The Stolen Princess- Royal Lo...

By Abha3006

They married without anybody's consent and with secrets in heart . She loved him, he did not. And then he did... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter-9
Chapter- 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter -20
Chapter -21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Epilogue...

Chapter -7

18.2K 1K 25
By Abha3006

Veer,

It has been 6 months 20 days 3 hrs 40 min and 55 sec , Since she left me. I tried to let her go , but just couldn't when she was here, I needed her with all the love and when she is not I need her with vengeance. But one thing I am sure about, I do hate to admit but she is my need. A need which I just can't give up on. This was the reason I walked out of our family Palace. I could feel her in every corner, every breath and every beat. 

I had decided to burn all her belongings the other day when I visited the Palace when Ananya begged me come down for family dinner. . She forced me stay back and I kept her request. Its my home and I do miss them but her absence around pierces my heart like million daggers and that's when I decided to end my sufferings.  Like on wild rampage I had pulled all her stuff out and dumped on the open porch. Her clothes books , music and even her pics. I wanted to end all of it. When I was about to light it up, my eyes fell on her picture.She was smiling with her head leaned back. My felt my the  weakening of my resolution, falling on my knees I picked her picture from heap,caressing those lips with my fingers . She was mine then, and she will remain mine even she doesn't want to. I have to find a way, I have to bring her back or my madness will destroy me. 

***

''Stay back for few more days Veer'' Bhai requested. I just couldn't look into his eyes. It does hurts to stay away from my family, but it will hurt more if they watch me breaking down every second. ''I need time Bhai. I will come back , I promise.''

He nodded. ''What's with the hounds in your palace.'' I didn't know how to answer that. Since, Deepika left I have brought 5 hounds in Jal Mahal. They 6 months olf when I brought them. No one other than me and my man Friday is allowed to go near them. I am training them to know their master and I have a motive too. Something I cannot share with Bhai, I just smiled, ''Dogs are amazing friend. They make you smile even when you are at your worst.''

he nodded again with a faint smile. I know that smile, it isn't easy to pass through Ranvijay Rathore, ''I wasn't born yesterday Veer. Still, I will give you time to come around. '' He pulled out a file from his drawer , ''Here, I bought a small Haveli in the outskirts of Jaipur. I feel it would be good to build a holiday resort. You have a good eye for space and interior. Go visit and then we can plan.''

I picked the filled and went through the pictures, indeed it was a beautiful structure. It had a a big space around it , now covered in the debris of dried vegetation. If we can bring this up, it would be an amazing place of the ones looking for a spot away from the population. I smiled, its a good distraction and I should be thanking Bhai for it. ''I will leave tomorrow.'' Bhai smiled. Taking my leave I stepped out of his office to come face to face with Ananya, she looked pissed . She smiled at me and then glared at bhai. He seems to be trouble. Moving aside I gave her space to move in. As I closed the door stepping out I heard Ananya scream on Bhai about something. I couldn't help but smile, she defiantly has him wrapped around her little finger. She can even kill him and he will take all with a smile. I was so sure that me and Deepika will grow into a loving couple like Bhai and Ananya . I wanted to grow old with her and had so many dreams, pity her greed to be the heiress killed all our dreams to be together. A sudden pain laced with anger gripped with brutal anger. halting my steps I punched the wall hard, the day I get my hands on you . You will pay for all the pain , my loneliness. taking a deep breath I moved to the  my vehicle giving my driver the location of the new project. I glad I have this, I do need a break from everything.

***

''What are you looking at?'' I asked her . She kept smiling staring at me with her chin on my bare chest. ''What good did I do to have you in my life?''

flattening her back on the bed I moved on the top, kissing her neck deep. She giggled being ticklish, my favourite sound and I couldn't have enough of it. Locking her hands above her wrists , I went on with my sweet torture. She squirmed under me unleashing my hunger, ''Veer, its too ticklish.'' She squealed trying to free herself. I watched her as her she lay under me tired and breathless. ''You rammed you car with big pink L on to mine.'' With that I rolled over bringing her back on my chest, ''Veer , I had been in love with you since 2 years before we met. I had seen you helping a homeless man. ''

I pecked her nose, ''WOW! I didn't knew I had a beautiful stalker.''  She smiled, ''I would admire you from the distance . When Jai Singh told me about you being a Royal, I was ecstatic. I thought it would make things easy to be in your life. I shared my heart with my Mom, I was sure she would help me in escaping Brijesh but she warned me against doing any such thing. I was scared they might call be back but granny helped and we married .''

I watched her face, ''Dipu, why have locked so much in your heart.Share with me.'' She took a deep breath pulling herself closer to me, ''Veer, I got you because I deserved some smiles. So why look back at something that hurts.''

''You twist things quite beautifully. Fine, tell me when you are ready. '' I was disappointed that she wasn't willing to open her heart. I tried moving out of the bed when she pulled be back. ''There is nothing in my past which would do us any good. Please, don't be mad.''

