Being With You

By cupcakes6621

Started: December 18, 2017 Ended: August 13, 2019 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: Based... More

Background
Chapter 1|Maddy bua and karina
Chapter 2|Avni' Birthday Planning
Chapter 3|Avni's Brithday!!!
Chapter 5|Neil's confession
Chapter 6|Avni's Proposal
Chapter 7|Are they going?
Chapter 8|honeymoon!!
Chapter 9|Honeymoon is on!!!!
Chapter 10|Neil's care for Avni
Chapter 11|Is Neil Jealous?
Chapter 12|Avneil jealous !
Chapter 13| Avneil and Woh
Chapter 14| Mishti
Chapter 15|Trip back home
Chapter 16|Mishti's Welcome
Chapter 17|Where is Avni?
Chapter 18|Any clue?
Chapter 19|Avni I'll save you
Chapter 20|Hiding things
Chapter 21 |Truth !!
Chapter 22|Plan
Chapter 23 |kiss
did the plan work?
avni meets someone...
pooja
past!
insecure
family time....
rang mehel!
avni's punishment !
Meher is juhi!
Neil's punishment!
Avni in rang mahel !
Mrs.Avni Neil khana !
avni's dance!
avni ya juhi!
avni in danger
avni is alive!
avneil home
avneil romance and care!
Mr and Mrs Patel!
The Ride
Khana's and Patel's
khanas and Patels part 2
Khana's and Patel's Part 3
khana and patel last part
juhi ki jaan
Avneil will always be Avneil...
search
search continues....
sir
vidihut
character chat
Priya
lit
mishti....
Question and Awnser !
Avneil preparation!
surprise
Truth..
pyaar ka bhukar ..
shock.....
holika dahan
Holi
holi part 2
Holi part 3
Holi part 4
romance ...
karname....
surprise...
Memories
one in all means....
Avneil
Raksha Bandan
leap.....
pregnancy
question and awnser...
note....
riya....
Pani puri romance.....
not an update
Dinner...
good ya bad....
avni shocked......
plan
truth
truth part 2
is juhi chapter over?
Papa
angry neil
never have I ever.....
forgiveness
doctor.....
the big surprise....
Engagement
mehendi
sangeet
haldi
The grand wedding
next day..
sweet moments....
Important
Ghoomna
surprise
Gift
doctor
Godhbharai
Delivery
Family complete
welcoming the new members
Naamkaran
Cute Moments
My wife My life
New life
Avneil meeting
Papa
Flashback
Night moments
Bubble bath
Lardki?
Important Note!!!
Shock!!!
She!!!
Face off
Diksha's End?
Character Chat
Home
Birthday prep
Naina/Aarav's Birthday
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 4|Neil's Surprise

6.4K 360 21
By cupcakes6621

Thank you guys for all the votes and comments.
I hope you like it
Here we go!
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Neil driving the car while avni was still blindfolded.

Avni:"Neil"

Neil:"Haan wify"

Avni:"Neil, it's not that I don't trust you, it's just that (Neil started smiling) you know what happened at party than."

Neil:"I was just wondering that tum itni der se kuch puch kyun nahi rahi thi"

Avni:"Neil!!!"

Neil:"okay baba ok, woh actually jab neela ma ne mujhe bataya ki aaj tumhara birthday hai toh I thought that I will make this the best birthday of your life , but than rea and dicksha bua!" (he starts getting angry)"So I thought to make it better for you, (trying to change topic) " and by the way I know you are trying to make me tell you where we are going "

Avni:( starting to smile at Neil's last sentence)" Neil thank you"

Neil:"why thank you, tumne toh abhi tak woh surprise bhi nahi dekha"

Avni:"Neil! You know why for being there for me always, Neil you know something. Your the BEST best friend I ever had ofcourse Ali too. You and Ali were there for me whenever I need you guys"

Neil: " chalo chalo tarif baad me, we have reached" ( Neil helped avni out of car and took of her blindfold off )

Avni:(she was shocked looking at the place) "wow!!!" ( there was a plain grassy area decorated with lighting and in the middle a open patio style shed. In the shed ,there was a table with food on it and the setup was like a candle light romantic dinner. )

Avni:"Neil this is so beautiful, I love it thank you so much. "

Neil:(smiling)" chalo let's eat I am very hungry"(making a puppy cute neil khana special face. They went and saw all the dishes. There were all the favorite food of avni and there was also her favorite chocolate cake) "let's cut the cake Avni "

Avni:" hmmm" (still amazed by Neil's Surprise. They cut the cake and had there dinner together. )

Neil:"Avni, may I have a dance with you?"

Avni:(smiling) " yes ,but music?" (Neil started the music on his phone and extended his hands towards Avni. She kept her hands on his as they started to sway to the beat.)

Main dekhoon tujhe aankhein bharke
Tu lage mujhe pahli baarish ki duaa

Neil pulled Avni close and started dancing. There was no space between them. There body fitted each other like puzzle pieces made for each other types and there lips were few inches apart.

