Triphilia - stray together, s...

By LittleCarokind

Book two of the Triphilia trilogy. After finally deciding to try being together, Scott, Avi and Mitch are go... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
A glitch.
Chapter 21
A notification.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Book 3

Chapter 19

529 31 12
By LittleCarokind

Minutes later, Mitch and Avi arrived in front of the intensive care ward, Mitch was happy to see a nurse just coming through the door. 

"Oh, good morning. Did you ring the bell?" He greeted the two men.

Avi shook his head. "No we didn't, you were faster." 

"Ah okay" the nurse replied. "How can I help you, then? I mean you do wish to visit someone, don't you?"

"Yeah" Mitch spoke up. "We're Avi Kaplan and Mitch Grassi, Dr John told us that we could see our friend Scott Hoying? Apparently he woke up some time ago?"

"Aaah yes, he did. Do you have your ID with you? I have to take a look, sorry, I have to ask you..."

Mitch nodded and fished his wallet just as Avi did. They both showed their IDs and the nurse smiled and nodded. "That's perfect" He opened the door to the ward and led them inside. "This is his room. Just go inside, be with him, talk to him if he's awake. If you need anything, just ring the bell, someone will be with you shortly. Alright?"

"Yes, thank you very much" Avi replied quickly, eager to finally be with Scott again.

The nurse smiled and turned away to resume with his work while Mitch knocked softly before he opened the door to Scott's room. "Babe..." he whispered when he saw Scott lying in his bed. He walked up to it and sat down next to him on a chair, motioning Avi to come closer as well.

The bearded man needed a moment to take in the situation, before he sat down next to Mitch, still eyeing the tall blonde. It looked as if he was asleep, yet, he stirred when Mitch took his hand. 

"Love..." Avi said softly when he looked into the clear blue eyes. 

"Avi... Mitch..." Scott whispered. "You're here."

"Of course we are, Scotty" Mitch answered. "We love you after all." 

"Love you too..." Scott whispered back. "Sorry for shocking you like this..." 

"Don't be sorry. All that matters is that you're alive and more or less well" Avi explained patiently. "You didn't do anything wrong. You just were at the wrong place at the wrong time." 

"Mmhm..." Scott hummed. "But still... this sucks." 

"That's true" Mitch added. "Yet, I am happy to see you awake. How are you feeling?"

"Mmhm... I have a headache. It's faint, probably because of whatever is flowing through the IV and I'm completely tired out" Scott explained. "Breathing is a little hard, but Doc said that this will be better as soon as my ribs heal. Oh and I'm thirsty. Can one of you help me? There is water on the table." 

Avi immediately saw the cup on the other side of the bed. "Of course" he said and got up to get the cup. It was fitted with a straw so Scott could drink easily. 

Leaning in closely, he held the cup out so Scott could take reach the straw and waited when he drank. "Thanks" Scott said once he was finished.

"You're welcome, Love" Avi replied as he sat the cup back down and returned to his chair.

Scott smiled at his boyfriends.

"You look tired" Mitch stated.

Scott nodded. "Mmhm..." he hummed. "But you're here and I want to be with you!"

"Oh Sweetheart" Avi said softly. "You should sleep, though, if you're that tired."

"He's right, Love. You should go to sleep. Avi and I will stay and once you wake up again, we'll be here with you" Mitch added.

"I love you" Scott just said as sleep overwhelmed him and he closed his eyes and drifted off.

Mitch and Avi watched their boyfriend sleep peacefully, not saying a word. Some time later, Mitch laid his head on Avi's shoulder and sighed softly. "Mmhm..."

"Tired, Babe?" Avi asked, only whispering, because he didn't want to wake Scott from his slumber. 

"A little bit. I would love to cuddle up in this bed, though" Mitch replied. 

"I think this could be difficult with all the tubes and the fact that his ribs are cracked" Avi returned, carefully laying his arm around the smaller man. "But you can cuddle up to me and nap. You've had a rough night with your bad dream and everything..."

"Mmhm..." Mitch hummed. "Would be lovely." He scooted his chair closer to Avi's and snuggled up closer. 

"Sleep tight, Love" Avi said as he closed his arms around him. 

"Thank you. Will you wake me when he wakes up? Or when the Doc comes?" Mitch merely mumbled, but Avi understood him anyway.

"Of course, Love" he replied. "Now sleep."

Mitch smiled slightly when he drifted off inside his boyfriends strong arms.

~

The next thing Mitch heard was hushed voices. He felt Avi moving beneath him and opened his eyes slowly. "Love?" He mumbled.

"Oh Mitchy. Don't worry it was just the nurse changing a few things" Avi explained. "He's still asleep, though."

"Okay. How long was I out?" 

"A little more than two hours." Avi softly pecked his boyfriends temple. 

"Mmhm..." Mitch stretched his limbs and sat up a little straighter. "I'm thirsty. Like, coffee thirsty."

Avi chuckled. "I saw a coffee dispenser down the corridor. Want me to get a cup for you?"

