Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More

1.4K 33 1
By Soshi_baby05

Chapter 24:

Yuri was driving to the Jung Mansion, He woke up an hour after Jessica and Krystal went to Their Grandparents home.

He immediately asked for the address and drive there. He also brought the Mickey Mouse plush that Krystal left on the bed.

He's near the Mansion when His phone rings. He immediately answered without looking at the caller ID thinking it might be Jessica.

"Hello?"

"Yul!" It was Hyoyeon. "Don't just barge in the house, Okay?"

"Of course, Hyo! I will introduced Myself to Them first." He said as a matter of fact.

"They're Grandparents found out about Jessica's pregnancy and now raging about it. They wanna talk to You." Hyoyeon explained on the other line.

Yuri clutch the Stirring Wheel tightly, Jessica must be in distress right now. This is not good for Their Baby.

"Okay, Hyo! Thanks. Bye." He said and stopped the car in front the Mansion.

Inside the Jung Mansion..

"Hon, don't be too harsh, Okay? Remember Jessica shouldn't be Stress." Momma Jung keeps on reminding Her Husband.

The Couple is in the living room waiting for Yuri, They wanna meet the Guy who stole the heart of Their Eldest Grandchild.

"I know, Honey. Don't worry, I'll just talk to Him like a Man." Papa Jung proudly assured His Wife, but seems like Momma Jung wasn't convinced knowing Her husband, He sometimes get a little carried away.

Just then one of Their Helpers came in. "Excuse Me, Sir, Ma'am! Someone's outside. He wants to talk to You."

Papa Jung smiled. "Let Him in." He said in a deep voice with a villain laugh. He got excited, His acting skill will unleash. Momma Jung rolled Her eyes, She knew this talk will be funny.

The Couple sat down on the Couch waiting for the Young Man.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" Someone suddenly barge in bowing His Head. The couple turned Their attention to the Tall, Tanned and Handsome Young man.

Papa Jung cleared His throat. "Who are You?" He asked in uptight tone.

Yuri bowed again. "I am Kwon Yuri, Sir, Ma'am. Jessica's fiancé." He introduced. He wants Them to feel how sincere He is.

"Oh well, have a seat, Yuri." Momma Jung told Him giving Him a warm smile. Yuri bowed again then sat properly, His eyes roam inside the House looking for familiar faces that He wants to see.

The Couple noticed it. "Jessica and Krystal are sleeping right now. If you're looking for Them." Momma Jung informed him. Yuri blushed and nodded His Head in understanding.

"Kwon Yuri, tell Me something about Yourself." Papa Jung started. Yuri cleared His throat and Started to tell Them things about Him.

"As I said, I'm Kwon Yuri, twenty six years old. Working as an Actor." He looked at Papa Jung and the latter was nodding His head.

"Are You marrying My Granddaughter because She's Pregnant? If that so never mind the wedding bec.."

Yuri quickly shake His head, "No Sir! Definitely not. I found out about Her Pregnancy the day after I proposed to Her, Sir." He told Him.

"Why did You let Her drive alone here? That's not how You treat Your future wife, Kwon Yuri. He asked. He already knows what happened but He wanted to know His side story.

Yuri fidget He's preparing Himself to get a good scolding from the Elder Man. "I'm really sorry, Sir. I was actually planning on going with Her but then when I was waiting for Them, I fell asleep and She left without waking Me up, She's sulking because She thought I was thinking that She's getting fat because I told Her to Shop some Maternity Clothes." He explained looking embarrassed.

Papa Jung wanted to burst into laughter, Jessica is such a Kid.

"Why would You think of buying Her Maternity Dresses when She's not even fat, or Her baby bump isn't even showing yet. Unless you really think she's fat." Momma Jung wanted to smack Her husband.

Yuri shook His hands and head furiously. He don't want any misunderstandings between Them.

"No.. No, Sir. I mean.. i admit it was my fault. I was just so excited to buy a lot of things about Babies, I'm a first time Dad, so I just said it without really thinking much of Her feelings."

