Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents

1.7K 34 0
By Soshi_baby05

Chapter 14:

"I'm excited to go back home, I miss My bed!!" Jessica exclaimed while comfortably sitting on Her seat.

They are now in the plane going back to Seoul. Yuri hugged Her and leave a peck on Her Cheek.

"Baby~ I want Us to Stay in Our House when We got there." He whispered.

"You're bringing Us to Your Apartment?"

"No, in Our house with My Family."

She gasp and calm down when She saw Him creased His eyebrows. "Uhm. Isn't it too soon, Yul?" She asked.

Yuri held Her hand and intertwine with His. "You don't want it? Don't You wanna meet My Eomma?"

She shook Her head, it's not that She don't want to meet His Family but She thinks that Their Relationship is just starting. Is Meeting the Family should take place? But if He really insist then She has to agree since She don't want any misunderstandings between Them because She feels uneasy every time Yuri ignores Her.

"Anything for My Seobang." She said Kissing His Lips.

"Seobang?" He asked in surprise.

"Why? You told Me I'm Your Wife, then You are My Seobang." She giggled.

"Gah! Okay then, Sicababy." He agreed and gave Her a long kiss.

They stopped when a smack on Yuri's head was felt. "Yah! Yah! Can't you get enough of each other? Stop kissing will You? I miss My Mushroom..."

"We don't care." Yuri scoffed.

"You don't care huh, I will tell My Mushroom Your Little Secret to end Your PDA-ing. And I will make you two suffer by making out with Tiffany and You two can't do anything but to envy Us." He said then laughed like a Villain.

"You can't do that." Jessica told Him. Taeyeon looked at Her.

"Of course, I can. Wanna bet?" He asked. But all of them know that Taeyeon will never do that.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Just go back to Your seat." Yuri shoo Him.

Almost 6pm when They arrived to Seoul, They all went to Their respective cars and drive home. Yuri drives the car while Jessica seated next to Him. Yoong and Krystal were seating next to each other, sleeping.

Yuri held Her hand and kissed it. "Are You tired, Baby? You can still sleep."

Jessica just smiled, She's actually nervous to meet His Mother, "What if Your Mom don't like me. Will You fight for Me?" She thought.

An Hour and a half have past and They arrived at the Mansion, Jessica's heart was beating five times faster than Normal. She was thinking of what She will do, will She just bow to her? Or hug her? She don't know.

Yuri looked at Her nervous face and caressed it. "Are You okay, Baby?"

"Y-yeah. I mean.. will I be okay? What kind of girl Your mom wants for You?"

"She likes the girl I like. Don't worry You'll be fine."

"But what if.. let's just cancel it."

"I never thought the feisty CEO Jung is afraid of something. This is the first, Babe. Don't worry, My Eomma don't bite." He kissed Her.

Yuri wake Yoong up and went to the backseat to carry Krystal, They then walk inside the Mansion while Holding esch other's hands. "You'll be fine, I promise." He kissed Her Hand.

She sighed, "But what if.."

Yuri cut Her off, "If My Eomma didn't like You, You will never see Me again. I will let You live Your Life alone without Me. What now?"

"I don't want that to happen."

"Of course, it won't happen. I will never leave You. You are Mine remember?" He said then kissed Her head. They went upstairs and laid Krystal down on the bed.

"Do You want to have separate rooms?" He asked.

"No, I want to sleep next to You."

"You want Krystal to have separate room?" He smiled slyly.

"No, She'll cry Seobang. She can't sleep alone in an unfamiliar place."

"I was just trying My luck. I want to be alone with You." Yuri said laying Jessica down next to Krystal and kissed Her passionately.

"Seobang, Stop. You're Mom might barge in." She said pushing Him.

"My Eomma went out to have dinner with Her Friends. We can, You know?"

Jessica smiled seductively, "I'll take a shower, Seobang. Wanna join?" She smirked swaying Her Hips that made Him drool and He run to follow Her in the Bathroom.

After hours of showering They finally went to bed, lying sideways with Krystal in the Middle. They drifted to sleep with smiles on Their Faces.

------

The next morning Krystal woke up earlier, She went out of the room after She left a Good Morning kiss to the Couple.

She looked at the Staircase and stopped. She never tried to go down alone, so She's hesitating.

