Special S

Oleh ReeeeeBeeeee

The Nirvana estate houses the best of the best. they scout talent from all over the globe! however there are... Lebih Banyak

Hey!
Prologue
Scenario 1
Scenario 2
Scenario 3
Scenario 4
Scenario 6
Scenario 7
Scenario 8
Scenario 9
Scenario 10
Scenario 11
Scenario 12
Scenario 13
Scenario 14
Scenario 15
Scenario 16
Scenario 17
Scenario 18
Scenario 19
Scenario 20
Scenario 21
Scenario 22
Scenario 23
Scenario 24
Scenario 25
Scenario 26
Scenario 27
Scenario 28
Scenario 29
Scenario 30
Scenario 31
Scenario 32
Scenario 33
Scenario 34
Scenario 35
Scenario 36
Scenario 37
Scenario 38
Scenario 39
Scenario 40
Scenario 41
Scenario 42
Scenario 43
Scenario 44
Scenario 45
Scenario 46
Scenario 47
Scenario 48
Scenario 49
Scenario 50
Scenario 51
Scenario 52
Scenario 53
Scenario 54
Scenario 55
Scenario 56
Scenario 57
Scenario 58
Scenario 59
Scenario 60
Scenario 61
Scenario 62
Scenario 63
Scenario 64
Scenario 65
Scenario 66
Scenario 67
Scenario 68
Scenario 69
Scenario 70
THE END!
Character Summary

Scenario 5

91 3 3
Oleh ReeeeeBeeeee

Old man Gu secretly takes delight in the members shocked expressions. This will teach them not to be complacent.

He clears his throat to introduce the new members. "This here is Mark."

A muscled guy steps forward. His brown hair was shaggy, and he wore a bit of a stubble. Although he wasn't ugly, compared to the rest of the members he was somewhat lacking. His wild grin was directed straight at Jilal. "I'm Mark and I'm into locomotives. But my strength lays in martial arts. So please.... be wary of me." His provoking words rubbed many of the members the wrong way.

In particular Phoebe, Jilal and Sylvain.

"My, what a glib tongue you have there" comments Jared.

Old man Gu quickly changes the subject as to avoid the fight. "Next we have the famous French chef Eclaire."

Eren's eyes slightly widen as he pays the chef special attention. This doesn't go unnoticed by Aleasha.

Aleasha glares at the haughty French lady. "A pleasure to meet you all. Perhaps with me around we'll finally be seeing some real food, hmm." Her blonde hair was as straight as a ruler, reaching her waist, and she had this sexy mole right below her right eye, giving her petite but tall body more allure.

Aleasha angrily gnashes her teeth in frustration as the girl smiles arrogantly in her direction.

Old man Gu coughs to clear some of the tension. "Our next member is the lovely pianists who has won competitions globally, Veronica."

The girl steps forward. She was pretty but didn't seem to be all there. Perhaps she's a ditz? Her Brown hair was plaited making her seem elegant as she bows politely. "A pleasure." Her voice was pleasing to hear.

Thankfully this member seemed bearable.

Old man Gu also comments, "she's half blind so do treat her with extra care."

Everyone immediately stares at Vetonica's lazy eye.

No wonder.

Old Man Gu continues the introductions. "Next please welcome the pop singer Erika."

A cute girl happily comes forward. Her brown hair was curled beautifully as she smiled brightly. However her attire was very revealing giving her a flirty vibe. Her eyes narrow at Jared as she grins. "It's especially a pleasure to meet you Jared." She winks at him making everyone feel awkward.

Old Man Gu sighs. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea. "Next we have the world famous artists. She's recently won an award for her work, do congratulate her."

A short petite girl steps forwards. Her short hair was dyed red, and her green eyes were blazing. She seemed uninterested as she introduced herself. "Yo, the name's Jane. K." She chews her chewing gum obnoxiously loud.

