Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 9: Back Again (M)

2.6K 46 0
By Soshi_baby05

Chapter 9:

Jessica's preparing for Her meeting with the Heir of Lee Enterprise. She received a call from the Lee's the other day and announced the arrival of the Younger Lee.

"Miss Jung, You have a visitor." Her Assistant went inside handling some papers.

Thinking that it was Mr. Lee, Jessica looked at Herself in the mirror and fixed Her hair. Ji Eun smiled inwardly at Her Boss.

"Let Him in." She said sitting up straight. Ji Eun Opened the door and signaled the person outside to come in.

Jessica's wide smile turned in to a frown when the person that She didn't expect walk in.

"Hi!" The person smiled widely at Her.

"Yuwee Oppa!" Krystal run towards him and hugged Him tightly. Yuri bend down and carried Her. "Kwyshtal missed You a lot. Unnie won't allow Kwyshtal to see You." the little girl pouted.

Jessica looked at Them and bite Her lips, She missed seeing this Man.

Yuri gave Krystal a long smooch on Her chubby cheeks. "I missed you a lot,Baby. I'm sorry, I was so busy I wasn't able to visit You!"

"It's okay, whewe awe We going today?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Lotte wowld!!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay then, go to IU Unnie tell Her to bring You to My Car." The little girl excitedly ran to the door leaving the two inside.

Yuri had His hands inside His pocket, He's stopping Himself from grabbing the Girl who's just sitting there doing nothing. He definitely miss Her.

The past weeks that they didn't see each other was like hell for Him. He didn't see any girls because He's just thinking about Her.

Until last week, He was in a story conference for His new drama when He received a text message from Tiffany informing Him that He can visit them at last. He didn't believed it at first but then He received a call from Jessica telling Him that Krystal has been looking for Him. It was the best feeling for Him. He almost skipped the Story Conference just to see Them but of course Hyoyeon prevented Him from doing so.

And now that He has the week off before the start of the drama filming, He decided to spend it with the Jung Siblings since Tiffany was out of the Country for a photoshoot and Nicole went back home in LA.

"Sica.." He went near, Jessica didn't answer, He kneeled in front of Her. "I'm sorry.." He profess and hugged Her.

Jessica's heart was beating so loud that She thought it will come out of Her chest, feeling Yuri's warmth again made Her knees go weak.

Yuri kissed Her neck and sniff it, "I'm sorry."

Finally giving in She hugged Him back. "Yul." She faintly said.

"Oh God! I missed your voice, Baby!" He said breaking the hug and looked at Her.

Getting the signal that Yuri is conveying. Jessica pulled Him through His collar and crashed Her lips on him. Yuri responded hurriedly, God knows how much He missed Her tasty lips on Him.

He stood up with Her without breaking the kiss. Jessica circled Her arms around His neck while Yuri hold Her hips.

Jessica opened Her mouth and let Yuri and let Yuri suck Her tongue. "Hmm." She hummed in response.

The Tanned Guy's hands went down to Her bum and squeeze them, "I missed You so much.." He panted and kissed Her again.

He then lifted her up, Jessica immediately clung her legs around his waist. Yuri walked to the couch, They passed by the door and He locked it and sit on the couch with Jessica straddling His lap.

"I missed you, Baby." He whispered breathlessly when they break the kiss.

Jessica didn't say anything and just kiss Him again, this time more passionately. Yuri squeezed Her bum so hard that made Her moan.

"You're turning Me on." He said as His kisses trailed on the base of Her neck, to Her jawline and back to Her lips.

She arch Her body backwards to give Him more access, Her hands on his shoulder, while His hands on Her back.

He traces Her body with His kisses, until He found Her weak spots, She moaned out loud as He Suck on Her sensitive spot. Yuri's kisses went back to Her neglected lips and pushed His tongue in Her mouth and started sucking.

Jessica has Her hair tied up in a bun, Yuri loves Seeing Jessica's hair down. So while pleasuring Her with His kisses His hands went up to Her hair and untie Her hair in one go. Jessica was too aroused to noticed Her hair flowed down.

