The Broken Werewolves: The Hu...

By OralKel

A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has be... More

Author's Note
Synopsis
Chapter 1 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 2 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 3 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 4 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 5 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 6 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 7 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 8 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 9 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 10 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 11 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 12 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 13 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 14 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 15 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 16 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 17 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 18 - Nigel / Marcus
Chapter 19 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Author's Note
Chapter 20 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 21 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 23 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 24 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 25 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 26 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 27 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 28 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 29 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 30 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 31 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 32 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 33 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 34 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 35 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 36 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 37 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 38 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 39 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 40 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 41 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 42 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 43 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Epilogue

Chapter 22 - Marcus Pierce

9.6K 433 74
By OralKel

Chapter 22
Marcus Pierce

"Whose clothes are you wearing?" my mate asks me as he stands up from sitting on the couch, his eyes raking from my face down to my feet. His voice is latched with suspicious and... jealousy that it's enough to make my wolf really happy. I resist the urge to grin like a maniac.

Nigel's hair is still wet, and a towel is placed on his shoulder. And the fact that he's only wearing a grey sweatpants is enough to make me crazy. I just want to run my tongue out across his body and taste him. There will be a time that will happen, but for now, I'll just pleasure myself by looking into his angelic face and his beautiful physique.

"Hey mister, you're not answering my question. And where have you been?" He raises his eyebrow at me as he snaps his finger, dragging me out of my reverie.

I walk towards him and that makes him step back until he falls back on the couch. I lean down and watch his eyes. I could get lost in it. His eyes are the most beautiful pair I've ever seen. I know I've said that a million times, both vocally and mentally, but I just can't get enough of it. It's like I'm looking into a million of dreams, into a million of possibilities, into the galaxy. My heart swells with happiness as I look into his eyes. I can't believe this man is my mate. I can't wait to spend my life with him forever. I can imagine the life we'll have – we will have a lot of pups, and we will raise them together. We could have a lot of dozen of girls and boys. I could think of what their names are going to be. Nigel would scold them for having such a high energy and I'd stick with my kids while I tell them that their papa is just a monster in disguise. And then Nigel would smack the back of my head, making our pups laugh. Then every year, every anniversary, we'd get married just to celebrate the love we're sharing.

"... um, Marcus?"

Leaning down, I cup his face while I plant a kiss on his forehead. My mate blushes and lets his bangs fall, which covers his eyes. I hate that. I love to see his eyes. His eyes that always remind me of our future would look like. Combing his hair backwards, his eyes hold mine and I rest my forehead against his. His minty breath fans my face, and I love the smell of his mouth. And his kissable lips that just beg to be kissed. Oh God, those lips are so perfect.

"I just spoke with a friend," I tell him as I give him a smile, tweaking his nose, which makes him scrunch his nose up in a cute manner. I laugh softly, finding him so adorable. My adorable mate. "And this clothes, it belongs to him."

"Him, huh?"

I let out a chuckle. As much as I enjoy seeing him be jealous, I don't want him to feel like every man is a threat to him. I don't want him to feel like any man could steal me away from him. And I don't want him to think that he's not enough for me. Because he is. He's all I need for my life. Heck, I can't even wait to introduce him to all the werewolves and people as my mate. And if you haven't noticed, I'm a stick-to-one kind of guy.

"Don't be jealous," I say.

"No, I'm not. Why would I be jealous?"

"Because you're mine and I'm yours?" I tell him, which catches him off guard. I like that. His eyes are wide, letting me have a clear view of his beautiful eyes. His lips are slightly parted and I just want to lean down and capture his lips, to feel it burning against mine. Moving slowly. "You all have every right to be jealous. If I'm not sending a clear message, I could just say it to you every single day: I'm all yours, Nigel Quintin Ulysses."

Grabbing his hand, I place a kiss at the back of it as I watch his eyes and smile at him. Just when I thought his eyes couldn't get any wider. His blush deepens. He wants to avert his eyes away from mine, but I see the struggle.

