" He asked.

"Tiring, but Happy. I love her." Taeyeon said Yuri could feel and could see how in love Taeyeon is to his Child. Yuri knows Taeyeon will be a great father,

"I'm happy for you bro!"

"Your babies are coming in a few weeks. And this nursery will be a chaotic one." Taeyeon giggled.

"Yeah. I'm excited."

---

Krystal woke up happily, she quickly went inside the nursery room to see Irene. She's really fond of her and she would often tell her stories about her day.

"Unnie, is Iwene awake?" She asked.

Tiffany smiled and picked up Irene. "Yes baby, she's been waiting for her Krystal Unnie to greet her good morning."

Krystal jump on the bed where Tiffany is sitting with Irene in her arms and kissed the baby.

"Hi Iwene, Kwyshtal Unnie will go to school today. Be good giwl, alwight? Kwyshtal Unnie's gonna miss you." She kissed the baby again.

"You love Irene don't you baby?" Tiffany asked.

Krystal nodded her head. "Iwene is Kwyshtal's bestfwiend." She said.

---

Taeyeon and Yuri got home from the meeting, they're business will be open in a few months, so Taeyeon is extra stress from Meetings to taking care of the baby. But he never complained, just by seeing his wife and daughter makes him energized and more driven.

It has been few weeks since Irene was born, the family's so ecstatic of taking care of little Irene. Even Kwon's and Krystal are taking turns on baby sitting her, and he felt lucky to have the family around.

Yuri is somehow thankful that Irene is there, cause ever since Krystal would want to go home earlier, she don't play with Suho that much anymore because she's taking care of Irene.

Seeing Krystal this happy with baby around makes him excited to have the triplets, he's hoping that she will react the same way like with Irene.

"Oppa! Iwene smiled at Kwyshtal!" Krystal ran to him when she saw him going out of their room.

He carried her and kissed her cheek. "Really? Irene must like you too." He said bringing her to the room to wash her. Jessica is still in the nursery with Tiffany.

"Iwene loves Kwyshtal. She is Kwyshtal's bestfwiend." She kept on talking about Irene while Yuri is washing her.

"Baby, i hope you will take good care of Yulsickrys too." He said while scrubbing her body gently.

"But Yulsickrys are boys. They will take cawe of Kwyshtal and Iwene."

"Of course when they grow up they will take good care of you, but when they're still babies, you should take good care of them too."

Krystal eyes twinkled. "Kwyshtal will be like Yulsickrys' mommy?" She asked.

Yuri laughed at her then nodded. "Yes baby. And i'm sure you will be a very good one."

While the two were inside the bathroom Jessica went in hearing their conversations. She smiled at her sister's words. She's getting matured even though she's only four.

She sat on the bed and caressed her Tummy. "Babies, please help mommy when the time comes, Okay? I know you'll be good boys." Just then Yuri went out of the bathroom carrying Krystal with him.

"Oh Sicababy, are you going to clean up too?" Yuri asked.

Jessica nodded, she knows Yuri's done cleaning himself, so she's not thinking of asking him to take a bath together even though she wanted to and she knows Yuri is tired.

"Want me to clean you up?" He asked while dressing Krystal up.

"Aren't you tired? You've been restless the past week." She got worried. She never heard him complained.

When he gets home he will shower Krystal and he will also help her shower then help in baby sitting Irene in the middle of the night. She admires him so much. And their babies are lucky to have him.

"If it's you, Krystal, our babies and the whole family. I will never get tired baby." Yuri looked at her lovingly that made her heart jump.

He put Krystal on the bed and gave her his phone to play on, while Jessica and him are inside the bathroom to clean her up.

"Baby, don't go out without telling us, 'kay?" He reminded her.

Krystal nodded. "Yes, Because Oppa and Unnie will get wowwied." She answered while focusing on the phone.

Yuri smiled and kissed her head. "If you need anything just knock on us, 'kay?" Krystal nodded again. "I'll make your milk after Jessica Unnie is done."

Yuri was sitting on a chair while Jessica was inside the bathtub. "Seobang.." Yuri hummed in response. "I'm sorry if I can't satisfy you for a few months now." She apologized.

Yuri was stunned. Yes It's been a while since they made love, but he won't force her because he's afraid that he might hurt her and the babies, and besides Krystal's always with them, so it's impossible for them to do something inappropriate.

