Born with the blood of the de...

Od Animelover112523

Harry had lived an awful life so far first his abusive relatives then this huge man comes in and tells him he... Více

Prologue
Full moon and Unexpected
Finding family
Quidditch World Cup
Confrontation
Platform 9 ¾, the Hogwarts express
Durmstrang and beauxbatons
New defence against the dark arts teacher
Journey into the chamber of secrets again
Salazar's hidden library
Tri - wizard tournament champions announced
My father will hear about this and Rita skeeter is one annoying bug
Trial one - dragons
The golden egg - clue figured out
Yule ball dance class
Christmas, Yule Ball and ball dates
Second task - The black lake and recovering the treasure that was took
Trial three- the maze, Graveyard
Summer holidays -back to the dursleys... or not
Attack in little whinging
12 Grimmauld place
Hogwarts 5th year
Warning! Warning! Ugly pink toad alert, I repeat ugly pink toad alert
Pictures that i forgot to include in last chapter
Christmas
Headmistress ugly pink annoying toad
Summer again, the joke shop and wedding
Potions class - liquid luck
Quidditch try-outs
Slughorn's Christmas party
Dumbledore's 'horcrux' hunt
Back to the dursley's house and painful surprise
17th birthday polyjuice potion and more surprises
Free life with the family and Hogwarts 7th year
Not an update
N.E.W.Ts have passed smoothly + Addition(s)
Battle of Hogwarts - dumbles alive?!
The light loses the war
New Minister for magic
big time skip and Hogwarts letters
epilogue part 1 of 2
epilogue part 2 of 2
omake
Omake 2
Omake 3
omake 4
Omake 5

Weaslette clearly doesn't know what personal space is and 6th year begins

18.9K 576 101
Od Animelover112523

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
The rest of the holidays had passed quickly and now Hadrian was on the Hogwarts express and had used the darkness powder to escape from the annoying trio much to his happiness he made a reminder to thank Fred and George again. He frowned as he saw the castle approaching. He sighed and said "this is going to be another long year" Draco who was hugging Hadrian kissed his forehead and said "yes but at least we can get through it together" Hadrian smiled and said "true" before relaxing into his husbands embrace.

Now

As Hadrian who was now disguised as Harry potter the golden boy got off the train he was ambushed by the annoying trio who all were frowning at him and Ron said "where the hell were you mate?" Hadrian glared at Ron and said "first off don't call me mate I am not your mate and second that is none of your business just like I have told you for the last two years Ronald". He said before going to walk ahead. As he was almost at the carriages he spotted Seamus, Dean and Neville climbing into one of the Carriages and made his way towards them. When he was close to them he was dragged in the opposite direction by Ginny to go and sit with them. 

Hadrian was glaring daggers at the girl when he was forced to sit between Ron and Hermione, Ginny looked around the carriage and frowned before saying "aww theirs no more seats available" Hadrian glared at the girl when she said that because the entire other side of the carriage was empty she then walked over and sat down on Hadrian's lap. He shoved her off and said "I am not a seat Ginevra! so please don't treat me as one. Besides, that entire side of the carriage is completely empty" Ginny frowned at Hadrian but sat down, not saying anything about it, while the others on the carriage were completely silent and that was how the rest of the journey was spent in complete and utter silence.

When the carriage came to a stop outside the castle, Hadrian was quick to exit and enter the building unfortunately and much to his chagrin the annoying trio were following close behind him. When he went to sit with Neville, Seamus and Dean again he was shoved passed them by Ron and was forced to sit near the front of the table where Dumbledore could see him and to his utter annoyance the slutty sister of his ex-friend was trying to use him as a chair yet again. Only the people that really knew Hadrian could see the dark look in his eyes that meant that he was close to preforming the cruciatus curse on the girl. Hadrian looked up at the teachers table when his eyes caught Dumbledore watching him he smiled at the man and the old coot smiled back.

Hadrian then continued to look across the staff table before his eyes locked on Severus's and he frowned and made it look like he was glaring at the man to anyone else however those that knew Hadrian knew that they were having a conversation through eye contact. After a few minutes Hadrian looked away from the staff table as Dumbledore stood up and everyone turned their attention to him. The glamoured male looked over at the slytherin Table at his husband who was subtly glaring at the ginger haired girl as were all of the slytherin table for a matter of fact.

"Welcome back 2nd years and above and welcome to Hogwarts first years. Now this year we have two changes in staff. Please welcome professor Horace Slughorn who will be taking over his old position of Potions master, while taking over the Defence against the dark arts position will be Professor Snape" everyone clapped some more enthusiastic than others. After Dumbledore finished his speech about dark forces attempting to enter the castle walls the slytherin table were subtly smirking along with their head of house that hid it behind a glass of pumpkin juice just like Hadrian, Neville, Seamus, Dean and Luna hid theirs behind a goblet of whatever they were drinking.

