Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

Christmas Special Part 2

8.4K 113 709
By TheSpectre21

Quick A/N: S/F/N- Second Fusion Name. yep, we're bringing in those things.  AND YES, you are Vegito,  8mumbles* even though I think Gogeta is better...

Vegito: What'd you say author!? *aims ki blast*

Author: EEP! NOTHING! ONTO THE READ!!

Timeskip

The morning sun began to rise, and shined all across Vale. You're entire team including your sister and Kayla were all in your dorm, sound asleep-

Cole: *SNOOOOOOOOORRE*

Well, Crystal was at least. You, your teammates, and Kayla had your eyes open with veins showing, and you were gritting your teeth. With Cole's "hibernation" as he calls it, during the winter, he sleeps longer, AND louder than usual.

Y/N: Th-This *eye twitches* This is ridiculous...

Tanya: I should've bought ear plugs...

Christina: What kind of wolf does this?....

Y/N: N-Not a normal one...

Kayla: *whimpers and yawns*

The morning sun shined on his face, and he slowly woke up, and stretched before sitting up.

Cole: *stretches and yawns* Ahhhhhh!~ Good morning! Huh?

He looked to see all of you glaring at him, and Kayla was growling at him.

Cole: H-Huh? What's wrong?

Tanya: *glares* I'm going to shower.

Y/N: I'm joining you.

Christina: Same here.

Tanya: And we're using all the hot water.

Cole: Wh-What!? But then there'll be no more for me!

Y/N: That's too bad.

Cole: W-Wait! You can't shower with both of them!

Tanya: I don't mind sis being in there with us.

Christina: Besides, we're too annoyed and tired to have any kind of fun like that.

The three of you walked in, leaving a sad Cole. Suddenly, he heard the sound of cloth tearing, and saw Kayla ripping up his pants.

Cole: H-Hey! Bad beowulf!

Kayla: *turns into Alpha and growls*

Cole: U-Uhhh, never mind! Enjoy yourself! Eheheheheh....

He watched as she continued to tear his clothes for payback. The steam from the shower entered the room through the crack at the bottom of the door.

In The Restroom

Y/N: Ahhhhhhh~

Tanya: Sooooo nice~

Christina: Sooooo goooooood, mmmmm~

You were all facing the opposite of the shower head, letting hot water hit your backs, and relieve you of the stressful night.

Y/N: Ahhhh~ Even though there's not much room, a nice hot shower sure does the trick.

Tanya: Tell me about it.

Christina: I mean, seriously, how did your sister even sleep through that?

Y/N: You should've seen her after our thanksgiving dinner. She was out during the whole thing, and we had speakers that they use in concerts.

Tanya: Man, and to think you have heightened hearing with those wolf ears.

Y/N: Well, I guess she hasn't really trained her ears like that yet.

Christina: Well, what are we gonna do today? Snow's gonna be heading in soon.

Y/N: Well, I guess I could actually introduce you to my mom. We could got out into Vale, and grab some hot coco, then catch a Christmas movie on the way back to Beacon. And after that, I was thinking about hitting the training room.

Christina: Y/N, you're constantly training, isn't this a time to spend with family?

Y/N: Well, since we're gonna be spending almost all day with them, I have to get some type of training in.

Tanya: Nu uh, today, you're meeting MY PARENTS!

Y/N: WHAT?!?!?!

Tanya: Mhmm, they arrived about two days ago, just after you left, they came through the door after the little fiasco we had.

Christina turned off the water and you all stepped out of the shower and began to dry off.

Tanya: *while drying hair* Well, they're coming right now, so I would suggest you presentable.

Y/N: GAH!! RIGHT NOW!?

You completely dried yourself and wrapped yourself in a towel and dashed out the restroom to the closet. You searched for the nicest clothes you had, and finally picked out the outfit. You changed in the closet and came out with a white button up, with two top buttons left undone, nice looking jeans, and a nice pair of (F/C) shoes. Your hair was done and you put on a golden watch you had laying around. Tanya came out of the restroom with Christina, and when she saw you she smirked.

Tanya: Mmm, looking good babe~

Y/N: Gotta look my best.

Just then, a knock came from door, and you opened it to reveal non other than her parents.

Tanya's Mom&Dad: HEY SWEETIE!!!!

Tanya's Dad: Huh? You're not our sweetie. *glares*

Y/N: N-No, I'm the team leader...

He stared you down as you felt fear come over your body.

Tanya: Daddy!

Tanya's Dad: Pumpkin!

She jumped into her dad's arms a hugged him tightly as Christina came into the room as well.

Christina: George, Alexa, it's nice to see you again.

Alexa: Christina, ohh it's been so long.

The two hugged as you walked to the bed Crystal was sleeping on, and lightly shook her.

Y/N: Crystal, wakey wakey.

Crystal: Nooo...five minutes...

You sighed and picked her up and carried her. You walked back to Tanya and her parents, where she proceeded to introduce you.

Tanya: Mom, Dad, this is my team leader, Y/N L/N. *latches onto your arm* And, he's my boyfriend! *kisses your cheek*

You turned white seeing the burning rage and anger in her father's eyes.

