Here We Go {Vauseman}

By bayvause

Piper, hacker genius, too smart for school and friends. Will Alex Vause change that? Or will they have the sa... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 22.

Chapter 21.

552 17 0
By bayvause

I felt buzzing going off on the nightstand right next to me. I opened my eyes, half awake and grabbed my phone. The bright screen blinding me making me squint my eyes.

*Unknown number: you up for today?

*Polly: why don't you come to school anymore. I feel like you think you're too good for me ever since that Alex chick came along.

*Cole: hey girl, we never talked since we was at the club. How you been?

I instantly knew it was Danny and saved his number and texted him 'sure'. I replied to Polly.

Me: Polly, I'm out of school because I'm on a family vacation, and Alex has nothing to do with this! Alex is everything but a bad influence.

Polly: why isn't Alex at school either then, I feel like you guys are ditching class together.

Me: ask her for yourself then.

Polly: I don't have her number???

Me: then that's too bad.

Then I went to Coles chat.

Me: I am so so sooo sorry Cole I've been so busy. Me and Matt got out but he put me back in to another organization that's suppose to be good and I have to get rid of some mad people who are out to get me!! It's so stressful and me and Alex are on the verge to freaking out! Plus someone left a baby that we had to take under our wings! Then I got tired of it and asked Matt to get me out of the organization but then he told me I have a long lost brother name Danny that I'm gonna hang out with TODAY! And so speaking of Matt I'm gonna talk to him again about kicking me out.

Cole: WOW GIRL! That was a lot to take in, omg! I'm so sorry that happen to you! But when you're done hanging out with your brother come over sometime and we can hang out! And I didn't know you still hangout with Alex.

Me: ikr!? And yea me and Alex hangout. She's now my girlfriend and I love her so much! But the only thing that happened is that... her mom died and so now she's moved in with me. Don't get me wrong I love her living with me but I feel so sad that her mom died cause Ik what she's going through! But she's slowly processing and I'm grateful.

Cole: you and Alex are DATING!? WOW I missed a lot of shit! And I'm so sorry about Alex's mom... anyways speaking of the baby what's it's name?

Me: you did miss a lot of shit but it's okay. His name is Cal.

Cole: that's so sweet to name it after your brother.

Me: yeaa.. anyways I gotta go wake up Alex and feed the baby then get ready... wow this feels like I'm married and.. wow.

Cole: I hope you and Alex do get married, you are basically a family now.

Me: you're the uncle.

Cole: YAY!  That just made my day!

Me: haha! Okay goodbye uncle Cole.

Cole: Goodbye Love!

I laughed and turned off my phone.

"Whats so funny." Alex murmured and I jumped up in surprise.

"Oh, Cole and I were just texting and I told him that he was the uncle, then he got really exited." I said chuckling, she also laughed.

I got up and went to go to the bathroom to get dressed and so did Alex. Then we bathed the baby and put our clothes on.

"So how do you still feel about school?" I asked. I don't know if she still wants to finish and go to college or changed her mind.

"I don't know. I kinda don't wanna go anymore, I'm sixteen so it's legal for me to drop out, you'll be sixteen in like three weeks." Alex said. I secretly sighed in relief because I've been wanting her to change her mind.

"What about the education." I said. I cursed myself. Why can't I just shut up and be happy about it.

"It's okay, I don't need college, and you can teach me some things." She said. I nodded.

"Okay, if that's what you want." I said.

Alex fed the baby and as I went on my phone to text Danny.

Me: where you wanna meet up?

Danny: there's this carnival I heard about, maybe we could all go? I'll send you the address.

After he sent it to me I told him that we'll meet him there. We went downstairs and hailed a taxi then I gave him the address for him to drive us there.

When we arrived I saw Danny waiting for us in the entrance way. We got out the cab and walked over to him.

"Hey! Ready to have some fun?" Danny asked enthusiastically.