''I am not. '' I tried assuring her with a small smile, her grip tighten My eyes met hers, I took in her features slowly, Beautiful eyes, sharp nose with perfectly sculpted body. Her wavy long hair covered her bareness to some extent. She was beautiful, just one look at her and all my defences crumble. lifting my thumb I pressed her lower lip, she sighed as my name rolled over her tongue breathlessly ,"Veer.''

***

I jerked up all lost. Wiping the sweat beads off my forehead I looked around to confirm my location, ''We will take another hour Hukum! The traffic is crawling '' The driver informed reading my confusion. Leaning on the headrest I kept my eyes glued top of my Mercedes. I felt she called me, took my name from far. Shaking my head I drank some water, thinking of what I felt. My brain chided me for being an idiot, why would she call me, she doesn't need me anymore. She is the Queen and her child will be the heir . Child! My nerves were on the verge of explosion. She can't be with someone else, I will rip the hands which dare to touch her .I cursed myself for being hopelessly in love with her. Wish I could throw of my thoughts the way she did , but I just can't. She is every where, in me, around me. Every moment I think for her, my resolute to punish her turns firmer. I want her to feel the pain I am going through now.

After around an hour the chauffeur pulled into the drive of of the of building  and I decided to halt my thoughts. I have to make this project a success, because Bhai trusts me. Since, I lost mine I have made a point to keep the trust of the ones I love. My phone went off and I smiled looking at the flashing name, ''All good Raksha''

''I am bahi, how are you.'' her voice was laden with concern.

''Stop worrying, with time everything falls in place. How are your studies and did you attend the party at Adi's place.''

''Yes, I did.'' I felt she didn't wanted to answer. 

''I hope he is good to you.''

''Well , he is just good to everyone. I feel he is too  generous and people take advantage of him. Let it be why should I be bothered. '' I didn't know what she was talking about , she quickly diverted the topic and I just left it there. After few minutes he ended our discussion and I went back to my work.

***

Ananya,

I have been dancing on Ranvijay's head to look for that one person who could be the danger to Veer. This man is lying low , waiting for one right time. Today, I barged into his office to give a piece of my mind. He seemed to have no effect at all, he kept on staring at me as I went on ranting like an angry bull. ''Done!'' He asked calmly , when I crashed on the couch after all the screaming. Lifting the intercom he ordered to chilled drinks for us. He walked to me and pushed me gently to the couch, kneeling beside me , ''I am sending Veer on a project. It would keep him away and give me time to nab that man.''

''WHat if he knows of the project? he could go and hurt him there.''

Ranvijya smiled, ''No its between me Veer and few guards whom I trust. Its all taken care off.'' he rubbed his palms as if hesitant  about something,'' Don't you think , you have turned quite short tempered lately . I think you should meditate.''

''Side effects of being married. Now, get the work done quickly.'' He laughed and after a moment I joined in too. These days, I feel I have been too hard on him. He takes care of everything and yet I keep dancing on his head. My heart swelled with the love I had for this man. I leaped at him warping my arms around him, ''Sorry , I was rude''

''hey love, you weren't . I am lucky to have you as my wife. You worry for my family more than I do. ''He pecked my lips, ''Anu, are you up to something.'' 

I met his eyes and he understood, ''What now?''

''If they can have moles within us, why can't we. Stop playing by rules Ranvijay''

Its about Veer Deepika and Sitara.I just can't push them in danger. This is why I am being cautious.''

''Find Jai Singh.''  Ranvikay frowned, ''who is he.''

''Deepika's guard. He had been loyal to her grandmother for ages. That man took care of Deepika in London like his own. Find him, there should be a messenger, we have to be quick. Time is running out.''

''I am asking this for the last time. What are you hiding.''

''Not now, find Jai Singh. I will see you in evening. '' Giving him a quick peck I left for my NGO. Whatever I have heard of Mahendra Singh, he seemed to be a vile man and such people have many enemies . I have to find once whom I can use against them. Someone who can Help Deepika escape. Closing my eyes I made a small prayer for her and the baby. ''Hukum, I have the one who can help us.''

Balwant's voice broke my thoughts, he moved and in walked a a group of young boys with few instruments. Folk singers, I smiled. Only, if someone could make out that they weren't boys. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The birth of the prince

Please drop in your views and comments and ignore my mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 21.5K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
3.6M 231K 66
He needs a heir for him to acquire his grandfather's property and he wants it without getting into any relationship or marriage. After trying everyth...
223K 9.3K 20
Three years Ago, Randhawa's lost everything. The day was still very much alive in their memories. The only thing left with them was ashes of their dr...
12.8K 520 15
"speak baby , I need words " "ye..y...es , I-i.. I need.. u " It was all for him to loose his control , his eyes darkened, vein ticking on his brai...