Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 8: Fight Again

1.8K 48 1
By Soshi_baby05

Chapter 8:

Krystal was running towards Her 'Boyfriends', She missed Them even though They just seen each other last night.

"Don't run, Princess!" Hyoyeon told Her.

"But Kwyshtal missed Oppas." The little Girl pouted and stopped running.

Hyoyeon kneeled down to Her level and envelope Her for a hug. "Why do We have such a sweet, Baby?" He asked and carried Her. "Can Hyo Oppa get a kiss from Krystal?" He asked and She gladly did, kissing Him on His smooth cheek.

"Yah! Baby, why are You kissing My Boyfriend?" Nicole stomped Her feet towards the duo with Her hands on Her hips.

"Hyo Oppa is Kwyshtal's Boyfwiend!" Krystal possessively hug Hyoyeon by the neck.

"Yah, Unnie look at Her! She already knows how to steal a Boyfriend!" Nicole shouted at Jessica who just laughed at Her.

"Can I get a Morning kiss too.?" Yuri come out carrying His luggages to the boat.

"Yuwee Oppa!!" Krystal excitedly called Him and wiggled out of Hyoyeon's hold.

"Good Morning, Ticklish Princess." Yuri greeted, hugging the little Girl and gave a peck on her chubby cheek.

"Kwyshtal missed Oppa."

"Oh really? I missed You too, Baby." Yuri said looking at Jessica.

Jessica just look away and walked to Their room to get Their bags.

"Good morning, Jess. Come on We're going back to the City."

"Yeah. I'll just get Our bags."

"No need for that. Me and the guys got that. All you have to do is ride the boat and relax." Taeyeon proudly said.

They all ride the boat and after half an hour ride They transferred to the Van.

All of them sit on the same position like last time. The whole van was quiet, Their friends are sleeping except for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon who are busy talking to each other as well as Yuri and Jessica.

Yuri poke Jessica on Her arm but the Latter won't look at him. She has been ignoring Him since yesterday after She left Him in the room.

Yuri lifted Krystal and laid Her on His right side to get closer to Jessica.

Jessica was startled when She saw what Yuri did but ignore it. Yuri intertwined His fingers with Hers to get Her attention, She would take a glance at Their hand but Her eyes went back to the road.

He sighed thinking of the ways to melt the Ice Princess.

Yuri then lifted Their hands and leave a peck on the back of Her hand. This action got Jessica's attention and She looked at Him.

"How long are You gonna ignore Me, huh?" He asked showing His puppy eyes.

Jessica's trying hard to refrain from smiling, Yuri is too cute. When Jessica didn't say anything He withdraw His hand from Hers that made Her disappointed but didn't show it and just focused on the scenery outside.

She suddenly felt a weight on Her shoulder, She looked at it and saw Yuri's head leaning on Her.

"What are You doing?" She asked arching Her eyebrows.

"Finally!!" Yuri said smiling. Jessica looked at Him confusedly. "I was trying different ways for You to notice Me and it worked!" Yuri honestly said and gave Her a peck on Her lips.

"Stop it, will you?" She whispered/yelled at Him.

"Don't worry, I will be quiet." Yuri kept on kissing Her until He felt Her respond.

Jessica pulled away, "You got what You want. Stop it already." She strictly said.

"But I miss Your warmth, Baby." Yuri sweet talk again.

"Don't worry when We arrive to the city, You will feel the warmth that You want." She seductively said licking Her lips that made Him almost drool.

"I can't wait."

"Yeah. Victoria must be really excited to feel Your warmth."

"I don't like Her. I want You."

"Cut it out, Kwon. You won't be getting anything from Me anymore."

They have arrived to the City, Tiffany decided to go to Taeyeon's pad, same thing with Nicole and Hyoyeon. Of course Sunny and Sooyoung went home together while Yoong went to Their company. Their mom was looking for Him because She misses Her Youngest Son.

Yuri agreed to bring Jessica and Krystal home due to Taeyeon's request.

Krystal was still sleeping when They arrived at the Apartment. He carried Her to Nicole's room to let Her rest. He let himself feel at home and cooked dinner for them while Jessica was freshening up.

"Where did You put Krystal? She's not in Our room."

"I brought Her to Nicole's room." He said without looking at Her. "Alright dinner's ready. Let's eat."

Yuri took out two sets of plates, glass, spoon and fork while Jessica stayed seated doing nothing. He scooped rice and put it on Her plate as well as the stew that He made. Jessica was watching His every move. "Sicababy, say ahh."

