Falling for a Star (Completed)

De Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... Mai multe

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 6: Angry Sica

1.5K 49 1
De Soshi_baby05

Chapter 6:

Jessica and Yuri are still in the Rest House, They were in the Balcony, drinking more than just a couple of Canned beer.

Jessica was trying to calm Herself down, She's not used to drinking too much and She's getting a little dizzy now.

"Sica~" Yuri gently called Her.

"Y-yeah?" She's a little tipsy.

"Can I ask You something?"

"You're already asking." She chuckled theb cleared Her throat, "What is it?"

"About last night."

"I'm not taking back My words. I still think You are one Hell of a Womanizer. So don't waste your time." She said without even looking at Him.

He walked near Her that made Her nervous. Is He going to hurt Her because of what She said? She don't know.

She was surprised as Yuri wrapped his arms around Her waist, hugging Her from the back. "W-what are you doing?" She asked and felt him sniff Her hair.

The Tanned Guy break the hug and turbed Her around, they are now facing each other. Jessica was stoned, She don't know how or what to react. Yuri then touch Her face and caress it gently.

"Sica~ what are You doing to Me?" He whispered, He slowly lean down and captured Her lips.

Jessica was stunned and felt dizzy with the kiss, Yuri slowly move His lips for a deeper kiss when He felt that She's not reacting.

Jessica wasn't responding to His kiss, She stayed still with eyes closed. Yuri hold Her by the waste and tried to deepen the kiss, He brush His tongue on Her lower lip as if asking permission. Jessica was brought back from Her trance when She felt him bit Her lip.

She opened her eyes wide and forcefully pushed Him that surprised the Latter.

She wiped Her lips with the back of Her hand and glared at Him. "Why the hell did You do that? You think You can make Me changed My mind by merely kissing Me out of the blue?"

Yuri tried to go near Her but Jessica take a step back, "I-i'm sorry Sica."

"I hate you!" She shouted and ran inside.

Yuri followed Her, He saw Her getting in a room and locked it, He knock on the door and called Her.

"Sica.." Yuri called and kept knocking but Jessica wouldn't open the door. "Sica, I'm sorry."

Jessica sit on the bed and wipe Her lips again, That was Her first kiss and She couldn't believe that Yuri kissed Her.

She sighed and laid on the bed, She touched Her lips and close Her eyes and tried to remember the feeling of Yuri's lips on Her.

She don't understand but part of Her actually liked Yuri's kiss. She sighed and Shake Her head, "No.. He stole Your first kiss, Jess.. Stop thinking about Him." She told Herself and just laid down on the comfortable bed.

"Sica!"

She rolled Her eyes, "Just sleep, Jess. Just go back to the Villa alone later." She said and just chose to sleep.

Yuri has been outside the room for almost two hours now. He keeps calling Jessica from time to time but the Latter wasn't responding. It's already dark outside and if they don't go back, for sure Krystal will look for them.

"Jessica! It's getting dark We should go back." He called again but the latter wouldn't come out.

He stayed outside sitting near the door in case She would answer. But then a loud thunder strikes. Yuri could hear raindrops.

"Shit! it's raining." He mumbled it would be harder to go back since they didn't bring an umbrella.

Another loud Thunder strike and the whole house went black.

"Kyahh!!" Jessica squealed in shock. She's afraid of thunder strikes. Hearing Her loud scream made Yuri bolt up and knock furiously on the door.

"Sica!!! Sica are You okay?" He asked banging the door. Another thunderstorm was heard. Jessica keeps on screaming and Yuri got even worried.

"Jessica open up! Open the door.!!"

"I-I can't.." He heard Her shout.

"The door is just few steps away, open the door!" He waited and then He suddenly heard the door open.

"Sica!!" He saw Her on the ground covering Her ears because of the nonstop thunderstrikes. He immediately kneeled down and hugged Her. She's shaking.

Yuri carried the shaking girl on the bed. And covered Her ears for Her. The rain begins to shower heavily. "I'll just get something downstairs, Okay. Don't lock the door." He was about to climb down the bed when She pull Him back. "Don't go... please. I'm afraid." She pleaded.

"I'll just get You some water. I'll be back."

"No! I mean.. I'll go with You." She said, she climb down with Yuri hugging Her.

