Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2

10.6K 171 125
By TheSpectre21

*BOOM*

You and Cell were going at it like crazy. Throwing punches and kicks at inhuman speeds. Blocking each others attacks. 

Cell: Well, I must admit, your power is truly remarkable. *blocks punch*

Y/N: Your in for a show then. *blocks kick*

You flew back, and fired an energy blast towards Cell. He deflected it, and sent it into the air. He flew up towards you, and kicked into a building, then proceeded to blast, causing it to crumble.

Crystal: Big brother!!

Once the building finished falling, you were seen still floating there, holding you stern look, but your clothes were partly torn.

Cell: Well, you will most certainly be entertaining. That power of yours is astonishing.

Y/N: Enough games. It's time for you to die.

You powered up once more, and flew towards Cell. Meanwhile, your team and Raven's team were busy fighting off the Cell Jr's. Christina was off handling one of the Cell Jr's, while Cole and Tanya were both fending off another one. Team STRQ were preoccupied by two other Cell Jr's.

Tanya: Gah! This is bad! These little guys are really strong!

Cole: *grunt* No kidding, and I can't copy Y/N's full semblance because it'll destroy me in the process.

Christina: Let's work together to bring them down.

Cole&Tanya: Right!

Christina summoned another sword, and they all chose to attack the same one. Just as they were about to hit it, the Cell Jr jumped out of the way, making them all crash into each other. Then another one came in, and kicked the three of them a few feet away from team STRQ.

Y/N: NO!! GAHH!!

You were kicked to the ground, creating a crater underneath you. A Cell Jr stomped on you when you tried to get up, causing you to spit some blood. Cell landed on the ground with a smirk on his face.

Cell: You know, as much as I wanna fight you, I think it'll be more fun watching you fight my mini me's. *chuckle* Go on now, destroy them.

All the Cell Jr's began to laugh and giggle as they continued their assault on you all. You were being punched and kicked from different angles, as three of them were focused on you. Your team had to fend off two of them, and even with Cole trying to increase his power like you, it still wasn't enough. Team STRQ was having a hard time, as Tai would try and punch them, he was too slow, and always got hit to the ground. Qrow and Raven had a difficult time blocking their attacks as Summer had a hard time shaking the two off of her that chased her all over the place, even with her semblance. Your mother and Crystal were watching as you were all getting beaten down.

Mom: Y/N! Look out! 

Crystal: Big brother!!

You were punched across the face, and spat blood as you were kicked in the back into another building. The three Cell Jr's charged up an attack, and fired at the building, causing it to explode. You were seen flying from the building, and crashed in front of Cell. You struggled to get to your feet, and he picked you up by your hair.

Cell: Well, it seems you aren't so strong after all. Here you are, almost beaten, and on the verge of death. Maybe I should just destroy the rest of these hostages here and now. They are of no use to me anyway.

Y/N: *grunt* D-Don't touch them...

Cell: *sigh* What a waste of great power. I actually thought for a second that you might have been even stronger than me. Boy, was I wrong.

He threw you across the ground, and you landed in front of your family.

Mom: Y/N!

Crystal: Big Brother!

Crystal came towards you, and knelt down, slightly shaking you.

Crystal: Big Brother! Get up! Big Brother!

Y/N: *grunt* C-Crystal...

Crystal: Get up! *sobs* You have to *sobs* to beat the monster! *sobs*

Mom: Y/N! *sob*

Y/N: Get back mom *grunt* I've got a *pant* job to do...

You slowly got to your feet, and ripped off the rest of your torn shirt. You clenched your fist, and looked to Crystal.

Y/N: Get back sis *smirks* it's about to get loud.

She ran back to your mother, and you turned back to Cell and his minions. Electricity flowed around you once more, and your hair was beginning to grow. Cell could feel your power growing once more, and smirked.

Cell: Still got some fight in you? That's good. Your holding off better than those other huntsman. *smirks*

Y/N: *grunt* Cell *grunt* you will pay for what you've done. *pant* Today is the day *grunt* YOU DIE!!!!!!!!

Your power exploded once more, creating a huge shock wave of power. Your aura swirled around you as your hair and body had now stopped growing. 

