My 10 over protective brother...

By rosesareblue01

16 year old Amelia lives on her own with 10 over protective brothers. Her parents died, she never met her mot... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: the nightmare
Chapter 2: Greg and Jamison
Chapter 3: Lia's crush
Chapter 4: the new kid
Chapter 5: The project
Chapter 6: keeping secrets
Chapter 7: little sister
Chapter 8: New friend
Chapter 9: quotes
Chapter 10: Mason
Chapter 11: cafeteria
Chapter 13: police
Chapter 14: missing
Chapter 15: car ride
Chapter 16: Jacob
Chapter 17: one of them
Chapter 18: hospital
Chapter 19: airport
Not an update:(
Chapter 20: Miss you
Chapter 21: Steve's father
Chapter 22: Old friends
Chapter 23: Jason's secret
Chapter 24: secrets
Epilogue
Once in a lifetime
The sequel
PLEASE ANSWER!!!
Ask me anything
Watch the video above
The video
My new book
GOOD NEWS
Social media
A quick shoutout!
GOOD NEWS!!
SURPRISE
The stories
update
Bad news
Good newss
Jacob's little sister
INJUSTICE
IF YOU ALREADY READ THE BOOK...

Chapter 12: the park

8.2K 221 49
By rosesareblue01

Jamison ^^^

I need your opinion on something but I'll talk about it more in the end.. it's about this story and its length.

P.S: PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!

Any-who!

Enjoy!

Btw back to Lia's p.o.v

**

**IN THE CAFETERIA**

I saw Jacob walking out the door, and he stopped, he looked up, and his eyes widened, what is wrong? Then sad expression filled his face, what's happening over there?

"Jason, I'll be back in a sec" I walked to the entrance/exit, my mouth was wide open as well as my eyes. What the fuck?

Two boys, I recognized them as Jason's friends, Leo and Alvin, I think were holding a HUGE SIGN, written on it 'Amelia Wood, would you take the honor of being my girlfriend?'

I gasped, that's why Jacob was sad. I felt bad, I played him, and I don't play. "So?" I heard behind me.

"Jason?" I turned to him, frowning.

"What's wrong?" His eyes widened.

"I didn't mean to" my voice cracked.

"What?" He said confused.

"Jacob.. you shouldn't have asked me in the school but I appreciate it" I nodded. "And yeah, I'll take the honor of being your lovely perfect girlfriend"

"Finally" he grinned, walking closer to me. He kissed me, and I kissed back.

**

"So, a little bird told me that you're dating Jason now" Peter sat next to me on the couch.

"We are, never been happier" I smiled. Jake and Jack sat on the floor looking at us, then Chase and Chance walked in, sitting next to Peter. Owen and Grayson sat next to me. The only brothers were missing, were Alex, Anthony, and that asshole. 

"Are we late?" We turned to the door, to see Alex, Anthony and Jacob. Wow they replaced me with Jacob.

"Late for? You were never invited" I rolled my eyes.

"We don't need invitations, we are a part of this family, and we want to know what happened, and why are you all sitting together" Alex looked at all of us.

"We're talking about Lia's new boyfriend" Peter wiggles his eyebrows.

"You won't believe who's her boyfriend" Owen laughed.

"I know, Jason is" Jacob mumbled.

"What?!" Anthony and Alexander yelled.

"That's what happens when you disappear and do it" I crossed my arms.

"What did they do?" Owen raised a brow. "Still got no clue why you suddenly disliked them"

"Ask them" I shrugged.

"I saw the poster" Jacob whispered. "I can't believe you said yes"

"Believe it or not, I don't care" I shrugged.

"I mean.. aren't you two best friends? Don't you think if something happened to you, then not only the relationship will get ruined but also, the friendship you guys had before" I'll admit, he was kind of right, but I shook my head, removing the  thought from my head. "You said you needed a break from my mistakes, but it's funny how you use that time to have me replaced"

"You were never there" I shook my head again, tears building up in my eyes.

Suddenly, someone punched Jacob so hard that he fell on the floor, hands on his nose.

"You broke my noise!" He exclaimed, yelling.

"You deserved it! You made my baby sister cry!" Grayson grabbed him by the collar. I've never seen Grayson mad, that mad.

"As if it wasn't her fault!" He pushed Grayson off of him.

"I don't want you near my sister! And if I saw you near, I swear I'd forbid you to see Alex and Tony!" Owen stood up, he can really do it, if he didn't like the person we're friends with, he'd not allow us be friends with them, and he got friends in our school to spy on us.

"I'm leaving" Jacob walked out of the door.

"AND NEVER COME BACK!" Grayson yelled.

"You two are in a big trouble" Owen looked between Alex and Anthony.

"Why? We didn't do anything" They groaned.