"I want to asked this, did You date My Granddaughter because of Her looks? What if She gets fat and not attractive anymore? You might just leave Her." He wants assurance, He can't afford to see His Granddaughter hurt.

"I love Jessica for who She is, Sir. I won't leave Her. I can't.. I can't live without Her anymore, Sir." He averred.

Papa Jung felt satisfied, He stood up and walked in front of Him. He stretched His hand out for Yuri to hold.

"I don't like drama inside My House, Kwon, stand up and go to Your future Wife." He smiled. Yuri shockingly lifted up His hand and hold His.

He stood up and bowed down. "Thank You, Sir, Ma'am!" He bowed continuously. Papa Jung stopped Him and pat His shoulder.

"Call Us Papa and Momma, Yuri. Welcome to the Jungs." He warmly said and guided Him Jessica's room.

"Thank You again, Papa." He bowed and Papa Jung nodded His head.

Papa Jung looked at his wife and Shesaying that He did a great job.

Yuri slowly opened the door, Jessica's room has no difference with Her room in the Hwang's. He tiptoed to the bed where the Siblings were sleeping and sat beside Jessica and stare at His Beautiful love.

He held Her hands and kissed it tenderly. Jessica woke up when She felt Someone holding Her hand.

"Hello!" He greeted.

"Y-Yul? How did You get in?" She asked and checked Yuri's body. She sighed in relief as Yuri's alive and kicking.

"Papa let Me in." He said.

"P-Papa? You already talk?" She sat up, She's actually worried about Him because Her Papa was so angry. "Was He mad?"

"No, He welcomed Me to the Family, Babe. Don't worry, everything's alright." He assured. Jessica pulled Him into a tight hug.

"I missed You, Seobang!!" She said sincerely. She really missed His warmth, His Voice, everything about Him.

"I missed You too, My Baby." He pulled off and cupped Her cheeks. "I'm sorry, Baby. I won't force You to buy that clothes again. I'm really Sorry." He said and kiss Her lips.

Jessica kissed Him back and laid Them on the bed. They are Sharing a passionate kiss, showing how much They Love and misses each other.

They were in the middle of Their steamy moments when Krystal suddenly cried. They immediately broke off and check on Her.

"Shh. Don't cry, Baby, Oppa's here." Yuri pat Her back and put Krystal on His Chest and cradled Her to sleep again.

"You really know how to disturbed My Romantic Moment with My Seobang." Jessica told Her sleeping Sister. Yuri chuckled and kissed Her head.

"It's okay, Sicababy, We will go out on a date."

Jessica looked at Him expectantly. "Really? Just the two of Us?" She asked. Excitement is visible in Her voice.

Yuri nodded His head. "Just us. After the whole family and friends go back to Seoul. I promise." He said.

"But.. i want You now." She admitted pouting.

She knows They can't do that because Krystal is there but She just want Him to know that She's craving for His warmth and attention. "You promised to make Me feel better."

Yuri knows what Jessica wants but Krystal needs more time and attention right now.

"I know, Baby. But We can't do it because Krystal's waking up suddenly. You don't want Her to catch Us having some kind of Sessions right?" He tried to enlighten Her.

"I know, but I can't help it. I'm horny for You, Babe. What Can We do about it? And I know that Krystal will cling to You like a Spider Monkey again." She whined. Seeing Yuri with a fitted shirt that can see His abs made Her even more horny.

"Later, Baby, We'll do something about it later. But now just cuddle with Me. I missed You." Jessica immediately envelope Them in a bear hug, kissing Yuri on the lips.

"I love You, Seobang." She giggled.

"I love You too." He whispered.

It was Dinner Time, They are in the Dining room. Having a fun dinner, the Older Couple noticed how clingy Krystal got and how Jessica was like competing with Yuri's attention.

"Kwyshtal wants to go to the mall tomowwow."

"We'll go to the mall tomorrow then." Yuri happily said.

"But I want to stay here and cuddle." Jessica butted in. The Older Couple was just watching them.

