Alpha Asher | Completed ✔️

By Midika

*BOOK SEVEN* (Can be read as standalone) *Mature Content* Once a year, he holds the greatest party known to m... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fofty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Epilogue

Chapter Forty Three

64.3K 2.8K 1K
By Midika

Such a beautiful banner, I very much appreciate it! Thank you -ahtlantis for making this (:

*LAME SELF PROMOTION*

Also, merch is available right now!! It's on Society6, and app and a desktop page. Under Midika Crane, you guys can get my merch!

For all wondering, here's the list of products the merch can be seen on:

T shirt
Duvet cover
Tapestries
Coffee travel mug
Laptop/iPad skin
Phone cover
Framed print
Pillow sham
Canvas print
Backpack
Sticker
Wall clock
Laptop sleeve
Coffee mug
Notebook
Shower curtain
Throw blanket
Metal print
Stationary cards

(If your Pack design isn't up there, it will be up soon! If you want to know your Pack, take my Pack quiz)

*Examples ^^ Just in time for Christmas (:*

Word Count: 1949

~Alaya

I'm confused, surprised and also immensely relieved to see Asher in front of me.

He looks at me, over my shoulder, then back at me again. I'm surprised he's standing here, confused that he got up here in the first place, and relieved because he's here to save me. I was about to leave and go who knows where, so to see him in front of me wants me to fall to my knees and cry.

I had almost accepted I wouldn't see him again.

"You're safe," he breathes, sweeping a worried gaze across my body, before he focused his gaze behind me, at where I knew Micah was standing. As Asher brushes past me, I can't predict how he is going to respond.

I turn, expecting Asher to perhaps through a punch at this supposed man of humility. Instead? He stands in front of him, folds his arms and waits for some kind to explanation.

They know each other. I don't know how to feel about that.

"Micah, the person I would assume would steal my mate," Asher mutters, as I come up beside him. He's got this wrong, but I'm curious to see the exchange between the two. Perhaps I could guess what he relationship between them is.

Micah's jaw clenches. Only slightly though, displaying his obvious ability to reign in anger.

"I didn't steal anyone's mate," he says softly, glancing at me for a few moments before he looks back at Asher. "Your mate came here on her own merit. I had her brought here so she wasn't suffering in the cells that turn the best souls evil. I did her a favour."

There's a heavy silence in the room.

My fingers brush at Asher's clenched fist. "It's true...I came here to save Aspen from being sacrifice. Sinful was meant to come, which is why I'm so surprised you're here."

Asher turns his head down to look at me, his eyes a stormy golden mess of anger and confusion.

"We can talk about that later. Now, Micah and I need to discuss the repercussions of his involvement in this, because I know he's not as innocent as he may seem," Asher seethes.

He's not wrong. I walked away from Micah earlier for a reason. The idea of him working with Sinful makes me sick, which is funny, considering my mate is still under that megalomaniacs control. Well, now, I'm not so sure.

"Always dramatic, right Ash? You look tense. Why don't you sit down and I'll get you a drink," Micah offers lightly.

No one moves.

"This isn't a friendly exchange," Asher mutters pointedly, following Micah with his gaze, who has wandered into his kitchen, clearly intent on getting Asher that drink.

"No, but we are brothers," Micah says, filling a glass with tap water. "You owe me a few minutes."

Brothers.

My mind begins to spin as small connections begin, and I realise what this means. Micah is related to Sinful. Asher is related to Micah. That means, Asher is related to Sinful. This means...all of a sudden I want to throw up, as dizziness hits me straight in the head.

Reluctantly, Asher walks toward the nearby couch, winding his fingers around mine to take me with him. I'm hardly concentrating on what is going on as I sit beside him.

"You're related to Sinful," I whisper lowly as Micah fills another glass. "And you never told me."

Asher stiffens, his hand tightening on mine. "I haven't told you a lot."

Micah loudly fills the cups with ice.

"You better start," I growl through gritted teeth. Asher is like Micah and Sinful. If Micah's information is correct, that means he is been created by the Moon, and is one of those Sins or Virtues. It's hardly something I can comprehend in my mind.

"Later," he breathes.

I would have protested, but Micah came to offer us the water before he sat in front of us. I take a few sips before I put it down. Asher keeps his in his hand, the ice the same temperature as his attitude right now. And I don't blame him.

"Sinful gave me very strict orders," Micah says suddenly. I already know this, so I instead watch for Asher's reaction. A cool rage trembles beneath the surface of his calm expression.

"Again, you're the last person I would assume would take orders from Sinful," Asher says carefully. I'm glad he's treading carefully on his words. As much as I would love to leave here without hearing any more of Micah's opinion, I'm curious to see where my fate would have lead had I not been saved by Asher.

"From what I have been told, I believe that this is the best option," Micah says slowly, as if to preserve Asher's feelings.

It's too late for that. A flicker of rage has taken up permanent residence, stealing away the calm he had so vigilantly kept up previously. His patience is running thin, for which, I can't blame him for. Just looking at the silvery hair and crystal eyes of this so called man of virtue is frustrating.

