Rather Be Real

By TrvpFvnesse

This is the story of three street hustlers that battle many experiences and try to reach a goal of becoming l... More

Chapter 1: Big Moves
Chapter 2: Low and Steady
Chapter 3: If You Ain't Lit..
Chapter 5: Living Luxury
Chapter 6: Locked and Loaded
Chapter 7: Making Moves..
Chapter 8: Let's Get It..
Chapter 9: Power is Key
Chapter 10: Deep Down
Chapter 11: Dangerous
Update: Comments Please
Chapter 12: Love & Pain
Chapter 13: Mood
Chapter 14: Are You With Me?
Chapter 15: WANTED

Chapter 4: The Come Up

69 4 0
By TrvpFvnesse

Tre

2 weeks had went by since that crazy pop-up at Lola's party and honestly I was tired of niggas thinking they could run up on me and my boys without getting handled. So I took the liberty of making a trip back to P.B. and gathering a few niggas I knew could handle business without no mistakes, some guys I knew very well too. I'm sure they wouldn't mind coming with me because honestly I doubt they'd want to stay in P.B. for the rest of their life.

I rolled through the city of Pine Bluff peeping out everything, feeling as if I was riding down memory lane. I remember when I literally walked almost everywhere in Pine Bluff, despite how dangerous it was, I felt like I could dare anybody to run up on me, but that's just the mentality I grew up having. Many would call it dumb or just plain ignorant, but it made me into a fearless leader with more respect than most people that lived in this city. I wasn't saying I was better than everybody because the Bluff was full of talent and very skilled individuals, I'm simply saying I'm part of that percentage of niggas that shouldn't be messed with. But of course, bullets have no names so it's common sense to get well-connected with the right people so you wouldn't end up on the wrong person's bad side. Enough of that though, I noticed young little kids and teens standing around at gas stations and outside their homes, peeping out my whip as I cruised through the eastside bumping Nuthin' But a "G" Thang by Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Doggy Dogg, as I pulled up to my nigga A.K.'s house seeing him sitting outside smoking a blunt. I hopped out my whip in my navy blue All-Star II Chuck Taylor's, white and blue striped socks, and khaki cargo shorts with a regular white-T, and khaki button-down short-sleeve shirt with my gold/diamond Cuban-link chain around my neck with my matching gold/diamond Rolex. I walked up to A.K. who stood around 5'8" and had a buff muscular build like a linebacker, a trimmed full beard, dark skin tone, tatted up arms and chest with A.K tatted across his right forearm. He was wearing some red joggers with some red and white low Chuck Taylor's, and a white tank top with a Red Sox vintage baseball jersey on with the matching hat. He also wore a gold chain with a gold/diamond angel medallion and square gold earrings. "Wassup Trap, I heard you moved to the west coast, what you doing back down here?" said A.K. while smoking an extendo blunt. We dapped up, then I looked over at my nigga Seven, who was walking up laughing.

"Wassup cuz, I didn't know yo ass was back down here" said Seven.

"Well man, ya'll know I can't forget my roots no matter what, but shit I got a proposition for ya'll." I said looking at them both.

"Oh really?" said A.K. while passing the blunt to me. "What you need us to pop somebody or something?"

"Pretty much, but it's bigger than that" I said getting the extendo as he passed it and taking 2 big hits before passing it back. "With one phone call, I can get ya'll set up with ya'll own crib and everything, plus a new whip."

"Aye cuz, you got me when you said you need a nigga popped but that sounds like a plan." said Seven, who was grinning. "I got everything handled down here, especially if I'm going to be getting money over there in L.A."

"Aye so we getting paid too?" said A.K. "You know I'm all about the money."

"Fam, I'm getting you a new whip and a crib, don't worry we all gonna eat." I laughed. "Yo high ass always thinking about money."

"Alright, I'm gonna make this phone call and ya'll be ready in 2 days, some black escalades should pull up in front of ya'll place to help ya'll with ya'll things around 5 a.m." I said.

"A'ight bet" they both said. Then I walked back to my Challenger and turned on No Role Modelz by J. Cole, before I pulled off to go kick it with family that still lived in the Bluff.

That next week...