"Mickey. Awe You afwaid too? Don't wowwy Kwyshtal will hold You." She's talking to Her plush like it's talking to Her.

She was biting Her lower lip as She slowly extend Her left leg to the first step with Her left hand was clutching on the baluster and Her other hand was holding Her Mickey tightly afraid that it would fall on the Stairs and get hurt.

She's already in the middle of the the Stairs when Yoong saw Her. "Baby? What are doing here alone?" He went to Her fast and hold Her hand to help Her go down.

"Kwyshtal and Mickey went down togethew." She explained.

"What are those two doing leaving You alone here?"

"Unnie and Oppa sleeping."

Then the Older Woman came out from the kitchen carrying some foods with Their helpers following Her. She saw the two Kids and happily greeted Them.

"Good Morning, Babies!" She high pitch exclaimed. Yoong rolled His eyes at His Mother.

"Good Morning, Eomma." He greeted hugging Her.

"Good Mowning ,Haw.meo.ni." Krystal greeted Her slowly. Her 'Grandma' looked at Her proudly.

"Good Morning, Little Angel. How's Paris?" She asked as She carried Her to Her New bought High Chair exclusively for Her 'granddaughter'.

"Pawis is fun. Kwyshtal found Mickey!" She showed Her Mickey plush to the Older Lady. "Mickey says Good Mowning too." She waved Her Mickey's hand.

"Good Morning, Mickey!" She greeted back then laughed. Yoong shook His head at His Mother's Childishness.

"Halmeonie cooked some American breakfast. Here's Pancakes with Chocolate and Strawberry Syrup, Bacon, Eggs, Hotdogs and I also have Cereals. What do You want?"

"Mom, Why did You cooked a lot? Krystal won't eat it all."

"But I don't know what She likes so I just cooked everything."

"And what are You gonna do with all these."

"Don't worry, Our helpers will eat Together with Us." His Mother smiled at Him. "Where is Your Brother anyway? Why did He let His Daughter go down alone?" She asked not knowing that Jessica is inside Her house.

"He's probably tired, Eomma." He nonchalantly said and started eating, He still have a practice this afternoon.

"Let Him be. Krystal where do You wanna go today?"

"Uhm. Kwyshtal wants to pway."

"You want to pray? You wanna go to church?"

"No, pway."

"Yoongie, what is She saying?"

"Play eomma, She said She wants to Play."

"Oh, Play. Okay we're gonna make the other room, a playroom for you." She said.

Yoong just let Her mother do whatever She wants, even though Krystal isn't really His Niece, She's already a family and She's very welcome to Their home.

After They eat, Yoong went out to Practice while His Eomma and Krystal went out to buy lots of toys for Latter, leaving the couple who were still sleeping peacefully.

Jessica woke up feeling the bed, She sat straight when She didn't felt Her Sister beside Her. She went to the bathroom to look for Her but it was empty.

She then went out and look for Her baby Sister but nothing, Her heart paced double the normal as She ran back to Yuri's room.

She crawled to the bed and woke Yuri up. "Seobang.. Wake up." She shake His body but Yuri wouldn't budge. She tried again "Seobang. Kyaaah!" Yuri rolled them making Her on the bottom while Yuri was hovering over Her.

"What is it, Baby?" He asked kissing Her Lips.

"Krystal.. She's missing." She worriedly said. Yuri stood up.

"What? Have You checked the House?"

"I went out. I can't find Her." She's whimpering.

"Did You asked the helpers?" He's trying to calm Himself.

"I didn't see anyone." She said shaking.

Yuri pulled Her out of the Room and went downstairs. Then they heard a honk of a Car outside.

Yuri checked it from the glass window, it's His Mother's Car. Jessica was already crying. He made Her sit on the Dining Chair and gave Her Water to calm down.

His Mother's voice could be heard outside talking to Someone.

"Did You like what Halmeonie bought for You?" Yuri's ears perked up.

"Yes! I love it, Hawmeonie." The couple heard the little voice of Their baby then the door opened wide revealing a lot of people.

Jessica's eyes diverted to the person She's been looking for then ran fast and hugged Her. "Baby~" She cried.

"Unnie~ why cwying? Did Yuwee Oppa fight with Unnie?" She asked hugging Her back with Her small Arms.