"I love Your hair untied." He told Her and caress Her waist up to the side of Her breast and down to Her thighs. He slowly insert His hand inside Her blouse and she moaned because of the coldness of His hands.

He unbutton Her blouse hastily to reveal the twins that He totally missed. Seeing Her red lacy Bra that can unclasp in front.

He traced her cleavage with His hand as He cupped Her two mounds with his hands. "It fits perfectly in My hands, Baby." Jessica wasn't saying anything and just surrender Herself to Yuri.

He unclasped Her Bra and take it off Her, He then opened His mouth and engulf the lef nipple. Jessica throw Her head backwards because of the familiar sensation, Her hands caressed Yuri's hair. His lips trailed back to Her lips.

Jessica moaned and pushed Him that made Him confused. "Why?"

"Let's finish this quick. Krystal will get impatient." She whispered and stood up. They hurriedly unzip Her pants and pulled it down with Her underwear.

"Oh My gosh, You look beautiful!" Yuri hugged Her, His face on Her stomach. He licked Her belly button that made Her scream in pleasure.

"Oh my gosh, Yuri!!" The Tanned Guy then lifted Her left leg and put it on his shoulder, He then suck the swollen clit that's waiting to be loved.

Jessica screamed as she came in Yuri's mouth.

Yuri smiled and lick Her clean as Jessica asked Him to stand up that He gladly did, She then unbuckled His belt and pulled His pants and boxers off.

Yuri sit again and waited for Her, She looked at His erected shaft that's and blushed. Jessica didn't let Him wait any longer and straddled on His lap as She kissed Him again.

"Put it in. I want to feel You inside Me again." She whispered. Yuri jerked Himself before He teased her clit with the tip of His hard on.

"F*ck Me now!" Jessica commanded.

He smiled at Her impatience and slowly inserted His big member in Her wet pussy. She keeps on moaning louder and louder by the big member since She's still not used to this.

"Ride Me hard, Baby." Yuri whispered.

Jessica kissed Him and slowly bounce up and down on him. "Ahh!" She closed Her eyes while Yuri"s looking at her intimately.

Seeing Her mound jiggle as She ride Him made His shaft even more harder and bigger. He licked and sucked Her breast alternately to help Her cum.

"Ahh.. ahh. Yuri-ahh. I'm near. Oh.. My.. gosh.. help Me.." Yuri bucked His hips and Her eyes rolled in pleasure when He hit Her G-Spot.

"I'm near Sica.. ahh! You're so tight, Baby.." Jessica came first as Yuri followed, shooting His seeds inside Her.

Jessica lay limp on His chest and both of them pant. Yuri kissed Her forehead while caressing Her back.

"I missed You.." He whispered.

"Yuwee Oppa! Why taking so long?" They were startled when Krystal keeps on turning the knob.

"I think you should dress up." He cupped Her face and kiss Her.

"I know.." She said and stood up, She immediately picked up Her clothes and run to Her bathroom to freshen up.

Yuri wore His pants and fixed His hair.

"Yuri! Spray some perfume before You let Krystal in." Yuri chuckled at the memory of a sensitive Krystal.

He look around and found Jessica's perfume that's on Her desk. He sprayed the strawberry scented perfume around the office then He opened the door.

"Oppa! What took You so long.?" Krystal was sulking, She has been waiting in His car for so long but there's no Yuri coming down the building. So She decided to go back and call Him.

"I'm sorry baby, I was talking to Unnie about some things." He lied. Krystal started sniffing that made Him nervous.

"What's that smell?" She asked.

"W-what is it baby?"

"Did Oppa and Unnie.. uhm." Krystal hesitantly ask.

"Huh?"

"Did you shawe the same cologne?" She asked. Yuri heaved a deep sigh of reliec.

"Yes, Baby, Jessica's perfume smells delicious."

"Yeah, like stwawbewwy. Come on, Oppa."

"Let's wait for Your Unnie first, Okay?" After a few minutes Jessica came out of the Shower, Yuri looked at Her.

"Sica, can you come with Us?" Yuri asked holding Her hands.

