UNIVERSE / BTS.

transwillgraham által

you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / © 2017] Több

INTRO: universe
01: skate or die / sope
02: queer / sope
03: queer / sope
04: let me love you / sope
05: pretty girl / sope
07: stargazing and elvis / vhope
08: angel / taejoon
09: teen, age / vminkook
10: english boys / namgi
11: english boys / namgi
12: clumsy / jikook
13: late night / minjoon
14: bach vs the rolling stones / vmin
15: 21st century boys / jihope
16: i'm in love now / 2seok
17: dawn / namgi
18: petals & paragraphs / taegguk
19: incomplete / vmin
20: misfits / jikook
21: we need to talk / namseok
22: we need to talk / namseok
23: varsity jacket / namgi [!]
24: honey / sope
25: californian baby / taegi
26: rewrite the stars / minjoon
27: rewrite the stars / minjoon
28: rewrite the stars / minjoon
29: the sea and the moon / namgguk
30: the sea and the moon / namgguk
31: nap / jinmin
32: thunderstorms / yoongguk
33: the sea and the moon / namgguk
34: hanahaki byou / yoonjin
35: swimming pools / namgiseok
36: ghost / jihope
39: ghost / jihope
40: stay with me / yoonmin
41: there for you / jikook
42: lost boy / taegiseok
43: lost boy / taegiseok
44: heard it on the radio / namgguk
45: heard it on the radio / namgguk
46: sick / taegijoon
47: my dream still remains / 2seok
48: show me your love / jingguk [!]
49: my dream still remains / 2seok
50: please / taegguk [!]
make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon
52: shooting stars all break up / taegi
53: self confident / 2seokgguk
54: if we hit on troubled water / namgi
55: comfort / namgi
56: GCF PRESENTS: jjk & pjm in busan / jikook
57: punch-drunken youngbloods / hopegguk
58: flower blossoms / taejin
59: you're a peach / taejoon
60: love maze / taegi [!]
61: cinnamon & lemon drops / namseok
62: let the river run / jikook
63: let the river run / jikook
64: growing pains / 2seok
65: scared / taegi
66: growing pains / 2seok
67: 134340/pluto / jinmin
68: escaped cub / namgguk
69: i'm in utopia / sope
70: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
a/n / 15K Q&A
15K Q&A ANSWERS + FACE REVEAL!
MORE questions, fanfic ideas and some stuff
71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]
72: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
73: all the bad men, cop out! / vmin
74: boys of the apocalypse / yoonjin
75: bad day / taeminguk
76: you're a tough one, mr min! / namgi [🎄]
77: fake it till you make it / taeguk [🎄]
78: meet the parents / jinmin [🎄]
79: "secret" boyfriend / taegi
80: under (knuckle) wraps / vmin
81: promise / namguk
82: promise / namguk
83: be my valentine / namguk
84: cataclysmic / yoonmin
85: autumn boys / taeseok
86: crush culture / taegikook
87: back to ninety four / jingguk
88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]
89: come be my teacher / taegi
90: so you're a tough guy / namgi

06: pretty girl / sope

330 28 12
transwillgraham által

PRETTY GIRL
( part 2 )

WORD COUNT 1.5k
OVERVIEW seokjin sets yoongi and hoseok up on a date, and of course, things occur.

PLAYLIST hang out with you / mary lambert, cliffs edge / hayley kiyoko, she / dodie clark

     "NO. NOPE. NO, no, no, no, fucking nope. i'm not doing it, seokjin, forget it–"

"that's unnie to you." seokjin interrupted, yoongi wincing as seokjin ripped a wax strip off her top lip.

"i don't give a shit! i'm not going on a date with jung hoseok!" yoongi said, pushing seokjin away before she continued her makeup attack on yoongi's face. the elder crossed her arms, glaring at the ravenette.

"well it's too late for that," namjoon said, as they came in the door to seokjin and yoongi's dorm. "jinnie already set it up."

"oh fuck you both!" yoongi threw her head back and groaned. "seriously, seokjin? you just had to?" seokjin rolled her eyes, opening the drawer on her dressing table and grabbing a box of makeup.