"I thought You disappeared." She whispered. Krystal wiped Her tears away.

"Kwyshtal, Hawmeonie and Aunties went out to buy Kwyshtal's toys." She informed Her. Jessica smiled finally and kissed Her Sister.

"Yuri aren't You gonna introduce Me to Your Girlfriend?" His mother high pitched asked.

Yuri cleared His throat and hold Jessica's hand pulling Her up while He took Krystal out of Jessica's hold and carried the little Kid. "Eomma, I'd like You to meet Jessica."

Jessica bowed Her head Ninety Degrees. "Annyeong haseyo! Jessica Jung Imnida."

"What a Beautiful Girl." She complimented Her and envelope the Younger Girl for a hug. "Welcome to the Family, Jessica!" She whispered.

Jessica was surprised but felt happy at the same time. She never expected this.

"Thank you, Auntie." She shyly thank her looking down with a flushed face.

"Call Me Eomma. Just like what Yuri calls Me. Okay?" Jessica nodded shyly. "Have You eaten yet? Come here, You should eat." She pulled Her on the table while Yuri followed Them, He's Happy that His Mother accepted Jessica open heartedly.

"I'm sorry if I took Krystal to the Mall without telling You. I was just so excited to buy Her a lot of toys." She explained.

"No, it's okay, Aun.. I mean, Eomma. I was just frantic when I didn't see Her in the whole House. But it's okay now that I know She's Safe."

The Older Woman looked at Jessica feeding Krystal who's sitting on Yuri's lap. She can't help but be happy that His Son has found the Girl that will make Him Happy.

"I understand, it's normal to look and get worried for Your baby." She told Jessica. The latter just smiled and continued eating.

------

At Afternoon, everyone was busy preparing Dinner, Mr. Lim is arriving at Dinner time, while Yuri's Mother invited Yuri's Friends for a Dinner and a celebration for Jessica and Yuri.

Jessica finish cleaning Krystal and She was looking for some cute Dresses Her Halmeonie bought for Her. "Unnie, Kwyshtal likes Blue Dwess."

"But Pink suits You well." Jessica argued back.

"But Kwyshtal likes Blue." Jessica agreed because she's starting to throw tantrums again.

She let her wear the blue dress, Krystal happily jumped up and down the bed where Yuri was sleeping.

"Baby, don't jump, Your Oppa's Sleeping."

"Kwyshtal wants to go out." She showed Her Puppy Eyes and of course Jessica complied.

She helped Her go down the Stairs. The Helpers took in charge of looking after the Little Kid while Jessica plan on freshening up.

After She's done, she wore a simple blue dress just like Her Sister that showed Her Curves.

She sprayed some Strawberry scented perfume over Her body that made Her man awaken. Yuri slowly opened His eyes and was welcomed by a Goddess, facing Her back on Him.

He crawled down on bed and immediately hugged Her. Jessica was taken aback by this. "You never fail to make me crazy over You, Baby. You are so sexy. And smell so delicious, makes Me want to tuck You in bed." He whispered while nibbling on Her neck.

"Seobang, Stop. You should take a shower. Your Dad is arriving anytime soon." She tried to stop Him, Yuri sighed and untangled His hands on Her.

"Okay then. But promise Me tonight." His eyes pleading.

"Okay. But make sure Krystal will sleep in Yoong's room."

"Of course. I can't wait for this Dinner to end." He whispered kissing Her lips.

The Whole House is banging with laughter. The Kim Siblings were there, but the Choi's weren't come because Sunny was having some jet Lag.

"So Taeyeon, How are You and Your Girlfriend, Tiffany?" Mr. Lim asked.

"We're doing great, Uncle. Tiffany's been busy with Her work." He sadly informed them.

"You must be so lonely, Son. Why don't You propose to Her and make Her stopped from working." The older Woman asked Him.

"I'm thinking of it already, Auntie. But I doubt Tiffany would want to stop from working, She loves Her job so much."

The Elder Couple nodded in understanding then turned to Hyoyeon, "And You, Hyo, I heard Your Girlfriend is Jessica's Cousin. When are You going to introduce Her to Us?" Mr. Lim asked like He is Their Father.

"Nicole's having a vacation in California. She'll be back in a few days, Uncle, I promise I will introduce Her to You."