"No, I'm actually waiting for someone." and just like on cue, Her intercom rings.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Lee is looking for You Miss Jung."

"Okay let Him in."

"Am I late beautiful Miss Jung?"

Jessica looked intently at Him, He looks somewhat familiar.

"Aren't You gonna give Me a hug, Sooyeonie?" The guy spread His arms urging Her to hug Him. Krystal and Yuri look at Him.

Jessica covered Her mouth in surprise. "Oh My Gosh! Dong Wook Oppa!!" She shouted, She ran towards hHimand gave hHima big hug.

"I thought I have to make You guess about Me. How are You, Princess?" He asked leaving a peck on Her head. Jessica giggled.

Yuri has His eyebrows knitted. It looks natural for Them to share a hug.

Jessica never hugged Him first, He's always the first one to initiate the Hug but with the irritating Guy in front of Him, Jessica excitedly spread Her arms for Him.

He cleared His throat that made Them look at Him. "Oh who's this Guy, Jess? Your Boyfriend?" He asked then His eyes landed on the little girl that's clinging on Yuri's legs.

"Who's this cute little princess here? Are You married now, Jess? And this kid is Your daughter?"

"No silly. She's Krystal. My sister."

"Oh Aunt Soo, gave birth to another Beautiful Girl huh." He complimented Krystal and pat Her head.

"What are You doing here anyway?" She asked dragging the older guy on the couch were They just made love.

Yuri's ears turned red in anger. He was brought back in His trance when Krystal tugged His pants.

"Oppa, let's go!"

He nodded His head and hold Krystal's hand, He turned to Jessica and cleared His throat. "Sica, we're going." He said but She didn't even look at Him since She's really busy catching up with this Dong Wook Guy.

"So He's the person She's been waiting." He thought as He clenched His jaw.

They just left Jessica and the Guy alone and brought Krystal to a fun place.

------

It's late afternoon, Yuri was driving the car back to Jessica's Apartment but His mind is on Jessica and the Guy.

Krystal had fallen asleep, tired from the activities They did. He then got an idea, He took His phone from His pocket without taking His eyes on the road and dialed His Best Friend's number. After a few rings He answered, He tap the speaker button and placed His phone on the stand.

"Sup, Dude? What's with the sudden call? You miss Me?" Taeyeon asked..

"Hey, Buddy. Yeah, I kinda miss You."

"You're so cheesy, Yul." Taeyeon laugh.

Yuri chuckled, "Anyway, can I ask You a favor?"

"Anything for you."

"You've known Sica for so long, right?"

"And?"

"Do you know someone related to Her who goes by the name Dong Wook?"

"Uhm. Haven't heard that name, Dude. Why? Is He making moves on Your sica?" He teased.

"Mwo? I.."

"No need to hide from Me, Dude. I know what's happening between You two."

"And You okay with that? I thought You don't like Me for Her."

"Tiffany still have doubts on You. But I always support You. Whatever makes You happy, Dude."

"Thanks bro! Anyway, can You ask Tiffany about this Guy? Sica seems so fond of Him."

"Alright, I'll call right away. Bye."

"I'll wait for Your call.. Bye."

He brought Krystal to Jessica's apartment and laid Her down on their room. He cooked dinner as He wait for Jessica to come home.

Not long after He heard a clicking sound from the door, Jessica's home. He then heard Her giggle, confusion strikes and He tiptoed to the door.

Seeing Jessica still with Him. He felt His heart twitch at the scene of Dong wook holding Her hands while Jessica was like lovestruck fan.

"Are You sure You don't want to come in?" Jessica asked. Yuri gritted His teeth in annoyance. Why does Jessica talk to Him so sweetly?

"Maybe some other time, Jess. It won't be the last time we're gonna see each other right?"

"Of course, We have a lot to catch up."

"And I hope when We see each other again, You already have the answer to My proposal. Okay?"

"I'll think about it, Oppa.

"Yeah, think about it, but I'm hoping for a positive response, Jess. I only want a Yes."

