The coaches daughter

Galing kay ezza280900

Ashley Peterson is a stunning girl that lives for soccer and is the only daughter of a great coach but when s... Higit pa

On the team
Just a girl
First match
Captain
Contacts
Day off
Pizza
Bet
Position
The game
Night
The plan
Swelling
Trixie
99 problems
Stuck
Fix one problem, two show up
11pm
Book 2

Bring it (within 28 hours)

7K 144 29
Galing kay ezza280900

We were already heading to the grounds as my palms were sweating as if I soaked them in water. I glance around the bus to see everyone looking quite 'chill' as I would call it.
Rowan and Nick were fighting as usual, seems as thou they got back on a friendly bases after what happened the other day between Rowan and I. To be honest I am just glad my dad didn't find out. Jet is calmly glaring out the window listening to music as Jake plays on his phone next to him. Issac squeezes my hand making me look directly into his eyes before smiling widely.

I wasn't exactly ready to vs Cody's team again but who would be after getting a knocked out? I'm determine to beat the crap out of them but I already know they won't go down that easy. That's why I'm lucky to have this team, a team with so much bravery and loyalty is a hard team to leave behind, and I believe its too late.

The bus pulls to a stop before I even noticed we were there. Everyone straightened in there seats before gathering there stuff.

"Listen up," Coach stands from his seat before clapping his hands gaining everyone's attention. "Last game of the season. In this game we can lose everything that's why I need all of you to play hard, harder than you every have. Now, when we get off this bus everyone," he stares around the bus, "to go directly to our designated location, no Tilly tagging behind. I want everyone's asses off this bus!"

As everyone begun to march across the field everyone had their eyes on the opposite team as the were already doing warm ups. Cody sensed our glare are he locks his eyes with mine but I didn't dare look away as I gave him a blunt stare.

We all drop our stuff on the side lines before gearing up. "We've got 20 minutes until the game starts so put that time into good use."

The team begun with stretches before getting in ball passes which some were a little off but we could make it work.
The warm up went for about 15 minutes before we stop to have a break before the big game that will decide it all.

My father taps me on the shoulder before asking to speak to me in private. I see everyone's curiosity but kept walking. Once we were a few metres away he started to speak, "I know you like someone here and it seems like your getting along but I'm a coach, we have to move after my contracts up."

I was speechless, I know about the move but bringing this up again. "Is there a way to make us stay."

"There's a possibility, but it all depends on who calls me first." My father reply's.

I couldn't make him change his mind even if I tried. All I can hope for is that possibility of staying here.

The whistle blows to get ready for the first quarter as the guys started to form a line to enter. I gave my dad one last pleading look before rushing down to the guys as some of them pat my head before Issac places my in front of him which is first. I'll be leading the team in?
I look behind me to see them all focused and smiling before a whistle blew again. My legs begin to automatically run even if I would never expect this moment. I've done this with my old team but normally captains run the team out. Since it was a penalty last time it's one to our favour and then we hold the ball.

"Ashley, left, first row," Issac orders as I obey.

I watch as Cody in the centre orders out his team viciously. I close my eyes for a second. "You alright?" I face Issacs worried face.

I nod, "I'm good."
He nods back before giving me a wink making me heart beat quicker.

The whistle blew for the game to start as Issac does a massive kick off. Everyone runs forwards
Except for the defenders which covered for the goal.
Jet slid for the ball between the offenders feet but misses by just an inch. Jet quickly jumps to his feet before charging back after him. The ball was getter closer and closer to the goal but I keep moving back. Was I scared?

Brodie goes for a full blockage as Jake kicks it straight out of his range leading straight to me. Of course in this situation I didn't have a choice, I didn't want to be the one to let the team down. A few dribbles and everyone on offence were tackling the other team.
I stop before the whistle blew and I had to pass the ball over as I storm over to the guys.

"What was that?" I say gesturing to what just happened. None of the guys spoke up but I already knew what happened and why. "I can protect myself."

"Last time, is that what you call protecting yourself," Issac points out as I step closer.

"I will keep going with this team no matter what, even if I can't protect myself but that doesn't mean you have to kill everyone near me, got it?" I glare at him but he gives me these googley eyes which makes me what to forgive him straight away.

"No I don't, if they are near you I will kill them," he states with a serious face.

I sigh before walking back to my post but my heart wouldn't calm down. I wanted to kiss him in front of everyone.

The game once again begins as everyone charges into battle. Once I got the ball no one tried to tackle anyone which was a relief. I could see Cody coming from the side of the field. I watched as Issac steps in front of him knocking over both of them. I was happy beyond belief I couldn't stop smiling. I pass to Jet to get pass the defenders which soon passed to Jake before scoring.

