Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

25

388 24 36
By -jiung

"Are you sure we're jumping from here?" Jangjun looked down the tall platform, under it is the sea.

"Yes!" Jisung replied, "along with other trainers we agreed that all of us should get into the water at least once, so we have to do this."

"Looks so fun!" Chaejung exclaimed.

"It's just you." Ryu laughed, looking nervous because of the activity.

"I'll demonstrate, alright? Watch." Jisung said as he walked to the edge.

"I'm scared already." Bomin said and everyone laughed.

Jisung took off his shoes and went back a few steps, then he ran and jumped off the edge.

"Woah!!!" Everyone was amazed.

"Demonstration done. Who's first?" Jeongin asked with a smile on his face.

"I'll go first." Sungyoon said, everyone cheered.

"S-Sungyoon..." Jaein seemed a bit hesitant.

"I'll wait for you down there, alright?" He smiled and she nodded.

Sungyoon ran and jumped off as well.

"I'll go next-" Chaejung said but got cut off as Jangjun clings onto her arm.

"NOOOO CHAEJUNG!!!!" Jangjun cried.

"What's wrong with you?! It's safe!" Chaejung exclaimed.

"You two jump together." Youngtaek suggested and everyone started cheering loudly.

"That's okay, go ahead." Rico explained with a smile.

"Yay!" Jangjun jumped while Chaejung facepalmed.

"Chaejung be safe!" Arim fake cried while laughing.

"If Jangjun hurts you I'll help you kill him!" Ryu also said jokingly.

"Chaejung don't listen to them! I can make you trust me!" Jangjun exclaimed.

"But didn't you make her fall to the floor with you yesterday?" Jeongin questioned and everyone burst out laughing.

"Exactly." Mijin shook her head.

"I jump, you jump." Chaejung said to Jangjun with a poker face.

Jangjun looked happy because he originally wasn't scared at all already. "Okay!"

Chaejung jumped, Jangjun followed almost immediately. After that it's Ryu and Jaeseok.

The couple stood at the edge. "Should I hug you while we jump?" Jaeseok asked playfully.

"Oh, you want to drown me." Ryu replied with a poker face.

"Smart." Jaeseok winked.

"I will ditch you for Kang Daniel." Ryu joked.

"Don't you dare!" He exclaimed, trying not to show that he felt triggered by the name.

Ryu slightly mentioned about the boy having a nice body last night after the game against team wanna one. The girl knew she could tease her boyfriend when jealousy could be seen on his face at that time.

"You jump, I jump." Ryu ignored him.

"You're the opposite of Chaejung." Jaeseok facepalmed.

"Bye-zies." Ryu pushed him off the edge.

"AHHHHH!!!!!"

Ryu finally laughed a bit and jumped as well.

"Minah you're next." Seungmin said.

"No you're next." Minah fought back.

"You first!" He exclaimed.

"You go!"

"No you!!!"

"Guys chill." Donghyun sighed, before picking up Minah, throwing her over his back, and jumped down.

"YAH KIM DONGHYUN!!!" Minah screamed. Arim and Bomin laughed crazily as they watched.

"It's my first time seeing Donghyun hyung being so manly and brave." Bomin said.

"He surely acts different around Minah." Arim nodded in agreement.

Next, Daeyeol and Mijin jumped. Nothing much happened. It's just that Mijin pushed Daeyeol off. Then Youngtaek jumped while screaming "Golden Child Figjtasdfghjkl". Seungmin jumped as well while laughing at Youngtaek.

Jeongin turned to the remaining people. "Who's next?"

"Bong Jaehyun, you're next!" Jibeom exclaimed, startling the boy.

"No, you first!" Jaehyun replied.

"Too late!" Jibeom grabbed Jaehyun by the shoulders and pushed him off easily because he's weak.

"YAH! KIM JIBEOM!!!"

"Jibeom, you still had to jump." Rico laughed.

"Jump with me." Jibeom answered. Shock could be seen on the girl's face as she widened her eyes.

"Oooh!!!" Arim and Bomin cheered.

Rico's flustered expression turned back to normal almost immediately. "Nice choice, now stand at the edge." She grinned.

Jibeom did what he's told to, while Rico went back for a distance.

"Holy crap, is she going to-" Joochan widened his eyes.

But before he could complete his sentence, Rico ran to Jibeom in a really quick speed, and hugged him as she pushed him off the edge. They fell to the water together.

"Oh my god that's so cute!" Arim squealed.

"I can do that to you." Bomin winked.

"If only you could actually jump off." Arim answered, laughing. Bomin stayed quiet for a while and Arim noticed.

"Bomin? Are you-"

"L-let me get ready.... Joochan hyung, you go first." Bomin pouted then turned to Joochan.

"Sure. Jaein?" Joochan answered then looked at Jaein.

"But I can't swim..." Jaein mumbled.

"Hold my hand, I'll help you." Joochan smiled and held out his hand.

Jaein nodded and took his hand, the walked to the edge.

"You ready? 3, 2, 1."

They jumped.

