Divide (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different part... More

1. Witch in Town
2. Welcome to Divide
3. Have to Get Out
4. The Legend
5. Kiss and War
6. Last in Bloodline
7. I Will Never Leave
8. This Is Not Goodbye
9. Returning
10. Human Hunters
11. Imprintion
12. New Alpha
13. Keep Me Warm Forever
14. The Prophecy
15. New Chloe
16. The Fourth Book
17. New Feelings
18. Imprintion Broken
19. She Left, I Was There
20. Lets Get Away
21. Dark Magic
22. Arlandria
23. Secrets
24. New Family
25. Original
26. The True Legend
27. Marked Completely
28. Fight For Life

29. Change

27.5K 800 143
By SkylarJapera

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 29

Olivia snatches a hunter out the air and attacks his neck when she looks back up she hears Catherine screaming, "These are vampires watch out for their teeth." She nods her head and attacks the next hunter snapping their neck quickly. She looks forward and notices all the bodies around her. She howls out and the rest of the wolves come towards her and she looks around to see Chloe and Violet is missing. She phases back human and orders, "Regroup we have another squad to kill."

The army nods there head and charges towards the final and last squad.

.........

Chloe eyes burst open when she hear Violet calling for her through her mind. She then starts to feels different type of emotions. "Violet needs me." She says about to stand but is kick in the face.

"Thought I lost you Chloe." David laughs. "How does it feel knowing you have lost?"

She stands and when David tries to kick her again she grabs his feet and throws him to the ground when she stands she punches David in the face and throws him into the wall with her telekinesis. He pulls out his gun and shoots yellow bullets towards her one hit her in the arm and she screams out eyes turning deep red. The other side has taken over. Everything seem to go into slow motion she raises David into the air and says her voice deeper, "How does it feel to know you're about to die."

Fire emerges around his feet and he scream out in pain and seconds later his entire body is set on fire. Charlie eyes go big at seeing his father on fire. He tries to run but is only drag back by Chloe. He turns over and is frighten by Chloe deep red eyes. "Please don't kill me." Charlie whines.

Chloe rolls her eyes chokes Charlie until he is unable to breathe anymore. She then falls to her knees and squeezes her head trying to get rid of the darkness. When the other side is gone she gets back onto her two feet and runs towards the palace to look for Violet.

.........

Catherine rips the head off the last hunter she then throws his head and screams, "We won." The entire army chants and celebrates. Olivia phases back human she then grabs some short and t-shirt throwing it over her head. She walks up to Catherine grabbing her face kissing her hard, "I love you." Catherine eyes goes big and Olivia stands there nervous until Catherine grins saying, "I love you too." Dylan stands there rolling his eyes saying, "How cute take it somewhere else." Catherine turns around and laughs.

.........

Chloe rushes into her palace and says through her mind link, "Honey where are you?"

"Ball room." Violet answers.

Chloe runs towards the ball room and bursts to the doors to see Violet on her knees. Violet turns towards her eyes full of tears she then cries, "Chloe you have to help her please."

Chloe eyes go big when she see Rue in Violet arms blood covering her shirt. Her hand covers her mouth as tears fill her eyes. She has never healed before. She puts her hand onto Rue stomach and mumbles a spell but it doesn't work. "I have to use my other side." Chloe comments. Violet just stares at Chloe. Chloe told her the risk when using the dark side.

Chloe stands and says, "I love you and if I can't come back kill me."

Before Violet can reply Chloe eyes turn deep red and she kneels over Rue putting her hand onto Rue wound she then thinks of life and her hand begins to glow and Rue begins to cough. Violet grins and hugs Rue tightly.

Chloe tries to fight her inner side but since she summoned it to many times it has taken over her body completely. Violet stands looking at Chloe saying, "Fight Chloe you have to fight it."

Chloe hear Violet voice but she sees nothing but darkness she then screams, "Violet run!"

Violet just stares and Chloe raises her head eyes glowing red she then smirks and says, "Your wife is gone."

"No she is not." Violet screams.

The other side smirks and announces, "I have taken over her body completely."

Violet growls at hearing a deeper voice Anne runs in the ball room with Catherine and Olivia behind her. Chloe dark side turns around and using her telekinesis to throw them into the wall. Anne looks shock and yells towards Violet, "You will have to kill her before she gets stronger."

Violet yells back, "I will not kill her."

Catherine and Olivia stands and Olivia says, "The ancestors can bring her back to life."

Violet thinks about this and orders, "Go get the ancestors now." Catherine and Olivia nods their head and runs off.

Chloe dark side smirks, "You want kill me because I'm going to kill you." It then punches Violet in the face. Violet back up and then throws flames towards Chloe trying to keep it busy until the ancestors come.

Olivia phases and Catherine gets on her and they run all the way to the ancestor palace when they burst through the door Catherine is thrown off up Olivia and she notice it was a wind spell. "We're not here to hurt you." Catherine yells rubbing her head.

"What do you want." The elder asks.

