Forced To Be With You

By KaraMendez

Lucy Heartfilia, one of the most popular girls in Magnolia High. Also very rich. Natsu Dragneel, most popular... More

Just a Regular Day
Together?!
Why??
Shock
Making It Up To Her
Movie Night
Thinking
Big Suprise
Special Place
Plot For Revenge
New Student
A Fight For Her Love
Apologies and Accidents
Phase 1
Lisanna's Reaction
Halloween Party Planning
Set Up
The Maze
The Dance and Something Special
First Date
Dropping Hints
The Truth
Forgive me
Dun Dun Duuuunnn
Break Free
Prom
Graduation
College?
Sequel!!!!

???

33.5K 1.2K 935
By KaraMendez

Lucy P.O.V

          I can't believe I fell asleep on Natsu. I'm just going to pretend that it didn't happen. I didn't fall asleep on my enemies lap. Get yourself together Lucy. It won't happen again.

Time Skip~ Monday

          "Lucy are you alright?" Levy asked as we walked down the hall to our classes.

          "Yeah, just thinking" I answered my blue haired friend.

          "Whatcha thinking about? I could probably help you out"

          "Its nothing. I will get over it by the time 1st period is over. Don't worry about it, Kay?" I said trying to reassure her.

          "Fine, but I want to know what you were thinking about later" Levy said crossing her arms.

          "Fine, bye Levy" I said as I got to my class. When I walked in, Natsu was already there. He looked at me then smiled and waved. I didn't wave back though.

          "Hey Lucy" Natsu greeted me as I took a seat. I didn't say anything back.

          "Oh come on Lucy. I thought we started over? Why are you still mad at me?" He asked.

          "Just because we started over, it doesn't take away all the years of sadness and hatred I had on you. It doesn't do over the past, okay" I replied agressively.

          For the rest of class we didn't talk. I sorta felt bad, but at the same time I felt like it was about time to let off some steam.

Natsu P.O.V

          Why can't she just except my apologie? I don't even remember that ever happening. Ugh! She's so frustrating.

At Lunch~

          "I just don't understand, Lisanna" I said as we sat down at our table for lunch.

          "Understand what?" Lisanna asked.

          "I don't understand why she won't forgive me." I explained.

          "Who's she?" Lisanna asked.

          "Lucy, she won't forgive me. As much as I try, she just won't" I gave her more details.

          "Don't waste your time on her. I can't imagine why you'd want her to forgive you" Lisanna replied.

          "Yeah but, she told me that in 7th grade I let her get beat up. But I don't even remember that day." I said trying to remember.

          "Oh, I remember that day. I wouldn't be suprised if you didn't remember, you weren't there that day. That was the day I dressed up as you" Lisanna said recalling her memory.

          "What!" I exclaimed. "Lisanna, why did you let her get beat up?!" I shouted to the white haired girl.

          "I didn't like her, she was trying to steal you away from me" She said shrugging her shoulders.

          "Are you kidding me! You know I always thought you were a nice girl, but now that I look at it, you are just a cold hearted monster" I said storming off.

          "Hey Lucy!" I called as I walked towards her and her friends.

          "What do you want now Natsu. I don't really want to talk to you" Lucy said crossing her arms over her chest.

          "Please Lucy, just for a sec" I pleaded. She glanced over to her friends and finally agreed with me. I took her over to a near by tree.

          "Make it quick Natsu" She said trying to avoid eye contact.

          "Alright, I know you won't believe me but, it wasn't me who let you get beat up, it was Lisanna. She dressed uo as me. I wasn't even there that day." I explained.

          "Please, just stop lying. Why would she do such a thing?" Lucy asked.

          "She, she hated you. Thought you were trying to steal me away from her. I swear I'm not lying" I tried proving to her I wasn't lying. She gave me a look of disbelief at first, then to a look of sorrow.

          "Please Lucy, Do you believe me?" I asked waiting for her answer.

          "Natsu, I just, I just don't know. Give me some time to think, alright?" She replied.

          "Alright sure. I'll give you time, I won't pressure you" I said as she walked back to her friends. Hopefully she believes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took so long, I had a bad case of writers block. Sorry about the title. I didn't know what to call it. But anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter Vote, Comment, Follow Me, Message Me. Thanks for reading this chapter. I Loovvee You! Byyee!

~KaraMendez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.4M 47.6K 30
Levi Jackson has been in love with Gage Zachary since freshman year, and hasn't failed to tell him everyday he can. Gage rejects him time after time...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
4.2K 175 18
The vampire king-Marshall lee falls for Fiona. It has a similar plot to Twilight, haters gonna hate, but not the same story as Twilight.