You are my beautiful nightmar...

By white_lilly16

#3 in random dated on (20/05/17) #5 in random dated on(19/04/17) #8 in random dated on (16/04/17) "You have t... More

chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
Chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
chapter-17

Chapter-18

7.7K 246 63
By white_lilly16

Amith's Pov:

I woke up with pounding headache as sun rays touched my face.

"Argh..this headache"I shook my head and caught it in my hand. I didn't sleep well last night as my thoughts are continuously revolving around her .

"Am I doing wrong?"I questioned myself but there is no answer from inner me.

"Again I am thinking of her..stop it Amith!"I sighed and left to the washroom.

After a good bath I dressed in my deep brown suit.
"Perfect"I exclaimed as checked myself in the mirror and made my way to my cabin.

I found my office almost empty  as it is off today. I went to my cabin and started to work on the new project presentation.

----------------------------------------

My phone rang bringing me back from my own world .

I sighed and took the phone from my table.
"Hello bro"My friend sid said from other side as soon as I attended the call.

"Hi sid,whats up"I said holding my phone with the support of my shoulder and continued my work.

"I have tell you one important thing to you that's why I called you"He said in cheerful tone.

"Yeah sid, I am listening tell me fast"I asked impatiently as I have lot more work left.

"Riana accepted to have dinner date with me"He said to which I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Stop these nonsense sid"I frowned at him.

"Is this the important matter to you..you never change sid"I said and shook my head.

"Chill bro...I can't stay as single like you the whole life bro and became a sage........... ....... ...."He blabbered something but I concentrated on my work.

"Moreover find your love and soulmate soon bro "he said finishing his long advice.

"Thanks for you advice sid but I don't have time for these nonsense"I said ending up the call.

"Soulmate??nonsense" I laughed and shook my head.

I felt a sharp pain hit my heart as past flashed in front of me.

"No one can bring back those feelings"I whispered but my heart beat fastened suddenly thinking about her innocent face.

"Stop it Amith"I sighed and placed my hand on my heart to control its uneven beat.

Soon I took my phone and dialed her number but it went off after long ring.

"Is she in some trouble"I panicked and dialled again but the call went off. I tried again and again but no response.

"Why I am feeling for her..who is she to me??"I sighed  throwing my mobile on the table and continued my work.

After few minutes my phone rang making my heart beat raise.
I immediately attended the call and heard her in sweet voice but soon my anger rose.

"How dare you not pick my call.." I  yelled at her.

"Have some manners mister"she frowned at me back. May she didn't recognize me.

"Impressive ! within one night you have got guts to raise your voice against me"I said controlling my laughter.

"Who is this..."she asked with fear evident in her voice. But I had other plan to tease her more.

"Oh come on...Ms.Naina how can you forgot me within one night"I asked sarcastically and smirked .

"Amith...."she said hesitantly  in shocking state

"You remembered me... I know I have effect on you"I replied back controlling my laughter.

"What do you want now"she asked but I don't have any reason to call her.

"I just called you to say good morning so "Good morning" Ms.Naina"I said thinking after sometime in formal tone. But there was silence on other side.

"Good morning ...."I  said in little annoyed gritting my teeth but still there is no response from her .

"I don't like to repeat anything and if you don't answer me then I am sure I am gonna come there" I said as anger rose in  me.

"No...no please don't come here"she stammered with fear and continued "You want me to say good morning right then"Good morning"".she said breathing heavily after few seconds of silence.

"That's fine and If you didn't attend my call then be ready to face the consequences"I warned her ending up the call. But soon smile formed on my face thinking of her.

"Argh I think I gonna get mad"I sighed and caught my head in my hand.

"Stop developing any feelings for her Amith..she is not your type"I scolded my heart to stop these feelings but my heart feel happy and peaceful when she is near me. I shook my head to erase all her thoughts and continued to do my work.

******

It is about 8.10pm when I left my office and drove to the nearby beach restaurant. I parked my car and moved towards the shore to enjoy the scenery of the sea which is gliding its waves enjoying the full moon night. I sat in the stone bench which is placed under the small palm tree.  I used to visit here often when I feel lonely. The view of the sea along with chill breezy wind brought me peace to my mind.

My mind snapped open when my eyes fell on an old couple in late 60's walking holding each other's hand as if there is no end. Their eyes held pure love for each other. Even at this age their love doesn't change.

"I'm missing you.."I whispered looking at the sky as tears started to dwell up in my eyes. A lone tear escaped from my eyes due to the pain and anguish but I withhold my pain to come out further. I sat there in silence and continued gazing the stars.

******
"Shall I call her"I said holding my mobile which displays her number in the call log sitting  in the car.

"May be she slept" I whispered checking the time on my watch which shows 11.30pm.

"Why not give it a try"My mind growled at me back. I sighed and clicked the call button .I waited for her to pick up the call but it went off after the long ring. I panicked and called her again and again but no  response.

Soon restlessness and anger took over me,So I drove my car towards her home.

Standing in front of her house I again dialled her number but still no response.

"How dare she...."I whisper yelled raging in anger.

Folding my sleeves ,I climbed the tree near the compound wall which leads to the other side. I then climbed the pipe and went inside her house.

"Which is her room??"I said confusedly standing in between the two rooms on the first floor.

"Might be this one.."I said and tiptoed towards the room where the doors are locked.

I knocked on the door but there was no sound . I sighed and knocked it again and started dusting off my shirt .

"you..." I  heard her gasping in shock  . I saw her watching me with widen eyes which brought smirk on my face .

"Ahaan my dear...." I  said and leaned on the door threshold.

"what do you want now...please go from here." She said moving outside the room closing the door behind her. I smiled and moved towards her.

