The Plasma Paradox |The Anak...

By AnaklusmosX

|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in... More

The Plasma Paradox
Unkown Power
Well That Went Well
Wisdom's Voice
Death of a True Hero
Death Ain't So Bad
The Guardian of Atlantis
A Visit to Typhon's Prison, and New Toys
The Hunt Knows Now
Olympus Knows
Difference to the Plot(Very Important you read, A/N)
Infinite Strength Technique
"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"
"I don't work for Gaea..."
Cold Memories
His New Anchor
Tartarus And The War Part 1
Death's Identity And The War Part 2
Apoth's Symbol (AN)
A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3
Universal Power Battle and The War Part 4
Apoth's Symbol 2 (AN)
The White Glow and The War Part 5
"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."
The Dimensional Tournament
The End

Olympian Trouble

9K 188 144
By AnaklusmosX

Recap: He took a practice swing with the right one and then a practice swing with the left. He nodded in approval, "These will most definitely do," Apoth praised.

He turned towards his two recruits.

"Olympus will burn."

It had been 6 months since Perseus Jackson had been vanquished. And 4 months since monsters have vanished from the area surrounding both of the camps.

Yes, both of the camps. Greek and Roman. Enemies of the centuries. Both camps knew nothing of each other and Zeus planned for it to stay like that.

Lately, he and the rest of the Olympians had been having trouble keeping both of their counterparts under control. As if they knew something their whole-selves didn't.

Granted, Hades had said that he felt stirrings but Zeus passed it off as some bull. Currently, the Olympians were having a debate on what to do concerning a few monsters around the camps.

"We must investigate their disappearances, this is what happened before the last war," Artemis said. Apollo growled, "Yeah, but if it is one we lost our chance 6 months ago didn't we?"

Artemis glared at her brother but didn't comment. "Father we cannot ignore these 'stirrings' or whatever Hades is having," Hermes commented.

Ares glanced over at Hermes before looking to Zeus, "Father I must disagree, Hermes isn't your most intelligent son so why listen to him."

Hermes snarled, "You can't talk, you're just a more wicked version of that horrid demigod scum, Hercules, and we all know that guy had the brain size of well, you."

Demeter and Hera glanced at each other, then at the arguing few and then back at each other. They both shrugged their shoulders, they really had no say in these matters.

Zeus' line of vision moved over to his brother and daughter.

Athena and Poseidon were arguing, as usual, sometimes Zeus really did get tired of their bickering, it was like Artemis and Apollo, always fighting.

Zeus turned towards his other son, he really did have a lot of sons though.

Hephaestus was talking with Aphrodite. Ever since Percy's death they had grown closer, they both had wanted him to live, and thus, they got closer than before.

Zeus turned his attention back to all of the other Olympians, as always being his Dramatical self he flashed lighting in the middle of the Throne Room, getting the attention of all the Olympians.

"I have come to a decision," Zeus paused, "Artemis, you will search for an answer as to why the monsters seem to be gone."

Zeus turned his head over to Athena, "You, Athena, will look for any resources in that library of yours concerning disappearances of monsters."

Zeus then stopped his gaze at Athena and turned to every Olympian, "And the rest of us will go about our usual routines as if nothing has happened during this meeting."

With that, he disappeared in a lightning bolt back to his temple. The rest of the Olympians followed suit, flashing to their desired locations.

But the flame of the Hearth stayed, but it was low, lower than ever before.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Artemis flashed back to her hunter's encampment which was located in a forest around Minnesota.

When she reached her destination she took a deep breath, inhaling the forest scent.

She sighed in contempt at being back in her domain.

Artemis' silver eyes flicked over to the tents that laid on the dark grass. So few tents laid there though.

After the Second Titan War, she had lost so many hunters. So many. Faces of her hunters that had perished in the war flashed through her mind.

Their eyes were glazed over and each were covered in blood. Artemis took a shaky step back in fear of the memories.

Oh, how she wanted to just forget that part of her past. She fell back after tripping on a log.

She landed hard, but the grass made for a soft landing.

Clearly, her lieutenant heard the ruckus and charged out of her tent. Her silver tiara gleaming as the sun hit it.

Thalia's face was adjourned with a cautious look. But when she saw Artemis she immediately knew what was happening.

Thalia rushed over to her Mistress. "Lady Artemis you must rest, these past months have been rough for you."

Artemis was persuaded to give in but she had a job to do. "No Thalia, we have been assigned a mission from Father. Gather the rest of the hunters and meet at the campfire."

Thalia hesitated but left nonetheless. Artemis sighed in satisfaction now that she was alone.

Artemis didn't want her lieutenant to think she was weak. She didn't want Thalia to see her cry.

That thought was the one that broke the dam. Her eyes filled with salty tears. Eventually, her body racked with sobs, her cheeks stained with sadness.

When she was done she flashed to the campfire where her hunters sat around, huddling around the fire.

But the few numbers that she saw almost made her start crying again.

Artemis wiped the excess tears out of her silver eyes before speaking shakily, "We have been assigned a mission from Lord Zeus."

The hunters immediately started to talk among themselves before they quieted once more, waiting for their Mistress to speak.

