UNIVERSE / BTS.

By transwillgraham

you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / Š 2017] More

INTRO: universe
01: skate or die / sope
02: queer / sope
03: queer / sope
04: let me love you / sope
05: pretty girl / sope
06: pretty girl / sope
07: stargazing and elvis / vhope
08: angel / taejoon
10: english boys / namgi
11: english boys / namgi
12: clumsy / jikook
13: late night / minjoon
14: bach vs the rolling stones / vmin
15: 21st century boys / jihope
16: i'm in love now / 2seok
17: dawn / namgi
18: petals & paragraphs / taegguk
19: incomplete / vmin
20: misfits / jikook
21: we need to talk / namseok
22: we need to talk / namseok
23: varsity jacket / namgi [!]
24: honey / sope
25: californian baby / taegi
26: rewrite the stars / minjoon
27: rewrite the stars / minjoon
28: rewrite the stars / minjoon
29: the sea and the moon / namgguk
30: the sea and the moon / namgguk
31: nap / jinmin
32: thunderstorms / yoongguk
33: the sea and the moon / namgguk
34: hanahaki byou / yoonjin
35: swimming pools / namgiseok
36: ghost / jihope
39: ghost / jihope
40: stay with me / yoonmin
41: there for you / jikook
42: lost boy / taegiseok
43: lost boy / taegiseok
44: heard it on the radio / namgguk
45: heard it on the radio / namgguk
46: sick / taegijoon
47: my dream still remains / 2seok
48: show me your love / jingguk [!]
49: my dream still remains / 2seok
50: please / taegguk [!]
make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon
52: shooting stars all break up / taegi
53: self confident / 2seokgguk
54: if we hit on troubled water / namgi
55: comfort / namgi
56: GCF PRESENTS: jjk & pjm in busan / jikook
57: punch-drunken youngbloods / hopegguk
58: flower blossoms / taejin
59: you're a peach / taejoon
60: love maze / taegi [!]
61: cinnamon & lemon drops / namseok
62: let the river run / jikook
63: let the river run / jikook
64: growing pains / 2seok
65: scared / taegi
66: growing pains / 2seok
67: 134340/pluto / jinmin
68: escaped cub / namgguk
69: i'm in utopia / sope
70: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
a/n / 15K Q&A
15K Q&A ANSWERS + FACE REVEAL!
MORE questions, fanfic ideas and some stuff
71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]
72: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
73: all the bad men, cop out! / vmin
74: boys of the apocalypse / yoonjin
75: bad day / taeminguk
76: you're a tough one, mr min! / namgi [🎄]
77: fake it till you make it / taeguk [🎄]
78: meet the parents / jinmin [🎄]
79: "secret" boyfriend / taegi
80: under (knuckle) wraps / vmin
81: promise / namguk
82: promise / namguk
83: be my valentine / namguk
84: cataclysmic / yoonmin
85: autumn boys / taeseok
86: crush culture / taegikook
87: back to ninety four / jingguk
88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]
89: come be my teacher / taegi
90: so you're a tough guy / namgi

09: teen, age / vminkook

822 48 9
By transwillgraham

TEEN,
AGE

WORD COUNT 1.4K
OVERVIEW in which jimin's boyfriends wake him up at two a.m. to go adventuring, and he reluctantly agrees. ( fluff!!! )

PLAYLIST teenager / got7, last young renegade / all time low, drugs and candy / all time low, clap / seventeen

     TAP. TAP. TAP.

jimin awoke to the sound of pebbles being thrown at his bedroom window. he sat up, raven hair messy and his eyes bleary as he glanced at the red numbers shining on the clock on his bedside table. 2:30 a.m. jimin sighed; there was only two people stupid enough to wake him up at this time.

he opened the window, a pebble hitting him square in the nose. "fuck!" he exclaimed, grabbing his nose and glaring down at the two boys stood in front of his mother's flowerbeds. "what the fuck, guys?"

jimin's boyfriends, taehyung and jeongguk, smiled up at him, taehyung giggling a little. the chrome red pickup truck that taehyung loved so much was parked in the road, and the two were fully dressed, so jimin knew this was going to be one of jeongguk's 'late night dates', which always seemed like a good idea, until they woke up feeling like shit the next day.

"cmon, jiminie! we're going to pop's!" jeongguk beamed, an arm around taehyung. the black haired boy rolled his eyes, grinning.

"i'll be down in a second!" he replied, rolling out of bed and grabbing clothes off of his floor. black sweatpants, one of jeongguk's shirts, taehyung's flame patterned hoodie and a pair of black converse, and he was ready. he grabbed the rope ladder from the back of his wardrobe, and flung it out of the window, tying the ends to the screws he'd stuck in the windowsill months ago.

"you better catch me if i fall, gguk," he called. jeongguk laughed. "i swear to god, muscle pig, i'll end you if you don't."

he made it down safely, his boyfriends immediately hugging him. he smiled and kissed both of them quickly, before yawning, an arm around jeongguk. "so, late night date again?"

jeongguk nodded, grinning cheekily. "yup!" he nodded, kissing jimin's cheek with a smirk. "don't lie, you love them."