"I can eat on My own."

"But I want to feed You."

"You're acting like a kid, Yul. Stop it." She remarked.

"I was just trying to feed You, why are you making it big?" Yuri said and walked to the couch. Plopping himself on it and turn on the TV.

She sighed feeling guilty, She walked to Him and sit beside Him. "Yul.. come on, let's eat." She poke Him but He's not responding.

"I was just.. fine, You win feed Me now." She said but the Tanned Guy was still ignoring Her. "Hey, are You mad? Kwon Yuri talk to Me."

"Yul, look at Me. Fine. Be that way." Jessica walk back to the dining and eat alone.

She would glance at Him from time to time but He's just so busy watching movie. After She ate She went to Her room and slam the door close.

She was playing on Her phone, waiting for Yuri to knock and coo Her but there's nothing, She stood up and walk to the door, She was about to open it when She heard Yuri talking to someone.

"Yeah! I just arrived. I'm actually not home.. what? You're gonna wait for Me? Okay then. Bye Victoria." She heard that name again. After a few good minutes She heard a knock on Her door and She quickly opened it.

"I'm going home." Yuri informed Her. She felt her heart twitch at the thought of Yuri going home with the Girl, Victoria.

"Fine! Go to Your Girlfriend. Stop bothering Me alright?" She said and slammed the door.

"Sica.. open up."

"Go to hell, Kwon Yuri."

"Fine then."

She went out thinking that Yuri really went home. She walked to the living room and was startled to feel someone hugged Her from behind.

"Did you think I really went home?" Yuri asked kissing Her neck.

"Go to Your Woman."

"She's not My Girlfriend, Baby. She's nothing to Me."

"I don't care about You! Let go off Me."

"Come on, Baby. Let's go to Your room."

"You're not getting anything from me, Yul. Once is enough."

"Let's just watch a movie then." They seated on the couch, Yuri's hand on Her waist while the other hand intertwined with Hers. Jessica felt Her heart will explode any moment.

"Can I sleep here, Baby?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah sure, Tiffany's out until tomorrow anyway."

"Really?" He excitedly asked. Tiffany's out that means they can do whatever they want as long as Krystal's asleep. She nodded and focused on the screen.

Yuri laid down on the couch bringing Jessica with Him, She used His arms as Her pillow while Yuri used Her body as a human bolster back hugging Her tightly.

"Why do You have to smell this good, Baby?" Yuri mumbled sniffing Her neck.

"I always smell good, Honey." Jessica flirted back.

"Don't do that, You're giving me a hard on." He then turned Her around facing Him, He buried His face on Her neck smelling Her sweet scent.

Jessica smiled at His antics and brushed Her hand on His hair. "Are You always like this? Like a baby."

"No, I'm only like this to You. I'm Your Baby."

"That's not true, Krystal is My Baby."

"What about Me? I can be Your Baby when Krystal's not around."

"Okay, My Big Baby. You go sleep."

"Good night, Sicababy." Yuri said and kiss Her before burying His face on Her neck.

------

"Yesh! My name is Kwyshtal, I'm fouw... Yuwee Oppa is Kwyshtal's Boyfwiend. Who awe You? Victowia Unnie, Annyeong!"

Yuri was awakened by Krystal's voice, He slowly opened His eyes and saw Her holding His phone while talking to Someone. "Baby who are You talking to?" He asked shifting His position, Jessica was awakened by the movement.

"An Unnie called Yuwee Oppa." Krystal announced and pounced on Her Sister.

"Who is it?"

"Victowia Unnie.. She said She will visit us today." Jessica glared at Him and sit up.

"You should prepare yourself then. Your Girlfriend's coming."

"How can She come here. She doesn't even know Your place. Right, Baby?"

"Kwyshtal gave Unnie the addwess. Vic Unnie said She will bwing Kwyshtal toys."

Yuri scratch His head, Victoria is a pain in the ass. He look at Jessica who's readying Herself to shower. Krystal was playing in living room. He followed Her inside the room.

"What are You doing here?"

"I'm gonna take a shower with You."

"You go shower alone." She rolled Her eyes.

Yuri sighed, "Baby~ how many times do I have to tell You. Victoria isn't My Girlfriend." He cupped Her faced and lean in to kiss Her.

"Your lips are way too tasty. I love it."

Jessica sighed. She shouldn't feel this way. They're nothing. "I'm going to work today."

