perfect strangers- sam winche...

By sherlockianwrites

you live a simply in a small town where you've spent your entire life. in a small town where nothing out of t... More

meeting the winchesters
home
rising sun
roommates
not a becky
the winchesters
yellow eyes
miserable at best
your mess is mine
confusion
sweet emotion
goodnight
dream a little dream of me
the cave
it's not goodbye
love
coming home
perfect
becky rosen
coming and going
the other brother
a little game
gone
i don't love you
highway to hell
rivers and roads
it's not over
cynical
what's done is done
daydreaming
i was made for loving you
just a plate
later
goodnight
anything but perfect
rough love
silent screaming
an idea
blood and bones
not quite thaumaturgy
an explanation
everything
night moves
a morning rose
liar liar
failed apologies

pain

3.1K 98 11
By sherlockianwrites

meanwhile, the winchesters...

sam groaned. he rubbed his eyes as he sat up. it was midday, ten am. dean was still driving. they had left the bunker nineteen hours ago.

"hey." he said to dean. "any news from cas about y/n?"

"nope. a hundred or so miles 'til yerington."

back to you...

you're strapped to a creaky wooden chair, your wrists aching from rope burn. you looked up to see adam sitting on a chair in front of you, playing with a shiny blade.

"well aren't you just a sight for sore eyes..." you mumble. "so, what're we doing today?" adam lightly laughs.

"i was in the cage for over a thousand years... for the first six hundred or so, i stayed loyal to the winchesters. throughout torture and pain... i stayed loyal to them, convinced they'd find a way to save me. then, when sam left, i was almost certain that they'd..." his voice trailed off. he may be a demon, but you could still see emotion in his eyes.

"i know torture. and i know things worse than the cage. they need to feel what i felt. it's only fair." he came over to you, with a sinister smile.

"now... shall we begin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 11.6K 76
Little stories about Sam x reader. Enjoy~ I don't own any of the characters or Supernatural. But all these stories are mine.
288K 6.1K 78
Imagines, preferences, and oneshots about Supernatural Requests are open! Any ship is welcome, be it heterosexual or LGBT+! WARNING: may contain spo...
2K 63 16
this is my first time writing so if you could give feedback, that'd be great. Supernatural was your favorite show. Little did you know that you'd be...
11.1K 298 32
✔️ COMPLETE JUST SAYIN' I DO NOT OWN THE SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERS!!! I hope you like it, I got inspiration from a story called Home and my friends Sup...