After getting a pitcher of water they went back to the room and He laid Jessica down on the bed. "We can't go back at the Villa since it's still raining hard. But it's fine to spend the night here." He whispered and She nodded Her head like a Kid.

"I'll be in the next room.. so if You need.."

"Stay here.. please stay with Me." Yuri sighed, He doesn't want to stay close to Her because He don't know what will happen if He stay this close but if She insist it He couldn't anything but to comply.

He laid down sideways, Their back facing each other. No one speak up. Then a loud thunder hit. Jessica screamed in shock and Yuri was so quick to turn around and hugged Her. His other hand covered Her ear.

"Shh. I'm here. I won't leave You.." He chanted over and over. Jessica tighten the hug, still Her face buried on His Chest.

"You know, when Yoong was still as old as Krystal, He was afraid of the Thunder too.. He would always hug Me. So that's maybe the reason why I'm so fond of Your Sister." He tell Her a story to ease Her fear away.

The rain has stopped but He still keeps on Caressing Her hair to lull Her to sleep. Thinking that She had fallen asleep, Yuri untangled himself from Her hold but the latter hold Him tighter. Jessica looked up to Him and look straight to His eyes.

"You promised You won't leave Me." She whispered. Fear was visible to Her eyes.

"But.." He was about to say something but was stop when He felt Her cold lips on His lips, kissing Him. He was shocked at first but responded anyway.

Jessica laid him down and went on top of Him to stop Him from leaving. Yuri's left hand snaked its way to her waist while His right hand was on the back of Her head pulling Her closer to have a deeper taste.

Jessica was holding onto His chest letting Herself get drowned by His kisses, She felt His tongue grazing Her lower lip, Jessica opened Her mouth signaling Him to deepen the kiss involving Their tongue.

The Blonde woman then let out a faint moan when She felt his tongue inside Her mouth. The moan made Yuri even more aggressive, He turn Their bodies, making Him on top. He started kissing Her neck, sucking it until He found Her most sensitive spot that made Her moan even louder. Jessica's hands snaked to his head encouraging him to suck on Her.

Yuri went back to Her lips and kissed Her senseless. They heard a loud strike of thunder that made Jessica pull off and panted. Yuri then hugged Her and buried Her face to His chest.

"Okay, just sleep, Sica. I promise I will still be here when You wake up." He comfort Her by caressing Her back.

Jessica nodded and kissed Him one last time and close Her eyes, She couldn't believe what She just did but She liked it.

------

"Oh My gosh! Don't tell Me They slept together last night?!"

"Are You sure They're both inside?"

"Of course, I am the Owner of this rest house. I checked all the rooms but I didn't see any of them and I'm sure They are here."

"Why is it locked?"

"Unnie, is Jessica Unnie and Yuwee Oppa inside?"

Yuri woke up because of the noise outside the room. His arms feels numb because Jessica used it as her pillow the whole night.

He smiled seeing the most perfect thing to see in the Morning and it is Jessica sleeping and clinging to Him like He is Her human Bolster. He can't help but blushed at the memories of last night.

"You're so pretty when you sleep." He mumbled and stole a kiss on Her lips.

"Did you hear something?" He heard a loud voice then murmurs.

He lazily stood up and fixed His clothes and hair before opening the door.

His friends stumbled on the floor the moment He opened the door. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Aww." His friends groaned.

"Can You all please get up now? I can't breathe!" Sooyoung who's at the bottom complained. His friends one by one stood up and fixed Themselves. Tiffany went to The bed and checked the sleeping figure.

"Did You do something to Her, Yuwree?" Tiffany asked.

"Aniya!"

"Why are You sleeping in One room then?"

"Have You done it?" Taeyeon asked carrying Krystal.

"Taetae! There are kids in here.!"

"I'm sorry."

"Yah! Hyung why didn't You go home last night?" Yoong asked worriedly.

"It was raining hard, I can't sacrifice Sica's safety just to go home. She was so afraid of thunderstrikes that's why I just chose to stay here." She explained. Tiffany went to hug Yuri.

"I'm sorry Yuri-ah! Thank You for taking care of Our Jessi."

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Mushroom You can't just hug My Best Friend like that."

"He's also my friend no malice. Are You jealous, Tae?"

"Yes. Now get off of him. And hug your Taetae." He commanded. Tiffany smiled widely. She always like a jealous Taeyeon. It makes Her feel more loved.