George: So young man, you're dating my daughter?

Y/N: Y-Yes sir.

He leaned to your ear and whispered.

George: If you so much as hurt her feelings once, or feed her poorly cooked food, you won't remember what daylight looks like when I'm done with you.

You gulped and nodded sheepishly as he went back to his wife's side.

Alexa: Ohh this is lovely, Y/N dear, why don't you join us for today? We're going Christmas shopping in town.

Y/N: Can my family come? I promise to spend all my time with my little sister.

Alexa: The more the merrier. May I see the girl?

She went to your side and saw the cuteness that was your little sister sleeping.

Alexa: Ohh she is just so adorable. Ohh, wolf ears, you have them too? And a tail?

Y/N: I'm a wolf faunus.

Alexa: Amazing. I hope you don't mind.

She suddenly took hold of your tail, and your eyes widened. Tanya turned to see what was happening and snatched her mom away.

Tanya: MOM!! DON'T DO THAT!?

Alexa: But, why?

She whispered into her ear and Alexa's face turned blood red.

Alexa: O-Ohh my...I'm terribly sorry!

Y/N: It-It-It-It's fine *bites lip* Just g-g-g-gotta calm down.

George: What happens when you grab his tail?

Tanya: NOTHING!! NOTHING!! WHY DON'T YOU TWO WAIT OUTSIDE!!

She shoved them out of the room and locked the door. You put Crystal next to Kayla as she snuggled closer to her and sat in the chair and breathed heavily.

Tanya: I'm so sorry about her. She just gets so curious about things.

Y/N: N-No problem *bites lip and and closes eyes*

Christina: You alright Y/N? What happens when someone pulls your tail?

Cole: If you pull a faunus's tail, they'll uhhh, well...

Tanya: Get excited...

Christina: Excited how?

Tanya: S-Se.......se.......

Christina: Se.....?

Cole: Sexually...

Christina: *blushes madly* O-Ohh, umm..

Tanya: I need to take care of Y/N, so if you guys could leave for a while? This could take a minute or two.

Y/N: M-Maybe three *grunts and bites lip tighter*

They exited the room with Crystal and Kayla in their arms, leaving you and Tanya alone.

Tanya: Alright babe, let's fix you up-

You cut her off as you lunged towards her and pinned her to the bed.

In the hall

As they walked down the hall, Raven happened to be heading towards your room.

Raven: Hey guys, where's Y/N and Tanya?

Cole: Y/N accidentally got his tail pulled by her mom, now Tanya is helping with it.

Raven: Without me!? Uh uh!!

She dashed towards the room, and opened it to see you on top of Tanya. Without saying another word, you dragged her in and locked the door. The sound of moans, yelling, and skin slapping could be heard loud and clear.

Cole&Christina: *sigh* Crazy kids.

Cole: Well, what do we do with these munchkins?

Christina: Wanna go to the courtyard?

Cole: Sure.

Timeskip

You, Raven, and Tanya were walking out of the dormitories, fixing your clothes, as your girlfriends limped beside you.

Y/N: Ahhhh! Thanks for the help guys! *smiles widely*

Raven: N-No problem.. *bites lip*

Tanya: Mhmmm~~...

You made your way to the court yard to see Cole and Christina playing with your sister and Kayla. Crystal saw you, and ran up to you.

Crystal: Big Brother! Is it true!? Are we going Christmas shopping!?

Y/N: *chuckles* Yes, we are. You're ready to go right?

She nodded happily and showed you her little winter outfit, that consisted of a pink winter jacket, blue mittens, yellow pants, and blue fur boots to keep her feet warm, and to top it off, a nice cute pink beanie with a smiling wolf on it.

Tanya: *SQUEALS* OHHHH!!! SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!

Tanya scooped her up into a hug, and began to cuddle and nuzzle with her in her arms, making Crystal giggle and laugh. You looked over to the bench and saw not only your mom, but Raven's parents, and Tanya's parents chatting up a storm. It made you kind of nervous to see them talking to your mom, but you walked forward anyways.

Y/N: Hey mom.

Mom: Y/N, we were just about to come get you. *smiles*

Natasha: Y/N, it's so good to see you again. 

Gordon: Y/N! Come here sonny!

He pulled you into a hug which you awkwardly patted his back in return. You looked to your right and saw Alexa smiling warmly at you, while her father made a gesture, moving his thumb across his neck, which sent shivers down your spine.  Once you were released, everyone was now gathered around. Just then, snow began to fall.

Crystal: *gasps* It's snowing! Look mommy! 

Mom: Ohh my, it is.

Natasha: Ohh I just love this time of the year, don't you agree?

Alexa: Most certainly.

Christina: Alright, since everyone's here now, let's head out.

Tanya: Ohh, Christina, Cole, where are your parents?

Cole: Mine will meet us there, they had already gone out to set reservations for lunch.

Christina: Mine are with his, so it's all good.

George: Well now, why don't we head out then people.

You all made your way to the docking station, and boarded the next airship that was heading out to Vale.

Timeskip, At the shopping mall

You and the rest of your group were all walking towards the huge shopping mall that was in front of you. It was so big that it could fit 3 football fields, and measured to about 4 stories high. As you were walking you heard someone call out to Cole and Christina.