"If I ask you to run away with me, are you going to join me?" I ask him.

And I'm surprised. "Yes,"

He's so sure. He doesn't hesitate to give out the answer. He didn't even think about it for a second yet he already said yes that he'd run away with me. My heart somersaults as I exclaim. I really wonder why he has become my mate. I'm pretty there are a lot of good-looking guys out there, a much better one than me. Better than I am. Yet he's been given to me for some unknown reason. A reason that I will later find.

"Has someone already told you that you're cute and adorable?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he chuckles. "A lot of girls have informed me about that. Mostly Julia." The mention of his ex-girlfriend makes the smile on my face drop. He seems to realize what he just said because he cups my face and tells me "But I'd like to hear it from you more."

"You're cute and adorable,"

Now is my turn to blush. Believe me, in my single years, I never said that to anyone. Back in the days when I had yet to meet my mate, my eyes were on girls who had big boobs and butts, but simplicity was what my eyes really captured. To the girls I had met, I never said they were cute and adorable. I only said they looked fine. Or good.

Yes, Cloud and Perry set me up on dates with a few women younger than me or older than me in hopes of me finding my right mate. That was when I was 14 years old. Cloud kept on setting me up on dates with younger women while Perry set me up on dates with older women than me. And yes, you guessed the right thing, Perry had a thing for older women. And look us all three, we all have something in common – our mates are all males. I swear these mates of ours turned us gay and so into them. I don't mind though. It's the best thing ever. To be so in love. Now I know what having a mate feels like.

No matter how many times Perry and Cloud explained that to me when they met their mates, I just couldn't understand them. It's like they were speaking an alien language that I could never understand. They were like speaking a different language yet they knew and understood each other. I wanted that as well and I told myself that time would come soon. And now, here it is, and I finally understand what they meant at that time.

"I have a lot of things to tell you, Nigel," I say to him, opening bit by bit. If I'm going to unravel my secrets and for him to become my mate, I should begin right here, by opening up to him. "And you'll discover them sooner or later. I have a lot of secrets. Things I know that you're not prepared to know right now. But there are things that I know you would like to know about me – I have two best friends, we... were childhood best friends. Their names are Cloud and Perry. They were... they were once straight, and but they met the guys who changed their lives. And they are already living happily."

I go on to tell him a lot of things about Cloud, Perry, Dave, and Kieran. I tell him about the place I live in. What it looks like, and how we run things there. I leave the part about us being werewolves, but I give hints about the special night when werewolves are stronger. I refer to it as the Full Moon, where people celebrate the history, a new generation, and the future we will have.

Nigel says that he'd like to be part of that, and I tell him that he will be someday.

Then we spend our days cuddling to each other, telling things about us that we really like. What's our favorite food, brand of clothes, music to listen to, favorite artists, things like that. We have already established that we really like Most Popular Girls in School because that series is so funny. He told me how he discovered that, too. Then he falls asleep in my arms while I watch him snore. He's so cute even when he's sleeping. How could someone look so fucking perfect even when sleeping?

I lean down and plant a kiss on his lips and he smiles. I wonder if he's still awake. But he just continues to snore, which makes me chuckle. Yeah, he's my cute and adorable mate.

******

A/N: Yay! A new update. Hey, if you're wondering why I haven't been on Wattpad for a couple of months, I have a message for you all and that can be found on my profile. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm okay.

And also, I just wanted to tell you... I watched Yuri on Ice and how come someone didn't tell me about that????? I'm so in love with the show! How come they are not releasing another season like the others???

Let me know what you think by commenting below! If you want to message me, you can send a message here via Wattpad (I recommend don't, though - I seriously don't open my Wattpad inbox because most of the messages I have received are a spam) but if you want me to respond faster, then you can send me a message on my Facebook account and other social accounts, which can be found on my bio!

That's all, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 42.3K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
2.1M 77.4K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
482K 17.7K 54
Theo is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Kit. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Kit his ma...
8M 353K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...