"Hmm. We'll go to the Mall first then go home and cuddle. How's that?" He asked.

The Sister contemplates, Jessica nodded Her head. "Sure." She agreed.

------

The Next Morning the Trio prepared to go to a mall. They immediately go there after breakfast.

They were walking in the Mall like a cute Family. Yuri was carrying Krystal with His left arm, while His right hand was holding on to Jessica's left hand.

"Why people awe stawing?" Krystal asked She's feeling shy.

"Because We are so cute." Yuri giggled. Jessica chuckled at His answer.

"Yes, Baby, We are so cute." She told Her sister.

They went shopping and strolling in the garden outside the Mall, They seated on a grass to enjoy the Beautiful view. A lot of people were there too.

Yuri was looking at the cute kids playing. Krystal was playing with Them.

"In a few months we're gonna have little Baby in Our arms." He excitedly told Jessica.

She nodded, feeling giddy all of a sudden. "I hope our Baby looks like You, Seobang."

Yuri creased His eyebrows. "Why?"

"So that I won't miss You that much when You're working, I'll just stare at Our Baby the whole day." She giggled.

Just then Jessica saw someone familiar. "Song HyeKyo Unnie?" She called out. The said woman turned to face Her.

"Jessica? Oh My Gosh! Small World." She hugged Jessica tightly. "How are You?" She asked.

"I'm doing great. Anyway I'd like you to meet Kwon Yuri." She introduced Him to Her Friend.

Song Hye Kyo is one of the Hwang's business partners' Daughter, They were close since They were little, of course Tiffany too.

"Hi! I'm Kwon Yuri, Her fiancé." He stretched His hands for a shake that She immediately took.

"Of course, I know You! You're a famous Actor, but I didn't knew You were Dating, huh." She happily talked to Them.

"By the way, Unnie, What are You doing here? Waiting for someone?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, actually.. hmm. My husband and My Daughter." She told Them, Jessica had Her eyes wide open.

"Oh My Gosh! You're married?" She asked. The older woman nodded. "How come I didn't know?" Jessica asked.

Yuri didn't listen much to Their conversation since He was looking after Krystal.

"I'm sorry, Jess, We kept it from the public's eyes. We wanted a solemn wedding, so.. I'm sorry." She apologized. Jessica is a huge part of Her life so She knew Jessica is upset.

"I understand, Unnie. How old is Your Daughter?"

"Oh, She's ten months old." She proudly told Her.

Jessica caressed Her tummy, Feeling Their Baby inside.

"Oh here They are." Jessica looked at the direction She was looking. She was even surprised to see a one familiar Person.

"Oh God, don't tell Me." She didn't finished Her words as She saw Her nod. "Oh My gosh! You married the school's heartthrob!!" She exclaimed, Hyekyo blushed.

"Hello, lovely Wife." He greeted His Wife and leaned down for a kiss, He was pushing the stroller with Their Baby.

"Hon, remember Jessica Jung?"

The guy looked at Her, remembering Her. "Oh yeah! She's one of the campus sweethearts back in the days. Hello Jessica." He greeted.

"Hello, Song JoongKi Oppa. By the way, this is Kwon Yuri, My Fiancé." She introduced the busy guy to Him. Yuri smiled at Him.

"May I see Your Baby?" She asked.

"Yeah Sure. Here." Joongki handed Her the Baby.

"Oh My gosh, She's so cute. What's the name?"

"She got an english name Autumn while Her korean name is Ga-eul."

"Wow, what a cute name You got, Baby Autumn. Look Yul, She's so cute." She showed the Baby to Yuri.

Yuri couldn't help but smile at how cute the little girl is.

"Wow, You look like an angel." He played with the kid a peek-a-boo and the kid giggled cutely. "Oh gosh You look so adorable. Can I carry Her?" He asked and the parents nod in permission.

Yuri and Jessica looks so happy especially that the little Baby wasn't crying with the new faces. She was giggling with what Yuri was doing.

"Wanna join us for Lunch?" Song Joongki asked. The couple nodded quickly.