Yuri clutch the ladle tightly as He heard this, He was about to charge over them when He heard the door closed and Jessica walked passed by the kitchen while humming and went straight to Her room.

She went out of Her room when she saw  Her little Sister on their bed.

"Yul?" She called out, the said person didn't speak. "Yul? You're here early." She was surprised to see Him but the latter didn't say anything and continued cooking.

"Kwon Yuri.. I'm talking to You." Jessica knew something is wrong with Him, so She walked up to Him and hugged Him from behind, encircling her arms around his waist that made him stop from what He was doing. He sighed and turn around.

"What's wrong? Why aren't You talking to Me?" She asked confused. They were fine earlier and now He's sulking for some unknown reason.

"I just finish cooking, let's eat." He said without looking at Her.

"Dong wook Oppa and I have eaten already." She happily told Him that made Him angry.

He untangled Her arms and walked to the Couch and watch TV. Jessica was dumbfounded by His actions but still followed Him.

"Yuri..What's happening to You?" She hugged Him by the arm but He still won't budge.

She sighed, He's mad at something. She then sit on His lap and made Him face Her. Finally getting His attention. She leaned in and kissed Him. "What's wrong, Babe? Why are You mad?"

"I cooked Us dinner let's eat." He simply said. She sighed even though she's full, She will still eat for Him.

They went to the dining together holding hands, Yuri was feeding Her and She complied to make Him happy.

She will just find out later what's wrong with Him. After They eat They settled on the couch. Yuri was sitting in between Jessica's legs, while Jessica was caressing His hair as They watch Tv. Jessica then hold His face and gave Him smooch all over His smooth face.

"I missed You!" She suddenly blurted out and hug Him by the neck. He looked at Her taken aback by Her actions.

"Yul~ why won't You talk to Me?" She pouted. "Baby.." She called out. "You won't talk to Me, huh?" She showered Him kisses all over His face that made Him giggle.

"Finally! Now Yul, talk to Me. Why are You mad?"

"I know I shouldn't but why do You seem so happy with that Guy?"

"Huh? What do you me... oh my gosh! don't tell Me You're jealous of Dong Wook Oppa?." Jessica asked then laughed as Yuri pouted. She stopped laughing and give Him a long kiss on His lips. "Don't be jealous. Okay?"

"But why won't You answer? Who is that Guy to You?" He finally face Her.

Jessica gave Her another peck before she answered. "You're so cute when You're jealous. Dong wook Oppa is My friend." She answered and hugged Him tightly.

Silence engulf the whole house, Yuri kissed Her hand. "Tiffany's out of the country for the next three weeks." He told her, Jessica was surprised that He knew about it.

"How did You know?"

"Taeyeon told Me."

"Okay."

"Uhm. Can I stay here? At least until before Tiffany's back."

"You love being sneaky, don't You?" She teased. "Taeyeon wants to bring Krystal in Jeonju for three days." She informed Him with a knowing smile.

Yuri smiled sheepishly. "We can do a lot of things together." He said and kissed Her lips.

------

It was a saturday, Taeyeon's coming to pick up Krystal. Jessica and Yuri were waiting for Him, She didn't go to Her office since it's weekend.

"Baby, be good to Taeyeon Oppa, okay?" Jessica was combing Her Sister's hair while Yuri's head was on Her lap playing with His phone.

"Taeyeon Oppa said Kwyshtal will have a lot of playmates thewe."

The doorbell rings. "It must be Him, I'll pick it up." Yuri stood up and ran to the door.

"Hey buddy!" He hugged His Friend.

"Y-Yul? What are You doing here?" Taeyeon surprised to see His Friend.

"I'm staying here for now. What's up?"

"Oh seems like Your relationship with Jessica is getting pretty serious huh." He's happy yet worried for His friends. Yuri scratched His head.

"Anyway, I have asked about Dong Wook to My Mushroom. He's Lee Dong Wook, He was Jessica and Tiffany's college Friend back in the US. And uhm. Tiffany told Me that Jessica had a huge crush on Him, They almost even became a couple back then, until Jessica went here for Her Grandfather's Company and They lost contacts after that." It make sense to Yuri now. That's why Jessica's reaction was a little over.