"Yea." I said laughing.

~~~

We were all having me a good time. Alex won me two stuffed animals. A big one and and small one. Alex also won baby Cal a small one. Danny won himself five stuffed animals and three of them were huge.

Danny went to go play a mini basketball game, you have to shoot all three balls to win a prize. I was gonna join along with them but I got a phone call. It was Matthew.

"Hello?" I said.

"You're out." He said.

"Really!?" I said happily.

"But you gotta do one more thing." He said.

"What!?" I screeched.

"You gotta get rid of one more person and I had to lead you to him to do it cause you probably wouldn't care or brush it off cause he's far away even though he's really dangerous  Pipes, but you gotta get rid of your brother."

"What!? I just met him and now I have got to get rid of him!? How the hell am I suppose to hide the body." I whispered.

"I'm sorry Pipes, send Alex and the baby somewhere safe if they're with you. He's gonna offer you a car ride and then take you to an alley, shoot him before he kills you."

"How do you know that's gonna happen?" I said looking at Danny and Alex talking.

"Larry and Pete, they told me everything before  I ended it for them. Then I started hacking into his files and it's true. They told me all the other people who wanna kill you. I got rid of them for you while you were gone. Now it's just one, come on Pipes you can do it." Matt said.

"How do you know it's just one?" I asked.

"Because in his files it shows the list of his teams, trust me, it's just him. Once he's gone I'll erase him like he was never born, and I never answered the 'how am I gonna hide the body' question. One of my teammates went out there and is gonna clean up for you and clear out Danny's house. I'll send you his phone number. Good luck Piper. And if you don't do it, don't say I didn't warn you." Then he hung up.

My phone vibrated and it was Matt sending me the guys phone number.

"Hey can I talk to Alex right quick." I said to Danny as I pulled Alex away and he nodded.

I explained everything to her and it took a while but I convinced her to make up some excuse and go to the hotel and wait for me there.

We went back to Danny and Alex said she's tired and she needs to go put the baby down so she'll meet me at the hotel. She kissed me goodbye and hailed a taxi.

"So wanna catch up at my place?" He asked. I nodded.

We went to his car and he drove to this dark place that isn't his home.

"I don't think this is the way." I said.

"It's a short cut." He said.

Matthew was right. We stopped at a dark alley and I went out with him. I secretly grabbed the gun that I brought just Incase. Why didn't I wear my glasses.

"We all knew this was gonna happen." He said and reached for his gun but before he did I shot him in his chest.

"Yea we did." I whispered. I came to him and shot him again in the head just to be safe. I called the guy.

He came her in under four minutes and cleaned up the mess while offering me a ride. I agreed and he dropped me off my hotel. I ran up the stairs and to my hotel room and opened my hotel door.

I was thankfully greeted with Alex pacing around the room with her hand to her forehead, she looked like she was about to cry. She stopped and looked at me then ran up and hugged me very tightly.

"I was so worried." She whispered.

"It's okay. Let's just go home." I said.

I went to the computer and bought a plane ticket for tomorrow. I checked on the baby then went to sleep with Alex spooning me.

The next day we packed and went home. When we arrived Matthew was waiting on the foot steps. He came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm happy you're okay, you didn't text me at all, I'm sorry I put you through this." He said.

"It's okay, at least I'm done." I said sighing in relief.

"About that.."

"What!" I yelled so loud the baby started crying.

"I'm kidding! Damn!" He said flinching.

I punched him hard, like really hard.

"Don't play like that fool!"

He groaned and started to apologize. We talked till he had to go. Alex was already inside with the baby asleep. I went in and greeted my girlfriend.

"Hello." I said kissing her.

"Hi." She said smirking.

"So are you done being all badass." She said.

"You were badass too." I said. She scoffed.

"Oh please! You were doing all the ass kicking while I was just there. Even though some parts had an impact on me wildly." She said.

"True, but you were still badass, like that time at the bar." I said smirking.

"It was probably just one of the guys who hated you and I just so happen to fight them for you." She said.

"No! That guy just wanted to get into my pants and take advantage to me. I was drunk to do anything that'll leave him bleeding for days but thankfully you were there to do that."'I said smiling.

"Yeaa.. I guess I'm also badass." she said kissing me.

"Definitely." I said.

~
A/N
Sorry for the spelling errors. I'm kinda tired of this book and I just wanna finish it but still putting some effort into it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 401 65
After the events of Season 7, Piper is sure she loves Alex more than anything in the world and wants nothing more than to marry her and to start thei...
1.1K 36 6
A Alex Cabot and Female reader story
5.6K 211 43
When two girls have been professionally trained to be spies and for any mission. They have been trained; how to lie, get out of dangerous situations...