"I got a whole list" Owen sat down.

I walked up the stairs, looking down. I missed Alex and Anthony. I really do.

**

I lied in my bed, my pillow was wet with my tears, I know they're there for me, but I can't feel it. I'm falling apart, and I can feel every little piece hitting the ground, and it's killing me. I just want Anthony and Alex with me, I want them to be there for me, I want them to quit drugs and love me again. I'm afraid to lose them, I'm afraid if I lost them, I'd never be the same.

I let my thoughts get the best of me, then the dark hit me and I drifted away.

****

Jason's p.o.v (is this the first Jason's p.o.v?)

     I was walking to the park with my little brother, he begged me to take him to the park for ages and I finally did. "Is Lia coming?" He asked in his little boy's voice.

"No" I shook my head. When we reached the park, I sat on a bench, and watched Tom play. I was looking around the park, when I head yelling and screaming, all the kids stopped playing, parents taking their kids from the playground, I looked at Tom, and motioned for him to come, he walked to me, holding me by my leg. If nobody is going to see what's happening, nobody will. Suddenly, we heard gunshots, I ran to a mother.

"Can you please take care of my brother?" I asked politely.

"Where will you go?!" Her eyes widened.

"I'll go check, if nobody will, I'll have to do it" I shrugged.

"My house is right over there!" She pointed at a house in front of the park.

"Ok" I nodded. "Be good, I'll come back to you" I kissed my brother's forehead, and ran before I heard him cry.

**

I walked over to see a group of boys, they were punching an unconscious body. I ran to them, "HEY!"

"What do you want?" A man looked over at me, in his hand, there was a gun. I swallowed hard.

"Can't you see that there's a playground over there which have like.. more than fifty kids, and you have a gun with you!" I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

"What are you going to do about it?" The man raised a brow, walking over to me.

"I'm just telling you" I took a step back, I looked at the unconscious boy, and he looked so familiar.

"We never asked you for your opinion, we already know that the playground is over there" the same man shrugged.

"Mason" I whispered, my eyes widened.

"Do you know him?" He raised a brow.

"No, I don't" I hurriedly shook my head.

"You just said his name" He pushed me. "Answer me or else I'll kill you!"

"Y-yeah, I-i do" I nodded.

"How?" He walked closer to me.

"I'm a friend of his" I lied.

"You're lying" He smirked.

"No, I'm not" I shook my head.

"Tell us something about him"  He put his hand on my shoulder. I just looked at it as if it was a spider.

"He has 9 other brothers, and one little sister" I swallowed hard. What? I'm scared!

"Little sister, hmm.... how old is she?" He looked up at me.

"She's 16" I answered.

"I'm 25, no difference... I can date her" He smirked.

"She has a boyfriend" I said defensively.

"You" He pointed at me.

"Leave.. him.. alone" I turned to look at Mason, he was groaning in pain.

"Oh, Mason! We just met your little sister's boyfriend" He walked over to Mason, and kneeled down next to him.

"So what? You'll never have my little sister!" Mason exclaimed.

"Shut up, you prick! I can get whatever I want whenever I want" He spat on Mason. I know Lia never loved Mason when she was with me, and I don't know the reason but right now I needed to save him.

"Give me her number" He demanded.

"Don't give him! Jason, she's my little sister and your girlfriend and he's going to hurt her" Mason coughed out blood.

"I am not going to hurt her" The man yelled. "Jason, don't listen to him, I'm a gentleman"

"Gentleman my ass" Mason spat.

"Shut the fuck up!" The man kicked Mason, and mason growled in pain.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled.

"Jason... you're still young but I'm not afraid of hurting you" The man shook his head.

"JASON!" I heard, I turned around to see my little brother running to me. He had my phone with him, "Lia called and she said that she's coming"

I looked at the man, he had a smirk on his face. "I'm glad to welcome her"

****

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT DUDE? And what does he want?

I know my English is so weak, but I promise I'll try to get better:) it's just not my first language.

I've been feeling really down lately, and I actually have no one to talk to.. so if you're free can I talk to you? They say it's best to talk about your feelings to strangers than your own friends. But if you don't want to hear me rant, it's ok.. lol

I also wanted to talk to you about the length of this book, once I started this book, I wanted it to be a short book not a long one, a book that has like 20-24 chapters only. So what do you think?

Comment any ideas if you had any:)

Please vote:) show me support please!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 8.8K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
218K 3.6K 28
"we will always protect you little princess" "we are your brother guards" Amelia is a 2year old girl oblivious to what's happening around her ..to w...
107K 3.1K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...
18.3K 328 36
Kiara is an eighteen years old girl who lived on her own since she was sixteen Then, out of nowhere, she found herself in the care of her brothers t...