"And Our Maknae here. Do You have a Boyfriend to introduce to Us?" He asked. The twins look at Their Baby sister.

"No, Uncle. That's not My focus right now."

"Our Yoong here don't have a Girlfriend. You two look cute together." Mrs. Lim happily exclaimed making the Twins choke on Their Foods. Yulsic laughed at them while Seohyun quickly hand them Glasses of water.

"Eomma! You shouldn't say that!" Yoong whined.

"Why? I was just stating the fact. Right, Krystal?"

"Yes."

Lim Eomma turned to Taeyeon once again, "Why don't You just impregnate Tiffany, so that she's force to stop." Taeyeon blushed.

"Look at Our Yuri here. He's not introducing Us to Someone, then one day He just went Home with a kid in His Arms." Yuri laughed while Jessica was lost.

"When did Yuri went home with a kid?" She asked Herself forgetting when Yuri brought Her Sister in the Mansion.

"Yeah, that's right. Jessica, Yuri. When are You going to make Krystal a Baby Brother?" It's time for the Yulsic to choke. Seohyun blushed at what She heard.

"W-what do You mean?" Jessica asked confusedly.

Taeyeon and Yoong was laughing silently while Hyoyeon was confused too.

"I mean, don't You think Krystal is old enough to have a Baby Brother? Make Us another Grandchild, Please." Mrs. Lim cutely pleaded.

Jessica's eyes went wide. She looked at Yuri, silently asking what's going on.

Yuri suddenly stood up pulling Jessica with Him. "Ahh. Eomma, Appa. Jessica's not feeling well. We're going back to My room. We're so sorry." He bowed And pulled Her to His room.

The two elders shook Their heads at the Couple. "Those two, maybe They're gonna make another Baby. Let them be." Mrs. Lim giggled.

Jessica yanked Her hands from His hold and made Him face Her. "What was that, Yul?"

Yuri fidget with His hands looking down trying to come up with an excuse.

"Uhm. Sica.." He started but Jessica cut Him off with another question.

She hold His face and force Him to look at Her. "Why is Your Mom saying such things like we already have a Baby?" She half yelled. She doesn't want to make a scene but She needed to know what's going on.

"Let Me explain." He pleaded.

"And never lie to Me." Jessica crossed Her arms.

"I know. Remember the day You went to Paris? I brought Krystal here. I was carrying Her when My Eomma barge in and saw Krystal. She assumed that Krystal is My Daughter that I hid all these Years."

"And why is My name got dragged in here?" She creased Her eyebrows expectantly.

"Well, My Eomma and Krystal were talking. My Eomma asked about Krystal's Mom, and We both know that Krystal isn't good in Korean so She thought that Eomma and Unnie are the same thing. As much as She thought Appa and Oppa are the same." He explained.

Jessica sighed, No ones at fault. It's all misunderstanding, - again!

"Why didn't You tell Them the truth? I guess Appa also thought that Krystal is Our Daughter." Yuri smiled sheepishly, Jessica naturally called His Stepdad, Appa and He is so happy about it.

"Don't laugh at Me, Kwon Yuri!"

"I want to tell Them but, the thought of My parents getting sad makes Me sad too."

That's true though, Mr. and Mrs. Lim are happy pills She can't just break Their hearts but She doesn't wanna lie too.

"So what do You mean, We're gonna let Them believe that Krystal is Our Daughter? That's Silly, Seobang! You know I hate lying."

"I know, I know. Let Me take all the courage to explain Them everything, okay?."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Yuri smiled and kissed Her on Her Forehead. "Baby, let's go down now."

They went back in the Living Room hand in hand. The elder woman approached Her worriedly.

"Jessica Dear are You, Okay?" Mrs. Lim asked while stroking Her back gently.

"Yes, Eomma." She answered.

Yuri walked up to His Friends in the veranda who's having a talk.

Taeyeon greeted Yuri, and hand him a canned beer. "Yul, what's up? Your Eomma is so funny."

Yuri laughed remembering what His Mother did earlier. "I know... did You know, She bought Krystal tons of toys?"

"Wow! I wonder what Jessica's Mom's reaction will be?" Hyoyeon said. He's actually thinking about more serious things. "Yul, I know this is a little private but may I just asked are You using contraceptives? I mean.. Dude, You know what I mean, right?"