"I love You, Tae!" Tiffany said and gave Him a long kiss.

"Unnie! Don't kiss Kwyshtal's Boyfwiend!!" Krystal sulk at what She's seeing.

"What? Taetae's Your Boyfriend?" She asked and the little Kid nodded.

"But I thought Yuri here is your Boyfriend?"

"Taengoo Oppa is Kwyshtal's boyfwiend too."

"Don't tell Me Hyoyeon is also Your Boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"What about Sooyoung?"

"Sooyoung Oppa is Kwyshtal's Boyfwiend too and Yoong Oppa Too."

"Wahh!!! You're so greedy. Why do You have Five Boyfriends?" The three girls scream in jealousy.

Jessica woke up. "Baby~ I thought I'm Your only Boyfriend?" Yuri asked cutely and Jessica smiled.

"Unnie~ Good Mowning!" Krystal greeted Her older Sister when She saw Her wide awake.

"Good Morning Jess! Had a good sleep?" Taeyeon greeted teasingly. She blushed when She remembered what happened last night. It didn't slip Yuri's observing eyes and blushed too.

"Omo, omo, omo.. why are both of You blushing? Did something happened last night?" Hyoyeon asked as Tiffany eyed Her worriedly.

"There's nothing, alright? What are you Guys doing here?" She lied. Not looking at them. Yuri kept quiet the whole time.

"We were so worried that You didn't comeback home last night so We decided to look for You both. And since Krystal here is so Smart She told Us that You went to my rest House. That's why We're here." Taeyeon expertly explained.

They are already walking back home to have breakfast. Krystal was walking between Yuri and Jessica. She eyed Yuri who has been quiet.

"Oppa why so quiet?" She asked. Jessica looked at Him waiting for His answer.

"Nothing, Baby. Oppa's not feeling well."

"You're sick?" Jessica asked to make a conversation but Yuri ignored Her. Her heart twitched but ignored it.

The whole day has been normal for Them except for Jessica who's been quietly glancing at Yuri from time to time. He still ignores Her and just kept on playing with Krystal. Whenever she tries to go to them He would walk away. And She has no idea what happened.

It's already 9 pm, everyone's getting ready for Their Movie marathon, She was sitting on a hammock, reading Her favorite book, but Her Mind was drifted to the person who has been ignoring Her the whole day.

"Jessi~" Tiffany called Her cousin out. But She's spacing out.

She had been observing Her since morning, She can tell that something's bothering Her and Seeing Her right now confirms it. So She nudged Her to take Her out of Her reverie.

"Uhm.. Oh Tiff? What are You doing here?" She move a bit to give Her space. Tiffany seated beside Her fixing Her hair.

"Uhm, nothing. Are You hiding something from Me, Jessi?" Tiffany asked. Jessica was startled at Her question and slowly turn Her head to look at Her Cousin.

"W-what do You mean?"

"You know, I've been observing You since We saw You this Morning. Actually, You and Yuri was extra quiet today. Did something happen between You two? You can tell Me, Jess."

"Oh? What could possibly happen between Us, Tiff? And We're not really on speaking terms, Are We?" She can't tell Tiffany what happened since She come up with a promised and for sure Tiffany wouldn't let anything happen to Them.

Tiffany just shrug even though She halfheartedly believing Her. Knowing Jessica all Her life. She can tell when She's lying or not but She won't force Her, She'll give Her time.

"But if You wanna tell Me anything, I'm always all ears for You, Jess." She said and stood up.

"I know, Tiff." She answered and bid goodbye.

A few minutes later, someone called the American woman.

"Jessica.." Jessica's heart pounds faster hearing Her name being called by the person She's trying to quit thinking.

"Y-yes?" She waited Him to say something.

"Uhm. Taeyeon.. He told Me to call You in.. the um, the movie is starting." He told Her without looking at Her. Jessica was dismayed at His action and felt angry.

"Is that how you talk to someone? Rude." Jessica annoyingly remarked.

"What?"

"Tell them I won't join them, I have something else to do."

"Okay then." He simply remarked and walked away that made Her even more angry.

"Yah! You never turn Your back on me! You hear Me?" She stomped Her way to the house following Yuri.

"I already did!" Yuri shouted back.

Their friends looked at Them in confusion. "Wae, wae, wae?" Sooyoung asked while munching some Cookies His Wife made.

