Arshi FF: Love always finds i...

By shagun_

A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find th... More

Character Sketch
Prologue
Part 1 (His Arrival)
Part 2 (Their workplace)
Part 3 (The unexpected meet)
Part 4(Khushi's agony)
Note 1
Part 5(Arnav's story)
Part 6(Changes)
Note
Part 7(Khushi's angel)
Part 8(Revelations)
Part 9(Viraj faces Arnav )
Part 10(Creating rift)
Part 11(Realisation)
Part 12(Plans that failed)
Part 13(The truth)
Part 14( Their first meet)
Part 15(The friendship phase)
Part 16(Unknown feelings)
Part 17(Is it Love?)
Part 18( I love her)
Part 19(Arnav proposes)
Part 20(Love blooms)
Note
Part 21(Understanding each other)
Part 22(Pacifying)
Part 23(College Trip)
Part 24(The gift)
Part 25( Finding her)
Part 26(Their bond)
Part 27(Shattered)
Note
Part 28(Thoughts)
Part 29(New hopes)
Part 30(Some answers)
Part 31(Hurt)
Part 32(Decisions)
Part 33 (Step 1)
Part 34 (Lost hopes)
Part 35(Confusions)
Note
Part 36 (Step 2)
Part 37( Breakdown)
Part 38(Confrontation)
Part 39(Her pain, His pain)
Part 40( A chance)
Part 41(Acceptance)
Note
Part 43(The day)
Part 44(The Love bond)
Part 45 (Feelings undefined)
Part 46(Uncontrollable Emotions)
Part 47(Memories)
Part 48 (Guilt)
Part 49(The much needed talks)
Part 50(Moments)
Part 51(Departure)
Part 52(Turns)
Part 53(Intrusion)
Part 54(Wishes)
Part 55(Distances)
Part 56 (Menace)
Part 57 (Life and death)
Part 58(Dilemma)
Part 59(Happy ending)
Note
Note
Epilogue
Note
Epilogue 2

Part 42(New Start)

5.5K 262 27
By shagun_

A new phase was going to start in their life. It would be nothing but a beautiful disaster.

Arnav was home now. He was extremely excited to share her decision with his mom.

As soon he rang the bell Ratna opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

Congratulations so she gave you a chance... See I had already told you but you were making a fuss about nothing said Ratna.

Maa maa, and he kept his arms on her mom's shoulder twirling her around happily. I am so happy she gave me a chance maa Said Arnav.

I am happy too. So had food with her? enquired Ratna.

No, I didn't let us eat together. I need to think of the ways I will mend her you know maa she had given me two months he said while they both headed towards Kitchen.

Ratna started to prepare the plates for both of them.

Okay, So you have a plan of what are you going to do next? She asked

I don't know maa. I have to think of something. Right now I have no idea said Arnav.

Arnav had taken the dinner so had Khushi.

At Khushi's Flat

Khushi was lying on the bed. She was feeling better today for unknown reasons may be. Actually, she knew the reasons.

She recalled today's meet again. The way he was wishing to god it was adorable she smiled thinking about it.
Then the way he told her that he loved her and that what all he wished was her happiness. Hasn't he turned more caring or it was that he always was this caring and concerned.

Only she knew how she had controlled her emotions in front of him. She pretended to be rude in front of him but it was tough for her to control herself. Just at the moment when he had embraced her how she wished to cuddle herself more with him with a greater force. She wanted to hug him more tightly and cry in his arms. She wanted to share how difficult was it to live without him. How she had tried to forget him completely but had failed miserably. She had missed him in her success and so had missed his much-needed support in her hard times. She wanted to tell him everything. She wanted him to soothe her but then something was stopping her. It was her own fears that didn't let her accept him completely. Though she had already forgiven him she was yet scared. Scared of her own happiness. She was frightened to lose him again. The love she had for this man was endless but she can't afford to let him go again. She needs assurance, a confirmation that this time only death would separate them. He left her because of the distrust. She wanted to build that trust in him to a level where they would trust each other beyond the limits. Afterall trust is the first pillar of a true love relationship.

So she wanted to give him these two months to mend their mistakes.

At Raizada house

He was lying on his bed thinking of what will she like. He thought of many of the ideas that she might like. Sometimes this then that then other. Damn, god she is such a different girl I can't think of the normal Ideas. What can make her feel special?

He was not getting any good idea and then he remembered something and then he started planning things. He made some phone calls. Finally, everything was done. Yet he checked for everything twice.No, mistakes he remembered. The moment had to be perfect. You will like it Jaan I am so sure. Be ready my sweetheart. I hope this will be the first step to erase our bitter memories.

He took out his phone opened one of her photos and then gave her flying kiss as if she was really receiving it on the other end. He was literally acting like a crazy lover teenage boy. Well, he kind of loved this phase. Like re-living his college times.

Sleep was far away from his eyes. He was excited about the next day. Just as he would close his eyes he could imagine her smiling. That instantly brought a smile on his face too. Well, he thought to sleep now cause he can't afford to get up late the next day. He sets up an alarm to wake up at the time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The alarm rang waking him up from his deep slumber. He opened his eyes slowly and lazily got up then suddenly it struck him that it was Saturday. He needs to get ready.

After some time he came out freshening up. He made a call to his manager at the office and confirmed that his meeting for today had either been postponed or handed to Lavanya. After that, he made some more calls to check if preparation were done.

He sat in his car to start for her flat. He rang the doorbell but she didn't open the door so he, again and again, pressed the bell until she opens the gate.