"Just go back tomorrow. Let's go to lotte world today."

"No, I have a meeting I need to attend to."

"Okay Krystal and I will just visit You right after, okay?" He said and let Her shower alone.

"Krystal and Oppa will go somewhere together while Unnie's in the office, okay Baby?" Jessica talked to Her sister before She go.

"Uhuh. Oppa and Kwyshtal will have a date."

"I gotta go baby. Be a good Girl, Okay?" Krystal hummed in response, Jessica kissed Her sister who's busy playing Her doll house.

"Krystal likes to eat fruits after lunch. Give Her anything but Apple. She's allergic to it. And oh! She doesn't like fruits related to melon too." Jessica reminded Yuri while walking to the door.

"I got that!"

"Okay! Take good care of Her. Bring Her to My office before You go home. Alright? Bye." She was about to open the door when Yuri pulled Her to face Him. "What?" She asked.

"You gave Krystal goodbye kiss. Where's mine?" He asked showing his juicy pouty lips.

"I forgot I have a big baby in here." Jessica shook her head at His childishness but still comply. She hold His face then tiptoed and kissed Him.

Yuri smiled at Her, "Goodbye, Sicababy." Jessica smiled and walk away.

She was walking back to Her office and everyone's greeting Her.

"Welcome back, Miss Jung." Her assistant politely greeted Her.

"Good Morning, Ji Eun. And thank you!" She greeted back going straight to Her Office.

"How's everything here?"

"Well, Ms. Park has been doing a great job, Miss Jung."

"Good, I want to talk to Her, will You please call Her for Me?" She asked. The latter nodded and excuse Herself.

A knock was heard She lifted Her head. "Come in."

"Welcome back, Unnie, I miss You!" Park Shin Hye happily welcomed Her, She was so tired of being the temporary CEO for the past two weeks.

"Thank you, Shinhye! I heard You're doing a great job huh." Jessica greeted Her by hugging.

"Thank goodness You're finally back! Now I can have My old life back!" She retorted sitting tiredly on the chair in front of Her.

"Aren't You enjoying Your life as the CEO?"

She shake Her head, "I never dreamt of being one, Unnie. Minho has been complaining. We didn't have a date for two weeks." She informed Her, talking about Her long time boyfriend.

She giggled, "At least now You know how I Feel. Anyway, how was Our deal with the Lee Enterprise?"

"Speaking of which, the elder Lee wants you to meet His Grandson who's having His grand vacation to Europe."

"Oh! Why do I have to meet Mr. Lee's Grandson?"

"I don't know.. but I hope it's not like in the movies. You know making the heir marry the heiress for the company purposes."

"That's old, Shin. I don't think something like that still exists."

"We never know. What if it happens?"

"Let's not think about things that's not yet happening." She said then smiled at the Younger Girl, "Thanks for filling me up, Shin. And tell Minho I miss Him."

"Yah! I can't tell my boyfriend that." She knows Her boyfriend has a huge crush on Jessica.

"I'm just kidding. Minho isn't my type."

"Yeah! I know you like someone who's tall, dark and handsome." She wigged Her eyebrows to tease Her.

"I never said that."

"I was just kidding Unnie."

"I'll take My leave now, Minho's been calling Me. Bye Unnie, See you tomorrow."

Jessica just smiled and started working.

A few hours later, The intercom in Her office rings. "Speaking."

"Miss Jung, You have visitors."

"Who?"

"Yuri Oppa and Your sister with Ms. Song."

"Let them in."

"Unnie~" Krystal ran to Her Sister while hugging Her big Mickey Mouse plush.

"Hi baby! How's Your day?" She kissed Her, letting Her sit on Her table.

"Uhm. Good. Yuwee Oppa bwought Kwyshtal to Lotte wowld. And Kwyshtal got a new toy."

"Oh wow. What a big toy Yuri Oppa bought for You."

"Vic Unnie bought Kwyshtal this Mickey."

"Who?" Jessica's eyebrows knit.

"Victowia Unnie. We went togethew in lotte wowld." Jessica gritted Her teeth in annoyance.

Suddenly the most irritating person came in with a girl who She assume is Victoria clinging on Yuri.

Yuri has His head hung low.

"Hi! You must be Jessi.. Krystal's older Sister. I'm Victoria Song, a famous and in demand model and Yuri's Girlfriend."

"Hi! I'm Jessica Jung. Call Me Jessica not Jessi." She was trying not to be rude to the Woman in front of Her.