The game ended with 5-7 in our favour. My legs collapsed as my palms hit the ground with excitement.

"Hey this isn't over!" Cody comes striding over to Issac who was next to me. Issac helps me up he tries to guild me behind him. "You think now that you have won your better than me."

"Just can it Cody you were just jealous."

"I heard your sister of a whore is back in town, she f*cked anyone lately." Cody laughs. Issac tried to lunge at him but is held back by the others.

His eyes catches mine as he begins to go off, "I'm surprised your still alive. Did you become the house sl*t." Before my eyes Issac Was on top of Cody throwing punches. As soon as I know it everyone got involved. Dad grabs my hand before rushing me away from the sight as he tries to separate all of them but they really weren't making it easy.
————————-
The fight ended with a few bruises but nothing a few days can't heal. As for right now we're at a trophies ceremony.
I clap as my dad gets called up on stage.

"Thank you. Let me tell you when I got called for this job half way across the country I always knew it wasn't going to be easy but I still brought my daughter into this and at the time a had no regrets...now I do." He paused as the team listens in curiosity. "For the season I found my daughter happy, playing proud on the team but as this season has come to an end so shall we." He pauses again to look mainly at the team. "Both my daughter and I are moving to Sydney to coach the eagles in their season."

A chair is loudly swung back as Issac stands in the centre of the table with a devastated look. He glimpses at me before shaking his head, heading out the back door followed by the rest of the team. I sat there for what felt like a long second before a tear slips down my face. I couldn't take the silence as I ran out to the car before locking myself in as I let my tears escape. I knew I wasn't ready but at some point I have to face reality.

After 30 minutes or so my father jumps in the car but he didn't dare to talk. Once we were home I slam the car door shut before heading up to my room. I lay down on my bed before turning over to see a picture of the whole team on my bed side table. I don't even remember doing that. Than I remember Issac asking me if I'm ever going to get one of us.
I smile and cry as I held the photo close to my chest. My 28 hours shouldn't be up, I still have a chance.
Somehow I must have cried myself to sleep, so pitiful if you ask me.

"But coach how can you do that?!" I heard Issac shouting down stairs.
I sat up slowly from my bed.

"Bud it's not my choice," my dad reply's calmly.

"Stating that you leaving on our winning celebration," Nick whines.

I sneak down stairs but I must have stepped on a squeaky board as everyone stared up at me.

"Ashley, did you know about this?" Issac questions below me.

"Uh, well, yes... but I didn't want to tell you all before the game," I try to rush out which just makes my head spin.

My dads phone rings as he steps out into the kitchen as I'm stuck with all there painful questions that I don't have the courage to answer without crying.

"I thought you love me?" Issac asks making my heart beat and break at the
same time.

I rush down the stairs before him. "Don't mistake me, whatever I have done in the past is because I love you."

"Then don't Lea..."

"Listen up!!" My dad comes in shouting. "I just got a contract for next years season with the wolves."

"But we're the wolves," Rowan states.

"You's sure are, that's why I have a contract that makes me your couch in SC University."

"University?"

"Full ride after winning that championship."

"That means you's won't be leaving." Issac looks at my dad.

He shakes his head, "unfortunately not, now my daughter will have to keep liking that damn boy."

I look at Issac embarrassed, and before I knew it his lips we on mine faster then I can react. "Get off my daughter before I shoot you!"

"Sorry coach."

"Sorry? I'm feeling sorry because I'm going to be coaching you slackers... again."

"We love you too coach." They all a manage to say.

"Stop it, get away... I'm going to fall... out the door... really guys!" My dad says between laughs.

So that is how my year finished full of sadness, anger, happiness and even love but I wonder what's going to happen in uni. Only one way to find out...

~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys vote and comment for a =book 2
*Where Ashley and Issac will make it official while dealing with soccer rules.
*Rowan and Nick finally heating it off.
*Also includes Trixies new Romance.
*fathers romance
*Jet and Jake fighting over a cat

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

545K 13.2K 53
This is a story of a true soccer girl. Her name is Abigail. She has just move to New York because her father is in the marines and got stationed ther...
34.9K 1.4K 20
A Football and Cheer Coach may find a new interest in love. Will it be worth taking that huge step? Will the traumas of their past and past relation...
196K 3.5K 102
Ashley is the Why Don't We boys managers daughter but she isn't very nice or happy since her parents ddivorce but will she change her attitude when s...
31.7K 804 30
*Unedited but Completed* {girl x girl} Bailey is the soccer goalie at Jayden Rider's new school, and she's also the best student at the school. But w...