Artemis' silver eyes strayed from her hunters' eyes. "We will be searching for the reason the monsters have been gone from the camps," Artemis said, looking straight into the fire.

The hunters talked some more but Thalia shushed them. "When will we depart My Lady," Thalia questioned.

Artemis looked over at her lieutenant, "tonight we will depart, no questions."

With that, Artemis flashed to her tent, not to gather supplies; but to let her sadness take over.

She sucked in heavy breaths as she cried, the deaths of many fueling the raging her grief.

Tears blocked her vision, only allowing her to see blurrily.

After many minutes she calmed down enough so only her eyes watered slightly.

She looked up at the top of her tent taking slow, deep breaths.

She slowly picked herself up, walking towards the tent door.

As she was about to depart the cloth in front of the tent her eyes flicked over to a picture that stood on her nightstand.

A picture that was framed in silver, a picture of Zoë Nightshade. Her best friend and most loyal huntress.

For a split second, something ignited in her, a confidence that she hadn't felt in so long.

Her silver eyes pulsed and flared with power, "For you Zoë, I will never stop fighting until I fade, I will accomplish my mission, and I will fight wars until our planet is safe," she said still staring at the picture.

If any of the Hunters were staring at the sky they would see the Stars and Moon brighten.

Artemis marched out of her tent, "Hunters let's get moving!"

The Hunters finished packing and met their Mistress by the lake next to their camp.

"Where do we go?" Phoebe asked. Artemis smiled, "Wherever the monsters do."

The hunters all smiled, the hunt was back in business. They all disappeared into the forest of Minnesota.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Athena scavenged through the massive book collection that she had garnered over the centuries.

Her eyebrows were furrowed and books littered the marble floor. She pulled pages after pages out of the wooden shelf. She was looking for the farthest book, the most ancient she had collected.

The rows of books diminished, only but a few were left. Athena's forehead was beaded with sweat, her eyes red for searching so long.

She pulled the last book out of the dusty shelf. The book was old, not as old as herself but still super old.

Athena blew the dust off that covered the book from top to bottom. She smiled as she slowly opened the first page. Finally, she had found their answer.

She searched through the book, looking for the correct chapter concerning disappearances of monsters.

She scanned each page with tired but calculating eyes. When she found the correct page she murmured each word every time she read it.

"If the monsters are missing, it must be of the few options. One, monsters are gathering to tear down a legion or kingdom. Two, someone or something is destroying monsters at a quick pace. Third, someone could be leading these monsters. Lastly, and pray to the beings above that it isn't, all three."

Athena immediately assumed the worst of it, plans rushing through her mind at a quick pace. She dropped the book into the pile below and flashed to the throne room.

When she appeared in the marble room she turned to the only Olympian that seemed to be present, Hera.

"Hera, it appears another war is upon us, I fear that either the Titans or our counters are rising."

Hera thought for some time, "It must be our counters as the Titans are most certainly defeated."

Athena nodded, "But Hera, the giants aren't supposed to rise for another millennium. Hera's brow creased as she tried to think of some way the Giants could actually be rising.

Hera's eyes widened as she got it, "Not if a primordial would help release them." Athena contemplated this, it could be possible but what primordial would help them.

Athena's brows creased showing that she was thinking very hard on this, "It could be Tartarus," Athena said thoughtfully.

Hera shook her head, "No, no, not Tartarus, remember he is still facing his own punishment that Lord Chaos gave him in the first Gigantomachy."

Athena nodded surprisingly that Hera actually wasn't so dumb and that maybe she had brains. "I fear it may be Gaea, Hades did say he felt stirrings and that could mean the Earth," Hera said.

As much as Athena didn't want to she said it anyway, "I think you are right, I must form a plan to counter such a threat."

Hera smirked, "I already have one, we switch the leaders of each camp and put them in the other one." Athena snarled, "I hate the Romans."

Hera nodded, "I know but we must plan a course of action, we must take a look at who is the leader of each camp, then I will send them to the other one."

Athena sighed, "According to when I last visited that camp about 2 weeks ago to help my children I can recall Poseidon's 'son' being the leader of the camp."

Hera nodded, "That will do," Hera closed her eyes so she could take a look at the Roman camp. Hera's eyes opened after a while, "And Jason Grace seems to be the Leader of Camp Jupiter."

Athena didn't know what to do, Hera seemed to notice this, "Run along Athena, I can take care of the rest." Athena nodded and flashed back to her library when she looked at the mess she had created she sighed and began to pick up the books.

The Giants were upon them.

Hey Guys, 

so this is a filler chapter on whats going on in Olympus. 

So that's the reason why I updated so early, cause it's a filler chapter.

Remember vote in the Poll for who you want Percy to be with. 

So yeah, 

Bye-ah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 2.6K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
389K 8.8K 33
The war is over; Percy Jackson hopes to breathe a sigh of relief and have his happily ever after with Annabeth Chase. In comes Gwen - a daughter of...
5.9K 124 15
WORD COUNT: 26,345 (Chapter 1-9) ✨️NO SMUT✨️ -------------------------------------------------- This isn't your normal "Chaos Army" story. Oh, no, no...