"Uhm. Okay." She said roaming around the office with Her arms crossed. "You got a nice office here, Jessica. I must say Your furnitures are very classy and looks expensive. Say are You in a higher position here? Because only rich people like Me can afford this kind of things. Or You're a Woman of the high ups."
Jessica is heating up. She can't let this woman say things like that when Her Sister is around. She turned to Yuri who's not speaking ever since they went inside the office, fear and worry was visible in His eyes.

"Excuse me? I should properly introduce Myself to You, Ms. Song. I am Jessica Jung the CEO of Jung Incorporated. You see I'm a very busy Person. So if you'll excuse me I need to go, I have a meeting in fifteen minutes." She glared at Yuri and He got what She's signaling. He held Victoria by the arm and told Her to go.

"Go home now, Vic. I'll stay here with Sica." He pleadingly told Her.

"I'm going home with You, honey. I will stay here."

"Please Victoria.. leave now."

"Why? Who is She to You huh, Yuri?"

"Sica is My girlfriend, Vic." Yuri announced. Jessica was surprised but didn't say anything.

"That's not true." Victoria can't believe what She just heard.

"It's true. So now go home and don't bother Me." He finally said, the Girl stomped Her way out of the office leaving the three of Them inside.

Jessica was preparing Herself for the meeting when She felt Him hugged Her from behind. Yuri loves hugging Her this way.

"Baby, I promise I really didn't want to bring Her here."

"You must be so happy to see Her." She said without looking at Him. She felt like crying but of course She knew She doesn't have any right to tell him to stop seeing other Girls.

Yuri then untangled His arms on Her and walked to the intercom. "IU Can You please bring Krystal to the playground. I need to talk to Jessica."

"Ne Oppa." IU said and a few minutes later She's already inside the office.

"Krystal come here, You want to play in the playground, Baby? IU Unnie is taking You there." She told the Younger kid that immediately went to Her.

She was holding the little girl as They went out of the office. "Wooh! I almost can't breath inside. The temperature is heating up there, Baby."

"IU Unnie, You want Kwyshtal to take You to the doctow?" The little Girl ask not really getting what the older Girl meant.

"No, baby! Unnie's fine. Your Unnie and Oppa must be having some kind of a love fight." She commented.

Back in the office, Jessica seated in Her swivel chair, ignoring the guy inside Her office.

"Please believe Me when I say I only want You now." He said but Jessica keep quiet, "Sica! Are You just going to ignore Me?" He's scratching His face in frustration. The girl won't talk to him. "Yah!"

"What do You want from Me?" Jessica looked up to Him, glaring.

"Please Sica, Victoria is a one time thing. I only want You now! Please believe Me."

She scoffed crossing Her arms. "You just want Me because You want to f*ck Me. Don't You? And now You got what You want. What do You still want from Me?"

"That's not true. Sica please."

"Go home now, Kwon. And never touch Me or My Sister with those filthy hands of Yours. Go back to Victoria. F*ck the hell out of Her."

"Tell Me."

"What?"

"Tell Me you don't wanna see Me anymore."

"I don't wanna see You anymore, Kwon. Get out of Our lives. You can't see My Sister anymore. Leave now."

"Alright, have a good life and find a good Guy then." Yuri said and walked out.

------

"Unnie~ when will Yuwee Oppa visit Kwyshtal?" They are in Her office, Krystal has been asking the same thing over and over again.

"Your Oppa is busy, Baby."

"You always say that! Kwyshtal misses Oppa." She was whining. Jessica's getting impatient.

It has been a month since they last seen each other, after Yuri went out of Her office that day He never went to see Her again. It was a little hard for Her because she already got used of His presence.

"Kwyshtal wants to see Oppa!! Unnie bwing Kwyshtal to Oppa." Krystal's in Her tantrums again. She's been throwing tantrums every now and then, especially if She wants to see Yuri and Jessica will simply won't allow Her. She won't even allow Her friends to take Krystal everywhere because the kid might just asked Them to see Yuri.

"Krystal and Unnie will play later, okay? Behave."

"But.. Kwyshtal misses Oppa so much." Krystal was now wailing. Crying her hearts out.

Jessica sighed, She too misses Yuri but what can She do? she was the one who told Him to leave.

"What's happening over here? Why are You crying, Baby?" Tiffany came in and run towards Her crying Cousin.

"Unnie won't allow Kwyshtal to see Yuwee Oppa." Tiffany shook Her head.