???: Hey! Cole! Over here!

???: Christina dear!

You looked forward to see Cole and Christina's families. Cole's family consisted of his mom and dad, and younger sister who looked about three years younger than Cole. Christina's family consisted of her mom and brother who was about 5 years younger than her. 

Y/N: I take it these are your families.

Christina's Mom: Yes, I'm her mother Sarah, and this is her younger brother Kyle.

Kyle: Hi!

All of you: Hello!

Cole's Mom: And I'm his mother Carla.

Cole's Dad: I'm Axton, nice to meet you all.

Cole: And that's my younger sis, Krista.

Coles' Family: Hello!

All of you: Hi!

You all got acquainted and made your way inside. As you were walking around in the huge mall, Raven hugged your arm and leaned on your shoulder. Unfortunately for you, Tanya's dad saw this and was infuriated.

George: YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? CHEATING ON MY DAUGHTER!?!?!?!

Y/N: EEEPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! *leaps onto Raven's head*

Tanya: Daddy! No! It's fine!

George: FINE!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN FINE!?!?!?

Raven: We're sharing him. 

Tanya: Yeah! *smiles*

George: Sh-Sharing!?

Tanya: Mhmm, we both love him, and we're also good friends, and don't wanna see someone hurt over losing the person they love, so we shared him. Pwease don't hurt him daddy, for me? *puppy eyes and quivers bottom lip* 

George hesitated at first, but just let out a sigh, and turned away.

Tanya: YAY! You're the best! *leans up and kisses his cheek*

Raven and Tanya latched onto each side of you and walked ahead of the rest of the group.

Everyone Else: *sigh* Crazy kids.

As you were shopping and having fun, suddenly, alarms began to blare through out Vale.

Christina: Wh-What's going on!?

Y/N: That's the grimm siren. We gotta go, let's move!

C/T/C/R: Right!

As the five of you were making your way out, Tanya's father stepped in the way.

George: No! You kids stay inside, I'll call my boys and we'll take care of this.

Y/N: Sorry sir, but right now, the people need us. If you don't mind, let us do our job. 

George: You watch your mouth boy-

Y/N: Right now I don't give two shits about what you think of me, I'm going out there with my fellow comrades, and we're doing our jobs, now then....OUT OF OUR WAY!!!

You raised your power and it sent him flying back a bit. You all rushed pass him.

Tanya: Sorry daddy! We'll continue this when we're done!

George: T-TANYA! GET BACK HERE!

You made it out and saw hundreds, almost thousands of grimm in the streets, terrorizing the place.

Cole: They never give us a break do they?

Raven: Nope. *draws her sword*

Y/N: Cole, let's do this.

Cole: Wait, I got something, an early Christmas present from my grandpa.

He proceeded to pull out two earrings from his pockets that had yellow orbs at the ends.

Tanya: Earrings? Didn't know you were into those.

Cole: Their not for style. They're fusion earrings. This way, we don't need to do the fusion dance.

Y/N: *takes one* How do they work?

Cole: Put one on your left, and I'll put this one on my right.

You both walked forward and put the earrings on your respected ears. Once on, they began to glow, and you and Cole were suddenly pulled towards each other. Once the two of you made contact, a bright light shined and engulfed the two of you, and you could feel your bodies merging into one. Once the light died down, everyone saw only one figure emerge. 

S/F/N: Alright! Hahaha!

Tanya: Y/N?

Christina: Cole?

You turned to them with a confident smirk on your face.

S/F/N: Say, what do you call a Y/N and a Cole? S/F/N sounds alright. *smirks* Now then....HHYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you screamed, you rose your power significantly, and Tanya, Christina, and Raven could feel it, and dropped to their knees.

Tanya: S-So much power..

Christina: It's crazy...

Raven: Whoa....

Your hair began to stand straight as your new aura was flowing around you with electricity. Your power exploded out of you as your appearance changed once more. 

S/F/N: *smirks* Call me super S/F/N.

R/C/T: Whoa...our boyfriends are hot...

Raven&Tanya: WAIT! YOU'RE DATING Y/N TOO!??!

Christina: Oops! I forgot to mention....I uhh, well, not Y/N...

Raven: Wait, then that means...

Tanya: YOU'RE WITH COLE!?!?!?!?

Christina: Ehehe...*smiles nervously*

Y/N's Thoughts: DUDE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?

Cole's Thoughts: Ehehehe~.....

S/F/N:  *smirks* Ohh well, another time ladies. Now then, let's dance! *flies off towards grimm*

You flew off towards the massive hoard of grimm, excited to get some action for a change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.4K 34
Your power is untouched, chaotic and enough to end the world. At least, that's what you tell most when it comes to fighting. Taking the route of a pa...
13.3K 285 20
File Type: Student Student: Y/N L/N Y/N is a young wolf faunus who grew up in Vale. He was very clever and outgoing, though he kept his past and pers...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
272K 6.4K 40
(F/N) doesn't remember where he came from, he doesn't even know anything about the world. Events get set in motion after Ozpin, Glynda, and Qrow find...