Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

بواسطة MeghanaKadali

المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 27

910 33 0
بواسطة MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

I run and go to some room. Then later I realize its Peter's room.

"Madi... What happened🙁?" Peter asks me.

"Peter, If Ben comes here please tell him I am not there." Telling this I hide under the bed🛏.

"Peter.... Did Madi come here?" I hear Ben asking him.

"um... Nope..." I can hear that they are giggling😛.

"Okay then..." Saying that Ben leaves the room.

I slowly come out and see peter isn't there.

"Where did he go?" I whisper to myself.

Someone suddenly comes and hugs me from behind😦.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Peter.... Did Madi come here?" I ask him.

"um... Nope..." Peter tells me smiling pointing towards the bed.

"Okay then🤣..." Saying this I tell Peter to leave.

He smiles and leaves the room. I go and hide behind the door.

"Where did he go?" I hear Madi talking to herself.

I go and hug her from back.

"Ben...😨 I... Have.... um.... can.... I...." She blabbers.

"No, no way I am going to leave you." I hold her tightly around her waist. I turn her towards me.

"Ben.... Please🤭...." She covers her face.

I hold her hands. I move closer to her. She keeps moving backwards. She hits the wall.

"My dear WIFE you can't escape me." I see her blush.

I smile internally. We are inches apart.

"Madi...." I slowly call her name in her ears.

"um..." She closes her eyes tightly. I laugh.

I start kissing her neck. I can feel her breathing heavily.

"BEN......!!!" Blake shouts and comes to our room.

"IDIOT......!!!!" I shout at Blake and then I move away from Madi.

I see Madi turns towards the wall and closes her face.

We all go get ready.

I go start the car.

"Mom, Come...!!" I call her.

"Ben we will come in other car you and Madi come together😁." Saying that my mom kisses my forehead and she leaves.

I see Madi coming.

"OMG😍...!!"

I just drop my jaw seriously😱...

Madison P.O.V:

I see Ben doesn't start the car he keeps staring😍 at me.

"Ben...." I wave my hand in front of his eyes.

"You.... You just take my breath away every time I look at you." He says and I just get flattered🙈 by his words. I just smile.

We reach the restaurant. I see his family, my family and our friends everyone smiling😁 enjoying and I just look at my man beside me I just get tears😢 in my eyes.

"Love what happened?" Ben asks me concernedly and I see everyone just becomes silent and all look at me.

"Honey what happened😲?" My family and peter ask.

"Madi, sweetheart what happened?" Ben's family ask. I become more emotional.

"Beautiful are you okay?" Tony asks me.

"I.... am fine.... It's just that I got emotional looking at all my beautiful people together😭." I say wiping my tears. 

"Madi...." Everyone asks me to smile.

Ben just looks at me and he holds my hand with smile.

We all have our lunch🥗 and then we go back home. We all together sit and watch [FAULT IN OUR STARS 🌟 ] and at the end of the movie I see everyone wiping their eyes.

I go to my room. I look at my ring💍 and I just can't stop smiling. I start blushing.

"May I come in...." I see Ben near the door🚪.

"You need not ask that my dear HUBBY." I see him smile.

"I have a small gift 🎁 for my Pretty Face." He says and takes me near mirror. He places a necklace around my neck and I see

"This is so pretty.... Oh My God😍.... I love this." I tell Ben looking at that beautiful pendant.

"I hope you liked it?" He asks. 

"I don't just like it.... I absolutely love it.... I really do." I tell him 🙈and hug him tightly.

"You know Ben.... This is my best birthday ever...." I tell him hugging.

"I promise I will make you happy and make you feel special like this every single day😘." He says and kisses my forehead.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Peter, Is everything set?" I ask him.

"Ya... I will give you missed call then bring Madi here." He tells me.

"Done✅." I tell him and leave that room.

"Ben.... Where is peter🤔?" She asks me.

"I don't know.... Why.... What happened?" I ask her.

"I am looking for him from 2 hours, I am unable to find him😕." She tells me with tensed look.

"He must be somewhere." I tell her.

After a while my phone starts ringing and I see Peter calling.

"Madi... Come with me." I get up and I hold her hand.

"What happened😮?"

"Just come..." Saying that I close her eyes.

"Ben...."

"Madi... Just wait..."

Madison P.O.V:

Ben removes his hand from my eyes. I see everything is dark and suddenly someone switches on the projector and I see Ben stands beside me and then I see a video starts and song🎶 starts playing

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,🎵
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,🎵
I'll be the light to guide you Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need You can count on me like one two three🎵
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two🎵
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah Whoa, whoa🎵
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah🎶

Then simultaneously my pics starts coming and I hear Peter speaking.

"This is the day when the most beautiful person is born." I smile☺️.

"I have known her from the day I have known to see...... We play together." I see our pics starts coming😍.

"We eat together.... We fight together.... Everything.... I just love💗 her endlessly." Tears😢 start coming out of my eyes.

"My mom loved her more than she ever loved me.... Remember she used to call you KRYSTAL💎...." I nod my head wiping my tears.

I see his mom's and my picture on screen.

I miss them. I cry.

I see all the pictures of us on screen.... all our memories... we both playing in his house 🏡. He pulling my hair... Pic with his family👪 and my family👨‍👩‍👧.... I just smile looking at all those beautiful memories.

I have happy tears in my eyes.

"I had a beautiful family... Mom, Dad and You... and that's all I ever wanted. But, then later my parents died in a car accident. I thought I lost my life...." I😢 cry so much.

Ben holds me.

"Then you were by my side always and always and now without you, my world 🌎 is empty. You made me smile and you made me learn how to live a life. " By now I fall down I am on my knees. Ben hugs me.

I look at Ben and I see him having tears in his eyes.

"You are everything to me Madi.... I LOVE YOU FOREVER♥️.... You are really special and close to my heart ❤️. No one in this entire universe can ever take your place. Happy Birthday my tinker bell❤️. I always want you to be happy really happy forever♥️...." and then I see the last photo of us on screen.

"I PROMISE I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR SIDE NO MATTER WHAT." And the video ends.

I see Peter now in front of me😭. He comes to me...

"Tinker Bell... Ssh...!! Don't cry...." He hugs me.

"All.... these photos😭...." I don't know what to speak.

"I know even I had tears seeing our memories." I see tears in his eyes😣.

"Don't you ever leave my side😭." I cry.

"I promise Madi.... Leaving you would be the last day of my life." He tells rubbing my hair.

"This Peter Pan is nothing without his Tinker Bell by his side♥️."

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.8K 985 17
"Will you ever hurt me?" "I would kill myself even on the thought of hurting you, Princess. I take care of what is mine" He loved her when she though...
45.4K 2.9K 37
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...
774K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
100K 5.6K 38
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...