"This rude of a Friend of Yours just turn His back on Me!" Jessica rage.

Yuri didn't say anything and just plopped Himself on the Couch beside Krystal.

"What happened here? Why am I hearing some yelling?" Tiffany ran from the kitchen after She heard Jessica's loud voice. never She heard Her Cousin yell like that.

"Talk to Your cousin, Tiff. I don't wanna talk to Her." Yuri said while playing with Krystal.

"Not My loss, Kwon. I hate You!" She then saw a remote control and threw it to Yuri, bullseye. Everyone gasp.

"Ouch!" Yuri held the injured spot, Krystal was shocked and started to cry as the blood started to drip on His head.

"Oppa!" She cried. Jessica was stunned at Her sister's cry and felt sorry but never say anything.

"Krystal come on, time for bed." She went to carry Her Sister but the little one pushed Her away.

"No! You bad Unnie." Krystal said angry.

"Come on baby, don't let Unnie get mad."

"No! No! No! Unnie huwt Yuwee Oppa." Krystal was pounding on Her sister's chest, Jessica's temper got the best of her and started to hit Krystal on the bottom continuously.

Krystal started to cry even harder, this is the first time that her sister laid a hand on her. Their cousin was even shock at the scene.

"Stop it Jessi!"

"Unnie it's Krystal.. stop hitting her." They are stopping Jessica. Yuri then hugged the little girl who was now wailing.

"Kwyshtal hates Bad Unnie.!!!!" Krystal shouted covering her eyes and ran up to their room.

"Yah Krystal! Don't You dare turn Your back on Me." Jessica shouted and sighed.

"What did You just do? You hit Your own Sister?" Yuri angrily asked and walk to the room where Krystal went in.

"Yul, let's aid your injured spot first." Hyoyeon said pulling Yuri back on the couch.

Jessica then ran to their room with the girls following behind to get Krystal. She tried to turn the knob but it was locked. Jessica looked to Her friends unbelievably.

"Oh My gosh! Did She locked it?" Nicole asked, Krystal isn't the type who would lock Herself inside the room.

Jessica's tears starting to fall from her eyes as She realize what She had done to Her Sister. "Baby, I'm sorry. Unnie is sorry." She cried out banging the door.

"Krystal! Will You open the door please?" Sunny pleaded.

"Baby, this is Nicole Unnie. Open the door, Baby." They all pleaded but all of it fall on deaf ears. Krystal wouldn't listen to Them.

Jessica keeps on banging the door, apologizing for hurting Her Sister. "Kwshtal hate Unnie! Kwyshtal want Mommy! Kwyshtal wants to go home!" Krystal shouted wailing.

Yuri then walked to them with a straight face. He knocked softly. "Baby, this is Yuri Oppa. Will You open the door for Me?" He asked.

They waited, The door slowly opened revealing the puffy eyed girl who spread Her arms for Yuri that He immediately take, carrying Her inside the room without forgetting to close the door leaving the Girls outside.

"Oppa, You okay?" She asked caressing His injured spot.

"It will be okay if you kiss it, Baby." He said that the little Girl did.

"Wow! Oppa felt strong again! Thank you, Baby!" Yuri thanked the little Girl and kissed Her on the cheek.

This sweet moment was witnessed by Jessica and got even more guilty. How could Yuri be so soft hearted?

"Baby.." She started and walk to the bed where Her Sister is with Yuri.

Krystal hid on Yuri's neck, Jessica knew this gesture, this means that Krystal is afraid of Her.

She kneeled down on the floor, holding Her Sister's hand. "Unnie is Sorry. I didn't mean to do that to You." She said teary eyed.

"Bad Unnie Huwt Kwyshtal. Jessi Unnie don't love Kwyshtal." She pouted.

"No, no, no. You know how much I love You right? Unnie is so sorry, Baby. please forgive Me." She pleaded kissing Her Sister's hand.

Krystal is retracting Her hand. "Baby, it's not good to make Your Unnie cry." Yuri told her softly.

"But Unnie is bad, Unnie huwt Yuwee Oppa and Kwyshtal." The Girl reasoned out.

"Unnie is sorry for hurting You, Baby. Krystal is a good girl and She loves Unnie, right?" Krystal nodded. "Then, forgive Unnie and kiss Her."