The continuous sound of the doorbell woke her up. She quickly got up to see who was here this early morning. She felt a bit irritated with the constant sound. She opens the door only to find him standing there. She wanted to shout at him but just made an angry face.

Hi, he said in an extra cheesy voice, pecked he cheek lightly and entered inside without saying her anything.

She stood still absorbing the moment. A red hue surrounded her face due to his sudden and sweet gesture. She turned another side not to show him that she liked the way he just treated her. The moment was special. Was he doing such things just to make her mood good or this would be permanent after they would finally be together? She loved this hope this would be constant.

You were sleeping. I am sorry to wake you up. Please get ready I have planned an outing for today he told her.

His voice brings her back from her thinking mode.

She spoke What? What are you doing here and where are we going? See Arnav you should have asked me my plans before planning something. I am not coming as...

Before she could speak more he kept his fingers on her lips. Breathe Jaan, Calm down my sweetheart please I know I am asking you a big thing but trust me please you will love it. Get ready we need to start he tried to convince her.

But, I actually and ... she tried to speak but his pleading face didn't allow her to speak.

Okay, but at least tell me where we are going what are your plans? she asked.

Well, that's a surprise, my sweetheart.

But you will have to wait for sometime okay said she.

Yeah that's okay you take your time but not much please he requested.

Yeah okay, she said and went inside to freshen up.

It was Saturday today she needs to inform Aman that she is going out so not to bring Aarav today. Oh! This week had been so different so many things happened in just a week. She was missing her cutie pie. Damn, she can't even deny Arnav. This is the problem with this man he doesn't want to listen to anybody. Could he just confirm her plans before thinking of something? Just yesterday she was talking to Aarav and he was all excitedly talking about what they will do today. The kid would be sad. He said he won't do a mistake in future time and here he has done his first mistake. Huh! Hey Devi Maiya How will I handle this man?

Khushi How much time do you need? he asked.

Yeah, I am coming. She quickly went inside the washroom and came out after some time and went into the hall. He was sitting there reading a magazine.

I am ready, let's go she said.

He kept the magazine aside and looked up. He was lost. Wow! she looks so beautiful in this simple attire too.

As he didn't respond so she shook him lightly, Arnav can we go?

Yeah, he said as he got up to move out of her flat. She locked the door and they both came downstairs. He opened the door of the car like a gentleman.

I can do such things on my own you don't have to bother yourself with such pieces of stuff she said.

It's not bothering its caring for your loved ones he replied.

Well, what she can answer him then. He was always like this. He won't force people but still, be dominant. No one can win when it was about talking no wonder why he was so successful as a businessman today.

He ignited the car engine. She wanted to know where they were going but knowing well what a stubborn soul he was she kept quiet and let him drive wherever he wanted.

So you read business magazines why? he asked.

What do you mean by why? Is it written somewhere that only business people can read business-related magazines? I like to keep myself updated with every kind of news so I read them she tried reasoning.

No, it is not written anywhere. But why will someone keep a two-year-old magazine to read and you see the real coincidence is that the cover page has my picture I mean it is of the time I had grabbed my first award for the businessman of the year.

Now she was blank. What would she say that she kept every magazine which had his interviews? It was not for updates but because of him. Damn, How she forget to keep the magazine inside?

Umm, actually Aarav needed that magazine for some of his project she tried to cover up.

Really? Maybe such a coincidence you see there were so many magazines and every magazine either had my photo or interview. By the way, what was his project? asked Arnav.

Umm that it was umm actually she was not getting what to speak.

You don't have to say anything Jaan. I was just pulling your leg. He knew why those magazines were there. He felt happy.

Oh is that so? okay, she didn't know what to say.

Khushi I love you so much said Arnav.

I know she responded. Suddenly you spoke so why? May I ask she enquired.

Just as in I want to keep reminding you that you are special. he said lovingly.

Stop buttering me Arnav please she said. Though she knew he was telling all this genuinely but then if he will keep talking like this way then how will she maintain her" I am angry with you" look.

I am not buttering you. Ok, leave it. He concentrated back on driving.

Just then she noticed that this was a known lane to her. He was driving towards Aman's house. What were they doing here? and just then she remembered that in the hurry she had even forgotten to ta call Aman an inform him about her going out with Arnav.

Arnav? why are we here? she gave him a questioning look.

It is Saturday Khushi. Did you forget that you and Aarav spend the weekends together? said Arnav.

So you knew it? asked Khushi.

Of course Jaan I had told you that this time I wouldn't do any mistake. But you see there is a slight change in the plan this weekend you, I and Aarav will spend the time together not just you two. Is it okay with you?

Yeah, Thanks, Arnav.

No, no, no thanks madam you have to do something else than only I will consider your thank you said Arnav.

Like what she asked.

He stopped the car and then replies looking into her eyes smile sweetheart that's all I want.

Could she ask for something more this was just the day one and he was just surprising her sometimes by his action and sometimes with his words? She smiled looking at him.

Oh! Thank you, my sweetheart, I have captured this smile in my heart said Arnav romantically.

Shut Up Arnav. She got out of the car as soon as she could...

Okay, so I end it here. Waiting for your comments and vote. Do tell me how was it?

Thanks for reading

Love you all. Stay healthy and happy.

With love
Luvarshi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
435K 21.9K 65
A love story between a wounded Girl and a Guy who is running towards his GOAL.
231K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
232K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...