Heroes of Olympus/Magnus Chas...

By Escapist_Author

This is just a collection of different sick fics, my ultimate weakness, about our favorite demigods and Norse... More

(Percabeth) You're lucky you're cute.
(Jasper) A bed is better than the bathroom floor
(Solangelo) Please just admit you're sick already!
(Solangelo) Put me down!
Update
(Frazel) Kiss me, well on second thought...
Frazel Part 2
Update-sorta
(Percabeth)
Update-Back From The Dead
(WillxNico) It's Not Like I'm Dying...Right?
(Solangelo) Fancy seeing you here
(FierroChase)
HOLY SCHIST!!!!
(FierroChase)
(Jasper)
I'm Trying Here. What Else Is There To Do?(Solangelo)
I'm Trying Here. What Else Is There To Do? (Part 2)
New Book!!!
New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve (FierroChase)
Weird Tea and Sore Throats (Caleo)
New Year's Eve (pt. 2)
Percabeth- Flying by the Seat of Your Pants
Update
Mi Luz
(Jasper)
Never Say Never
Things You've Seen
Solangelo
Things You've Seen Pt. 2
FierroChase-Famous Last Words
Solangelo
Percabeth-Finals
Solangelo
Percabeth
Annabeth kills Percy. This is all Apollo's fault. Also somewhat Will's.
PSA
Annabeth kills Percy. This is all Apollo's fault. Also somewhat Will's. Pt. 2
Blitzstone
That Explains A Lot.
24 Hours
Feeling Off
Feeling Off Pt. 2
Taking a Break
Update
Percabeth
Technical Dificulties
Nightmares and Coffee Tables
Anniversaries
Let's Talk
Broaden Your Horizons
I Miss You
Life Update
Three's Company
Wait, What?!
Drinking Games
I'm totally fine...never mind.
Why do you even have that?
Lessons Learned
Better Off
Spice
I'm like 97% sure you're dying
The Mighty Fall
Oh Hel No!
Oh Hel No! Pt. 2
"I've made a horrible mistake"- Percy Jackson
Elephant in The Room
Perfect Timing
I don't think it's supposed to do that.
Valentines Day from Hades
Thank gods for step-dads
Chore Day
In Which Annabeth is tired of Percy's BS
The L Word
In which Alex is the worst patient ever and Magnus hates it, but not really
110%
Just Breathe
Someday
Odd Man Out
Wisdom
155 Years
"It's the Great Halloween Party, Will Solace!"
A Question For My Readers
Breathe Out
Cherry Cough Drops and Lotion Tissues
Tag Game
Over The Hills and Through The Woods
I'm Hot. You're Hot. Why is Everyone so Hot? You Have a 104 Degree Fever.
In Which Leo Valdez Passes Out Quite A Lot
Odd Man Out Pt. 2
New York Pride 20BiTeen: AKA Will Solace Has No Self Preservation Skills
Well That Was Unexpected.
Bad Things Happen Bingo/New Limited Time Fic Book
Six Wheels
Darlin, Only You Can Ease My Mind
Just for Today
Twinkle Lights and Gallstones
Frazel
Could you, you know...
Invasion of The Body Snatchers, or a Delirious Boyfriend? You Decide.
The Docks
Mud
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Mechanical Birds and Boys Who (Sometimes) Cry Wolf
The End.
Moving Day!

Thanks, Mom.

3.2K 32 31
By Escapist_Author

Hello again friends! I got a request from chloevenus for some sick Annabeth and the lady that doesn't deserve any of this, Sally Jackson! I'm going to see what I can do with this and hopefully it doesn't turn out awful. I really hope this is what you wanted! Also, does anybody actually read this part, or do you just skip straight to the story? Asking for a friend. Let me know what you think in the comments and feel free to send me any prompts or ideas you might have to add to my ever growing to-write list.

Annabeth never got sick. As in, she was never actually sick enough to make her take a day off from her internship at an architectural firm in Manhattan. However, her body decided to betray her the day after Percy left with Grover, Jason, Frank, and Leo on a "Boy's Trip." Annabeth wasn't exactly sure what "Boy's Trip" meant; but she made sure to tell Percy that if he died, she would have Hades bring him back to life and would kill him again herself. 

So here Annabeth was. She was on the couch in the apartment she shared with Percy, wearing her biggest sweater, swaddled in a blanket, and sipping on a mug of hot tea. Annabeth normally sneered at anything that wasn't coffee, but her throat felt so swollen and her mouth felt so dry that she had stolen some of Percy's mint tea to try and alleviate the pain without making herself even more stir crazy than she already was.

Annabeth closed her eyes and rubbed her temples as the headache she had been nursing for at least two hours once again reared it's head. She shivered despite the her layers and the thermostat that was turned up to seventy-five degrees. She reached for a book that sat on the coffee table in front of her. It was something by John Greene. Annabeth would never admit this to someone who wasn't Percy Jackson, but she was a romantic at heart.

Reading was apparently not happening. After the first ten pages Annabeth closed the book and groaned, which only exacerbated her sore throat. It was hard enough to focus when she wasn't sick, but she had reread the same page four times trying to absorb what was happening with the characters.

Annabeth's ears perked up at a knock on the door. She hadn't been expecting anyone. She stood up on wobbly legs and  wrapped the blanket tightly around her shoulders. 

Annabeth opened the door to find Sally Jackson smiling from the other side. Upon seeing Annabeth's current state of being, however, Sally's smile faltered.