Finally old man Gu reached the last, but most troubling recruit. "This here is a lady with skill. She's like an escapee, and can get into any room at any time. So please do keep an eye on her." He especially looked at Fang.

Fang nods in response showing he got the message.

The girl wearing her pink hoodie glances at everyone. "I'm Ruby. Pleasure." Her brown eyes glint with mischief.

All six take their spots on the remaining empty seats at the table.

Finally the Nirvana estate is full.

All members have been found.

Old Man Gu wipes the sweat off his forehead as he was pleased nothing drastic has occurred.

"Everyone clean up what you touched and retire to your rooms for the day. You are all dismissed."

Old man Gu was smart.

Instead of dealing with the ticking time bombs himself, he's allowing the other members to.

What a sneaky old Fox!

Fang races to his room with Jilal in tow. No one knew what business they have and no one wanted to know.

Okay fine.

So some were curious, but no one was going to say anything.

Aleasha wanted to guard Eren, but was taken by Sylvain to the bathroom for treatment of her face. Not without the new guy saying hi.

"So you're Sylvain? The boss of the house or what?" He crosses his sculptured arms across his chest, showing off his pecks.

Sylvain although works out is more lean than Mark. However where Mark likes to run his mouth off, Sylvain prefers his fists. And now wasn't exactly the best time for a confrontation.

Aleasha noticed the rising tensions and knew it wasn't a good time to be difficult.

Sylvain was already frustrated and didn't need another dog to be barking at him. "Get lost." He warns. His ice blue eyes seems to be emitting a dangerous glow as they bore into Mark's skull.

Aleasha knew she had to do something or else a fight will break out.

Mark smirks. His green eyes crinkle with glee, as his shaggy brown hair seemed to sway almost mockingly. "Awww is the big bad wolf scared? Is he just a pup?" Before Sylvain even got a chance to land a hit on Mark, Mark was already wailing in pain on the floor.

The culprit was the proud Phoebe. She glances at Aleasha's face before sighing. "Go help Aleasha out. I'll take care and educate the newbie." She cracks her knuckles in an intimidating way.

Sylvain doesn't say anything and so Aleasha gently tugs him out of the hallway.

Mark who was clutching his knee in pain, glares at the proud Phoebe. Her ebony coloured hair was tied into two buns, and her caramel skin was glistening like chocolate. Mark scoffs. "Cheap shot."

Phoebe laughs dryly. "Oh, you don't know cheap yet." Her brown eyes narrow slyly as she plants her foot into his gut.

He groans out in pain. She gleefully tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear as she watched him whither on the ground like a worm. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet."

She grips his hand as if shaking it in greeting. "I'm Phoebe." She suddenly twists his arm almost snapping it in the process. It wraps around his own neck, in which she positions herself so that she was sitting on the back of his legs, with his head being pulled back. All of the veins on his neck was bursting with adrenaline. He was totally helpless. "I'm the four year champion of mixed martial arts. How do you do." She grins evily.

Although Mark couldn't see it, he still shivers. And he thought his achievements were great. His five year streak at the junior league was nothing compared to her global title.

Now he knows why no one messes with Phoebe.

~~~~~~~

"Hold still." Sylvain commands.

Aleasha listens and becomes as still as a statue. He applies ointment to the cuts on her face making her wince with pain.

"Bear it."He says softly greatly shocking Aleasha.

Was his tone gentle for just a moment!?

No...

No it must be her imagination.

Finally he was done. "See, it's not that bad."He tries to comfort but realises he misspoke.

Aleasha smiles tightly. "Eren is in trouble. That newbie might snatch him from me!"

Sylvain sighs. He gives up and leans against the tiled wall. "Calm down. It's only one night. You can get him tomorrow. It's not like she can do much during this time."

Aleasha pouts. "I hope so."

~~~~~~~

Jared glances at the annoying girls surrounding him and Eren.

Now nowhere is safe.

Great!