Cole: Wh-Whoa, it's like he's on a totally other level.

Tanya: Y/N...

Raven turned to see you were badly cut and cruised, but still standing.

Raven: Y/N..

She began to walk towards you, but someone grabbed her wrist and stopped her. When she turned around, she saw it was her brother.

Qrow: You can't go in there! You'll be killed!

Raven: I have to help him!

Qrow: None of us can help him! We're way outta our league here!

She turned back and looked at you, not wanting to believe it.

Qrow: Let Y/N do this! Have faith!

Raven: Y/N....

The winds were picking up around as you glared at Cell.

Cell: Well, it seems you've found a new sense of energy. Go on then my minions, go and play.

Four of them flew towards you, and you charged towards them. Once they reached you, they began to throw a series of punches and kicks, but this time, you were able to keep up, and actually counter-attack them. You kicked one into the building, and punched one away. The third you blasted with an energy ball, sending him into the air, and the fourth you you punched into the ground, making it crack underneath him. Cell was shocked at how easily you took them down.

Cell: Well, this is surprising.

Y/N: Heh, it only gets worse for you.

You charged at him with ungodly speeds, and landed a blow on his right cheek. You sent him flying into the building behind him, and reeled your arms behind you. You shot a massive energy blast that obliterated the entire building. You watched as Cell slowly walked out of the smoke, and he had visible injuries, but they were minor.

Cell: I have to say kid, your full of surprises. *spits purple blood* But I got a few of myself as well.

Just then, you felt a sudden spike in power, and watched the ground underneath Cell cracked and sunk underneath him. He walked towards you with a smirk, and suddenly appeared in front of you. You punched you in the gut, causing you to spit blood.

Everyone: Y/N!!!

He elbowed you across the face, and smashed you into the ground. A Cell Jr. picked you up, and threw you towards another Cell Jr who knocked you into a building, and kicked you to the ground. You looked up to see Cell have a smirk on his face.

Cell: I may be able to hurt you, but if I know something about pain, the best kind, is when you take something away from your enemy.

You took a minute to try and understand what he meant, but then it made sense.

Y/N: *Eyes widened* Y-You wouldn't...

Cell: *chuckle* 

Y/N: N-No....NO!!!

You ran towards your family, and stood in front of them.

Cell: Kill them, but do make sure to enjoy yourselves.

The Cell Jr's. laughed as they all flew towards you. They began to team up, and beat you to a pulp. You received blow after blow, and fell to your knees. Tanya watched in horror as you were getting beaten to death. 

Tanya: stop...please...

Cell Jr's: *giggles and laughs*

Y/N: AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were on the ground, and your mother was on top of you as Crystal tried to comfort you. Tanya was scared, angry, worried, and all kinds of emotions no one could explain.

Tanya's Thoughts: No...I won't lose you Y/N....

They kept beating you, and you were losing consciousness. All of a sudden, electricity began to spark around Tanya. Cole took notice of this.

Cole: Tanya?...

She didn't pay attention, and kept glaring. The air was becoming heavy, and everyone now took notice of her. 

Cell: What's this? 

Just then, a Cell Jr was in front of Crystal and smirking. Just as it was about to hit her, Raven pushed her out of the way, and took the full on blow. When she did, her aura was completely gone, and knocked out. She had blood coming from her nose.

Y/N: R-RAVEN!!!

You crawled to her, but then got knocked out. Tanya's eyes widened. She felt even more anger when Raven had gotten hurt. Her blonde hair began to glow and her teel eyes began to get brighter. 

Tanya: STOP IT!!!!

Cell: Huh?

Tanya: THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!

They kicked you in the face, and stomped on your back. Tanya's aura began to swirl around her like crazy, and electricity was surging around her like crazy. 

Tanya: TELL THEM TO STOP IT!!!!!

Cell: *Smirk turns to look of interest* Ahhhhh. 

The ground underneath Tanya began to rise up. Cell could feel her power rising rapidly, and so could you and everyone else.

Y/N: T-Tanya...

Christina: N-No way...

Cole: Is that...

Cell: That's the way. *smirks* Let it all go. 