"I wasn't sure if you'd be home. I came by to see if you might want to have a girl's day since the Percy is with his friends, but you look like you'll fall over any second."

"It's just a cold, I'm fine." Annabeth's voice immediately gave her away.

"That doesn't sound like just a cold. Oh sweetie, you're shivering. Let's close the door." Sally stepped in out of the brisk December weather and closed the door behind her.

"Go sit down. You look like you're about to pass out." Sally ushered Annabeth to the couch. In all honesty, Annabeth was relieved to be sitting again.

"Why did Percy leave if you were this sick?"

"He didn't. I woke up like this. He doesn't even know."

"I'm sure he'd want to come home and be with you."

"No. I don't want to ruin his trip. He never gets to go out and have fun anymore."

"Hmmph. Fine. I'm going to stay and take care of you though."

"Sally, really-"

"Nope. No arguing. Now you march yourself to bed and I'll be in to check on you in a minute."

Annabeth opened her mouth to argue that Sally should go home and be with Paul, but Sally fixed her with a look that could rival Athena. Annabeth shuffled to her and Percy's room and crawled under the comforter. She hadn't realized how tired she was, when Sally came to check on her a few minutes later she was already asleep.

"Annabeth. Annabeth, sweetie, wake up for me for just a minute."

Someone was gently shaking Annabeth's shoulder. She rolled over and cracked her eyes open ever so slightly. She just wanted to sleep.

"Hey sweetie. I going to take your temperature." 

"Mmhmm" Annabeth parted her dry lips. A cool cylindrical piece of metal made it's way between her teeth. 

"Make sure to hold it under your tongue."

Annabeth maneuvered the thermometer to lie underneath her tongue. The room was silent while they waited for the beep. 

The thermometer finished reading Annabeth's temperature and beeped.

"99.6. Pretty low grade. I'll keep an eye on it. You get some sleep and I'll make some soup for when you wake up."

"Tha-thanks mom." Annabeth slurred as she rolled over and once again fell asleep.

Sally gasped lightly. She carefully moved a strand of blonde hair out of Annabeth's face.

"You're welcome sweetheart." 

Sally made sure the curtains were shut and quietly shut the door. For as long as she had known Annabeth she had never called her mom. Sally felt herself tearing up. Annabeth had had such a difficult time growing up, Sally was positive that she'd only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Annabeth slept for a few hours. When she woke up she felt slightly better. She got out of bed, wrapping a blanket around herself. She must still have a fever-

That's when Annabeth remembered calling Sally mom. Her face got even more red and hot than it already was. Hoping that Sally wouldn't think anything of it, Annabeth wandered out to the kitchen.

Annabeth stood in the doorway of the kitchen and watched Sally trying to quietly get a pan out of the cabinet.

"Need some help?"

"Oh my gods! You scared me! I forgot how quiet you were." Sally spun around looking startled.

"Sorry"

"No. It's fine. I was just about to make some home-made chicken noodle soup. It's my aunt's recipe. Would you like to help? If you're feeling up to it?"

"Sure. I have to warn you though, Percy is usually the cook."

"I'll take my chances. Why don't you chop the chicken?"

Annabeth washed her hands and went to work chopping the cooked chicken while Sally chopped vegetables and started to add the ingredients to a large pot.

"Thank you." Annabeth said as she and Sally sat down at the table to eat.

"It's no big deal sweetie. I was getting pretty hungry myself."

"Not just for the soup. For everything. You've always been so welcoming to me."

"Annabeth, you're not just my daughter-in-law to be. You're my daughter. I love you and I love how happy you make my son."

"You-you see me as you're daughter?" Annabeth turned to Sally and could feel herself start to tear up.

"Absolutely. I always have." Sally put her hand on Annabeth's cheek and wiped away a tear.

"Thank you." Annabeth enveloped Sally into a hug. 

"You're welcome. I want you to know that I'll be here for you. Always." Sally rubbed Annabeth's back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annabeth? I'm home!" Percy called through the apartment. There was no answer. He took a moment to breathe before setting down his bag and making his way through the apartment. 

He found Annabeth asleep in their bed and him mom was sitting up right beside her. She made a shushing noise as she got off of the bed and quietly closed the door.

"What are you doing here mom? I mean, I'm always happy to see you I just didn't expect you here." Percy explained as he hugged his mom and kissed her on the cheek.

"Annabeth was sick and she just needed someone to take care of her."

"Why didn't she call me if she was sick?"

"She didn't want to spoil your trip. It's all fine now. We had a nice few days."

"Percy?" Annabeth cracked the door wide enough for Percy to see on gray eye.

"Hey sweetie." Percy opened the door wider and gently pulled Annabeth into a hug. He pulled his mom in after a moment as well. 

"My two favorite girls." Percy grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 2.4K 18
"The seaweed-brain-kid started walking up the beach and sat down in front of her, pulling her closer and circling his arms around her waist. "But yo...
9.8K 128 29
Mortals and demigods alike meet our favorite demigods and couples! There may be stories with multiple parts, some where the demigods are gods or the...
470K 8.3K 35
One-Shots of the one and only Percabeth! Also includes one-shots of HOO characters. Some of these are my own ideas. Others I have gotten off headcann...
17.7K 276 42
This entire book is just going to be Solangelo and Percabeth fluff, oneshots, and headcannons. Of course, the boys will be doing dumb things together...