"How so? How is taking my mate from me a good idea?" Asher questions irritably. "She wouldn't let you drag her up to your special little realm of happiness and rainbows."

True.

Micah thinks for a moment. "Would you rather she live with you while you remain completely in control of our big brother? Didn't he....didn't he sleep with her-"

Asher is on his feet in a second, and not to attack Micah like I assumed. He pulls me up with him, but stays where he is, clearly wanting to send some final words his brothers way. I clench tightly on his hand, ready for him to lash out with violence. Asher is emotional. That's as much as I know.

"Micah, we are leaving now," Asher mutters. "But this isn't over."

Much to my surprise, Micah doesn't seem to be retaliating. None of this benefits him, but he does look concerned.

"Where do you want to go, Alaya?" he asks gently.

I don't hesitate with my answer. "I want to go home. Home home."

Asher knows exactly what I mean by that, so I assume he would brush it off and take me right back into Sinful's territory. I don't want to ever face that monster ever again, but to be with my mate, maybe I could sacrifice it. Or, I could convince him to stay where he belongs, inside his own Pack, instead of having that decoy to distract me, Shanae, there.

"Then I'll take you there," Asher murmurs.

My attention snap toward him. Did I hear correctly, or is Asher taking me home? Either that, or he assumes I believe Sinful's home is mine too.

Before I could question his intentions, my feet fall out from under me, and everything goes dark.

***

Everything comes back to me instantly.

I'm clinging to Asher's arm as I open my eyes, feeling an overwhelming sense of familiarity washes over me. I am home. I'm in the exact room I spent most of my time in when I lost my job and had to live with my sister. Everything I ever owned has been packed up, though.

Sky forgot about me. Either that, or she gave up. Perhaps she even assumed I left without saying goodbye. What if she thinks I'm dead?

"You did take me home," I breathe, turning in a circle to drink everything in. "Why?"

"This is where you want to go. This is where you belong. Who am I to stop that from happening?" Asher questions, smiling down at me softly.

I shake my head at him in disbelief. "What changed you mind?"

Asher steps forward, grabbing the side of my face to bring it to his lips. As I kiss him, feeling the softness of his lips against mine, I forget about what happened only moments before. I forget about Micah, and Sinful, and all my problems.

He pulls away only slightly. "You did. You're my mate, and I treated you so badly to protect you. I regret that, because that allowed Sinful into your heart. I can't let you back into that environment."

I kiss him again. This time, it lasts longer. It's slower, more emotional and heartfelt. It instantly clues me into his motive.

"You are leaving me, aren't you?"

"It's for the best, right? Sinful won't come looking for you," Asher assures me, taking a few steps back. "I can promise you that."

Dread consumes me, filling every inch of my body. No, he can't leave me, he's my mate. He hardly listens to my protests. He utters an 'I love you' before he left quickly. The coldness of it hurt me so deep, I made a decision right there in the middle of the room Sky had stripped.

I decide to leave.

In some boxes in Sky's basement, after finding she wasn't home, I manage to find some of my old clothes. What a relief. I stuff them into a bag and make my way back to the front door.

If I don't have Asher with me, then what is the point of being here? I might as well leave this place, and never come back. If I stay, I will only be burdening Sky's life, and Carter's too. Perhaps the Harmony Pack has a place for me there.

I glance down, my eyebrows furrowing.

Tucked under the welcome map, is a small, shiny envelope. Anxiously, I pull it out, dumping my packed back at the doorway. It's addressed to me, not Sky. Instantly, I have a feeling I know what this is.

Sure enough, as I peel back the top of the envelope, and pull out a ocean blue piece of shimmering paper. An invitation.

Dear Alaya Thorne

You have been selected to attend Alpha Asher's party on the 16th.

This invitation gives you access to all floors.

Please reveal the invitation to the guards at the main door, and no one else.

We hope to see you,

Alpha Asher and his Team.

With bated breath, I turn it over, looking for a note at the bottom.

And what I find, makes me fall to my knees.

🖤••🖤

Asher is available ten chapters ahead of Wattpad at all times on Radish! If you're interested, head over to my Radish account @Midika (The name is set under Sophie, which is my first name)

Buy the Alpha Series on Amazon now!!

Send in a pic of you to my Snapchat or Instagram to be featured!

Snapchat: Midikacrane
Instagram: Sophie_Midika

💎••💎

So I'm so excited for this merch (:

If you guys want to be featured, you can send me you with or in the merch when you get it. I'll put it straight into a chapter!

Thank you guys for letting this happen, I'm so crazy happy right now!

Facebook: authormidikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 694 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...
1.2M 72.9K 48
*BOOK EIGHT* (Can be read as standalone) *Mature Content Involved* "Caught between two lovers, but which one is real?" Alpha Faye is the only female...
745K 32.7K 50
*BOOK NINE* (Can be read as standalone) "My Fate is a curse. I didn't ask to be a slave of an immortal. I didn't ask for his branding. And I didn't a...