"It's fine baby. You're more important than satisfying my needs." He said cupping her face. But the guilt is still visible in her eyes. "Baby~ it's really fine. We'll just have our honeymoon after the babies are born. If you're body is fine. We can do it as much as we can." He kissed her lips.

"I love you Seobang."

The couple went out of the room, Krystal is still in the same position they left her.

After dressing her up he settled her on the bed, while he went out to make some milk for Krystal. He laid on the same position. And Krystal immediately sat on his stomach.

"Oppa, can Yulsickrys call Kwyshtal mommy too?" She asked.

Jessica laughed. "Baby, someday you will have your own baby. But for now they will call you noona."

"Weally? Kwyshtal will have baby too?" She asked excitedly. Jessica nodded. "Suho and Kwyshtal will get mawwied and have lot of babies!" She clapped her hands excitedly, while Yuri was knitting his eyebrows, the thought of Krystal dating was making him mad.

Knowing that her husband is not in good state, Jessica rubbed his arms to calm him down.

---

The next day, Taeyeon had planned something for Tiffany. He wants her to relax and he thought to bring her on a date for two. And he needed the help of the Kwon.

"Yul! I told Tiffany to get ready. There's already enough breast milk in the fridge. We'll be back before midnight." Taeyeon told him.

Yuri nodded his head. He's excited to baby sit Irene for the whole day. Jessica is excited too. So he thinks there will be no problem today.

Tiffany was reluctant on going out, Irene is still a baby and will be needing her. But they convinced her to go and relax.

"Jessi, are you sure you'll be alright here?" She asked in Assurance. Jessica rolled her eyes, Tiffany had asked the same question for so many times but she can't blame her, she's the mother after all.

The Kim couple went out for their date, Irene is sleeping soundly while the couple was just on the bed in the nursery room cuddling.

"Irene is such a good baby. She's so quiet. I wonder where she got that?" Jessica commented knowing Tiffany and Taeyeon for a long time, she's really curious on where the little baby got the behave trait from. Definitely not from her Mom because Tiffany is a loud mouth ever since she was a baby.

"Taeyeon was also loud before. I guess they were just lucky Irene is a behave kid." Yuri said.

Mommy Jung went in with a helper bringing them some baked macaroni and drinks. Yuri take it and said thank you. Mommy Jung leave them alone.

Yuri took a spoonful of the baked macaroni and eat first. Jessica was watching him eating, then another spoonful and fed it to her.

"Baby, I need to pick up Krystal in a few minutes, you okay here alone for a short while?" Yuri asked wiping her lips with his thumb then put it in his mouth, sucking his thumb.

"Eeww, Seobang." Jessica said. Yuri just looked at her.

"I love tasting your lips." Yuri said. Jessica then pulled him by the neck then kissed him.

"That's how you should taste my lips." Jessica said panting from their kiss.

Yuri licked his lips. "Yummy." He said then wink.

He went out a few minutes later to pick up Krystal and Jessica was left alone.

She was reading a book when a loud cry was heard. Irene just woke up from her long slumber. She took the warm bottle breast milk and fed it to her.

"You are so beautiful you know that?" She talked to her and Irene was just silently sucking her milk.

"In a few weeks your three cousins will be joining you here. Are you excited?" She asked. "I'm excited too. I hope you'll love each other like real siblings."

She put Irene on the bed and hummed a song to her.

Yuri and Krystal arrived he prepared them a lunch and brought it to the nursery. He opened the door and saw her sleeping beside her was Irene and she's hugging her like a protective mother.

Yuri smiled, Jessica will be the perfect mother for their three little rascals that's coming on their lives in a few weeks time. And he just can't wait for it.

---

-Yeah, that's it. Baby Irene is out.
-Krystal wanted to have a lot of babies with Suho. ㅋㅋㅋ

What you guys can say?
Share us your thoughts!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 47 31
ใ€Œ โœฆ ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  โœฆ ใ€ "๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
31.4K 713 33
When A Stranger Kisses You Sequel~ By : Keywon
46.3K 1.6K 42
A story where you meet these nine wonderful boys, this is a reverse harem with a little twist on the end ;) Consist of: -Fluff -Cringe -Desperation ...
4.9K 410 28
We lived by our fate and we could possibly meet the right person in a wrong time. Could our love be possibly happen?