Joxel's Slut (1)

By xsxoxl

Book One You know that so called slut of your school? The one who is rumored to already slept with all the gu... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Epilogue
Jillian & Braden (EXTRA CHAP.)
Heather P.O.V (EXTRA CHAP.)

Joxel's Slut

2.6K 28 4
By xsxoxl

Hello.

Okay, so this is a story that I've been having on my mind. Don't know if it's going to be good or not. I'll give it a shot tho, you should too!

Ill give you guys a large summary though, ;)

*

You know that so called slut of your school? The one who is rumored to already slept with all the guys in the school? The one witn make up caked up and over exposed clothes? Yes, I'm talking about the one that makes you wonder, what do her parents make of this?

Have you ever wondered what's her story?

Meet Braden Kellin, the slut of Joxel High School. She's looks just like your typical slut, minus the fact that she isn't rich at all and has no parents and is stuck at an orphanage with an abusing house owner.

And this is her story.

*

Not really large, but yeah, don't wana give away the whole story:).

Vote coment share and check out my.other stories!

By the way, read at your own risk. Abuse, few cursing words, are involved.

**none of these chapters are edited **

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. EVENTS OR PEOPLE THAT RELATE TO SOMETHING OR SOMEONE ELSE IS COMPLETELY ACCIDENTAL. NAMES OR PLACES MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACTUAL THINGS. THEY MAY BE MADE UP. COPY ANY PART OF THIS AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. NO PART OF THIS MAY BE USED OR POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU FIND THIS STORY SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT IS NOT WATTPAD, CONTACT ME FOR I ONLY HAVE THIS STORY POSTED HERE. SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I GOTTA GET THEM ASSHOLES ATTENTION BRUH. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461 46 21
Fourteen year old, Kelli, is having issues at Sacred Heart High School. She is a werewolf and the only friend at her school who knows is Mary. She li...
14.4K 48 13
WARNING: There are heavy smut scenes in this. Don't read the chapters with a 🔥 if it makes you uncomfortable. Kayla Bloom starts her first year of...
63.9K 2K 45
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Life always comes to an end, but some go being remembered. I went by trying...
117K 1.4K 16
Katie is the slut of St. jimmy's High School. Even if she doesn't want to be. All the boys want her for her "magic tricks" in bed. Surprisingly, sh...