Bad girl / Misunderstood

By emilyiy3

What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

34 3 0
By emilyiy3

When I came back mum was furiously working on the notebook and dad was calling with someone.

„Great. We can't wait, we are looking forward it. Of course...Mily too." He said and gave me a cautious glance, then ended the call. „Hi."

„Hi. Who was it?"

He didn't catch a word when mum stood up and started talking. „You know that annual beneficial ball, that is hold for juristic chest in our city?" I nod.

They go to something like that every year. When I was really young I went with them a few times. I will never understand how I could done it but I have to admit that it was one of those things that made me realise, that opened my eyes.

I mean, maybe the ball is for a good purpose, but it was created from a completely different reason. It's for people to show off their money. Who has which dress, who comes with new wife or husband, or who makes another scandal. This is like a cherry on the top of the cake of superficiality. One of the biggest event for people such my parents. The whole influential high society meets there to fake smiles and lies. My parents wait for it already from the summer.

„So... every year is one family chosen. To be like a main organiser and supporter." Mum speaks in one breath. I haven't seen her this excited in a long time. But I still don't get the point. „And this year... It's US!!!" She screams.

Oh, so that's it.

„Well, great, I guess. Congrats" I say. I want to get into my room when dad cuts in.

„I know what you think about this. But there will be a lot of people I want you to meet. Plus, Mr. Terell, very important judge is going with his son, that would like to meet you. You remember Tony, you have met a few times when you were young."

I blink a few times. „I don't understand what you are talking about. I am not going to any ball. Like every year. Do you remember?"

„Emily. You have to go to this one. We are main patrons. How would it look when our only daughter doesn't show up? That's inaccessible!"

„Honey, I am sorry but dad's right. You have to attend."

„You can't force me. I will never go willingly. You can drive me there but then I will make hell out of it." I say quietly but emphasizing every word so they understand it finally.

„Since we knew you would react this way - we thought about one idea." I could just leave and end this conversation, but something catch my attention. „If you go there, you will meet new people. People that can help you with your future and with choosing the university. They may come up with better idea than Oxford and then I am willing to consider it too."

My parents don't make concessions or compromises. Never. I didn't know that it means so much to them. I doubt that he really means it but I wanted to try at least. I have to survive one night, even though I will hide in the bathrooms. „So, do you agree?" I look at mum. She has silent plea in her eyes. She is my mum and I love her, and when I see how much she wants it, I agree.

She jumps and claps. „Great. Ball is being held at the end of the January so we have a month and a bit for preparation. I'm sure that Tony will be excited too." I don't remember him much but since he is the judge's son, I already don't like him. So another problem.

Not that I plan to spend a second with him, but it annoys me that my parents even think about something like that. So I thought about the biggest bullshit ever. „But I will bring a company." They both looked as they've seen a ghost. Mouth widely opened, but till they can say anything I go to my room.

The next day I drive with Abby to school so we have enough time to talk. I am pretty surprised that she doesn't ask about Matt or what happened between us. On one side I am thankful for that, but on the other it's pretty suspicious. I tell her about the ball at least. We get out and head towards our wing.

„So company." Abby calculates.

„Yeah. That was the first thing I could think of." I say desperately.

„And who will it be?"

„I don't know. That isn't what I thought of. I will probably ask Andrew. And if I get mad, I will persude Adam." We both laugh at that.

„What about Matt?"

„Matt?! No, no way!"

„Why?"

„Because I don't want to involve him in these things."

„To what things you don't want me to get involved?" Matt suddenly shows up next to us. Great.

„To nothing." I whisper.

„Oh, come on. Emily wanted to piss of her parents so she said, that she will bring a company to a ball that her parents organize." Abby explains. I give her a freezing gaze but she just shrugs.

„I would like to get involved."

„No. Trust me. You really don't want this."
„Beauty, it can't be that bad."

„Yes, it can. My parents organize it so it will be even worse." They both looked at me reproachfully. Like they both agreed to persuade me. But I wasn't planning to give up so I just rolle my eyes and head the opposite direction to my class.

I am digging in my food while Abby's talking about what her chemistry teachet told her. Matt's sitting opposite us with Brandon and arguing about football in our school canteen. Brandon is a huge Brazilian with bright smile. In the last few weeks I've got to know him better and I have to admit that he is not that bad as he seems to be actually. He is kind of a nice and funny guy. Although he is not the smartest guy he is something like a genius in Math. He is used to tutor me and Abby during breaks because Math isn't our best friend. And I also think that he likes Abby even though she always denies it.

