MANIPULATED Book B (Sequel to...

By CorruptedN1ghtmare

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOE... More

RULES
1. Remembering
3. Unfamiliar, yet too familiar
4. Deal?
5. A New Life
6. The Garden
7. You're Just A Default
8. Cooperation Is Key
9. He Killed Santa Clause
10. The Library
11. Hell's Kitchen
12. Safe And Sound
13. Oh My Darling
14. You Are One
15. Dancing With A Wolf
16. Greeted Like An Old Friend
17. Such Sweet Sorrow
B
R
E
A
K
T
H
E
L
O
O
P
-
PSA

2. Insane?

4K 170 168
By CorruptedN1ghtmare

There is a specific part you need to start the song. Just wait until I tell you to play it.

You need to get out of the house for a while, just to clear your head and relax a little. So you decide to go on a walk in the park.

It is autumn, so the sun has a softer glow, there is a cool breeze blowing through your hair that hangs loosely under your hat, and leaves are crunching beneath your feet as you walk. The fresh air is nice. You take a deep breath of the icy air, and let it cool the inside of your lungs. As you exhale, you can see your breath blow in front of you.

Before you arrive at the park, you pass many of the shops you usually shop at. Including some clothing stores you peek inside of.

As you turn a corner, you pass a wall of brick. Then as you continue down it, you see a passageway opening up in it. You're about to walk past it when you hear giggle. You stop abruptly in the opening of the alleyway and look down it, and immediately, you feel your body tense up.

This is the same alleyway you fell in when Anti was chasing you in the rain. You couldn't have seen where you were at the time, but now that you are back, you remember the feeling of the cold hard ground against your cheek as you lay in a pool of water and blood.

The alley is dark and you can barely see the end of it, but it is just recognizable from what the sun's light hits. But also, the longer you stare into the darkness, the more you feel it staring back at you.

Then you a long, but soft sound coming from the darkness. It could have been the wind, but it sounded awfully similar to a long and thoughtful sigh.

You violently shiver out of your daze, and continue walking quicker than normal.

At the park, not that many people are out. Just a few kids and their parents, an old couple, and a few joggers.

You just find yourself steadying your breathing, and matching them to your footsteps as you watch them. Your hands are dug deep into your pockets and your head is imbedded into the scarf around your neck.

Just don't focus on him. He's not here.

You try not to think about him, but that just makes you think about him even more.

So to distract yourself, you plug in your headphones into your phone and play some music.

Your favorite artists all play on a single playlist you listen to often. It is actually similar to the one you play at home.

You continue to walk, this time actually looking at your surroundings and immersing yourself into the music you listen too.

You fantasize during each piece of music, acting out what you would be doing if you were in a movie and this was the background music. You put a skip in your step when a happy song comes on, as if you are a young school girl coming home from a wonderful day. Or a sad song plays and you pretend you are a runaway, on the move looking for your next place to sleep, but keeping a lookout for anyone who wants to find you.

Then this one song comes on.

Play song.

It starts intense. You're not sure what fantasy to take yourself into at first.

You start to imagine you are some sort of hero that was given a special mission. Impossible to achieve, but your trainer said you must complete the task, or the world as you know it will be doomed.

Then the first lyric comes up, "run boy run."

You don't want to run, because 1: that would look odd for someone not dressed for running, and 2: because running takes too much effort. But you still harden your face as if you are, and act like something traumatic had just happened to you, hardening your emotional ego and giving you the determination and ambition that you will complete this mission. Whatever it is.

Then as the beat starts to speed up, you feel eyes watching you. As if your hardened face is causing a distraction to other people. But you just keep walking with determination.

Then you hear a giggle. You slow down a little and take out one ear bud, so the music still plays.

Then you hear it again. And this time it is louder and more familiar. High pitched and distorted.

You look behind your shoulder, and only see a father with his young child. The father laughs again, and you realize that it was only just him. You're just making Anti's voice up in your mind. You put the bud back in your ear.

You go back to your fantasy, now you are just approaching the destination in which the task must be done. You feel your heart pounding inside your chest with dread and excitement. But the glimpse of green hair jerks you back out again. This time you stop in you steps and gasp. But when you do a double take, you see that the man you thought was Anti, his hair was just reflecting the sun in a weird way. It's actually a golden blonde.

But immediately after, you see a figure who's back is turned. But in their hand, holds a knife. You step back away. Completely letting your fantasy melt away.

The figure turns around, and throws the knife into a trash bin. Only then do you realize that the knife is really a newspaper.

