[Hellion Brothers: Book #1] H...

euwonlol tarafından

|COMPLETED| |2014| #1 in Exo | #601 in Fanfiction | A world with superpowers, gangs, secret tunnels, and stra... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1: First Day
2: The Wolf Pin
3: A New Friend
4: Interesting?
5: The Secret Garden
6: A Red Wolf
7: Rejection
8: The Past
9: A Courageous Idiot
10: Avengers?
11: An Announcement
12: Vice President
13: Initiation
14: Handcuffed Together
15: Anima
16: Rules
17: Note
18:Coffee Shop
19: Training (One)
20: Beside You
21: Love?!!!
22: Training (Two)
23: Feed Me
24: A Taxi Ride
25: We Meet
26: Plan
27: Scaring Tao
28: Kai
29: Ice Cream Heaven
30: Moving In
31: Lip Bites
32: Bathroom Blues
33: A Little Talk
34: Carnival Fun
35: The Pet
36: The Dream
37: Kiss
38: Breathing Space
39: Starting Secrets
41: Punishment?
42: Pancakes
43: Caught
44: The Hidden Story
45: Sleepless
46: Cuddles
47: Dance
48: Getting To Know You
49: Unexpected Encounter
50: Blood Moon, Gold Moon
51: Healing
52: Goodbye
53: The Traitor
54: Chaos
55: Last Battle
56: Bending Time
57: Closure
58: Normal Days
Epilogue
THE HELLION BROTHER CHRONICLES
🎁 A SMALL GIFT 🎁

40: Near Death

4.9K 260 47
euwonlol tarafından

"We're gonna go shopping," Chanyeol sang in a girly tone as he swayed around with a shopping bag on his arm. D.O just stared at him with a poker face as he checked the grocery list once again.

"Wait, I'm going with you!" I rushed towards the two, but Tao immediately grabbed my arm.

"You're not going anywhere."

"You expect me to stay here when most of you will go training and Suho and Xiumin will do paper works and Chanyeol and D.O are going shopping and I won't have any company here for the whole afternoon??"

"No, I expect you to come with me." He had a glint of smugness in his eyes, making my nerve twitch.

"Uh, no thanks. I might end up scaring you again." I gave a sarcastic smile. His brows furrowed for a second, but then a smirk crawled up his lips as he remembered the part where he panicked and ended up sitting on me. I quickly cleared my throat and stepped away from him and towards the door.

"Maeji—"

"No." I cautiously backed away as he gave me a mischievous smile. Ok Tao that is creepy. "Good luck on your training. Fighting!"

I grabbed Chanyeol and D.O's arms and broke into a run. "Maeji! Yah!" I heard him sigh loudly and turn back into the house. "Because she didn't agree to come with us, Luhan Sehun and Chen are required to stay!"

"What?!! Whyyyy??"

As we walked farther, their voices slowly drifted away. They were whining again. I couldn't help but chuckle evilly, making the two look at me in confusion.

"How can you talk back to Tao like that?" Chanyeol asked in awe.

"She's his anima. Of course she'll have him wrapped around her finger." D.O answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. That made me blush. Well, it's not like that...

"Aren't you afraid to separate from him? Among all of us, you're the one whose life is in most danger. So shouldn't you be, you know... afraid to come out of the house?"

His statement made me laugh. Not a your-statement-was-stupid laugh, but a I'm-glad-you're-concerned laugh. I think they expected me to be the damsel in distress type of girl since I used to study in an all girls' school and my physique wasn't the athletic type as well. But I had enough knowledge and common sense to know that being that kind of girl wouldn't do me any good.

"Suho-appa has said it himself. Kris isn't like any rogue ability-wielder. I'm sure he won't carelessly kill me in public."

"But he can abduct you and fly to a faraway place. Then he'll kill you."

"But would the two of you let that happen?"

They glanced at each other and slowly shook their heads.

"Then I have nothing to worry about!" I beamed as I skipped towards the grocery store. I marveled the displays like a little kid in Disneyland. Soon enough, they caught up to me and D.O started grabbing things here and there.

"You seem to be taking the situation too well." Chanyeol ruffled my hair, making me squeal. D.O was gone at the moment, probably looking around the other aisles already. Chanyeol anyway, who was the one pushing the shopping cart, took his time walking around as we chatted.

"I just think there's no point in getting all worked up. One worrywart in the group is already enough. If we always look at the dark side of things, then we'll miss a lot of fun memories."

"I guess you have a point." He shrugged and helped D.O reach something from the top shelf. "But we can't blame Tao for being like that. He used to be just like Chen, you know. Fangirling and all."

He chuckled. Yeah, I remember his bright attitude when we were in the carnival. He looked so happy and innocent. "After being given the position as leader, he felt like he had to act responsible and mature for the good of all. His happy youth got stolen from him just like that."

