Sex academy

By Leah1900

What happens when you graduate high school, your boyfriend leaves for a college outside of town and your bore... More

Graduating high school
Packing my bags
Double date and a menage a trois
Limping in style
Master suite "get together"
A little too much fun
Changing dorms
Night at the club
A deep chat and brotherly tension
Authors note
Beaches and bikini's
A jeep, polka dots and beach sex
Seths dark side
Busy in bed
Busy on a date
An Island type of day
Tropical fish and trouble
Sustained
Mansion in Miami
The aftermath
Swing and Miss
Dinner and Dessert

The Miami Academy (Sex academy)

69K 227 5
By Leah1900

Hey guys, this is a new book. Go easy on me it's my first actual book.

I've been reading books like this that have been published and decided I can publish one like them and put my own spin on it. SO ENJOY!! Don't judge either.

Description:

What happens when you graduate high school, your boyfriend leaves for a college outside of town and your bored of working at normal schools? Well apply to 'sex academy!!'

Scarlett Johnson is named the 'school slut' in high school, and although she does like a good one night stand she doesn't really like being called that. I mean some girls are willing to keep their virginity....that's their problem not Scarlett's, so raising her already short skirt even higher and strapping up her stilettos she's gonna waltz into this academy and their not gonna know what hit them. So you tell me what happens next!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 12.2K 15
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
210K 26.1K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
590K 34.8K 33
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...