"愛" ➳ Servamp Oneshots (On Ed...

By eriel_jess

-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawles... More

Request Page (*^▽^)/
➳ Kuro x Reader
➳ Tsubaki x Reader [Lemon]
➳ Child!Licht x Child!Reader
➳ Misono x Reader
➳ Onii-san! Mahiru x Reader [Lemon]
Thanks for 300 reads !
➳ Kuro x Suicidal! Reader
➳ Lily x Subclass!Reader
➳ Misono x Reader x Tetsu [Lemon]
Eyy Guys!
➳ Kuro x Reader [Lime]
➳ Licht x Suicidal! Reader
Cover changed!
[Note] Shoutout to My Friend!
➳ Tsubaki x Reader x Lawless
➳ Licht x Reader [Lemon]
➳ Jeje x Reader x Mikuni
➳ Mikuni x Reader
New Book!
________
Hello UwU
Not an Update, But I guess you get the point

➳Yandere!Lawless x Reader [Lemon]

8.7K 134 157
By eriel_jess

[Requested]

Being an eve for the servamp of greed has its own challenge. You couldn't do anything freely without those pair of eyes watching you from the distance. You had to beg him everytime you meet your friends. And somehow it didn't make you feel safe, it was the opposite of safe.

"(y/n)! It think (crush/n) wants to speak with you!" (B/f/n) said.

Your stomach was full of butterflies although you were also nervous at the same time.

"Is there any problem? Why did he want to see me? Omg omg!" You were yelling inside your head, smiling to yourself.

You stood up from your chair and went out from your class. There stood the guy you liked. Girls were oogling at him. And it was easy to show that he is kinda popular. He had girls to gasp and call his name.

"(Y/n), Actually...." said (c/n) while averting his gaze and guilt painted on his face. You felt nervous, because you saw his face painted red.

"Is this a confession, He's blushing and embarassed!" You thought.

"Sorry, but actually stop being friends with me, you're annoying, I don't like you, no. I really dislike your nature, from now on don't talk to me anymore."

You felt your heart dropped to the ground. Your knees felt like it was broken. Alas,you fell to your knees. Your eyes started to water while watching his figure going to the distance.

Some girls followed him, but some chose to stay. You earned pityful,taunting gazes from the girls that chose to stay. "Tch tch tch" "She knows well that she doesn't suit him."

"(Y/n)!!" Your best friend came, pulling your shoulder up to make you stand. The girls were leaving after your best friend came.

Then ,the bell rang, your best friend took you to the nearest bathroom.

It was afternoon when the bell dismissed the students. You walked home with red eyes, people were snickering behind your back because of the issue your crush just created. You covered your ears and walked faster outside the school.

You finally got home when your eyes starts to water. You quickly opened the door and directly ran to your bedroom. "Welcome home (y/n) darling." He smiled at you, but it changed after seeing you crying. What he knew was somebody must've hurt his precious (y/n).

Lawless's POV
Somebody must've hurt her, I won't let anyone touch her ever again. Friends? She's being fooled by the world. Trust?

I snickered at the thought.

Well, somebody's going to get rekt tonight.

I decided to go up to her room, turns out that (y/n) is asleep near her diary. She is so cute, I put up the diary and sniff her book, it really smells like her.

Then, I started reading the last entry that she had just written.

"(Unluckiest date),year XXXX
Dear diary,
(C/n) just rejected me. All these years I tried to win his heart,crumbled in front of my eyes. I am probably going to kill myself,fml. Turns out that he has a girlfriend, where do I know? He just updated the status in His FACEBOOK. Without considering my feelings. I felt I'm gonna die
(Y/n)"

Oh, so who is this (c/n)? Making my muse cry. I brushed (y/n)'s hair gently, then wipe the residue tears away from her eyes.

"Probably, it is better for him to die."

I turned on her phone to reveal his recent Facebook post. He was at XX restaurant with his dear loved once. I turned to her bed there's a mini box said "Happy birthday, (c/n) :3"

"It is his birthday. Well, Happy Bithday to you, It's no longer 1 year closer to death, it's your time to die already, kid."

