Church Boy |Yoonmin|

By -LovelyHoe

;Being gay is a sin. ;Wait intill I have you on your knees sucking me off, church boy. More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Author's Note

III

23.1K 1.2K 2K
By -LovelyHoe

"And he said the F word!"

Jungkook blabs on to the group eating lunch.

"My heart."

The redish brunette haired boy grasped his chest in horror.

"Heard he was handsome, but not as handsome as me."

The other commented.

"You may be school wide handsome but not world wide."

Namjoon chuckles, gaining a slap on the back of the head by Jin.

"There he is."

Jimin nods towards a pale teen with light blue hair being surrounded by girls.

"He's pretty good looking."

Hoseok admits.

"Not bad."

Taehyung adds, gaining a shocked looked from Jungkook.

"Should I call him over?"

The blond offers.

"What?"

"No thanks."

"Yes!"

"Sure."

"WHAAA!?"

"Yoongi!"

Jimin raises his hand into the air, catching the others attention who walks out of the group of girls with his tray in hand.

"Sit here."

He pats the empty space on the bench, all the others waiting to see what would happen. He just sits down with a sigh causing the rest to smile.

"Heard you're a bad boy."

Hoseok raises his eyebrows.

"Not really."

He stabs his fork into his salad with disinterest.

"My name's Namjoon most call me Rm."

"No we don't."

Jin laughs.

"I'm Jin, world wide famous."

"I'm Taehyung."

"I'm Jungkook."

"I'm Hoseok, your hope."

"I'm Jimin."

"I know."

Yoongi eyes him.

"Sorry about the classroom thing."

Jimin nervously chuckles, scratching the back of his neck.

"So what brings you here?"

"Not much. Just transferred schools."

"Well you're officially in our group."

Hoseok grins.

"Sure."

He shrugs.

Their group was know for their handsome looks and were quite popular among the school. They finish up eating and hung out for a bit until the bell rung, students heading to their next hour.

"What hour do you have next?"

Jimin asks him.

"Gym."

"I do too. Wanna walk there together?"

"I guess."

The two pass the crowd of students, walking down long halls and taking turns, finally arriving to the large gym doors swinging them open. They see students in their red gym uniforms playing basketball as their sneakers squeaked against the polished floor.

Heading into the changing room Jimin slides his shirt off, not knowing that Yoongi was staring at his muscular back.

"Did you get a uniform?"

Jimin turns around, half of his chiseled stomach exposed, leaving the other speechless. Yoongi's could feel his own cheeks flush, averting his gaze he clears his throat and nods. Jimin pulls his shirt down as he begins to unbuckle his belt, Yoongi slipped his own shirt off, his pale flesh exposed.

"Woah. You're pale as heck."

Jimin comments, making the other feel weird having another male looking at his body. The blond slides his pants down black briefs clinging onto his torso, displaying a nice curvy ass.

They finish up changing and head out onto the basketball court, the coach yells for the the boys to group up, splitting them into teams. Sadly Jimin and Yoongi were put into different teams, the teams heading to their sides of the court. The two starting the game.

"Good luck new boy."

"I won't go easy on you church boy."

Yoongi puts on a sweat head band, his hair being pulled back. They serve the ball as it soars towards Yoongi's team. They dribble the ball down the court passing it to Yoongi who easily makes a three pointer.

Jimin makes eye contact with him, the other smirking. The games goes on with the blonds team hardly winning any points.

"Jimin!"

Someone yells, tossing him the ball as he catches it. Running down the opposite court he's quickly surrounded by the opposing team. He holds the ball near his chest hearing the squeak of shoes behind him.

Yoongi's now behind him, arms above his head blocking the view of Jimin's teammates.

"Come on Jimin."

Yoongi challenges, sweat sliding down his neck.

He attempts to peer over Yoongi, feeling his body against his, blocking him. He turns and shoves him out of the way, shooting the ball into the hoop with a clean swish.

"Getting your butt handed by a church boy?"

Jimin smirks, running his fingers through his sweaty hair.

"As if."

The game becomes more intense as they all begin to play dirty, the coach just scrolling through his phone without noticing anything. They shove each other too roughly, Yoongi dunking on Jimin as the two were too into the game.

To Jimin's disappointment his team loses, all of them heading into the changing room.

"Good game."

The blond laughs, slapping Yoongi on the back. They undress and change into their uniforms, Yoongi's uniform sticking to his chest because of the sweat, making his shirt transparent.

"Look who's trying to impress the girls."

Someone slaps him on the chest causing the boys to burst out laughing.

"Hilarious."

He rolls his eyes causing Jimin to grin, his eyes turning into crescents.

"I have science next."

"I do too."

Jimin slides his bag onto his shoulder, the two heading upstairs.

"Today we'll be doing an experiment so pay close attention."

The teacher instructs.

"You smell bad."

Jimin jokes, jabbing his elbow into Yoongi's ribs.

"Look who's talking. You smell like the bible."

"What's that suppost to mean?"

"Prepare your equipment and grab your ingredients."

The teacher instructs as students scramble about grabbing utensils and such.

"Shit do you know what we're suppost to do?"

"Yoongi watch your language and sadly no I don't."

"Fuck."

"Yoongi! Stop cursing! I think I might have something up my sleeve."

He begins to unbutton his shirt, displaying a bit of his chest causing the other to nervously sweat.

"Watch and learn."

He turns around to face a pair of girls measuring a liquid, making his way towards them.

"Hey lady's."

The girls look up almost spilling the liquid onto the table.

"Can you help us with ours? I kind of forgot how to."

He sighs, running his fingers through his hair.

"S-Sure."

The two stutter, blushing like crazy making their way towards his table. They mix and finish his expirement causing it to foam and spill out of the glass cylinder. Their teacher turns around to see the commotion breaking into an applause.

"A+ to Jimin and Yoongi!"

Their teacher smiles, students awing in disbelief. When the teacher was out of view Jimin motioned the girls to come closer giving them each a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks."

He winks, the girls fanning themselves head back to their own table.

Yoongi felt a small tug at his heart, Jimin buttoning up his shirt with a grin.

"I'm not one to do these things unless i'm desperate for a good grade."

He chuckles.

"Quite the prince charming."

He mumbles, Jimin bursts out laughing ruffling the others hair.

//Yoongi playing basketball appreciation post//

What handsome snacks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6K 60
❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞
27.7K 799 10
Jimin cheats and you try to make him stay, but whatever you do, it's never enough.
437K 14K 25
❝ then, let me hump you instead. ❞
82K 3K 59
Where Park Jimin, a bully gives Min Yoongi a hickey. Warning: top- Jimin bottom- Yoongi (cringe)