The Fuckboy ~S.M.~

By YahGurlAndrea

She's a nerd with a hard life... He's a arrogant fuckboy with a easy life... How will this end... ... More

I {Science Projects...} - rewritten
II {...Ruin My Life}
III {Staying Over}
IV {Friends???}
V {Three Rich Bitches}
VI {The Bike}
VII {Surprise In The Attic}
VIII {Once a Fuckboy, Always a Fuckboy}
IX {The Football Game}
X {The Party}
XI {On Sundays We Chill}
XII {A Small House}
XIII {Mondays Suck}
XIV {Hell}
XV {Oh Lord Help Me}
XVII {surprises}
XVIII {More Surprises}
IXX {Lies}
XX {magcon.a.}
XXI {Magcon b}
XXII {Truth or dare}
XXIII {Stupid Text}
XXIV {Diana}
XXV {Sweater Weather}
XXVI {Ex-Dumb}
XXVII {Just Believe Him}
XXVIII {Back To Home}
XXIX {DAD!?}
XXX {New Family}
XXXI {The Accident}
XXXII {Pizza}
XXXIII {Brother}
XXXIV {Rotten Family}
XXXV {Confused}
XXXVI {At Home}
XXXVII {Future}
XXXVIII {About The Tour}
XXXIX {Don't Forget Me} LAST CHAPTER
AUTOR'S NOTE

XVI {TGIF}

4.8K 74 20
By YahGurlAndrea

{Shawn's POV}

Thank God it's Friday! This week felt like an eternity! And it was so boring! Court and I finished the science project so that's done.

And guess what, today she's turning 16! I already know a perfect gift...

I'm walking with my friends to my car when I see Courtney. "Hey Court! Any plans for the night?"

"Ehm yes I have, Rosie is gonna pick me up. She needs some extra help", she says with a shy smile.

But I already know that, I talked with Rosie yesterday on the phone. "Sure, see you soon!", I say her with a smile before she runs towards Rosie, who is standing at the iron port of the parking lot.

"Dude, if you were gonna take her on a date or something, don't forget that you have training", Matt reminds me.

"I know," I tell him with a mischievous grin, "it's her birthday today and I'm gonna surprise her."

"DUDE! WHY YOU DIDN'T SAID SO! I DIDN'T WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", Cam screams unbelieved in my face.

"Relax, she thinks that I also forgot it."

"I'm gonna text her right now", Nash exclaims as he takes his phone out of his pocket. Matt, Cam and Nash are really good friends with her. "Same", Matt and Cameron say in unison and they all text her.

Not much later she responds with: "Thanks❤, at least someone who thought about it."

"The shaaaaaade!!!", Cam yells and the other boys start to yell "oooooh's".

But I interrupt their "goibg wild" session. "I should go now to practice, see you guys later." I go to my car and drive to the ice rink. This time I'm not late.

When the training is done, it's 5:35 PM. I get in my car and drive to the diner. If I'm there, I go inside and see Rosie standing at the counter. She sees me and winks. I nod and I go back to my car.

While I'm waiting for Courtney outside, I see Leyla coming from the diner. She sees me and walks towards me.

I already did it with her...

I think...

Come on, she's sexy and hot!

Every guy would die to do it with her!

"Watcha doing outside in the cold?", she asks with her sweet voice.

"Waiting for a friend."

"Oh really?", she asks innocent as she goes with her soft hands over my arms.

°°°

{Courtney's POV}

I just come back from a table when Rosie stops me.

"You're done with work."

"Rosie, my shift isn't over till..."

"I said that you were done with work! I can handle the rest. It's Friday night, go do some fun stuff with friends for your birthday or so."

"Which friends?", I ask sarcastic and she looks annoyed at me.

"Just leave and come back Sunday."

"But R..."

"NOW!", she yells and she points towards the door.

"Okay okay", I quickly say and take my uniform off, but before I leave she hands me 100$. I look confused at her and want to give it back but she doesn't accept it. "I'm the one who gives salaries here, and you worked for 10 hours, so here's 100."

