Typewritten

By nureliyazuhayra

"Lucas allowed it, wrapping his arms around Naiara's waist, and swaying side to side as the sun continued to... More

Photographer
Judgemental
Selfish
Hooked
Dorky
Friendzone
Letter

Information You Need to Know Before Roasting Me

8 0 0
By nureliyazuhayra

People don't usually read these.

But if you do, then I like you.

So, here's some things I'd like to state.

Firstly, there will be slow updates. I will have prewritten some stuff but I will most likely forget to publish weekly, and once those run out I won't promise fast stories, because I believe that you should only write if you feel like it. What's the point of writing something that you don't feel passionate about?

I hope you understand.

Secondly, 99% of these stories will be romance or teen fiction because that's just what I like to write. Yes, beware of sappy, cheesy and cliché moments.

Oh, and I was not taught to use the oxford comma. If it bothers you, I can obviously insert the comma, no big deal. Just tell me. Wait, actually, I think I will insert it anyway. (That's what he said.)

Finally, this is kind of like a sequel to my first book, Handwritten, and sorry if those aren't good as I am an amateur writer. But if you don't mind, read that as well please.

Enjoy, and show your support if you like my stories, it will push me to do more. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 1.3K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
107K 15.8K 84
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
13.4K 81 3
Dee Dee 🐑 အပြာစာပေ
He is... By ;)

Short Story

17.8K 1.3K 23
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...