"I would like to thank everyone for being here for our grand opening of Eminifity!" said Low-Key to the several cameras and mics of the media and enormous amount of people awaiting to get in, wearing their freshest outfits. "It's been a long road to this point, a lot of dedication, hard work, and determination. I love the club life and I know many of you always wanted to find a place that would interest you in every way. Well trust and believe Eminifity has everything beyond your wildest dreams and with these scissors I now announce Eminifity...Open!" announced Low-Key while cutting the giant ribbon. The audience cheered and clapped as we all stood on the red carpet to the entrance of the club. When everyone finally started walking inside the club, the atmosphere was breath-taking, the giant white pillars that stood around the club, the white and gold stage that was at the back of the club, and the enormous dance floor with strobe lights and colorful lights everywhere had everyone in awe. The music was blasting extremely loud causing the vibe to quickly heighten with happiness as people started filling the dance floor as well the bars that were positioned on both sides of the club. Upstairs were black rooms and the offices of the managers and founders which were extremely extraordinary by the way. I was gonna be using my office in a minute if Madison didn't stop giving me that look like she wanted the D.

"Yo fam, we did it" I said dapping up Low-Key, who was dressed to impress in a navy blue Armani suit, with that gold Movado watch. I checked myself and was feeling pretty good in my 3-pc blue pinstripe Gucci suit with my platinum/navy blue Movado watch. "Yeah, we did huh ha-ha" he said smiling. I looked over at Madison again and noticed her walking towards me with them lustful eyes. I started walking towards her, leaving Low-Key to the media since he was loving the publicity. I was proud of him, he was trying to become a legitimate businessman instead of just a street nigga for the rest of his life.

"Wassup papi, why you haven't texted me?" said Madison walking up to me, hugging me then looking up at me. "I've been real busy lately ma, I'm gonna be honest though, I ain't really been thinking about you since that party because of the shit that went down." I said truthfully.

"I like that you're being honest but try to make me feel good at least" she said with a slightly sad frown.

"Well shorty, one thing about me I'm always going to be honest regardless if it hurts or not, it's just the way I am."

"Aw well, its okay papi, congratulations on your club though" she said turning around placing that ass on me, looking around at the club. "I really love it, it makes me feel so good." I was loving the feel of that soft phat booty, I knew she felt my erection growing because she started grinding on it to the music. I was already in the mood because of the outfit she had on, she wore a short emerald green/gold dress that hugged her curves and ass, causing a brotha soul to hop out and say "Take me now!" As we danced together, I grew impatient and decided to take this upstairs. I looked over at my homies and threw up the deuces as I led her to my office with a freaky grin spreading across my face. Soon as we made it into my office, I locked the door and grabbed a handful of that ass backing her up to the wall, passionately kissing her. She pulled one of her legs up around my waist and started grinding on me, as I did the same causing her to moan. "You want it huh?" I said teasingly. "Yes...Yes I do" she said moaning softly, reaching for my erection. I undressed until I was in my briefs ready to smash this girl, but she proceeded to get down on her knees and pull out my dick and tease it with her tongue before taking half of it into her mouth. I held my hand on the wall, loving every bit of it as she sucked the soul out my dick. Looking down at her only caused her to go even harder, which made my knees buckle because I didn't expect her to do it so amazing. Six minutes into it, she appeared to not want to stop so I grabbed her and took her to my desk, bent her over it and slapped that ass, before I got down and admired her phat bald pretty pussy and slid my tongue up and down across it, before slowly entering her sweetness digging deeper and deeper inside. Madison moaned out loud as hell, gripping the desk, and yelling commands at me "Suck that cookie papi!" "Eat it! Eat it!" "Tu el major papi!"

I continued to suck her pussy and flick my tongue around in circles, then spent 10 minutes sucking and licking her clit, I knew the more I stayed down there the more she would cum. I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm at least 3 times the entire time I was down there before I got up and slid inside her and beat it up with long deep strokes for 45 minutes straight. After switching up positions and long passionate kisses, I was ready to bust but she told me to let her suck it again when I'm close. I did what she wanted and man she sucked every last bit of cum out. When that happened it made me chuckle because I thought of the memes I be seeing that say "suck the D into the sunset" If that was an actual phrase, I felt like it just happened to me. We got dressed and I sprayed my sex smelling office down with some air freshener, before we walked back out to the party. As I came out the room, my boy Low was looking up at me grinning and yelled out, "My Boy Trap!!!!!" I shook my head at him as Madison walked with me holding onto my arm with a satisfied smile beaming across her face. "Yo fam, why you putting me on blast like that" I said playfully.