"You'd do that for me? Thank you, Love. I know that I'll complain about the coffee, but I don't want either of us to leave his side, you know?"

"I know" Avi replied. He got up after pecking his lips swiftly. "I'll make it quick."

"I know" Mitch replied and looked after his boyfriend for a moment before turning back to Scott. 

Nothing had changed. The tall blonde was still sleeping soundly. And even though the bruises on his body looked worse than before and he was still too pale, he looked beautiful to him. He took his hand and held it tightly. "I love you, Babe."

"I love you, too..." He heard Scott's soft voice after a moment. 

Mitch's eyes lit up. "Babe you're awake?" 

"Mmmhm..." Scott opened his eyes and focused on his boyfriend. "I'm still feeling a little groggy, but I guess I can make it through ten minutes."

"Don't fret it. It's your job to get better" Mitch returned. "Do you need anything?"

"No... but... where's Avi? I..." Scott seemed to be confused. 

"He's getting coffee. He'll be with us any moment though. What's wrong?" 

"I just... the Doctor informed me because of some paperwork stuff that wouldn't allow Avi to get here. And now I'm feeling bad, he doesn't hate me? It must have been old stuff, I..." The tall blonde's voice got more and more raspy, so Mitch silenced him by placing his finger onto his mouth. 

"Shhh. Avi doesn't hate you, he loves you, a lot. It's true, the whole situation was a little bit unfortunate, but honestly? Those information is from what? 2012? From when we went on our first bigger tour? I remember saying that I found it ridiculous to even have this file. Right now, though, I am happy that we have it. Oh and we'll have it changed, Avi and I." Mitch smiled slightly. "Because I don't remember naming Avi and Avi didn't name either of us. It was just Ben, Esther and the families..."

"You're right..." Scott whispered. "I wanna change it as well." 

"That's good. But for now you're going to rest both, your body and your voice. Understood?" 

Scott nodded sheepishly, he looked over to the door when it was opened and Avi entered. 

"Look who's awake" he said cheerfully as he handed Mitch a huge mug. "I bribed the nurses for some real coffee."

"You did? I love you even more." Mitch smiled brightly and took a sip. "Damn this is good." He smiled at Avi as he sat down. "By the way, we were just talking about the files. You know the one that forbid you from seeing Scott last night?" 

"Mmhm..." Avi hummed. "Did you tell him that we'll update the information?"

Scott nodded heavily. "Me too" he then whispered. "It was weird thinking that you weren't be able to see me... sorry." 

"Don't be. Mitch took care of everything" Avi explained. 

"And he took care of me" Mitch added. 

"And now both of you are here for me. I love you."

Mitch sighed. He wanted to scold the tall blonde for talking so much, but his words melted his heart. "I love you too" he replied.

"And I love you" Avi concluded before he took another sip from his coffee.

Scott pouted. "I want one, too" he said. "Just a sip."

Avi sighed. "I cannot give you a coffee" he explained, setting his mug down. He got up and took Scott's water cup. "But I have this. You should stay hydrated."

Scott pouted once more, but then he opened his mouth to accept the straw and drink. "Thanks."

"Still welcome." Avi pecked Scott's nose.

Scott laid his head back down and sighed. "I'm getting drowsy again. I hate it."

Avi had settled down next to Mitch again. "Don't worry, we'll be here for when you wake up again. It's still early..."

"Yeah and after all it's been fifteen minutes, dear" Mitch joked. "It's about time."

"You're an ass..." 

Mitch chuckled. "I've been told. Also, you love my ass, don't you?"

To this, Scott only smirked as he slowly drifted off again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ok. the past week has been stressful. A good kind of stressful with Christmas and everything. Ok. busy, not stressful ;)

Anyway, this is going to be the last part for 2017, so I wanted to end it on a lighter note. I hope you liked this little moment I've created for our Scomavi triad. 

Before I go - I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot. 

This year has been quite eventful with my trip to Manchester definitely being the highlight (where I actually began writing the first book. I can still remember sitting in my tiny worn down room designing the cover...).

In 2018 I'll be returning to the city for another six weeks. I am already very excited. Oh and I'm going to finish my Bachelors degree, the next step on my way to becoming a teacher!

Fanfiction wise, I have a lot of stuff planned. Triphilia of course, but there is also another project in the pipeline. Ask Carmymouff, she knows what it's all about. It is a little more challenging for me as a writer, but still, I am looking forward.

Now, before I end this huge ass authors note, know that I wish only the best for you and your loved ones. Happy New Year 2018!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.8K 21
Mitch Grassi and Avi Kaplan are in a relationship. They can't tell anyone and no one can find out, but don't worry - they've become the perfect hider...
14K 490 10
A sudden upheaval in Kirstie's life leaves her and Avi questioning the newly budding feelings between themselves. (Heavy focus on Kavi, with a more m...
5K 195 33
Kavi/scomiche fanfic :P completed
9.1K 430 11
Mitch: "I can be mean though." Avi: "That's okay, I'll take care of you." Sailing under the radar while we obsessed over Scömìche, this is the ship t...