"Don't worry, Bro, Yul here is very careful, He always have condoms with Him. Right, Yul?" Taeyeon backed him up.

Yuri was surprised by His question, He didn't thought of it actually. And upon remembering Their past intercourse, They didn't use any contraceptives.

He shook His head. "I didn't used anything." He honestly answered.

"What? Oh My Gosh, Yul. What if You knock Her up? Are You ready for it?" He asked. Taeyeon became serious too.

"I didn't think of it." He truthfully answered.

"Gah! You should think of marrying Her, Yul. Jessica is definitely for keeps. She's not like any other girls." Taeyeon keeps on pushing Him.

"I know that." Yuri shortly answered.

Hyoyeon tapped His shoulder. "Yul, can You handle Your fans? I mean, You know how furious fans are. And besides, You just signed a three year contract to the company. You know the rules Yul, You can't get married not until the contract is finished." He maybe His Friend and He's purely happy for Them but He's still his manager and They both sign the contract,the company could sue them if Yuri suddenly decides to marry and have a family.

"Hyo is right, Yul. It will be a huge Scandal if They find out about You and Jessica." Taeyeon butted in.

"We should be careful." He said thinking of the past weeks They were Together.

He honestly don't mind if He knock Her up but after talking to Hyoyeon it felt like He's not thinking at all.

How could He forget that He is a Celebrity? That a lot of people would see Him going out with Jessica. Her life will be in a mess because of Him.

"And there's another problem." Taeyeon stated that made the two looked at Him. "Tiffany, She's been asking about You Two. Whenever We talk on the phone She will always ask Where are You two. Are the two of you together or what. She was even happy knowing that Jessica went to Paris alone with Dong Wook. I've been lying to Tiffany, Yul. And You know how much Those Cousins hate lying. I'll surely be dead if She finds out." He explained shaking His head.

Yuri looked at Jessica who is busy talking to His parents, He could say that His parents are now fond of the Jung Sisters, Jessica looked at Him and smiled and He smiled back.

He sighed, God knows how much He wants to keep Jessica in His life forever. But no one will know what's gonna happen, not even Him.

The party has done, the Kim's went Home because Seohyun's insisting that Her body needs to rest early.

The elders went to Their room and rest, while the kids, Yoong and Krystal were already asleep.

Jessica and Yuri were lying on the bed hugging each other, Jessica noticed His silence after the talk with His Bestfriends.

"Seobang.." She called. Yuri hummed in response with eyes closed.

She reach for His Hand and Intertwine it with Her. "Are you okay? Did I do something You don't like?" She asked like a little Kid.

Yuri was confused at Her and opened His eyes, He was surprised to see Her looking at Him. Worry is visible in Her Eyes. "What are You talking about? You are great, Sica." He said and kissed Her to stop Her from worrying.

"But why are You extra quiet after the talk You had with the twins?" She asked again.

He was surprised that Jessica is actually paying attention to Him awhile ago because whenever He looks at Her direction Jessica was just busy exchanging words with His parents.

"We were talking about My contract, Baby. Don't worry about it."

"You sure about that?" She wants to make sure that everything is alright. She felt him nod and tightened the hug on Her. "Uhm. I'm coming back to office tomorrow. I have set a meeting with Dong Wook Oppa. But I promise I won't go with Him after the meeting. I'll go straight Home." Yuri laughed at her.

"You're so cute, Sicababy. You don't have to inform Me, Okay? I trust You a lot. Thank you for being honest." He leave a peck on Her Head. "Alright Ms. Jung, You should Sleep. Good night, Sicababy."

"Good night, Seobang." Jessica hugged Him tightly as She buried Her Face on His Broad Chest that She Loves. She can hear His Heartbeat that lulls Her to Sleep.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 930 21
Now that Y/N has left the states, how will their life change? What will happen to David? Will Y/N and the boys finally get their happily ever afters...
46.3K 1.6K 42
A story where you meet these nine wonderful boys, this is a reverse harem with a little twist on the end ;) Consist of: -Fluff -Cringe -Desperation ...
114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...
31.4K 713 33
When A Stranger Kisses You Sequel~ By : Keywon