Tere pahloo mein reh loon
Main khudko paagal keh loon
Tu gham de ya khushiyaan
Seh loon saathiya

Koi nahi.. tere siva mera yahaan
Manzilein.. hain meri to sab yahaan
Mita de sabhi aaja faasle
Main chahoon mujhe mujhse baant le
Zara sa mujhme tu jhaank le
Main hoon kya?

Woo.. aeee.. aeee.. aaa.. sathiyaa..
Ae ae... aa....

Suddenly the thunder stroke and they jerked apart. It started to rain hard. Avni went out in open sky and opens her arms and stared dancing. Neil saw this from the back and smiled admiring her. Just than suddenly avni sneezed.

Neil:(ran to her)Avni yaar under chalo ,you will get sicked"

Avni:"Neil, Neil I am fine"

Neil:"no .."(Neil took Avni in the shed and as soon as she went inside, she started to shiver then suddenly she fainted causing Neil to panick) "Avni!!,Avni yaar utho plz open ur eyes"

Neil made her a bed of hay ,he found near by , and made her lay there. (He felt her forehead and said)" isko toh high fever hai.( he takes his phone out to call someone but there is no signal) "What should I do there is no signal here and I cant take her to the car also. Just Than Neil got an idea."

Neil:"Avni I know I don't have the right to do this, but I will to safe you."(he took a cloth of the decoration and made it as a blanket then he took off his t-shirt and unpined Avni's palu. Neil brought Avni close to him and hugged her tightly , he wrapped them both around with the blanket to pass the heat from his body to her. Slowly Avni's Body Started taking the heat and they both fell asleep.)

Next morning...

Neil woke up early and was staring at Avni, who was still sleeping .

Neil:(thinking while staring at Avni)"Avni you look too cute while sleeping. You know something, aaj ke bad main tumhe aapne aap se kabhi dor nahi karunga because I love you and don't worry I will tell you this very soon wify"(suddenly Neil's phone rings, it is Prakash,)

Neil:( picking up the phone)"yes papa"

Prakash:(tensed)"Neil puttar tum log kahan ho ,kal raat se ghar nahi aaye"

Neil:"dad woh actually I came to give Avni a birthday gift and it started raining hard. We got stuck and there was no signal to call you but don't worry we are coming home soon"

Prakash:"ok beta come soon bye"

Neil:"bye "(as soon as Neil hanged up the phone Avni woke up)

Avni:(looking at her self)"Neil,yeh..yeh kya hai and why is my saari messed up? Neil kal raat kya hua"(she looked tensed )

Neil:(thought to himself)"oh wify I wont tell you this easily , lets play around a bit"

Avni:(in tension) "Neil!!! kuch toh bolo"

Neil:(making a innocent face)"kaal raat hum log do se ek ho gaye"

Avni:(tensed)"neil!!! tum kya kahe rahe ho"

Neil:(turned his back to Avni and started smiling)"main saach kehe raha hun"

Avni:(tensed at first but soon realizes something)"by the way what ever happen between us was good and not wrong"

Neil:(turn around in shock)"Avni kya ?!!!"

Avni:"haan ab bebe ki wish puri ho jayegi "

Neil:(confused)"kaunsi wish"

Avni:"tillu ka billu ki wish"

Neil:"tillu ka billu??(just then he realized that avni was talking about his kid)

Avni:(laughing inside)"haan tillu ka billa yeah fir billi jo bhi ho "

Neil:"wait wait wait Avni, you are going too far , I was just kidding. Ham dono ke beech esa kuch nahi hua "

Avni:(started laughing out loud while Neil looks on totally confused)"toh main bhi joke hi kar rahi hoon"

Neil:(little angry)"Avni!!!! (and making a weird face) And what's this tillu ka billu , it sounds so weird"

Avni:"woh...."(suddenly the wind blew and Avni got shivers. Neil quickly got the blanket and wrapped it around her,while this was happening, they shared a eye lock whoch was soon broken by Avni. )

Neil:(while Avni tried to go away, Neil pulled her closer)"aapne hubby se door ja rahi ho"

Avni:"hubby??"

Neil:"haan like you are my wify ,I am your hubby, call me hubby"

Avni:"Neil leave me"

Neil:"no first say"( he pulls her more close and they kept staring in each others eye when the phone rings"

Neil:(picking up phone)"haan mom"

Sweata:"kahan hai tillu, tune kaha ki tu aa raha hai pur tu toh aaya hi nahi?"

Neil:"mom we are coming ,we are on the way"(Avni pushes him away)

Sweata:"ok come fast tillu"

Neil:"ok mom" (and cuts the call)

Avni:"chalo mummy ji aur sab family members wait kar rahe hoge"

Neil:"haan, lets go"

They get in car and head home.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys did you like it.

Plz comment if you liked it and if you want something add to future story.

Thank you guys and hope you like this one.

Precap:

Avni:"yeh muhje kya ho raha hai, why do I like to spend time with Neil, why do I like when he comes close to me. "

Will Neil confess his love to Avni and will Avni understand that she loves Neil?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 6.6K 60
Neil felt as if he was living the worst life ever. He was a non chalant police officer, forced to take up this job. He encounters Ananya, a mystery...
608K 28.3K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...