After the speech was completely finished and the food appeared Hadrian quickly ate and then asked the head boy of the year what the password for their common room was, because this year it was a Gryffindor that was the head boy. After receiving the password, did Hadrian leave the great hall. He quickly went to his common room and found out that they were in the same room as last year, so they didn't need to adjust the room which he was thankful for, Hadrian quickly renewed the spell on the room to stop anyone but Neville, Dean, Seamus and himself from entering, then he walked out of Gryffindor common room and down to the slytherin common room. Upon reaching the portrait he hissed a quick *Open* as the portrait did as instructed and Hadrian lay down on one of the couches.

After about twenty minutes did the portrait open once more, as slytherin students flooded into the common room, no one seemed to noticed Hadrian. When someone walked over to sit on the couch, did everyone finally take notice of the red and gold uniform clad student, "I've already been used as a seat once... almost twice this evening, I really don't want it to happen again thank you." Causing the students to all jumped in surprise. Draco who had noticed Hadrian the moment he walked in the room chuckled and said "had to give them a jump scare, didn't you?" Hadrian smirked "but of course, darling." He replied in the most sarcastic tone he could, as the blond lifted Hadrians' legs and sat down.

The slytherin's that weren't informed of Draco and Hadrian's marriage simply raised an eyebrow at the choice of words. Hadrian who suddenly realised he still had his glamour on, quickly dispelled it and entwined his hand with Draco's, the light of the fire glinting off the wedding rings adorning their fingers. "Do you mind if I kill Weaslette? she clearly doesn't know when to respect you personal space, in fact I don't even think that she knows what the words mean!" Draco scowled.

Hadrian sighed  "As much as I wish that you could, you can't, not yet at least, I really want to see them rot in hell. Anyway, Dumblefuck seems to be getting desperate and I bet more than anything he will be going after my father's Horcruxes. Do you remember those items I had made and payed a little extra to have them appear as a replica of the original, as well as having a lot of dark curses placed on them so that the residual dark magic would be very strong? " Draco nodded as Hadrian continued,  "they are the replacements of the actual items which the old coot will be going after" Draco's eyes widened as he finally understood what Hadrian was trying to say.

Pansy looked at Hadrian and said "Do you even know where they are?" Hadrian smirked  "The first one is the diary which I gave back to dad already, plus the old coot already thinks it's destroyed, which gets rid of that, Nagini is another, so no problems there, then there is grandfather Salazar's locket, which I do believe uncle Regulus has returned to him already so those three are out of the way. That only leaves three as the one that was in me was removed and returned to him, upon my creature inheritance. And yes I already know what the others are and their location, courtesy of father." everyone only staring with disbelief that he'd already thought of this.

The grey haired boy hummed in thought, "Let's see,one of the three item's is in mothers vault, I gave her the fake and told her to give dad the real one, so that it is safe, the third one I carry around with me at all times and the fake is already in place" he said as he lifted a chain from around his neck to show a ring the others except Draco stared in awe at the beautiful piece of jewellery and then Hadrian said "and the final one is in the room of requirement, so I just need to go swap it out with the fake, which I will probably do right now, better now than later."

Hadrian cast a notice-me-not spell on himself as he left the Slytherin common room heading for the RoR. Once he reached the tapestry of barnabas the barmy trying to teach trolls ballet did he think of what he needed, walking backs and forth in front of the opposite wall a few times, after door appeared, he quickly entered the room and followed the trail or dark magic residue to the Horcrux, placing the real one in his pocket and the fake in its place he began to exit the room.

As he was about to turn the corner leading to the door, he took notice of a large dark wooden cabinet, pulling the cover from over the top did the male finally realise what he had discovered after remembering the cabinet his father had mentioned to him over the summer that was in Borgin and Burke's, he frowned as upon further inspection he noticed that it was broken. He racked his brain for spells he had read that would help in mending it, (he has a lot of spare time, and chooses to read). Having finally thought of something, he performed a few spells, before transfiguring a small broken piece of wood into a roll of parchment, writing a quick note, he placed it in the cabinet before saying a spell. When he opened the door the note had disappeared. He then closed the door again and repeated the spell when he opened the door his note was back he picked it up and smirked when he saw a reply on the note.

He had wrote on the note:

My name is Hadrian Alexander Malfoy-Black-Riddle son of the Dark lord, if I am correct does this cabinet pathway lead to Borgin and Burkes?

His reply was
Yes young lord you may use it for travelling to and from the castle should you need to.

Hadrian smirked he wrote on the note which said "I have tried repairing the cabinet on my end, do you mind if I try this again, but with a living creature to ensure that if a person were to use it they would not be killed or come out the other end disfigured?"

He repeated the process and the note said "yes young lord" he quickly cast immobulus on one of the birds in the room and placed it in the cabinet he repeated the process and then smirked darkly when the bird flew out of the cabinet, alive and intact. Hadrian smirked to himself and said, "looks like I just saved Draco a lot of hassle. " he climbed into the cabinet and said the spell. A minute later he knocked on the door and it opened a man was stood in front of him looking confused. He stepped out of the cabinet and released the notice-me-not spell. Hadrian smiled at the man and said "thank you for your assistance sir, I hate to be a bother, but I am in a slight rush, I don't suppose that you have a floo network that I could use, do you?"