You shake you head at these hallucinations. You're just peeved. You're not really seeing Anti.

O͎ͩͣ̀̚ḣ̳̩̺͖͓̠̖ ̖͚̫̟̝̹ͮ̔ͧ̅ͦͯ͆͘r̫̤͜e̝̘ͧͦ̍͆ͤ̀ā̛̟̞̮̟ͫ̉l͎̖̓̂ly͏̮̬͖̫̮ͅ?

Now you turn towards his voice, and there he is.

Just standing about 20 yards away, Anti stands there wearing his normal outfit of all black, a neck wound, and gauges in his ears. He smiles at you.

You turn and run.

Then his giggles fill the air and they feel like daggers being thrown at you. His voice echoes everywhere as you try to dodge the invisible sound waves.

Ị͚̈́ͪ̑ͯ̑̈́ͅ'͔̝̳͓̟̎͆̿̎͗͢m̘͕̤̺͙͇̱̓̀̓̆͜ ̮̠̣͚̳̌̍ͦs̡͓̹͖̝ͩ̿̾̈́̉t̗͍̫̠͗̔͒̅̇̈́̀ï̤̙̦̪̋ͬ̽ͪ̾ͦl̸̯͉̦̙͈ͭ͐̒̌ͮl̞͖ ̭̮̬͉̥̹̊̐̃̿͂͐́͡h͓ͤȅ̦̗̺̙͕̠̑̽ͅr̗ͨ͋ͥ͠ē̴͓̯ͭ

You cover your ears to block out his voice, only amplifying the song to being even louder than before. But even through the scratching of the instruments, you can still hear him.

As you run, he passes on either side of you, gitching in and out, left and right. He is the only thing you see no matter where you turn.

Y̻̺̱͓̒̾o̿̑ͬ̈́̎̓̐͘u͍͌̄̉͠ ͈̦̘̦̤̭̟ͮ͋̾̚w̲͔̙͓͑ͥ̐͂̈́ͬo͛̓҉̭͔̺̠͔̠̠n̘͍̩̯̭̲̮͢'̡̩̭͚̳̫̣̺t̛̺͇̤̄ͨ͂̓ͧ̍̀ ̙̈́̐b̗͉̾ͩ͗ͩ̉̽eͤͨͭͯ͆͏̺̻̬ ̢̪̖̮͎̭̦̞̿͌ͤ̈́a͖͙̯̭̬̩͎ͮ̐͋b̶̖̊ͬ̓̿͂̚l̆̌͛̚e͔̅̓̒ͨ̓̈̔ ̙̜̜̜̕ͅt̮̤͖̗̪o̦͎̤̰̽̋̇̊ ͕̦̟̼̝͈̠ͭ́̍b̨͉̮̙́ͫ̔̈́ͅe̒҉ ̩͒͒̈́ͯͮͤ͊̕n̤̭̠̩̞̹̍ͅȏ͂̿̐ṟ͚̪̳̇̍ͪm͎̅a̯̘͕̥ḽ͍͍̣̱̚ ͕͎ā̄g̴͓͇͚͈̒ă͉͍͛̽͟i̬͇̪̘̦̽̅̋͛͠ͅn͂ͦ̔̔͐͏

Now you stop running and crouch your body.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Then the voices stop, but your music continues in your ears.

You stand up, and Anti is gone. But now everyone who is in the park, is staring at you. Even a dog who has now started barking at you.

You just stand there for a moment, processing what happened.

Anti is nowhere to be seen.

Before anyone van confront you, you turn and run home.

Passing the people.

Passing the alley.

Passing the shops.

Let song play until the end. Just imagine you running home to this. :)

You run up your steps, crash though the door and slam it behind you. You swear to yourself that you'll never go out in public again. You throw your things on a chair and run upstairs to your room.

But you stop in front of Anti's bedroom door. Frozen. Because as you clearly can't miss, all of the tape that was once holding his door shut for good, is now all ripped into shreds on the floor in front of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.2K 45
~NOT INTENDED TO AROUSE~ This book will contain smut so read at your own risk... Sneek peek from chapter 2: He turns his head away and smiles before...
64.1K 2.7K 34
The "egos" are just some fun characters created by Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Unless they happen to be two sets of best kept secrets, that Mark an...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
9.9K 458 39
(Book 2 of 3 in The Switched Series) You can't hide.. and you can't run from him. H e ' l l a l w a y s f i n d y o u . Jack's fever has gotten wors...