„So, have you already decided who are you going to the ball with?" She asks me suddenly.

„Not yet."

A small fry lands onto my plate. I look up and see Matt grinning. „I am still free, beauty. But decide quickly or you will have to beg me in various ways." Of course, he puts on his tipical smirk and raises eyebrows.

„Don't worry. It won't happen."

On Thursday after school, I went with Matt to the park and for a coffee. As usually we walk alone the river, smoke and talk. And even if we are in silence, I don't mind it. To be honest, I have never experienced anything like this. And I also don't feel nervous anymore.

When it got darker we headed back.
I am sitting on the front seat of Matt's car when he asks in a deep and silent voice but full of energy, „Don't you want to come over?"

Shiver runs down my pine when I see his veiny arms turning the wheel at the corner. I know what it is about, but the question is if I mind. And I don't. At least I think so.

„Okay." I whisper, shadowy smile appears on his face and his eyes almost darken. He turns and looks at me for a while. It's dark, but thanks to the street lamps that light up his beautiful profil.

„Your eyes can turn a bit darker but they are still not as dark as mine." I see him smiling under his nose and then he scretches his hand and reaches my knee.

„I think they are." He is slowly circling his thumb on the inner side of my thigh and moving his hand up and down. Even through the cloth of my jeans I feel the unbearable heat. His touch makes every hair on my skin stands up. Like an explosion. I sharply breath in and I know that he notices 'cause he smirks. He does it on purpose and I am unable to resist. I have to admit that I like it and need it.

I close my eyes, collect the last residues of strenght and puts his hand back on his thigh. As I am pulling my hand back I rub his thigh, lead lower and squeeze as I hear him clenching.

„I don't think they are." I say in my calmest voice.

We are quiet for the rest of the way, words are useless. Energy between us is boosting gradually and when he finally pulls over we head right to his room. He closes the door and pulls me in to a kiss. Into hungry and passionate kisses. We back to the bed and I lay astride on him, undressing him as he does the same. When I take off his boxers he quickly hands me a condom and I put it on. Then he suddenly moves and turns me so he is leaning over me. He kisses his path down my body, slowly taking off my jeans. My body is on fire and he is mocking me with massaging my boobs. I want him inside to cool me off, but he is only slowly taking my panties off instead. I tilt in his direction but he moves back, lying right over me. I feel him pressing against me but he doesn't move, only continues his work with mouth and it's killing me.

„I will go to the ball with you." It's the only thing he says. My brain is vague. Numb. I don't understand what he's just told me and what's his point. He kisses me and I pull him closer tangling hands in his hair but he pulls out again. „Deal?"

„What? What are you talking about, we will discuss it later." I breath heavily and my body bends from unfilled pleasure.

„No. We discuss it now. Just say that we will go together and that is. Or..." He doesn't finish but instead raises up and pulls out. You don't really mean it! He wants to talk about it now! Like, for real? My body burns in pleasure and he is nasty blackmailing me. I didn't think he is serious at first or he is just joking. But his eyes are burnt in mine and I realize he is really serious. I couldn't say a word. „All right... I am hungry anyway." He starts standing up.

I don't know why I did what I did. I would have never let anybody to treat me like this, but in that moment there was only one thing I wanted, and so I answered, „Well Ok! Ok. You can go to the ball with me."

„Fuck, finally... I am dying to be inside you." He didn't resist anymore.

He falls onto the bed next to me and we both try to catch a breath. When my body finally relax and mind clears out, I want to kill him. I hate him for what he's done but mostly, I hate myself for the fact that I let him.

I turn and bend elbow under my head so I can see him.

„I hate you. " I whisper.

---------------♥-------------------♥-----------------

I hope you guys enjoy my story :)

Don't hestitate to leave a comment on what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 6 21
A new boy comes to a new highschool. He is seen as the school's bad boy. Until he meets a girl of his dreams! He soon realizes he is in love her, but...
409 16 19
The title obviously explains the book but I guess I have to give more details. The story is about a 16 year old girl who falls in love with the new g...
99.6K 2.6K 14
In which a girl is ready to start her life again after being taken advantage of by her old school bullies. She meets knew friends, gets to know herse...
146 0 17
A girl who has a love hate, crush on a fello who feels the same way...however it's never as simple as it seems between them as they also go to the sa...