Jessica was still kneeling, She's looking down crying. "Unnie~" Krystal hugged Her and She hugged Her back. "Kwyshtal is sowwy."

"No Baby, Unnie is sorry, I didn't mean to hurt You." Yuri stood up and walked out leaving the Sisters in the room.

"Jessica Noona is so scary. I wonder how She is to Her Boyfriend if She gets jealous." Yoong commented.

"What really happened between you two Yul? Why is she so mad?" Hyoyeon asked.

Taeyeon nodded, "Yeah! I have never seen Jess that furious, Yul."

"I don't know actually. Let her be." Yuri coldly said.

The next morning, Jessica woke up alone in the bed, She smiled hearing Her Sister's giggles. She got out of the bed and went to the restroom to do Her morning rituals before going out.

"Good morning, Guys." She greeted and seated next to Her Sister.

"Good Morning, Baby." She faced Her Sister and gave Her a smooch.

"Good mowning, Unnie. Say good mowning to Yuwee Oppa too." Krystal commanded.

"Good Morning." She greeted but Yuri just ignore Her.

"Is this aching Oppa.?" Krystal asked referring to His tainted face.

"It's not that painful anymore because You just kissed it, right?"

"Unnie should kiss it too."

"Huh?"

"Kwyshtal kiss Oppa's scaw and it didn't huwt anymowe. If Unnie kiss it, Oppa's scaw will no longew huwt."

"But baby.."

"Come on, Unnie." Jessica stood up and went near Yuri, She was about to give Yuri's tainted face a kiss when He stood up that surprised Her.

"No need. Krystal's kiss is enough." Yuri coldly said and walk away. Jessica's heart ache for unknown reason.

She went back to Her chair and eat silently.

------

Jessica went outside for a walk, Her friends were playing in the Beach. She saw Krystal, Yoong and Seohyun were making sand castle while Soosun, Taeny and Hyonic were playing wrestling on the water where the Girls are sitting on the Guys' shoulder and They will fight for who will be the last Pair standing. Yuri stands as their Referee/Judge.

Jessica stares at Yuri, He still has the bandage on His face. She felt guilty by just seeing this. She decided to walk to Their friends who were laughing out loud while Tiffany was sulking. She and Taeyeon lost the game because Taeyeon was daydreaming about Tiffany's sexy body.

She approached them. "Hey Guys."

"Jess, wanna join us? You and Yul could be paired up." Said Sooyoung.

"Sure." She said taking a glance at Yuri.

"Alright! Let's go for the next game." Hyoyeon happily exclaimed.

"Ah. I think I'll go take a rest." Yuri announced and swam away. Jessica has Her eyebrows knitted.

"It's okay Jess, You can still play the game since it's not really for Pairs." Sunny comforted Her.

"I'm not really in the mood. I'll just sleep."

"Those Two Weird People."

Jessica was annoyed the whole day, Yuri wouldn't talk to Her, not even a glance at Her. It's hard to admit but even though They weren't really close before She somehow miss how Yuri treats Her. She tried everything to approach Him but He keeps on walking away or ignoring Her.

Like there's an instance when Yuri didn't eat for some unknown reason, She brought Him lunch inside His room but He didn't eat it. There's also an instance where She was having a hard time carrying woods for their bonfire but He didn't even helped her. And now Jessica is looking for Him, Yoong said that He went outside for some fresh air. He heard Him talking on the phone so She stopped and just listen before She go to Him.

"We're going back to the City in a couple of days. Yeah!... I can't wait to see You too... You Miss me? I miss You too... okay, bye Victoria."

Jessica's ears turned red at what She heard. She doesn't know why but She felt Her blood pressure went up. She wants to scratch Yuri's face so that Victoria Girl wouldn't miss Him anymore. She turned around to go to Her room when Yuri passed by Her.

"How come a sleeping Princess was still awake? Want Me to walk You to Your room?" Yuri asked with an extra happy tone that made Her even more irritated.

Now He's talking to Her because He's happy.

"No need. I have My feet to walk." She said and harshly gave Yuri the first aid kit that She's been holding ever since She looked for Him.

******

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

541 64 7
Shaping my fake scenarios in a short fan fiction <3 *may contain a lot of time skips as it is a small story so please bare with it* FLUFF . A LITT...
5.7K 146 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
95.7K 3.5K 105
Jessica is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She wants, She has a boyfriend named Lee...