Both of them fell into the water as they let go of each other's hand. Jaein struggled to swim as she tried to get back up to the surface.

"Are you okay?" Sungyoon ended up saving her, pulling the girl up from the deep water.

After Jaein finally got her breathing back to normal, she let out a sigh of relief before she realised the situation and the embarrassment finally hit her.

"I thought I was going to die. Thank you for saving my life." She explained how she felt in an honest matter.

"Cute." Sungyoon laughed, making the girl blush. "I'm glad that I saved you."

"Now just hold onto me for a while." Sungyoon said and Jaein nodded.

Her mind went blank as she realised how close she was with Sungyoon as she held onto him by putting her arms around him, not to mention that this Sungyoon right now looks extremely hot and she's about to go crazy.

"Yah! Where's Jaein?" Joochan swam back up to the surface to find Jibeom waiting for him. Jibeom pointed at where Jaein and Sungyoon is.

"Oh..."

"Come on, you guys need to jump." Jeongin turned to Arim and Bomin.

"But I'm scared of heights..." Bomin answered.

"You guys have 2 choices. Jump, or-"

"Get pushed off?" Arim asked.

"Yes." Jeongin replied and she facepalmed.

"I'm not staying here for no reason." He smiled.

"Bomin and I can jump together... right?" Arim carefully questioned, Bomin looked at her.

"Of course."

Arim turned to Bomin as they stood at the edge.

"Bomin ah... I know you're really scared right now. Don't be... I'll be with you." She said shyly. Bomin smiled and hugged her.

"I owe you one, Lee Arim." Bomin whispered. They jumped.

After that, the people in team seventeen jumped, then Jeongin jumped.

"Good that all of you managed to jump. Now we'll proceed to our next activity... canoeing!" Jisung announced and everyone cheered.

After they went to learn the basic skills of canoeing, which Chan is in charge of teaching, they can finally start for real.

"Two people will share a canoe at a time. So get into pairs." Chan said.

"Hey! We can just do it like the trust fall game." Hanmi suggested.

"Ooh, you want to pair up with Seungmin that much?" Rico teased and everyone laughed.

"I'm not going to deny it." Hanmi winked.

"Ooooohhh~" Everyone cheered.

And then everyone paired up like last time.

"So... excluding us instructors there should be 16 canoes... let's separate into teams to play the games." Jeongin said.

"Nooooo Seungmin!!!" Youngtaek fake cried.

"Alright, I'll go with Jeongin and team seventeen. Rico can stay with Jisung and team golden child." Chan said.

And just like that everyone got into the water and the canoes. Every 2 people share a canoe while the 2 instructors have a canoe each.

"First of all everyone let's try to get used to the canoe and all the directions." Jisung said.

"Remember don't crash with other people. Jisung and I will help you guys around when you're stuck." Rico smiled.

Everyone started wandering around, which looked pretty funny. They were all trying their best not to crash into each other.

"Hey, we should prank other people." Jangjun said to Youngtaek.

"Agree." Youngtaek answered, grinning.

"First of all, let's stay away from Jangjun and Youngtaek. They're dangerous." Ryu said to Chaejung.

"Agree." Chaejung nodded.

But before they could do anything else, they got splashed with water in an instant.

"Yah!" The two girls yelled and looked around, to find Arim and Bomin laughing loudly.

"Good job Arim!" Bomin gave her a high five.

"A-are you sure you know what to do now?" Jaein hesitantly asked Joochan.

"Of course!" Joochan answered confidently.

"Really?" Sungyoon and Jaeseok passed by them, Sungyoon splashed some water at Joochan.

"Hyung!!!" Joochan whined.

"Keep going, Sungyoon! As long as the water only hits Joochan!" Jaeseok joked.

"The hyungs are all bullying me!" Joochan complained at Donghyun.

"I don't care!" Donghyun laughed. Minah splashed the water at Jaein and Jaein did the same back to Minah.

"Oooh is this a fight?! We'll join!!" Mijin and Daeyeol saw and quickly went to them and joined the game.

After a while they finally stopped.

"Guys!!! Come over and form a line with all the canoes!" Jisung yelled.

"Line up next to each other!" Rico added.

Everyone heard and quickly came over, forming a line.

"Number yourselves from the left to the right." Jisung said.

They're all confused but did so anyways.

"Good! Now let's play a game..." Rico smiled, rowing her canoe over to Jibeom and Jaehyun's canoe which is on the most left. She got out of her canoe and stood on top of the 2 boys' canoe.

"Holy-" Jibeom widened his eyes.

"Let's rearrange our partners, shall we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 53 26
For Hwayoung graduating meant a lot and she was eager to fulfil her dream. Just like her old childhood friend did two years ago. He became an idol an...
3.2K 158 25
Renee Hong was having a nightmare. She went from being an idol manager of a beloved group to them now being one of the most hated groups of the fifth...
5.1K 287 35
"I really want to kiss you" "Please don't"
67.8K 1.3K 27
A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child โ™ฅ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10.17.18: 10K reads 4.27.19: 15K reads [ d...