Yuri was carrying the little baby in His arms while Krystal was holding on Jessica's hand.

Krystal was trying to get Their attention but They were too focused on the Baby. She tugged on Yuri's pants.

"Yes, Baby?" Yuri asked.

"Oppa, cawwy." She lifted Her hands.

"But I'm carrying Baby Autumn. Just walk in the mean time okay?" Yuri pat Her head. Krystal pout and continued walking.

They settled in a fine dining restaurant, the Couple were sharing stories about Babies, particularly Baby Autumn, while Krystal was just sitting in the corner looking at Them sadly.

"We're actually here to meet Her baby sitter, We're going to a business conference for two days, and We can't bring Her there. So yeah. We hired a Baby sitter." Song hyekyo explained. The couple nodded while playing with the active baby.

Krystal called for Her Oppa but the latter was busy, She tried to call for Her Unnie.

"Unnie~" She called. Jessica turned to Her.

"What is it, Baby?" She asked. Fixing Her hair.

"Kwyshtal hungwy." She pouted. Jessica put some food on Her plate and handed Her a plastic spoon and fork.

"You know how to eat alone right?" Jessica told Her. "You're a big girl already, practice to eat alone. Okay?" Jessica kissed Her head.

Krystal felt sad, They don't pay attention to Her anymore because Baby Autumn got it.

She sadly eaten Her food alone while looking at how happy Her Oppa and Unnie play with Baby Autumn.

Song Joongki went back to His seat after He talked on the phone.

"The Baby sitter got an emergency, She can't come." He worriedly informed His Wife.

"Oh My gosh! What about Autumn?" Song Hyekyo asked.

Yuri smiled and looked at Jessica. "We can babysit Her in the mean time." Yuri announced. The couple looked at Him.

"Really?" They asked, Yuri nodded happily.

A few minutes later, They all decided to partways,"We're really thankful to You, Jessi, Yuri. We promise to pick Her up in two days." Song HyeKyo hugged Jessica.

"No problem Unnie, we'll take good care of Autumn." Jessica smiled warmly.

They bid goodbye to each other, Yuri settled Krystal on Her car seat as well as  Baby Autumn.

While on Their way back to the Jung Mansion, Krystal was quietly looking at the Baby who's laughing for some random things.

The Baby looked at her giving Her the Baby rattle. "Uhma..uhma." The baby was speaking some incoherent words.

"What do You want Kwyshtal to do?" She asked. The couple in the front were busy talking.

"Uhma. Uhma." She again talked. Krystal took the toy in Her hand. "Uuwaa, uwaa!" The Baby cried.

The couple immediately look at the back, seeing the baby crying while Krystal was holding the baby rattle.

"What did You do, Krystal? Why did You take Her toy?" Jessica asked a little louder, it sounded that like She's mad.

"Autumn gave Kwyshtal Her toy." She reasoned out.

"Give it back to Her. That's only for Babies, okay? You have your Mickey with You, play with it." Jessica ordered.

Krystal pouted and gave it back to the Baby. The Baby took it and stopped crying.

They arrived at the Jung Mansion, Jessica immediately carry the baby while Yuri took Autumn's bags.

"Oppa!" Krystal called Him out to help Her go down. Yuri put Her Down.

"You follow Oppa inside. Okay?" Yuri walked inside the Mansion leaving the cute little alone.

------

The Next morning Krystal woke up in Her bed. She slept in Her own room alone, since Her Unnie asked Her to do so. Baby Autumn slept beside the Couple.

She was awfully quiet since yesterday, She didn't have the appetite to eat last night, being jealous of the new Baby Her Oppa and Unnie is taking care of.

She don't go near the Baby because She's afraid that Her Unnie or Oppa will scold Her if the Baby cries again, She could only look from afar while Yuri and Jessica play with Autumn.

She's left out, Her bad dreams are coming true. Krystal cried on the bed thinking about what Yuri promised Her, That they will still love Her even if there is a new baby in Their life.