The man chuckled amused "no need to be so polite, young lord." he guided Hadrian to his private floo network, who floo'd to Malfoy manor. Hadrian landed in the living area. Bella who was sat in the room reading looked up and saw Hadrian. She then turned back to her book, "Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Hadrian smirked and said "aren't you supposed to be at gringotts? " Bella looked up at her son and  "touché...well isn't it a good thing that I already did that then" she smirked, Hadrian shook his head at his mother's antics, "where is father?"

Not looking up from her book, Bella Replied, "dining room, boring meeting going on that I don't plan on attending, if your father asks where I am, tell him I said "I have better things to do then sit in a room hearing about another raid. Unless it is actually interesting I will remain where I am"" Hadrian chuckled and left the room and headed in the direction of the dining room, where sure enough a meeting was underway. Draco had travelled with Snape from Hogwarts, Who was currently informing Tom about Bumblebee going after his Horcruxes. Hadrian smirked "heh, well he can try." everyone turned in the direction of the door, Where Hadrian was casually leaning against the frame.

The grey haired boy pushed off of the door frame and walked over to his father taking the real horcrux out of his pocket and enlarging it and then removing the ring from around his neck and placing them on the table. He then stepped back and said "all have been replaced by fakes." Tom blinked in apparent shock, "and when exactly did you have time to do all this?" Looking at his father Hadrian replied "not long after you told me about what they were and where they were placed, I had the replicas made and imbued with enough dark magic for it to be mistaken for the original, I also renewed all of the curses that you had on the others while i was replacing them." He smiled cheekily, meanwhile the inner circle could only stare at the dark lord and his soon incredulously. Tom placed the items in his pocket and continued with the meeting while Hadrian walked over and sat next to Draco.

After a few minutes of boring talk Tom then said "now Draco in the room of requirement there is a cabinet that you need to repair it is connected to Borgin and burkes, I'm not going to tell you how to do it, as I want you to research that for yourself, but when it is repaired y-" tom was cut off by his son putting his hand up, looking at his son exasperated he said, "yes Hadrian" the grey haired boy smiled, "if you are referring to the vanishing cabinet, you've been talking about for the majority of summer, i already fixed it, and before you ask, how the hell do you think I left the school with all of the floo networks being guarded? You are aware that you have manuals on how to repair them in the library, right? I do read you know." Blinking in surprise Tom responded, "Thank you Hadrian you have saved us so much time"  "you are welcome." The grey haired boy mocked while giving an overly sarcastic bow.

Tom awkwardly glanced around the room, "so..... When should we do the attack?" Hadrian chuckled, "As much as I know that you want to do the attack as soon as possible, I would suggest wait until towards the end of the year, by then the old coot may have one of the fakes my best guess would be the ring as not only is it the easiest to find but in bumblebee terms it has the least protection, and also don't forget, he already believes that the diary is destroyed." Tom looked at his son, then nodded in agreement and then looked at the others "you heard what he said, dismissed" creating a shooing motion with his hands, as almost everyone got up and left. Hadrian leaned back in his chair as Tom said, "I've been meaning to ask this, but where is your mother?"

Hadrian chuckled and said "now that you asked, I have to say one thing don't shoot the messenger, I believe her exact words were 'I have better things to do then sit in a room hearing about another raid. Unless it is actually interesting, I will remain where I am' and that's pretty much it" he smirked at his father, who muttered in parseltongue about the pair (his wife and son) being the death of him as he leaned into Draco who wrapped an arm around him and kissed his temple.

The other older men in the room and Narcissa chuckled at the sigh of annoyance that left Tom's mouth as they couldn't understand the hissed mumble. After that Hadrian smiled and said "as much fun as this has been, we need to get back to Hogwarts before people notice that we are missing and be we I mean me." he stood up pulling Draco with him. After a few minutes. Snape and Draco floo'd back to Hogwarts and then Hadrian went back to Borgin and burkes, then through the vanishing cabinet back to the RoR. After he exited the cabinet he reapplied his glamour and went to the Gryffindor common room, where lo and behold, he saw the annoying trio conversing on the couch.

He walked passed the annoying trio, up the stairs to his dorm room and slammed the door resulting in a loud bang that alerted the annoying trio, that someone had passed them and that they didn't notice. Once Hadrian had relaxed on the bed he lifted the notice-me-not spell on himself and said "it feels good to be away from the annoying trio" the other three boys in the dorm chuckled "of course, Hadrian." they started discussing their OWL grades and the other three boys were frowning at Hadrian in the end, when they found out that he did all of the subjects and that he got O in every subject and practically demanded he tutor them, after that they all went to sleep for the night.

The next morning, when they woke up it was because this time they didn't get a weekend off they had classes the very morning after they arrived at the castle so they changed and Hadrian applied his glamour before they all walked down to breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6M 44.3K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
112K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
115K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...