Stand Out ||Katsuki Bakugou x...

By ThatFabulousN3ko

"Mom, I want to be a hero. Let's go back and live there again." "You're back." Started: 14/12/2017 Completed:... More

Prologue
1 - Welcome Back
3 - Starrreeee
4 - Hero Vs Villain
Chapter 5 - Urararararaaka
Chapter 6 - Outta Sight
Hiatus
Chapter 7 - An Angry Katsuki
Chapter 8 - Care
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 9 - Get Well Soon!
Chapter 10 - Oof
Chapter 11

2 - Y/N Vs Katsuki

9.1K 230 439
By ThatFabulousN3ko

Guys, think of cute nicknames for all the girls💕

And Merry Christmas! Omg! My bday is in 3 days! KYA!❤

×××

"You ready, Bakugou-- Where did he go?" He turned to Katsuki's seat which was now empty.

"I'll go check on him." Izuku said as he exited the classroom door.

He looked around to see what he had expected. Katsuki was going after Y/N. He sped up but still kept out of Katsuki's line of sight.

Your POV

"Y/N, your quirk is impressive! At first glance, your quirk is quite similar to mine too." Momo stated as all of us were walking down the hallway to the cafeteria.

"Your quirk is 'Creation', right?" I asked as she nodded her head. "Yeah, you're right. It is very similar at first glan--"

"Y/N! Oi!" A voice from behind us yelled. We all turned around to see Katsuki walking up to me. "Can I talk with you in private?" He asked as he eyes -aka glares- all the girls then back to me.

The girls giggled and some of them said things like, "take your time" and "have fun" in a teasing tone as they went ahead to give us privacy. I rolled my eyes at their comments before turning back to Katsuki.

"What is it that you want to talk about?"

"Why did you disappear out of nowhere and appear back the same way?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Well, I'm not really sure... My parents just said that they were fired. Things got rough but they found a new job in another city so we had to move," this is what I heard from my parents but... "But I wanted to become hero so I pestered my parents to let me join UA so, they allowed it and I'm here now." I said with a frown as I stared at the floor.

Why can't I remember anything about how I left?
I'm pretty sure I would have said goodbye instead of just disappearing...

I furrowed my brows in trying to concentrate better as I tried to recall memories of how I left. The more I tried, the more I furrowed my brows.

The thoughts started to link to questions like, 'why don't I have memories of my parents when I was 4?' and 'I don't even remember my first few years of middle school? What was I doing?'

I kept thinking and thinking but it felt like something was missing. It was like a puzzle with a big part of it missing.

Suddenly, an image came to mind. The image was me, when I was little. It was me, holding the hands of a long, red, haired lady and a H/C haired man. All of us were smiling happily as we seemed to be in the park in town central.

"Y/N..." Katsuki called in a soft tone but it sounded more like a question.

"Hm?" I hummed for him to continue as I tilted my head upwards to look at him.

"You're crying..." He stated, with a worry-filled expression, as he pointed to my right eye.

"Huh? What ar--" I said as I lift my hand up to touch my cheeks. It felt wet. He was right, I was crying. What the fuck? How the hell did I cry without knowing? I looked at the tip of my fingers, which were now wet, with shock.

I quickly used my arm to wipe away my tears and turned to face him again. I smiled with my eyes closed as I said, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't wor--"

I felt a hand on my head. I opened my eyes to see Katsuki looking away with a blush on his face as he patted my head gently. Of course, I was shocked again.

"Sorry for making you bring up something sensitive. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, idiot..." He said in a gentle tone, still blushing.

Katsuki was being gentle and kind. Though he called me an 'idiot', he was still trying to be kind. Obviously, my entire reaction was: ABSOLUTE shock. I've never seen Katsuki this kind and gentle before. It completely goes against his nature.

But it wasn't bad at all. It felt very comforting- I liked the feeling.

I unconsciously closed my eyes and snuggled to the touch of his hand. Katsuki flinched at my sudden actions but still kept his hand on my head.

Wait. What the fuck did I just do?! I snapped my eyes open and immediately moved away. I could feel my face heat up as I stepped back.

"S-Sorry! I didn't know what I was doing!" I stuttered as I looked at the ground to avoid eye contact. Gosh, is there anywhere for me to kill myself...?

"You d-don't have to apologize..." Katsuki stuttered as he kept his arm at his side.

A few moments of complete silence passed. THIS IS SO AWKWARD!!! I internally screamed as I tried to make eye contact with Katsuki. But something beside Katsuki caught my eye, it was green hair. Wait... Green hair...?

"Izu-Chan?!" I screamed as I jumped back.

"What the fuck, Deku?!" Katsuki having the same reaction as me.

"O-Oh! Sorry! Was I interrupting?"
Both mine and Katsuki's face burned red from embarrassment."How long have you been standing there?!"

"Um--"

"I have to go! The girls are waiting for me! Talk to you guys later!" I took my opportunity and ran off before they could say anything.

3rd Person View

"W-Well, I was here since the beginning... I didn't think you could apologise." Izuku continued his statement from before.

Katsuki's face flushed red before turning the opposite direction of where you ran off to. "S-SHUT IT, DEKU! I CAN APOLOGIZE WHENEVER I WANT!" He yelled before stomping off.