"This is our shit mane, ain't nobody can say shit bout what either of us do in this BITCH!" said Low-Key. He took another swig of his bottle of vodka and shook up with me before walking off and turning up with a group of girls that were dancing on the dancefloor. I looked around at all the happy faces, feeling elated that everyone was enjoying themselves until my eyes scanned across some eyes staring in my direction. I reverted my attention back to them and realized a group of guys was staring at me with devious grins on their faces except the guy that stood in the middle shorter than the rest with an all-white Armani suit. As we had that moment of stares I tried to figure out who this guy was but right when I was about to walk over there, Madison kissed my neck and said "Papi lets go dance, I haven't been able to show you my skills on the floor yet" I looked down at her and laughed "Oh you showed me your skills on the floor already ma" I said playfully. "Psh! You better stop or I'm not going to show you anything tonight." She said as she pulled me to the dancefloor, I glanced back to see if those guys were still staring but they were gone so I decided to enjoy my night cause it's our grand opening night! I deserve to enjoy this night, shouldn't let a couple of niggas mugging me ruin it. Once the DJ seen me on the floor he flipped the song to Pick Up the Phone – by Travis Scott feat. Young Thug, and I immediately got turnt up and danced with Madison sexy ass. The whole club was turnt up as the night prolonged and I knew from that point that this was only the beginning of greater achievements.

"Since I was youngin I been getting dough!" sang Low-Key as Guwop – By Young Thug played through the speakers of the club as we sat in the conference office with our staff discussing the successful night and everything else necessary.

"Bruh, you had way too many drinks tonight" said Zeus as he looked over at Low with a raised eyebrow. Everyone laughed as Low-Key smiled hard as hell looking at everyone. "Well done! All of you! Tonight was LIT!" he said in a drunk way.

"Yea everyone congratulations, you all are making history as we speak as becoming the best All-around nightclub that has ever been established in the world." I said. Everyone cheered and gave each other high-fives. "But remember we have zero tolerance for any bullshit by all means, anybody tries to steal, sell, fight, or bring any unnecessary mess in here will immediately get terminated and I'll personally make sure you wouldn't be able to ever work at a nightclub ever again."

"No being late either" stated Zeus in a serious-tone.

"Exactly" I said agreeing with Zeus. "Now go home, relax, and get ready for tomorrow night."

After the meeting was over, I walked through the club and locked everything up then joined up with Zeus and Low outside.

"I just got a call from Rodney" said Zeus "Those guys that ran up on us at Lola's are all dropped. You made a good judgment call bringing your boys from the Bluff bruh."

"Cool, we shouldn't have any problems for now but we gotta stay on alert cause this club just put a huge target on our backs." I instructed.

"Hell fuckin yeah mane" said Low-Key who was looking like he was about to fall out at any minute. I looked at Zeus and he nodded already knowing he should take him home. "Scarlet already drove herself home in his whip"

"Aight bet, I'll catch y'all later man" I said as I shook up with them and we departed from the club and went home.

Meanwhile across the street in a car parked in an alleyway..

"Yea boss, its three guys, want me to take them out now?"

"Nah, I want to meet them first but keep a close eye on their moves. They gonna realize who the real King is eventually."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.3K 68
By popular demands, the duo is back!😜 "You can't what? Stop cheating?" She sits back down too. I shook my head no. "You know what you do to me, it's...
19.4K 521 110
Completed!!! (Situationships with thugs.)Life is full of hate, attitude, criminals, and so there is a lot of lost love.. Will the bad world bring the...
669 31 13
Aubree Santiago is the girlfriend of 23 year old De'Andre Jakare Carter. While on their money making journey, De'Andre better known as "Dre" is reass...
613K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...