Y/n's POV

I woke up after a long nap, I immediately checked my phone. I looked out at the messages. There's one message from (c/n). I swiftly read the message.

"I'm sorry, please come to XX park. I want to talk to you."

Your eyes sparkled in joy, You get ready. And, you rushed out without even bother to ask Lawless for permission.

Your face turned into a frown when you saw Lawless holding the hair of your loved one.

"LAWLESS!!!" You screamed. You couldn't hold your tears anymore. You just screamed the air inside your lungs. Lawless grinned
"Now, no one can hurt you anymore, (y/n)"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? LAWLESS?!! I HATE YOU"

You screamed as you left Lawless in spot with the dead duo. But before you turn your back, he held your hand and pulls you into a kiss.

"Nghh" You tried to pull away from the kiss. But,he held you close to his chest . Then, he sled down his tounge to your mouth. You couldn't resist him. He was forcing his way too much his tongue aggresively explored your wet cavern. No spot left unexplored.

After the makeout session,he trails his tounge to your neck, licking your sensitive spot to tease you. You moan, it tickled you. He wore a satisfied smile, while gently biting your neck.

You were so confused and shocked. That you were then in the public toilet in the park. You were pushed into a stall as he slowly remove your garment.

He opened your clothes along with your bra to the floor. You quickly closed your breast because of embarrassment. Your face showing fifty shades of red. He only smiled devilishly as he slowly removed your hand.

"Don't be shy my love, Because, we are one, and destined to be one."

Then, he groped your breast, and teasing the other one with his tounge.

"A-ah!Lawless!" You moaned.
"That's it (y/n),keep saying my name..." After he was done playing with the other one, he ordered you to sit at the toilet seat
Then,he opened your pants and your underwear. He spread your legs open out wide.

"Hmm, such naughty girl you are, (y/n)" pulling the part of the underwear that shows your womanhood aside. He licked your libido down there. Then, he casted his fingers inside you.

"Mmh,A-ah,Lawless!" You moaned. It tickles down there, you almost hit your climax and he stopped.

"I can't let you have all the fun" he pouted, he zipped down his pants showing his fully erected member. It was so big that you couldn't think it would fit in your hole.

"Lick." He ordered. You hold his erected member and licked its tip and shove it down inside your throat. "Fuck, You are so pro at this, girl."

He removed your underwear, after you stopped,and roughly shoved it inside you.

"AAAAAAAAAH." You screamed and grunt as it ripped your hymen apart.

"As expected from a virgin~"

He continued adjusted himself. You twitched when he found your G-Spot. His pace was rough and fast. Each thrust became faster the louder you moan . You almost reached your climax, but then again. He stopped.

"Lawless..."

"Beg" he said,teasing you, keeping his pace slow, and it felt so good.

"I want your dick inside me,Lawless!" You whimpered, because of embarrassment and it tickles too much. Being the tease king he was, "But you haven't beg loud enough." He won this time. You repeated the same sentence but louder.

He continued to thrust into you, "Lawless,I want to cum!"
"Me too.."
Then,you let out a loud moan as your liquid,blood,and his semen dripped out of you. Your tears slid down from your face of the heavenly pleasure.

"Congratulations on losing your virginity and being mine, (y/n)." Lawless smiled seductively. He circled your womb as you closed your eyes.

"You will bear my child,right here~"

You blushed as he kissed your lips once again.

Aaaaaa... I was so embarrassed writing this...
Anyways, enjoy this lemon @PaulinaHikari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 854 38
*Warning: Lemon (sex)* When your parents are getting a divorce, you and your brother are sent to the other side of the world to live with your uncle...
7.1K 220 20
(My friend will continue this story for me) The eves have encountered a new enemy but this new threat is beyond their power especially if it can beat...
27.9K 737 7
Because of circumstances, this book won't be continued unfortunately. Feel free to check out my other stuff! Thank you for understanding!
297K 8.8K 44
//requests; closed// ‼️‼️‼️ a collection of (shitty) servamp x reader one-shots brought to you by yours truly ^-^ ‼️‼️‼️ i write: fluff, angst, songf...