UNIVERSE / BTS.

By transwillgraham

you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / Β© 2017] More

INTRO: universe
01: skate or die / sope
02: queer / sope
03: queer / sope
04: let me love you / sope
06: pretty girl / sope
07: stargazing and elvis / vhope
08: angel / taejoon
09: teen, age / vminkook
10: english boys / namgi
11: english boys / namgi
12: clumsy / jikook
13: late night / minjoon
14: bach vs the rolling stones / vmin
15: 21st century boys / jihope
16: i'm in love now / 2seok
17: dawn / namgi
18: petals & paragraphs / taegguk
19: incomplete / vmin
20: misfits / jikook
21: we need to talk / namseok
22: we need to talk / namseok
23: varsity jacket / namgi [!]
24: honey / sope
25: californian baby / taegi
26: rewrite the stars / minjoon
27: rewrite the stars / minjoon
28: rewrite the stars / minjoon
29: the sea and the moon / namgguk
30: the sea and the moon / namgguk
31: nap / jinmin
32: thunderstorms / yoongguk
33: the sea and the moon / namgguk
34: hanahaki byou / yoonjin
35: swimming pools / namgiseok
36: ghost / jihope
39: ghost / jihope
40: stay with me / yoonmin
41: there for you / jikook
42: lost boy / taegiseok
43: lost boy / taegiseok
44: heard it on the radio / namgguk
45: heard it on the radio / namgguk
46: sick / taegijoon
47: my dream still remains / 2seok
48: show me your love / jingguk [!]
49: my dream still remains / 2seok
50: please / taegguk [!]
make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon
52: shooting stars all break up / taegi
53: self confident / 2seokgguk
54: if we hit on troubled water / namgi
55: comfort / namgi
56: GCF PRESENTS: jjk & pjm in busan / jikook
57: punch-drunken youngbloods / hopegguk
58: flower blossoms / taejin
59: you're a peach / taejoon
60: love maze / taegi [!]
61: cinnamon & lemon drops / namseok
62: let the river run / jikook
63: let the river run / jikook
64: growing pains / 2seok
65: scared / taegi
66: growing pains / 2seok
67: 134340/pluto / jinmin
68: escaped cub / namgguk
69: i'm in utopia / sope
70: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
a/n / 15K Q&A
15K Q&A ANSWERS + FACE REVEAL!
MORE questions, fanfic ideas and some stuff
71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]
72: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
73: all the bad men, cop out! / vmin
74: boys of the apocalypse / yoonjin
75: bad day / taeminguk
76: you're a tough one, mr min! / namgi [πŸŽ„]
77: fake it till you make it / taeguk [πŸŽ„]
78: meet the parents / jinmin [πŸŽ„]
79: "secret" boyfriend / taegi
80: under (knuckle) wraps / vmin
81: promise / namguk
82: promise / namguk
83: be my valentine / namguk
84: cataclysmic / yoonmin
85: autumn boys / taeseok
86: crush culture / taegikook
87: back to ninety four / jingguk
88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]
89: come be my teacher / taegi
90: so you're a tough guy / namgi

05: pretty girl / sope

589 25 13
By transwillgraham

PRETTY GIRL
( part 1 )

WORD COUNT 1.7k
OVERVIEW yoongi is not crushing on the cute girl from the basketball team ( trans girl sope ft trans namjin... this was just an excuse for me to write lesbians woo enjoy!! )

PLAYLIST girls like girls / hayley kiyoko, know your name / mary lambert, pretty girl / clairo

    HAPPINESS PERSONIFIED GOES by the name of jung hoseok. yoongi came to this conclusion as she watched the younger girl hang out with her small group of friends, laughing and joking around, dressed in an oversized muscle tee and black shorts, a white choker around her neck, yellow converse on her feet and a yankees cap on her head.

her short orange hair was done in a ponytail, and she looked like the dictionary definition of a sporty student, just like her best friends did. hoseok hung out with jeon jeongguk ("it's just guk"), kim "taetae" taehyung and park "minnie" jimin, all people who danced and played basketball, like hoseok did, and it showed, in their lean figures and muscled legs. the opposite of yoongi, who was a couch potato nearly all the time, dressing in massive hoodies and sweatpants, her black hair cut short so it didn't take a lot of effort to style. the only things min yoongi put effort into were her songs, her photography, and hanging out with namjoon and seokjin, her two best friends.