She doesn't know what happened between the two but She knows that Yuri is distancing Himself to Her Cousin. It was a good thing for Her though. At least She's sure that Her Cousin and Yuri doesn't have a secret relationship that She has been suspecting but it wasn't a good thing for Krystal.

Jessica has been caging Her Sister, She would only allow the little Girl to go out if She's there. She understands Krystal's feelings, She misses Yuri a lot.

"Jessi! What is it again?"

"She won't listen when I say Her Oppa is busy."

"Why won't you Just allow Yuri to visit Her?"

"He's busy." She simply answered. And walked out of Her office.

Today is the day that She will meet the Heir of the Lee Enterprise. She actually don't get why She has to meet Him but still comply.

She was waiting for Him in a restaurant near the Jung Building. They set to meet after lunch but She went earlier to think things through.

The television was on, restaurant guests were laughing at what they were watching. It has been a while since She watch variety shows like this.

She look up and got surprise to see the person She's been missing. Yuri was dancing, like showing off. "He seems happy." She thought.

"Ehem." Someone got Her attention She looked at the person expectingly.

"Yes?"

"Are You Miss Jung?"

"Yes. Are You Mr. Lee's Grandson?" She stood up and shake His hand.

"Actually no, Mr. Lee's Grandson got an emergency, They asked Me to go here and say Their apologies, Miss Jung."

"Oh I see. It's okay. We can meet some other time then. Just give Me a call or something. Thank You for informing Me." She said and stood up, She took a glance on the TV before She walk away.

She's walking back to Her office, Tiffany and Krystal are still inside, She then heard Her sister talking to someone on the phone while Tiffany was watching TV. She walked a little faster to know who is the person Her Sister is talking to.

"Yes, Unnie won't allow Kwyshtal to go." She heard Her say on the other line.

"Krystal! Who are You talking to?"

"Omo! Unnie's hewe. You wanna talk to Unnie? Okay." Krystal handed Her the phone without saying who it is. She was nervous, it might be Yuri.

She felt Her knees are going weak so she sat on the nearest chair before placing the phone on Her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello Sooyeon-ah!" She breathed out, it was Her Mom.

"Mom! How are You? I miss You!"

"I miss You too, Sweetheart."

"What's up? How's dad?"

"He's doing great! He misses His Princesses." Her Mom happily told Her. "Anyway, I talked to Your sister and She told Me You won't allow Her to go out with Your Friends."

"I was just protecting Her, Mom. Something might happen without Me."

"Is that the real reason? Why won't You allow Her to See Her Boyfriend.? Don't tell Me You're jealous that Your Sister got a Boyfriend first before You." Her Mom joked.

"Mom.."

"Jessi, let Your sister have fun. She told me She misses Yuri a lot. Let Her see Yuri, okay?"

"She's gonna get used to it mom, don't worry She'll forget Him in no time."

"Did You and Yuri fight? Leave Your Sister out of this Sooyeon-ah. She has nothing to do with it." She sighed. Her Mom's words are law.

"Good Girl, Honey. The next time I'll call you I'm hoping You and Yuri are back together, Okay?"

"Oh My gosh, Mom! What are You talking about?"

"I call Your sister frequently, Honey. I was asking Her about You and the people around You. She told me one time that She saw You and Yuri kissed when You went to work. I always hear nice things about Him from Krystal and I met Yuri before and I must say He's a good guy."

She was shocked. She never knew Her Sister saw them. Good thing Krystal's not saying anything to Tiffany.

"You don't know Him, Mom."

"Alright honey, I gotta go. Let your Sister out, okay? I love you! Bye!" There She hang up.

She looked at Her Sister who is playing with Tiffany. "Krystal!" she called out.

"Do you really want to see Oppa?"

"Yes!"

"Okay then, if Oppa's not busy anymore You two can hang out." She told Her, Krystal ran to Her and hugged Her. As Tiffany smiled at Her.

"Unnie is the best!"

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 543 25
Taeyeon x Jessica story collection. Enjoy reading everyone!! With love, HTJ
9.9K 268 40
*Mostly random; because it's KTH.* Sora keeps getting texts from a stranger, 'Kim Taehyung'. He becomes an idol with BTS; she becomes his strength; t...
2.7K 32 9
Hey loveys this is a vkook smut that turned into a fanfic by popular demand. This is not new its from my instagram but im proud of it so please enjoy...
1.1K 48 31
「 ✦ 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 ✦ 」 "𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘑𝘦�...