Tanya's body began to change, and glow even brighter. All her hair was now standing up straight, and her body was growing. Her muscles began to grow, and bulge, she had gained some height as well. The skies darkened as her aura around her shined brighter.

Tanya: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her screams could be heard all around Remnant, and she was releasing a huge shock wave of energy. Finally, her power exploded out of her, and created high winds and began to shake Vale.

Cell: Incredible...

Hostage: Ohh no! This whole place is gonna blow!!!

All the hostages were blown away, and after some time, the shaking finally stopped. The smoke cleared, and it was seen that Tanya was standing there with a menacing glare. Her body was different, and the look on her face could kill. You looked at her, and smiled.

Y/N: * grunt and chuckle* You did it Tanya....you finally unlocked your semblance...

Cell was completely shocked, and a little terrified at how much power was hidden away inside of her. He began to tremble as she walked closer to him.

Tanya: I can never forgive you for what you've done. *intensifies glare and increases power*

She looked towars you, and aimed her hand towards you. She sent a spiral wave of energy towards you and suddenly, you felt all of your energy, and strength come back. 

Tanya: I can't do this alone Y/N, let's finish this.

You looked at Raven, then to your mom.

Y/N: Mom, get her to safety, it's not going to be safe here anymore.

She nodded and picked Raven up. You watched as she was taken away, and just as she was going to make it to your friends, the Cell Jr's got in the way. They were about to advance on her, but were all shot by you and Tanya. Every single one blew up, and you turned your sights back on Cell. 

Y/N: Tanya, let's finish this. He's killed too many people already.

Tanya: He'll pay for what he's done.

Raven had began to wake up, and she saw slightly that she was being carried away. She managed to see you and Tanya stood side by side with electricity and your aura's swirling together as one. Cell unleashed his own aura, and it clashed against yours and Tanya's. Buildings were being blown down, and the ground underneath began to crack.

Raven's Thoughts: Y/N.... do it....win....

She passed out once more, and both you and Tanya charged towards Cell, and began to attack with insane power and speed. Cell showed signs of having difficulty of keeping up, and as he dodged a punch from Tanya, you kicked him in the gut, sending him flying into the air. You appeared above him, and punched him down towards Tanya, who then kicked him into another building.

Y/N: TAKE THIS!!

You blasted him with multiple energy blast, leveling the entire building. You aimed one hand forward, and charged one more powerful strike.

Y/N: BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!! 

You fired the ball of energy, and it created a huge explosion, and Tanya reeled her hands back, charging her own strike.

Tanya: HYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The explosion grew exponentially, and the area around it turned into a giant crater. You landed next to Tanya, and faced the giant smoke cloud.

Y/N: Did we get him?

Tanya: I don't know.

Just then, a powerful beam attack came from the smoke, and was heading for Tanya. With no time, your ran into it, and took the blast full on, knocking both of you away. The smoke cleared to reveal Cell floating with his hand out towards the two of you.

Tanya: *grunt* Y/N?

Y/N: Sh-Shit... 

You looked at your arm, and saw it was bent in a wrong direction, and you couldn't move it.

Tanya: Ohh my god! Your arm!

Cell: *chuckle* Now why would you take the hit for her? That was quite arrogant.

She helped you up, and when she tried to check it, you shrugged it off.

Y/N: I don't care about my arm right now. We gotta finish this here and now. I need you Tanya, follow my lead, got it?

Tanya: Yeah.

Cell: *chuckle* You don't stand a chance! I'm gonna finish you here and now!

He reeled his arms back, and began to charge a blue energy beam.

Y/N's Thoughts: Damn, I didn't think I had to do this, ohh well.

Y/N: Tanya, reel your arms behind you, and have your palms face each other.

Tanya: Okay.

She got into her stance as you moved your good arm forward. The three of you had massive amounts of power and electricity surge around you. You pulled your arm back like Tanya, and began to chant out.

Y/N: KAA.....MEEEE....HAAAA...MEEEE.....

Both you and Tanya's powers increased once more, and exploded out of you. Cell was laughing, pleasured by the great battle he thinks he will win. The three of you began to charge your attacks even further, and Tanya had a blue energy ball in the palm of her hands as well. Cell's power exploded once more, and you forced yours to come out even greater than before.