yoongi admired hoseok, in a way. she was shameless– she'd bust out a dance move in the middle of the college hallway, or yell something stupid for a dare, without fear– and yoongi wanted to be like that. her self confidence was very low, only boosted by seokjin's habit to over compliment everyone ("you're gorgeous, yoongi... not as much as me, but that can't be helped, i'm afraid.").

but she also admired jung hoseok in another way; the girl was absolutely gorgeous, simply radiating with beauty, her smile lighting up a room, and her personality was no different; bubbly, always happy, making jokes in class and messing around with her three friends.

yoongi glanced at her watch, looking away from hoseok, seeing she had a physics lecture to attend. she snatched up her satchel, pulling up her hood as she began to run towards the door of the sciences wing, almost bumping into seokjin as she stopped.

"woah, woah, yoongi, careful!" the other girl smiled, running a hand through her hair. "you're in such a hurry for a lecture?"

"never thought i'd see the day," namjoon sniggered, shrugging their backpack onto their shoulder. "you must really like physics, huh?"

"oh shush, you two." yoongi shoved namjoon with her elbow. her two best friends were the most amazing people she knew. kim namjoon, the agender poet that every language student knew, the best at slam poetry and philosophy, an ambassador for trans rights, the person who organised all the college's pride rallies and protests; they were proud of who they were, and always would be. and kim seokjin? she was what people would call a goddess. she had a gorgeous face and some killer vocals, and she was just as kind as she was beautiful, always helping out people who needed it. her bright pink hair never failed to highlight her in a crowd... well, that and the fact that her best friends were a six foot giant and a small feisty trans girl.

"so, whose up for some advanced particle physics?"

yoongi glanced over at who had asked the question, seeing that it was hoseok. she quickly ducked her head, heading into the lecture hall with seokjin and namjoon, taking their seats by the back. hoseok and jimin sat a few rows in front, jimin chatting animatedly as she got out her notebook. yoongi took out her stuff, yawning and taking off their hood as their professor, mr. choi, walked in, a smile on his face.

     "YOU NEED TO quit staring at her, noona."

yoongi stopped the fry that was halfway to her mouth, turning to look at namjoon. "what?" she asked, pretending not to know what namjoon was talking about. namjoon rolled their eyes, making a 'can you believe this girl?' face at seokjin.

"quit staring at jung over there. it's creepy." seokjin explained, biting into her kimchi. yoongi's cheeks involuntarily went pink, the black haired girl placing the french fry into her mouth to avoid the conversation. she was staring at hoseok again, although she'd rather not admit it. she couldn't help but stare dumfounded at the girl, as she laughed at taehyung's jokes, stealing bits of food off of jimin's plate and flicking jeongguk's forehead when he stole her cap.

"yoongi. noona. yoongi!" namjoon waved their hand in yoongi's face, snapping the elder out of it.

"what is it, joon?" she asked, slightly irritated.

"d'you fancy heading to the game tonight? we're facing off with busan college!" namjoon offered, smiling. yoongi shrugged. "sure," she said, taking her phone from her pocket nonchalantly and scrolling down twitter. "it's basketball, huh?"

"yep," seokjin answered, a mischievous smile on her face. "come over to our dorm beforehand, joonie, we can choose an outfit or something. after all, i'm sure yoongi wants to look good for her crush." seokjin said the last words a bit louder, making yoongi's head snap up.

"she is not my crush!" she snapped back. seokjin laughed.

"aha! and yet you instantly know who i'm talking about!" she clapped her hands, grinning. "ah, you've got it bad, sweetheart. real bad."

yeah, yoongi thought, i really have.

"i'm really not too sure about this, unnie."

yoongi looked over her outfit in the mirror. seokjin had lent yoongi her clothes, dressing the girl up in a pair of black fishnets, under a red skirt that came to about mid-thigh– more leg than yoongi usually showed off– and a large white shirt, with roses embroidered up the arms and around the collar, accompanied by her regular black adidas. seokjin had insisted on yoongi wearing earrings, picking out two dangling silver ones and diamond studs for her second piercing, and she had fastened a choker around yoongi's neck, brushing the younger's raven black hair until it shone.