"Thanks Rosie", I smile at her before walking outside the diner.

What's her problem? I mean, okay, it's my birthday, but do you really think I'm gonna do stuff?

Wait...

I can't go home, I don't have transport.

Ugh.

When I'm outside I see Shawn making out with a girl that got some fake ass hair extensions in her hair.

And I thought that it couldn't get worse.

He notices me and almost push the girl away.

"Hey Court", he says before wiping his lips off at the sleeve of his gray hoodie. "What are you doing here?", I ask a little annoyed, "I thought you had training?"

"I wanted to surprise you for your birthday."

Omg he hasn't forget it!

"Wait, I thought we were doing some fun stuff tonight?", the fake ass girl asks confused. "Go search for another guy to get with you in bed, I told you I was waiting for my friend. So leave", he says annoyed. The girl looks angry at me, but then leaves.

Damn, wasn't that a little harsh?

"So are you coming?", he asks as he signs towards his car.

"What are we gonna do?"

"If I would tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise, dumbass."

I roll with my eyes and he grabs me by my hand. He pulls me in to the car.

"And now?", I ask playful. He pulls out a bandana out of nowhere and tells: "Now I'm gonna blindfold you."

"How am I sure that I can trust you?"

"You have to make that decision."

I look at him and then at the bandana.

Ah, why not. I have nothing to lose. And I take the bandana out of his hand and blindfold myself.

"Now happy?", I ask as I can't see anything in front of me.

"Yup.", and he starts to drive...

After 10 minutes driving he stops his car.

"Can I put out the bandana now?"

"Not yet."

He grabs my hand and leads me to a place. But I can't see something because I'm still blindfolded! Then we stop. I hear water... Where are we?

"Okay, you can watch."

I put the bandana out and can't believe my eyes...

There's a picnic blanket on the ground with food, some fairy lights around it and it's next to a lake. Because it's already dark, there's a sky full of stars above us.

It's so beautiful that it's almost magical...

"Why?", I ask him wondered still watching the water of the lake moving around.

"You're 16 now. I want to give you something special."

"You did this all for me?", I ask and I face him.

"No for the pope. Of course for you you dumbass! Who else!?"

"Shut up Mendes and let's eat.''

He laughs and we both sit on the blanket. We talk for a while till he starts about a real sensitive subject...

"And how's it with your mom?"

"M..my m..mom?", I ask and my throat already feels dry by only thinking about it.

"Yes, you never talk about her. Even when we were kids you never told me anything about her."

"How can I talk about someone I never met in my life", I shrug calm and soft at him.

He looks me in the eyes and doesn't break the eye contact.

"Sorry, I..I didn't know that... You don't have to talk about if you don't want to."

"Thanks", I simply say and it's quite for a moment. I just look at the stars above us and wonder if she would be watching right now.

"They are beautiful, don't you think?", I ask him without moving my face from the sky.

"What?"

"The stars, they just take my breath away."

"The stars are nothing compared to your eyes."

I look at my side and see that he's staring at me with his brown eyes. It's like he's looking into my soul. We just stare at each other and I feel that he is slowly taking my breath away.

Wait...

No.

You can't fall for him...

But you already did...

I look away and quickly look back at the stars. After we're finished with eating and talking, we go back to his car cause it's already pretty late.

When we're in the car he turns the radio on, but the volume low, and he starts driving.

"Thanks for this present."

"Everything for my best friend", he smiles before starting the motor

Why does my heart feel like breaking when he says best friends...

No, okay!

Courtney realise, he's a fuckboy and he'll never change! He's gonna break your heart, and then you'll regret everything. I mean, you saw him kissing with the girl! It's all just a fucking trick!

But what if I want to take the risk?

I look at him and he's focused on the road.

You can get better then this piece of shit.

Can I?

A/n: My vacation is starting today🙃. Aka more updates🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.3K 23
"Jasmine you said this a thousand times already. It's only going to get worse." Yeah things may get worse but who says things can't get better? ***TR...
395K 27.4K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...