Y/N: MEEEEEEEEEE....*yours and Tanya's auras intensify*

Cell finished charging his attack, and had a wide smile.

Cell: NOW..YOU..DIE!!! *fires powerful blue energy beam*

Y/N: NOW!!!!!

Y/N&Tanya: HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fires Kamehameha*

Both blast of energy collided, and fought to push one another back. The sphere of energy grew even bigger than before, and sent people flying. Cell was laughing as you and Tanya were giving it all. All your friends could see the giant sphere from miles away.

Cole: They're gonna change the whole shape of the planet. 

Raven had finally woken up, and leaned against your mom as they watched the two attacks fight.

Raven: Y/N...

Yours and Tanya's kamehameha wave was struggling against Cell's, and you noticed Tanya was slipping.

Y/N: Tanya, hang in there!

Cell: This must be hard for you with all those wounds! I'm sure this makes them BURN!!!!

His blast began to engulf yours and Tanya's.  He laughed once more.

Cell: And this...IS WHERE YOU END! *increases power*

Your blast was almost swallowed whole, and it became harder and harder.

Y/N: Tanya, what is it!? You've got all the power you need! Just bring it out!

Tanya: I c-can't keep it up f-for much longer. It's too much! Even with this power, I haven't changed, not one bit!

Y/N: STOP ATTACKING YOURSELF! I HAVEN'T THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHERE YOU GOT IT IN YOU, BUT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU! YOU'VE SAVED MY LIFE, AND OUR TEAMMATES LIVES AS WELL AS MANY MORE! AND YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT AGAIN! RIGHT NOW!

Cell: What are you two mumbling about? Saying a prayer before I blast you away?

Y/N: LET IT OUT TANYA! RIGHT NOW!!!!

Tanya: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

She had a sudden rush of energy, and you both began to push back Cell's attack, making it a stand-off once more. You began to push him back, and he struggled himself to fend you off.

Cell: You fool! Don't you know you're up against the "Perfect" weapon!? *increases power once more*

His beam began to grow stronger, and quickly pushed you both back, and almost overtook the both of you.

Y/N's Thoughts: NOW WHAT!? I ALREADY TOLD HER TO GIVE IT EVERYTHING SHE HAD!...WAIT, DON'T TELL ME...

Y/N: Tanya, if you are even the slightest bit worried about Remnant, forget about it! Everything can be fixed one way! We just have to find it! But right now, I need you to not hold anything back! Got it!? 

Tanya: But-

Y/N: NO BUTS! I SAID GOT IT!?

Tanya: Y-Yeah but...

Cell: HAHAHAHAHAH! YES! I CAN FEEL YOU TWO SLIPPING!!

Y/N: Release it Tanya! Release everything! Think about the pain he's caused, the people he's hurt! NOW MAKE THAT YOUR POWER!!!

Cell: SAY GOODBYE!!!!

His energy beam was almost completely overwhelming you both, and was close to beating you. What he failed to notice was above him, a bright energy ball was flying towards his back, knocking him off balance, and making him stand in an awkward position.Up above you could see Cole standing in his most powerful copied state of yours he could handle, panting, and you recognized the opportunity.

Y/N: NOW'S OUR CHANCE!!!!!!!

Y/N&Tanya: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Kamehameha completely engulfed his attack, and he was now inside of it. He began to scream as he felt it burn him alive.

Cell: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

He atomized, and was burned completely out of existence as your Kamehameha wave flew off into space. You and Tanya were both panting, tired from the long and hard battle. You both returned to your normal states, and fell back onto the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.4K 42
Ruby Rose wanted to go to Beacon Academy for three reasons. One,to follow her mother's foot step to be the best huntress and musician who spread joy...
35.9K 567 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...
13.3K 285 20
File Type: Student Student: Y/N L/N Y/N is a young wolf faunus who grew up in Vale. He was very clever and outgoing, though he kept his past and pers...
220 1 45
7 students of Beacon Academy were training to become Huntsmen and Huntresses, but to get there, they needed to overcome many obstacles. Their first y...