"Hi Taengoo, Krystal's ready. Bye, baby. I'll miss You!" Jessica happily bid to Her Sister interrupting the two guys.

Taeyeon took Krystal's bags and carried Krystal on His other arm.

The shorter guy smiled seeing Jessica hugged Yuri by the waist. He's happy for Them, how He wish that Yuri is the Guy that will make Her happy. He just really hope that it's for keeps.

Jessica and Yuri were left alone, Jessica dragged Him to Their Bedroom and laid Him down as She hovered over Him.

"I didn't get much sleep. Let me sleep." She told Him and kissed His lips. Yuri was about to put Her down on bed when She stopped Him.

"No, I want to sleep this way."

"But I need to cook Us lunch." She pouted. If Yuri won't let Her sleep on Him, then She won't sleep.

She was about to get up when Her phone rings. "Yoboseyo?.. Hey Oppa! Yeah, I actually thought about it uhm. Yes, I'm coming."

Yuri was confused, what does She mean She's coming?

"Okay Oppa. See You!! Bye bye!" Jessica hang up and Stood up, She extend Her hand for Yuri to take but He just stare at it and walk away.

"What's with Him again?" She mumbled not realizing His jealousness.

"Why are You suddenly acting this way huh?" She confronted Him. He just shrugged and focused on His cooking.

"Yul, You can't be like this forever. You have to tell Me why you're acting cold all of a sudden. I'm not a fortune teller for God's sake. I don't know what's on Your mind. You just keep quiet whenever You feel like being one. I can't live up with that!"

"I didn't tell You to eye Me. You can do whatever You want and I will do mine."

"Fine then, flirt all You want with all the Girls in this world and I will do the same!" She shouted leaving Him in the kitchen.

Yuri stop what He was doing and sigh, just the thought of Jessica kissing and hugging other Man makes His blood boil in anger.

"I didn't mean it that way, I just don't like the fact that You are talking to some Guys intimately."

"Are We talking about Dong wook Oppa again? Yul, can you at least trust Me?"

"But.."

"How can I go with Him if you're acting this way?"

"You're going with Him? Where?"

"He wants Me to accompany Him on His sister's Wedding in Paris."

"W-where? Paris? For how long?"

"For a week."

"And You agreed? What about Krystal?"

"Dong wook Oppa is a very good friend of Mine. I just can't say no to Him that easy. And besides I'm doing this for the Company, I have to seal the deal with the Lee Enterprise and this is the only request He has before He sign the contract. And I was planning on bringing Krystal with Me."

"And then what? You're coming back here and boom You're together and getting married."

"What the hell are You talking about? He is My Friend, Yul."

"But You had a thing before, didn't You? You even almost become a Couple."

"Are You spying on Me?"

"No! I just asked about Him. I just.. wanna know if I should be threatened by His presence or not."

Jessica smiled Yuri is threatened that means He value Her a lot. "Do You know how much You made Me happy, Yul? So, so happy." She hugged Him ever so tightly. "I promise after the wedding I'll be back. We're going out of town together, Okay?"

Yuri lift up His pinky finger, and She gladly took it intertwining Their pinky fingers.

He lifted Her up to sit on the countertop, "When are You leaving?" He asked hugging Her on the waist.

She automatically encircled Her arms on His neck. "The day after tomorrow."

"And just leave Krystal on Me. It will look like You're a Married couple and Krystal is Your child if You bring Her there. I will introduce Her to My family."

"Okay then, You really won't let Her to miss Her Boyfriend, do you?"

"Go back fast. Okay?"

"Don't miss Me that much, Baby, You might get crazy." Jessica seductively bit Her lower lip.

He grabbed Her by the neck and kissed Her soft lips. "I'm going crazy over You, Baby."

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 46 30
ใ€Œ โœฆ ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  โœฆ ใ€ "๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...
20.9K 937 21
Now that Y/N has left the states, how will their life change? What will happen to David? Will Y/N and the boys finally get their happily ever afters...