"Mickey won't leave Kwyshtal, wight?" She asked Her Plush. Right now Mickey is the only one left for Her. She cried until She fell asleep again.

"Krystal.. Honey. Wake up." She woke up as She heard someone calling Her name, She opened Her eyes and saw Her Grandmother smiling warmly at Her.

"Momma." She called out.

"You haven't eaten since last night. I'm sure You're hungry." She help Her stand up, They walked to dining area together, They could hear happily voices from the couple.

Krystal stopped from Her tracks having second thoughts of going down and eat with Them or just stay in Her room and play with Her toys.

"Honey? Why did You stop?"

"Kwyshtal don't wanna eat. Momma." She wiggled out of Her Momma's hold and ran to back to Her room, holding back Her tears.

"Mickey, Kwyshtal is so sad. Unnie and Oppa don't love Kwyshtal anymowe." She wiped Her tears away as She got up and prepared Herself to take a bath.

She slowly walked to the bathroom and turn on the shower, She doesn't want to use the bath tub because She might drown if She shower alone.

After that She brush her teeth and put on Her clothes. She was brushing Her hair when someone knock on the door.

She immediately went down from the chair in front of Her mirror and opened the door. She was greeted by Yuri smiling at Her. She smiled finally, Yuri's paying attention to Her, She opened the door wide but then Her smile faded as She saw Him carrying Baby Autumn.

"Baby, You weren't eating. Are You okay?" He asked. He noticed Her hair is wet. "Did You take a bath by Yourself??" He asked surprised.

Krystal bit her lower lip. "Yes." She answered. Taking Her Mickey, She walked out of Her room and took Her small steps on the stairs.

Jessica saw Her, "Baby, why aren't You eating? You know it's not good." She told Her. Krystal looked down.

"Kwyshtal Sowwy." She sadly said as She climbed up the chair to eat.

Seeing the couple playing with Baby Autumn and not paying attention to Her. Krystal stopped eating climbing down the chair and take Her plate to bring in the kitchen. Just then the plate slipped from Her hands and fell on the floor

The Baby suddenly cries because of the loud breaking noise. Krystal immediately kneeled down to pick up the broken pieces of the plate. Afraid that She will get scolded because of two things. She broke the plate and the little Baby cried.

"Krystal!" Yuri's voice was heard. She picked up Her paced and unintentionally hurt herself with the broken pieces.

"Oh My Gosh, Krystal!" Jessica shouted seeing Her Sister's hand dripping with blood.

Yuri quickly held Her hands, and carried Her to wash it on the sink. The helper cleaned the floor.

"Why did You do that? If You can't do things let other do it for You. Look at what happened?" Yuri got mad. Krystal was blinking Her eyes to stop Herself from crying.

"Sowwy." She said. The pain in Her heart is more than the pain She feels in Her hand.

Seeing Krystal looks sad, Yuri sighed. "I'm not mad, Baby, I just don't want You to get hurt." He explained He then put a bandage on Her hand.

------

Krystal stayed in Her playroom, She wanted to be alone, She's been playing the whole day alone since the others were busy attending the Baby's needs.

While She's playing Her sister came in carrying Autumn, Krystal looked at the Baby for a little moment then looked away.

"Baby, can Autumn stay here and play with You? Her Mommy and Daddy are coming to pick Her up. Yuri Oppa went out to buy something." Krystal just shrugged and went back on playing.

She distanced Herself with the Baby but the Baby keeps on crawling on Her spot wanting to play with Her.

"No! That's Kwyshtal's Mickey!" She harshly pulled the plush from Autumn making the Baby outbalance and fell on the rubber matted floor.

"Krystal, what did You do again? What's happening to You?" Jessica picked up the crying Baby and coax Her.

"She took Kwyshtal's Mickey." She informed Her.

"Just let Her be. She's still a Baby, it's good to share your Things to others. Okay?" She stood up.

"Autumn can get all Kwyshtal's toys but not Mickey." She shouted and walked out of the room with Mickey, She could hear her Sister calling but She could care less, They don't love Her anyway.