"Chloe needs your help her other side has taken over." Catherine explains.

The elders nod their head and they all travel back towards the palace.

Violet spits out blood as Chloe punches her yet again in the face. She then stands the Chloe yells, "You will die for someone who is gone."

"Yes, because I know she is still there." Violet screams.

The other side laughs, "I'm here to stay."

Violet growls and when she see the elders and Catherine entering the room she pulls a knife out her boot and charges towards Chloe and stab her in the gut. The other side hollers out in pain and yells, "You stupid if I die Chloe dies."

Violet smirks and says, "I'm just killing you."

The elders begins to chant a spell together that lifts Chloe body into the air. The other side holds his head screaming in pain. The elders continue to chant and chant over and over and black orbs begin to burst out of Chloe body and burns into flames. Chloe body falls and Violet catches her and when she see grey eyes she grins.

Chloe looks around confuse the last thing she remember is the darkness she then asks, "Violet what happen."

"I saved you from the other side." Violet explains.

Chloe tries to move but Violet pushes her back down and says, "Don't move to fast."

"Rue how is Rue." Chloe cries.

"She is fine Catherine and Olivia took her to the hospital" Violet smiles, "We won."

Chloe looks around and smiles, "We did."

Violet then kisses Chloe and picks her up bridal style they then walk out the palace and see the sun rising. Violet smiles feeling the heat on her face

Sue finally escapes Arlandria she looks back and says, "Oh Violet the war has just begun."

.........

"Sir we heard rumors of Sue in Divide."

"I see have you heard from my son." Ralph asks.

"No sir Leo is still missing we believe Beverly had something to do with it and I last heard she was on her way towards Divide to find Sue."

"Let's head to Divide." Ralph announces

......

Seven days later

Violet looks out the window naked and Chloe walks up behind her and hugs her from behind. Violet turns around and Chloe says, "Your body is healing up well."

Violet smiles and replies, "Yeah you too I'm still a little sore though."

Chloe was interrupted when they hear a knock on the door. "Wait a minute." Chloe says then looks at Violet saying, "Cover yourself."

Violet rolls her eyes and grab a robe throwing it over her body. Chloe grabs some shorts and t-shirt and then she open the door to see a happy Rue run in. "Granddad said breakfast will be serve in twenty that you can't miss it today."

Ever since the war Chloe and Violet has been hiding out in Violet room a break from the world and enjoying the peace.

Violet hugs Rue kissing her on the top of her head saying, "Go tell granddad that we will down." Rue smiles and run out of the room. Violet grins and suggests, "Let shower." Chloe smiles and follows behind Violet into the bathroom.

Minutes later they are all sitting at the table eating breakfast together Violet looks around and smiles at how much everything has changed. Months ago her father would have laughed thinking it was a joke if she even suggested having a vampire or witch at his table for breakfast but now Violet looks around to see Witches, Vampires, and Wolves eating in peace among each other.

"What are you grinning at honey?" Chloe asks looking slightly confuse.

"At what I have." Violet smiles kissing Chloe on the cheek.

Chloe was about to say something until she hears screaming Violet stands and runs to the front of her mansion to see a tall lady with medium black hair throwing one of her guards into the grass. Fire emerges around her hands and she screams, "Stand down!" in her alpha voice.

The lady turns around and smirks' mumbling a spell Violet screams out in pain and Chloe runs out and uses her telekinesis to throw the unknown lady into a tree. Violet gets up and they both run towards the lady. Chloe stands over her and says, "I believe you have attack the wrong house who are you." The unknown lady throws Chloe from over her and yells, "I'm here to rescue you from these animals."

Chloe steps back and Anne runs up asking, "Victoria?"

"Anne?" she pauses looking at her in disbelieve, "Why are you guys on these untrained beast property?" Victoria asks.

"You know her?" Chloe asks.

Violet growls and steps in Victoria face and holler, "You will watch your tongue."

"Honey it's okay." Chloe says pulling Violet back. Violet stands by Chloe side and Victoria asks, "Honey? You two know each other."

Violet rolls her eyes and Chloe answers, "This is my wife. Who are you?"

"I'm your mother Victoria Waters." The lady with dark hair answers. "And what you mean wife you're married to a wolf."

The End

I just want to thank everyone who has took time to give my story a chance. i appreciate the comments and likes. it was times when i was in a really bad mood and your comments made me feel like someone, like i was important. So thankyou for that. And i will be writing a book two so no sad faces their are more to come. Have a nice summer and thankyou again. :)

-Ali

Book 2 is called Return :) already up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.1K 44
Cici is sad and abused. She's lost her wolf. When she finds her mate will everything finally turn out ok? Or will it just get worse? Well I guess I s...
64.7K 3.2K 36
It's been three hundred years since the emergence of a vampire virus. A virus which only affected unborn male babies. The world has come to accept th...
9.9K 644 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
752K 16.7K 41
Only weeks after the big battle against Sue and the human hunters Violet and Chloe never expected for Chloe mother Victoria to return. You have bloo...