"one, you're obviously in love with her, so shut the fuck up. and two, you're meeting hoseok in an hour, at lucky cat pizza parlour, and i am gonna make you look so good, no one would ever believe you went by he/him pronouns."

"oh, and three," namjoon added, sitting on seokjin's bed. "try not to embarrass yourself too much. we can both see how much you like hoseok, so don't fuck it up."

"how the fuck did you even get in?" yoongi asked the younger, raising an eyebrow. "did you give them our spare key?"

"...maybe. now shut up," seokjin opened the makeup box, pulled out the extra compartments, and pulled yoongi's swivel chair towards her, pushing the girl's chest back and looking over at yoongi's closet. "what are you wearing tonight?"

yoongi thought about it as namjoon began to play got7 from their phone. "jeans and a t-shirt." she said simply. seokjin shook her head, rolling her eyes.

"honey, no," seokjin shut her down instantly. "too simple. i'll pick it out. i know your wardrobe and i already have an outfit in mind," seokjin rubbed a brush into midnight blue glittery eye-shadow, and held yoongi's cheek in one hand. "you still have that, like, glittery thrasher hoodie?"

"yeah," yoongi said, humming along to just right, letting seokjin do what she wanted, knowing she was powerless. "maybe with those maroon ripped jeans, and those boots with the roses on them?"

"finally, you have some fashion sense!" seokjin grinned, dabbing eyeshadow on yoongi's eyelids, before grabbing her liquid eyeliner and carefully drawing wings on each of yoongi's eyes, her tongue sticking out slightly as she concentrated. "oh my god, you're so wearing that cute choker namjoon bought you. and fishnets. definitely fishnets. you look adorable.

"sure, unnie," yoongi rolled her eyes, running her tongue over her chapped bottom lip. "don't even think about putting lipstick on me. i hate that shit."

"alright, alright," seokjin giggled at her small feisty friend, pulling up the hood of her pink sweater. "also, namjoon and i are going out later, so you'll have the dorm all to yourself."

"nice." yoongi grinned, feeling seokjin brush makeup over her cheeks.

"she's probably just gonna binge watch whatever series she's watching right now and eat all the ramyeon you two have," namjoon grinned. yoongi shot them finger guns, smirking.

"exactly, mi amigo."

     HOLY SHIT (holy shit!), holy shit (holy shit!).

yoongi's mind chanted the beginning of fight for me from heathers, clenching her sweaty palms and cursing kim seokjin for eternity. she was waiting outside of the lucky cat pizza parlour, leaning against the wall with her hands in her pockets as she waited for hoseok. she bit at her lip, checking the time. she was five minutes early, and she could feel her anxiety going up every passing second.

wiping her palms on her jeans, yoongi focused on the beat in her ears, humming along softly to bigbang and tapping her foot on the concrete. she was nervous as heck. she really, really liked hoseok. too much for it to just be a passing crush. and she was pretty sure that the younger girl a) wasn't gay and b) probably didn't feel the same way. but yoongi could hope, couldn't she?

the ravenette looked up as she heard footsteps, taking out her one earbud and smiling nervously as she saw the familiar, gorgeous, face of jung hoseok.

"hi," hoseok smiled, her cute dimples appearing– seriously, who the fuck made dimples so cute? jung hoseok's dimples should've been illegal– as she walked up to yoongi. she looked a thousand dollars, dressed in a leather jacket over chicago bulls jersey and lightwashed jean shorts, her orange hair tied back with a bandana. once again, yoongi found herself thing i'm too gay for this. hoseok had light makeup on, and the most beautiful smile rested carefully on her face.

"hey," yoongi smiled. "you look... wow. you look amazing."

hoseok's cheeks went a light shade of pink, making her look even more adorable. "thank you, yoongi sunbae-nim. you look really pretty."

"hey, you can call me unnie," yoongi smiled gently, resisting a blush and walking hoseok into the pizza parlour. "seokjin basically set us up on a date, so i think we can drop that honorific."

the two girls walked into the pizza parlour, welcoming the delicious smell of greasy pizza and fries. yoongi led hoseok to one of the tables, secluded in the corner, and sat across from her, a gentle smile always on her face. "so, hoseok-ah, congratulations on your win last night!" yoongi congratulated the younger girl, who smiled widely, running a hand through her hair.