"that," jimin waved an accusing finger. "is somewhat true."

taehyung laughed, leading them to the truck he had christened jiyong– after his ultimate celebrity crush, g-dragon– back when he had first bought it. he opened the passenger door, climbing in and over the gearstick, into the driver's side. jimin followed into the middle seat, and jeongguk in the passenger seat, closing his door and putting his feet up on the dashboard, pulling a packet of marlboro cigarettes from his pocket.

jeongguk's neck was littered with love bites from jimin the night before, and in his thrasher hoodie and ripped jeans he looked like one of the many ulzzang boys that popped up on jimin's feed on instagram. taehyung was similar– all the boys had various bruises scattered over their necks, from various make out sessions– and he wore a denim jacket and cap jimin was pretty sure he had stolen off of the other two. he looked almost ethereal in the moonlight, his jawline accentuated, red hair fluttering around him in the slight breeze and his lips always in that boxy grin.

taehyung started up the truck, jimin leaning forward to turn up the cd player, one of jeongguk's american rock albums playing loudly as taehyung drove through the sleepy neighbourhood. jeongguk held an unlit cigarette between his teeth, leaning on jimin's shoulder, an arm curling around jimin and his hand resting on taehyung's shoulder.

"you two are the reason my sleep schedule is fucked up," jimin sighed, smiling. "but as long as i'm with my two favourite boys... i guess it doesn't matter."

"you love us," taehyung grinned cheekily, pressing his foot down and definitely going over the speed limit. but it didn't matter, there were no police out at two in the morning, and as tae sped toward the small 24h diner they always had late night dates at, jeongguk rolled down the window, air rushing in and sending a shiver down jimin's spine.

"didn't i just say that?" jimin laughed, feeling jeongguk press kisses to his jaw, the youngest's lips soft and gentle. taehyung shrugged, turning a corner and singing along to a song that jimin was pretty sure was sung by fall out boy, but he really had no clue.

"we're here!" taehyung turned jiyong into the parking lot of pop's, a small diner with a cosy fifties theme and nice staff that all knew the three boys. taehyung pulled up in the empty lot, turning off the ignition and jumping out. jimin followed him, and jeongguk tumbled out of the passenger side, wrapping his left arm around taehyung and his right around jimin, who smiled at how cute he was.

"morning, boys."

they were greeted by the all nighters, the people who worked the late night shift. namsan, the thirty year old with the afro, was wiping down the bar, while her girlfriend, kenny, was sweeping, humming under her breath. and then there was yoongi, the sleepy looking guy with silver hair who sat crosslegged on the floor. the three lovers said hello, jeongguk walking up to the bar to order.

"the usual, please, noona, and three chocolate milkshakes." he beamed. namsan ruffled his hair.

"sure kid. gimme a sec."

jimin, taehyung and jeongguk headed to 'their' booth, taehyung sitting first and gesturing for jimin to sit in his lap. jimin rolled his eyes; if there was one thing taehyung liked doing, it was touching jimin in any way. especially his ass. he'd purposely make the older boy sit on his lap so he could feel him up a little, which often resulted in jeongguk leaning over and beginning to tease jimin in a similar way, which always lead to further things. they were hormonal eighteen and nineteen year olds, after all. they did 'further things', because they loved each other. they hadn't ever gone further than love bites and blowjobs, because they wanted to wait until they were all ready.

nonetheless, jimin sat on tae's lap, and jeongguk sat next to them, his hand resting on jimin's thigh and squeezing a little. jimin settled back in tae's lap, giggling adorably when taehyung began to kiss his neck, the red haired boy's long fingers dancing up jimin's waist and jeongguk shifting closer. they sat like that, a mess of bodies and kisses and touches, at two a.m. in a shitty little diner, waiting for what they always ate on their late night dates. and they were happy.

     AN HOUR LATER, and our boys are in a random field on the outskirts of town, sitting in the back of taehyung's truck, under the starry night sky. taehyung and jimin were kissing, while jeongguk semi-straddled both of them, touching and kissing their bodies, leaving new love bites over taehyung's tanned skin and dancing patterns with his fingers over jimin's soft stomach. it was soft, loving, all of it, as they sat on the old mattress in the back of jiyong.

"i love you both so much," jeongguk whispered, his voice soft as feathers. "you're... you're the best thing i could've asked for."

and taehyung almost cried, because jeongguk looked so cute in the moonlight, his eyes all honey and gold, and jimin wanted to kiss him senseless, because he loved the boy so much, he wanted to make sure jeongguk was always happy and protected and safe, because that was what jimin was like, protective.

"i love you too, gguk-ah," jimin took jeongguk's cheek in his hand, bringing him close and kissing him. it was soft, all saccharine lips and the most gentle caresses, and as they pull away, jimin looked at jeongguk with such adoration in his eyes. "you're so beautiful, gguk. never forget that."

taehyung almost teared up, fanning at his eyes. "hyungie is right, baby. you're so gorgeous."

jeongguk threw his arms around taehyung, making the elder topple over with gguk's force, and he made sure to bring jimin down with them, the three collapsing in a heap of giggles. jimin shuffled around so he was looking at his two favourite people on the planet, and he reached a hand out to hold tae's hand, and another for jeongguk, and they lay like that, staring into each other's eyes and feeling so much love for one another.

so many people criticized their relationship; it won't work, threeway relationships aren't real, isn't one enough for you, etcetera etcetera, but they ignored it all. jimin's mother didn't accept it - hell, she didn't even accept jimin being gay, let alone polysexual - but jeongguk's dad and taehyung's parents did, going by the motto "as long as you're happy, do what you want". three years after taehyung had confessed to jimin, three years after jeongguk had cried because he was so confused about liking two boys at once, three years after they all spoke and figured it out, and there they were. in a field, in their small town, so immensely in love that nothing else mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 3.2K 20
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. ©ᴘʏʀʀʜɪᴄᴛᴀᴇ
868 49 1
∞ CONTRITE [completed] ▫ one shot ▫ unedited ▫ old © DAYTEEZ 2018
147K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open
279 0 25
//COMPLETED AND EDITING// Contains: ✨f l u f f✨ and a teeny tiny smut 🌚