She walked to the garden and played on the slide. It was getting dark, so the House Helpers were busy preparing dinner because Autumn's parents are coming, Her Grandparents weren't There that's why She feels extra lonely.

Just then She saw a black car that looks like Her Dad's Car, She stood up and followed, the Security was not there so She easily absconded.

"Daddy!! Kwyshtal hewe!" She waved Her hands while running to the moving Car. She wanted to go home, at least Her Mom and Dad will surely pay attention to Her.

The Car was nowhere in sight, Krystal felt sad. She looked around to go back to the Mansion but it was already dark.

She walked back, trying to remember the way, She didn't pay attention to the road because She was following the car then, a loud booming of thunder was heard.

"Kyaah!!" Krystal covered Her ears. She's afraid of thunder like Her sister. She look around and found a big House. She walked to the gate and saw a security guard. "Hello?" She called.

"Yes Kid!" The security personnel asked. The rain started to fall.

"Hello Mistah!" She greeted bowing Her head. "Kwyshtal is lost, Mistah. Can You let Kwyshtal in? Kwyshtal won't do something bad inside, I promise.. Kwyshtal is a good giwl." She said trembling.

"Okay. Come here." The Guard take Her inside the Guard House.

"Where do You live? I'm gonna take You home."

"My Momma and Papa lives neaw hewe." She softly said. She wasn't feeling well since last night.

"They might look for You. Have You eaten yet?" The kind Guard asked. Krystal shook Her head. The man prepared some food for Her to eat.

After She eat, He let Her rest on the small bed in the guard house. But then the owner of the big house arrived.

"Sir! There is a Kid here, She got lost. I let Her in because it was raining a while ago." He informed His boss.

"Where is the Kid?" The guard lead His boss inside. "Oh I know Her. Bring Her inside the House." He commanded.

The Security did as He was told, He brought Krystal inside the House.

"Hey little one! I am Uncle Donghae. Remember Me?" He knelt down in front of Krystal who was sitting on the couch with wet clothes. The little Kid was quiet and trembling so He put His hand on Her forehead to check Her temperature.

"Oh Gosh, You have a fever." He carried Her to one of the rooms. "And your clothes are wet." He called His Older Sister to help Him.

"Who is She?" Lee Dahae asked suspiciously.

"The security found Her, and it happens that I know Her, She's Jessica's Daughter." He informed Her.

The older Sister nodded and took some clothes from Her Daughter's closet and took care of Her.

"Krystal, do You want Uncle to bring You Home? Your Grandparents' house is just nearby." He asked. Krystal shook Her head, thinking that no one cares for Her there.

"Can Kwyshtal stay hewe until tomowwow?" She weakly asked. Donghae contemplated at first.

"Okay then, I'll just inform Jessica about this." He was about to go out of the room when Krystal call Him out.

"Uncle, please don't tell Anyone. Kwyshtal wants to go home to Pops house." She pleaded.

"Your Pops House.. is it with the Hwang's? With Tiffany?" He asked. Krystal nodded. "Okay then. Rest tonight and I'll bring You Home tomorrow." Krystal lifted Her pinky finger.

"Pwomise?" She asked. Donghae find Her cute.

"Promised. I won't tell Jessica about this." He said and leave the room so She can rest.

Krystal cried, She definitely wanted to go back to Her Parents, after what happened in two days. She's very sure that Her Unnie and Oppa doesn't love Her anymore.

"Mickey, Goodnight." She kissed Her wet plush and hugged Him to sleep.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 146 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
2.7K 32 9
Hey loveys this is a vkook smut that turned into a fanfic by popular demand. This is not new its from my instagram but im proud of it so please enjoy...
95.7K 3.5K 105
Jessica is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She wants, She has a boyfriend named Lee...
11.9K 440 20
A cursed goblin who fell inlove with a human. Highest ranking: #1 in TaeSica, #3 in Jessica Jung category, #2 in JeTi, #3 in TaengSic, #75 in TaeNy