"thank you unnie!" hoseok grinned. "i had so much fun, man, i love game nights."

"i don't usually go," yoongi shrugged. "my roommate and her partner dragged me along. i enjoyed it, even with the crowd."

"the stands are pretty hectic," hoseok agreed, picking up the small menu in the middle of their table and looking over the pizza choices. "woah, this place looks pretty good."

"namjoon and i used to come here every saturday before we got roommate swapped." yoongi looked over the menu too, already knowing what she was having.

"oh, they room with jimin right?" hoseok asked, her face lighting up. yoongi nodded.

"that's the one."

"ah, jiminie really likes namjoon, she thinks they're really cute, what with how clumsy they are, and how amazing their poetry is." hoseok chuckled as a waiter came over.

"what would you ladies like?" he asked, a boyish smile on his face.

"i'll have the vegetarian pizza with a side order of fries, please hyunggu." yoongi smiled, fiddling with their rings. hyunggu jotted it down, looking at hoseok expectantly.

"the hawaiian pizza, ditto the fries, and a bottle of pepsi, thank you." hoseok nodded, smiling. hyunggu wrote down their orders and smiled, leaving the two girls alone.

"Y'KNOW, YOONGI-UNNIE, i've been meaning to ask," hoseok said, as the two sat on a bench just outside of the college, under a street lamp, hoseok's arm on the back of the bench, her hand brushing yoongi's arm occasionally and giving the elder heart palpitations.

"what is it, hobi?" yoongi asked, yawning gently. it was getting later, and yoongi didn't ever sleep well.

"you're, um... you're not straight, right?" hoseok asked carefully, reaching up to gently play with a strand of yoongi's hair, the ravenette shivering at the touch.

"...no," she replied, biting at her lip. "i'm– i'm bi, actually. more into girls though. that's the guy in me." yoongi chuckled, before gasping as she realised she'd outed herself to hoseok in more than one sense.

"oh, that's awesome!" hoseok grinned– seriously, could this girl get any better?– flicking a bit of hair from her face. "i'm pan, and all my friends aren't straight, and most of them aren't cis either. jimin is trans, taehyung's a demi boy, and jeongguk is still figuring himself out."

yoongi let out a sigh of relief, smiling her gummy smile. "that's so cool! i'm trans too. being a guy just didn't work out for me." she shrugged.

"hey, me neither!" hoseok said. both of the girls grinned widely, yoongi feeling so much more at ease.

"you're really beautiful, you know?" yoongi said quietly, her cheeks the softest pink, her voice all saccharine and honey. hoseok blushed and looked away, clearly flustered. "t-thank you," hoseok stuttered out, looking at her lap. "you are too, unnie. you're gorgeous."

yoongi shook her head, a flustered smile creeping onto her lips. "ah, that's where you're wrong, hoseokie."

"are you blind, unnie?" hoseok laughed, her honey eyes fixed on yoongi's face. "you're so pretty, yoongi. your eyes... they're like a strange mix of grey and brown, and your lips look like flower petals, and don't even get me started on your skin, or your laugh, or the way your face crinkles up when you smile. you're so goddamned pretty."

yoongi didn't know what to say. her lips opened uselessly, and she tried to think of a way to respond, not coming up with any words to fit to it.

so she decided to use actions instead.

she cupped hoseok's cheek with her hand, leaning in to gently kiss the younger girl. hoseok responded immediately, the kiss soft and gentle, hoseok tasting the grease of pizza on yoongi's lips as the elder's thumb caressed the smooth skin of her cheek. everything was gentle, accented in soft pinks and purples, and yoongi felt like she would explode with how hard her heart was beating, the feeling of hoseok's lips on hers undescribable.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.5K 11 16
My BTS oneshots along with MHA oneshots
265K 5K 75
One shots that hopefully fullfill your fantasies:)
318K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
50K 1.1K 20
Sope Oneshots filled with fluff, smut and more. - //DISCLAIMER// This is just for entertainment purposes only! If you are uncomfortable don't read or...