"So all of us only have one wish," D.O suddenly spoke and looked at me. "For him to have a reason to be happy again."

Then they stared at me for like, 10 seconds as if they expected me to say something. "Um... what?"

"He likes you already." D.O said it so straightforwardly that it felt like a literal bullet to my head. I just realized that he has this straight to the point way of saying things. Kind of shocking sometimes, but at least the message is loud and clear.

"He still hasn't figured out what to do with it since it's his first time."

"You sound like you've fallen in love already." D.O narrowed his eyes, making Chanyeol step back in defense.

"Why what's wrong with that? I've watched enough romance dramas to learn enough about love!" D.O just rolled his eyes at him proceeded to place the items on the counter. Wow, we're done already? It didn't even take us like... 5 minutes! Oh yea, right. D.O did all the running while Chanyeol and I were chatting away. Poor D.O-eomma.

Anyway, D.O paid for the items and we grabbed our respective bags. The boys were carrying about 4 shopping bags each, while they only allowed me to carry one small bag. -___-.

"Who wants to grab some drinks? MEEEE!!!" Chanyeol started giggling like the little kid he was and led the way to the nearest convenience store. "D.O, should I get the same drinks for us three?"

I sat on a corner as I watched them. It's amazing how Chanyeol could maintain his talkativeness  despite of a man just staring at him at the side. It's like talking to a huge piece of plank or something. Lol D.O, no offense. Your staring habit is also quite cute.

As they got to the counter, they were pushing and shoving each other since Chanyeol insisted on the one to hand over the money but D.O didn't want to trust him with the money.

"Yah we only need 4,000 won why are you taking out 20,000 won?!!"

"We don't have smaller bills."

"But you paid a large bill earlier too!"

What? We just went shopping. We're supposed to have smaller bills now, right? Wait, something feels wrong...

**FLASHBACK**

"What's wrong with that? I've watched enough romance dramas to learn enough about love!"

D.O gives a diva eye-roll and places the items on the counter. D.O gives payment to cashier and tells Chanyeol to get 4 bags to carry. I go ahead to grab some bags.

"Don't let her carry the heavy ones." D.O reminds Chanyeol and Chanyeol then passes me a small bag. D.O grabs the rest and we go out of the store.

**END FLASHBACK**

Hmm... What could be missing in the picture? D.O gives payment, talks to Chanyeol, then we walk out. Hmm... Ah! I got it! THE CHANGE!!! We forgot to get the change!

"I'll go back to the store!" I rushed past them, but I don't think they heard me because they were  too busy bickering. Anyway, I ran back across the street and into the store. Thankfully, I had the receipt with me and presented it to the cashier earlier.

"Ah, right! He must have forgot because of your other friend." The girl smiled sympathetically as she handed me the change. "Are they your brothers, or is one of them your boyfriend?"

"Oh no! They're just my friends." I laughed awkwardly.

"Is that so? Well, the tall one was cute...," she leaned forward and winked, as if telling me to go for Chanyeol. I laughed again.

"No, really. They're just my friends." The special one is back at home... "But if you like him, his name is Park Chanyeol."

It was my turn to wink, making her eyes widen in surprise. Laughing, I bid her goodbye and went out of the store again. Through the glass walls of the convenience store across the street, I saw D.O and Chanyeol still arguing. Silly boys. They didn't even realize that I was gone.

Chuckling, I started to run towards them, but then I heard a loud noise from my left. A car. It was like the world turned in slow motion as I looked at the incoming car. Ok Maeji, you just crossed the street without looking and now you're gonna die. I was caught in a mental debate if I should jump left or right. In the end, it was too late, and I just squeezed my eyes shut.

Goodbye D.O. Goodbye Chanyeol. My time has come. Please tell Chen to bring ice cream to my grave.

"Is it just me or do you really just like standing in front of cars?" I felt someone's chest vibrate as he spoke. Though still shaking a little, I managed to open my eyes. I didn't die. I was saved. Eyes starting to tear up in deep gratitude, I looked up, but froze as I saw the person I least expected to save me from death.

Kris.

 * * * * * * * * * *

[A/N]: Look guys, I drew Cha Maeji! Is she purty? :3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

104K 4.4K 45
Love is the purest of all feelings. But it becomes a problem when it turns into obsession. An obsession that leads to too many dramas, chaoses, conf...
2.9K 71 27
Start: oct 2016 Ended: 4 nov 2017 This is a story about luhan had a trip to Korea with his parent when the plane crushed and luhan and his family sur...
5.3K 697 44
The title itself suggest that that this is going to be funny.... Those of you who haven't read my other book on exo... it's also exo scenarios but...
2.9K 233 45
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Your friends have been trying to form a boy band for ages. They're incredibly talented, bu...