"you look fantastic, noona." namjoon said, looking up from the book they were reading. they were wearing black jeans and a comfy looking camouflage sweater, purple hair hidden under a snapback. yoongi made an 'eh' face, turning to look at seokjin.

"trust me yoon, jung's definitely gonna notice you if you look that good," the eldest winked, running a coat of lip gloss over her plump lips. "do you want makeup, or not?"

"do whatever the fuck you want." yoongi said, sitting at her desk. seokjin looked amazing, like always; she wore a soft peach coloured skirt, that ended at mid-thigh, with a white peach emoji patterned sweatshirt, her pink hair tied in space buns, and heart patterned converse on her feet.

"alright then!" seokjin smiled widely, picking up her makeup box as namjoon began playing hyuna, her fingers hovering over eye-shadow palettes. "hmm... blue or red, namjoon?"

"go for that wine red colour, she'd look great with that." namjoon answered, making yoongi smile. they wore makeup often, liking the sensation it gave them. seokjin hummed softly as she applied the eye-shadow, telling yoongi to open her eyes to apply mascara and eyeliner.

around five minutes later, all three friends were out of the dorm, heading to the game where yoongi knew she'd end up muttering "i am too gay for this" under her breath at least ten times.

as predicted, min yoongi could not stop stating at number 7 of the basketball team. nothing else mattered to her, the screaming of the crowd and the chanting of the cheerleaders blocked out as her coffee eyes followed the orange haired girl intensely. namjoon watched with a sly smirk, knowing how much yoongi really liked the girl, and how she'd never admit it.

"seokjin-noona," they nudged the pink haired girl with their elbow, causing her to look away from the game. "look how smitten she is." seokjin grinned, slinging an arm around namjoon's shoulder and leaning back. "my dear namjoonie, now we just let yoongi's natural gayness take it's course."

"so you mean you're not gonna get involved at all?" namjoon raised an eyebrow, suspicious. seokjin laughed out loud, and yet yoongi didn't look away from hoseok (then again, she had headphones in).

"of course i'm getting involved, namjoon, who did you think i am?" seokjin chuckled, winking at namjoon. "operation yoongi's natural gayness is go!"

namjoon shook their head, pecking seokjin's cheek and smiling. "you're lucky i love you."

"aren't i just?" seokjin smirked, leaning on namjoon's shoulder and watching the game, raising her hands to her mouth and cheering when hoseok shot a basket.

yoongi had a faint smile on her face as her headphones blasted zico at full volume. she hated crowds and the noise they made, but with her headphones in, she focused on the players– or just one player in particular. hoseok looked amazing, in the school team's jersey and gym shorts, her orange hair secured back with a bandana, with determination in her eyes as she shot basket after basket. she looked so hot, her skin shimmering with sweat and her cheeks flushed red.

the school team scored another basket, and the hoseok's friends cheered from the front stands, jeongguk holding up a sign with hoseok's name written in bold, jimin dressed in a cheerleader skirt with pompoms in her hands, and taehyung yelling every time hoseok made a good move. it made yoongi smile, their enthusiasm, and she stood up too when hoseok shot the winning basket, cupping her hands to her mouth.

"seokjin, look!" namjoon pointed subtly at yoongi, and the two smiled widely, watching as the girl clapped and cheered with the rest of the crowd, standing on the seat. seokjin smiled widely.

"she's so far gone..." seokjin smiled, like a proud mother. namjoon nodded, a tiny grin on their face. "i have to do something about this."

shgdhshh i love fem sope

there's a pt two to this that i'll publish later ! get ready for yoongi being too gay to deal with hoseok ( me too tbh )

hope you enjoyed !

— jace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 1.3K 15
BTS one-shots that are super adorable. Smut free, pure fluff. There may be sexual themes, but there won't be explicit and descriptive scenes. Grab y...
867 49 1
∞ CONTRITE [completed] β–« one shot β–« unedited β–« old Β© DAYTEEZ 2018
318K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
595K 7.1K 47
they switch this book has fluff and smut requests closed, discontinued. Started: November 18th, 2018 Ended: June 30th, 2021