Izuku sighed before making his way to the cafeteria to meet up with Lida.

~After School~Your POV~

"Y/N, go kick that Bakugou's ass!" Ashido cheered as we walked to the back of the school.

"Well, I can't underestimate him but I have to perfect thing to counter his quirk." I smirked as we stepped into the area behind the school.

"Woahh..." I gasped as I looked at the crowd waiting for mine and Katsuki's fight. The entire class was there. I put my bag down at the side of the school building.

"Took you long enough." Katsuki groaned as he stood up from the ground. "So let's begin-" he said as he got into stance.

"Wait! Give me a minute!" I shouted for him stop.

"No w--"

"I need to change first! You don't expect me to fight in a skirt and show everyone my panties, do you?" I said as gestured to my uniform.

Katsuki's and a few other males' faces blushed at my statement. "Fine! Fine! Just hurry up!" He said as he tried to hide his blush.

I placed my hands on the sides of my skirt and uniform and they started to change its' form. In a matter of moments, my outfit changed from my UA uniform to a black skin-tight suit, with F/C linings along my sides, that covered all area neck-down.

"I love being a hero...!" Mineta drooled as he looked at me. Umm… I have no idea what kind of party is taking place in that mind of his but whatever.

"W-Woah! Look at those...!" Denki said with a blush.

"Dammnnnn..!!" Sero joined in.

"SHUT UP, NERDS!!" Katsuki shouted in a very irritated tone. "Now, LET'S GET STARTED!" He shouted and, once again, got back into stance.

"Alright, alright!" I said as I got into stance as well.

3rd Person View

Katsuki immediately charged at you at full speed. You quickly held my hand out and was soon holding a thick, translucent, rectangular, fireprove shield.

He punched it with his right fist but he blasted himself upwards with the help of his other hand and jumped on your shield. He aimed at what was supposed to be you but was only met with a holder, supporting the shield.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" He shouted as he looked around for you but it was too late.

Once he turned around, he was faced with F/C paint in his face, making him unable to see. "GAH!" He yelled as he tried to wipe away the paint.

You ran behind the shield and knocked off the support, making him and the shield fall to the ground.

At the moment when his body hit the ground, you took the opportunity to pin him down.

Your POV

I quickly dived down and pinned Katsuki onto the ground while he was still blinded by the paint. He was struggling really hard to break free and I knew for a fact that he was stronger than me in strength.

I used my feet to push his ankles to the ground and thick metal chains formed around them, immobilizing his lower body. I quickly did the same to his wrists, putting him on full lock-down on the concrete floor.

"FUCK!" He shouted as he made another attempt to break free.

His eyes were closed as he struggled vigorously against the chains and even tried his explosion to break free. How persistent. Cute. I realised what I said and internally slapped myself.

"I should tell you, all the chains are fireprove and are thick enough to endure your explosions. Struggling against them is futile."

"DAMMIT!"

I looked at him again before giggling and getting off of him.

"Woah! She defeated Katsuki!" Denki shouted.

"We knew you could do it, Y/N!" Ashido jumped and cheered.

I laughed a little before kneeling down beside Katsuki's head. "OI! I HAVEN'T ACCEPTED DEFEAT YET!!" I giggled at his cuteness again before placing my hand over his eyes, gently.

He immediately flinched and stopped struggling as a small blush appeared. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I sighed, trying not to get irritated, and removed my hand after the paint on the face turned to air. "Better?" I asked, still kneeling down beside him.

He looked up at me before blushing again. [AHEM THEANGLE AHEM MUST HAVE BEEN A GOOD VIEW AHEM] he tried to struggle again. "I HAVENT LOST YET!"

"C'mon man. Sorry but just accept defeat." Eijiro sighed as he placed his hand on his side.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"I mean like, look at yourself. Y/N can create a weapon and jab you at any time."

Katsuki looked at himself and did a 'tsk' before stopping his struggle. "Fine. I WANT A REMATCH!! I WON'T LOSE NEXT TIME!!"

I sarcastically gasped at him. "Have the all mighty Egomaniac accepted defeat?! It must be the end of the world!" I dramatically said and gestured.

A few of my classmates giggled at my actions but Katsuki just looked away. "Shut up... It's not that bad."

I smiled and got up. I removed all the chains and helped him up.

"I WANT A REMATCH, Y/N!"

"We're still cheering for Y/N!" The girls cheered.

"Thanks, guys! And ye--" I just happened to look up at the school building.

A certain long, black haired male caught my eye. He was staring straight at us with dread written all over his face.

Shit!

×××

1925 Words

Guys, I'll update once or, if possible, twice a week! XDDD

Each chapt will be at least 1000 words long! I'm not gon a half ass this.

And if I'm late, you guys can expect a 2000+ words chapt as an apology! X3

~Neko💕

Posted: 24 December 2017, 6.27pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.6K 35
𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥�...
356K 13K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
8.8K 475 11
"I LOVE YOU!" "I don't." »»--⍟--«« In which a girl is ditched by her best friend, only to find he acquired a quirk and began to climb towards his dre...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...