"please..please..go from here. If anyone saw you then..."she said

"Then.." I cut off taking slow steps towards her.

"Problem will be for you ..Not for me" I hissed in her ear and smirked while she stood in shock.

"what do you want now.." she said with fear as tears escaped from her eyes.

"Come to terrace" I told her and went  from there as her tears are making me feel weak.

As I reached the terrace,I  took my mobile to divert my mind from thinking of her.

After few minutes I heard her clearing her throat to seek my attention.

I immediately swifted my gaze from mobile towards her.

"How dare you.."I asked holding her arm in stiff tone.

She looked at me with fear and confuse not understanding what I said..

"How dare you didn't pick my call" I said again sensing  her  confused state fuming in anger.

"I ...I ..kept..my phone in silent" she shuttered with fear.

"Now Don't give me such lame reason" I said tightening my grip on her arms as my anger rose.

She doesn't known how I felt when she didn't pick the call.

"Its true.." she said wincing in pain trying to free her from my  grip.

I then averted my  gaze and looked into her eyes. she too gazed at me in mesmerized state. I could feel her eyes finding its way to invade my heart. We forgot the whole world and stood there gazing at each other as if no end.

Suddenly she averted her gaze to other side to avoid intimacy and moved aside as soon as I left her hand free.

"If you again fail to pick my phone..then you have face serious consequence" I stiffened and told her but my heart was beating fast which refused to come to present state.

"Do you understand" I  said stiffening again to which she nodded lowering her head.

"Speak up dammit..Say yes or no" I said gritting my teeth.

"Yes..Yes" she said breathing heavily looking at me with fear.

This look on her face makes me feel bad. I have to change her mood.

"Oh..I forgot to tell for what I came here" I said her excitingly rubbing my forehead.

She averted her gaze towards me waiting to know the reason for my visit. But I took slow steps towards her , while she feared and moved back.

I smirked and leaned forward towards me. Her breathing got heavy as I leaned more towards her.

"Good Night" I  hissed in her ear and moved backward waiting for her reply. I smirked at her enjoying her shock state.

"Goo...Good...Night" she said hesitantly breathing heavily.

"That's good" I said raising  my eyebrows and sighed.

"Okay then I am leaving.." I said turning to go from there.

"But how" I heard her in lower voice gazing towards me. It shocked me to hear her saying this.

"she care for me"a small smile appeared on my lips as my heart felt happy.

"You care for..me" I asked turning towards her. But she looked down trying to gather words.

I moved close towards her waiting for her reply but she stood there rooted as if not fearing for me anymore. A small smile crept on my face seeing her boldness.

"woh..woh..If anyone saw you then it will be a problem for me." She stammered lowering her head avoiding my gaze. She always stammer when she is nervous.

"So..." I asked looking at her confusedly.

"you can go by main door "she said offering me to help.

"okay.." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Follow me" she said moving down the stairs and leading towards the gate.

After ensuring that everyone are  asleep she tiptoed and lead me to the hall. Then passing the main door, we moved towards the gate.

"you can go now" she said gesturing me to go opening the gate.

"Bye.." I said and kissed on her cheek.

I didn't know why I did that but I my heart said to kiss her.

But she stood there rooted with widened eyes sensing what had just happened. I smiled at her and left from there droving my car.

As I reached my penthouse,I laid on my bed thinking of her.
Her face..
Her smile..
Her innocence..
Her love for her family..
Her nervousness when I am around her..

All these and lot more about her was making me smile which was not leaving my face.

"Her cuteness and innocence kills me"I smiled and placed my hand on my heart which is pacing so fast. And I love this feeling she gave me.

"But she will not love a beast like me...she is like a innocent and delicate flower like her"I sighed in agony .

"I have to get off her thoughts from my mind.."My mind warned and drifted to sleep as my thoughts revolve around her.

*******

Weeks passed I used to call her daily 3 times. Maybe I had became more caring towards her. But the other reason is to hear her voice.

I didn't know why but I heart feels to make sure everything around her is fine.

"Sir ,ma ji is calling you to come down for breakfast"my servant veera informed me.

"Okay veera , tell them that I will be there within 10 minutes"I said looking into the mirror as I wore my blazer.

After getting dressed up ,I marched downstairs. I noticed my dad stiffening as I sat on the chair. I also guessed something fishy around me.

My dad cleared his throat to seek my attention but I continued having my breakfast without minding him.

" I have an important matter to tell you" he said as he passed a paper towards me.

"I have made a decision to give away my all the properties to Tropicals club." He said while I looked at him shocked.

"What for club..they use it for their private welfare and for developing their own organization. "

"What! How can you even think of this. You would have known how much I have worked hard to build this empire"I shouted in rage.

"But these all my property..I can do whatever I want.."He said stressing the last sentence.

" Yeah you can do whatever you want..but this is utter bullshit".I shouted in top of my lungs.

"It may sound nonsense.. But I don't have any other choice" he said calmly making me confused.

"What you are saying..I cant understand" I asked confusedly.

"You didn't let me complete fully what I am saying" he said and paused while I looked at him eagerly waiting for him to tell.

"The property will be handed over to the club unless if you didn't get married within a month" he said and sighed.

I looked at him confused trying to process what he said.

"What ! But I am not interested in marriage and moreover how can I get married within a month" I said calming myself.

"That's not my problem.. If You are ready then my business partner and my close friend Mr.Raichand Gupta is willing to give his daughter in hand" he said giving me another shock.

"He did this on purpose" I sighed

"No I not going to get married" I said clearly to make him understand.

"Then be ready to loose all the property" he said and left while I sat there frustrated not knowing what to do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.4K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
4.8M 47.4K 10
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
399K 21.5K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
2.4M 93K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...