He sighs and looks down at the pop star currently hugging his arm tightly. Her brown curls perfectly frames her face, and her blue eyes fluttered flirtatiously at him.

He glances at Eren who was giving the blonde chef all of his attention. It seemed he had many questions to ask about his current role as a chef. He then glances back at the lagger behind.

The half blind pianist, Veronica. She wore her hair in plaits, and she seemed a little lost. She obviously didn't know where she was going.

Jared suddenly smiles as he spots the Russian twins. "Perfect timing." He roughly pushes the Erika girl off of him and watches as she plummets to the ground. He then gently taps Veronica forward and introduces the twins hurriedly. "These guys are Maria and Mauve. They're the student council president of Special S and so it'll be their honour to show you to your rooms." He smiles quickly and makes a clean escape.

He doesn't care about Eren. Let him suffer!

~~~~~

Meanwhile some of the shy members still haven't left the dinning hall.

It was Adrian and Bell.

Adrian is a Portuguese boy who is in love with designing. Because of this he hardly speaks to anyone.

Bell on the other hand suffers from a crippling shyness. She feels more at peace with plants than people. She's younger than the members anyways at 14, and her bangs was overgrown, hindering her eyesight. Her black hair however was silky and long, and her black eyes were gentle.

She panics as she realises two of the newbies were left on the table.

The lock picking, pink hoodie wearing Ruby and the artist, Jane. Ruby glances at the remaining people. "So..." Her voice was nasally but it was obvious she was young. "What do people do for fun around here?"

Adrian smiles feeling fatigued. "Sleep. Go to the twins if you want a run down on the rules."

"Oh damn there's rules!!" The red haired artist angrily chews her chewing gum.

Bell felt threatened. She's an original member of Nirvana but these newbies were treating her like air. She quickly calms herself and tries to speak up. Her delicate voice was as light as a bell. "Ummm.... it's-it's not that bad."

Jane snorts. "Oh? And what exactly is it that you do shortie?"

Bell shrinks back feeling frightened. Plants are much easier to deal with by far!

Adrian sighs. He pushes up his glasses which were hiding a pair of odd coloured eyes, one brown and the other green. "Please stop frightening her. It's a miracle we got her to talk in the first place. So don't ruin our progress. And if you really must know who she is, she's the child genius. She's created all of that waste recycling plans, and pollution stopping machinery in the country. She's basically employed by the government. So I'd be quiet if I were you." He grins.

He then pats Bell on the head in a soothing manner. "Don't worry about them Bell. Good night." He grabs his sketch book and saunters off to bed.

Bell swallows nervously, fidgeting with her fingers.

She wants to run away too!

"Uh-" She was interrupted by Ruby.

"So.... this is boring." Her voice was dull. "Doesn't a kid called Fang live here? Which room is he in. I heard he holds all of the records at school for hacking and computing. Is that true?" Her dull brown eyes scared Bell as she rapidly nods.

"I don't know anything bye!!" She quickly runs away, trying to find her room.

"Hahah she's so funny!" Jane grins. "I'm gonna chase her. See ya!" Her green eyes sparkle with glee.

Jane leaves the pink hoodie wearing girl alone to ponder.

Things are gonna change around here.

And the first thing will be those records.

HaHa are you guys lost?

Don't worry okay, even I have to re-read my descriptions for them to jog my memory. But it'll only get easier with time.

Do you like the newbies and new threats?

Do you think they've rattled everyone up?

Well let's enjoy their antics.

I wonder what will happen next.

P.P.S my favourite character is Fang.

Who's yours?

Or maybe you have someone you hate?

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoy~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

416 83 14
After the murder of a classmate, speech-impaired Zhen Jie's one of the first suspects since she was the "last to see the deceased alive". Since the...
1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
3.6K 47 26
Yeosang moving into a new town, which means new people and a college (College AU) What happens when he bumps into somebody and that somebody helps hi...
175K 6.8K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...