What Just Happened? (One Dire...

By Dolphins664

What happens when 16 year old Cami Summers is left with nobody? Nobody except her father, who is the last per... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

6.1K 50 15
By Dolphins664

Louis's POV:

"She's really got herself into a mess this time," I said to Liam.

"Sometimes I don't know what goes through her head," he replied.

"I mean, she's just a little girl!" I said.

"Well, she's not that little," Liam said.

"Sixteen is not the age you should be pregnant at," I replied.

"I know, but it wasn't like she was trying to be. She's just a little...irresponsible sometimes," Liam said.

"That's why I'm so worried about her! I mean I thought Niall would watch over her, but apparently not!" I said.

"Niall does watch over her, but he's her boyfriend, not her dad." He paused, then added, "Speaking of dads you pretty much act like one towards her," Liam said.

"Well, if I don't, then who will? She'll get herself into loads of trouble!" I responded.

"You've got a point there..." Liam said.

Just then Cami came out of my room.

"Morning Cami, feeling better?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm still aching but I'll be alright," she said. Then she turned around and started walking down the hall.

"Where are you going?" I called after her.

"On a walk," she said, not even turning around. Instead, she started off down the stairs.

"Alone?" I said.

"No, with my imaginary friend!" she yelled back. I heard the front door open, then close again. I sighed and went down to make breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cami's POV:

I went downstairs and out of the apartment building. Great, it's raining. I pulled up the hood of Louis' sweatshirt and kept walking. A bunch of thoughts filled my head.

Why is Louis acting like this? I mean I know he was strict before but at least he used to joke around sometimes. Now it's just...

I pushed the thoughts from my head and kept walking. I hadn't realized I was crying until someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked me what's wrong. I turned around to see a man of about 25 standing there.

"It's just...life," I said.

"Well...is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"You can buy me a bottle of vodka," I said.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"Sixteen," I said.

"Well...okay," he replied. "By the way, I'm Jason." 

"Cami," I said.

"Nice to meet you, now let's get going," he said, then started walking down the street to the liquor store on the corner. He bought me a bottle of vodka while I waited outside, then came back out and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I said. Then I turned around and began to leave, but he stopped me.

"Look, it's cold outside, why don't we go inside somewhere," Jason said.

"Fine.." I answered. He grabbed my hand and took me across the street to a pub. There was a few people in there, but not many. He took us to a booth by the window and sat down across from me. I opened the bottle and began to drink.

The world went hazy a little while later, and I barely had a clue what was going on.

Harry's POV:

I walked down the street to go to the store to pick up food for Louis and them. I walked by the bar, looking inside. Wait, was that Cami? I took a few steps back, and there she was. She was sitting next to some guy with a bottle of vodka in her hand. Oh god...

I ran inside and saw that the guy was running his hand up her shirt. "Hey!" I yelled. He looked up at me.

"Oh hey Harry..." Cami said. She seemed drunk. I saw that the bottle of vodka was empty. Yup, she's drunk.

"Get your dirty hands off of her!" I said, running over and pushing him off the seat. 

"Hey man, I don't want trouble," he said.

"If you don't want trouble you shouldn't be feeling up teenage girls! Now get out of here!" I yelled. He got up and hurried out. 

"Come on Cami, let's go home," I said, reaching down to pick her up. 

"No, it's fun here!" she said.

"It's fun at home too," I said.

"Nuh uh, Louis' gonna be mad."

"No he won't."

"Well okay, can we have a party then?" she asked.

"Sure, now lets go."

"I want a piggy back ride!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Okay." I turned around and she jumped on. She loosely wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her under her legs. Then we were off.

"Wooooooo you're my pony!" she screamed as I walked up the street.

"Yeah yeah lily-boo now shhhhh people are staring," I said.

"Oh okay," she whispered, then giggled. 

"What's so funny?" 

"I feel like a secret agent." I rolled my eyes and smiled as we went inside the apartment building. We got in the elevator and Cami starting humming.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm making elevator music."

I laughed as we got out of thee elevator and went to our apartment door. I reached into my pocket but it was empty. Shoot, I forgot the key. I knocked on the door and a second later it was open, Liam standing behind it.

"Where's the food?" he asked.

"Uh yeah...about that..slight change of plans.." I muttered.

Right then Cami popped up over my head and said, "Peek-a-boo!"

"What the...where'd you find her?!" Liam asked.

"Oh you know...at the bar.." I said.

"At the bar? What the hell was she doing there?" he said.

"Drinking with some sicko," I said. 

"A sicko?!"

"Yeah...he was like..touching her and he was an older guy. Well, not that old."

"Oh god..well come in put her on the couch," Liam said. I walked in and put her down. Zayn and Louis came in, and Louis was talking on the phone.

"Oh....yeah she just got back.....okay hold on," Louis walked over to Cami and handed her the phone. "It's Niall."

We tried to stop him, but it was too late.

~Cami and Niall's phone call~

Cami: Hiiiiiiiii Niall!!!!!!!!

Niall: Hi babe...are you..drunk?

Cami: Noooooo why would you think that you silly goose!

Niall: Well-

Cami: Oh hey, I got some news for you! I bet it'll surprise you!

Niall: What is it?

Cami: (whispers)  You can't tell anyone, got it? It's a secret!

Niall: Okay...

Cami: (still whispering) Swear?

Niall: Yeah, I swear.

Cami: Okay...I'M PREGNANT!  

Niall: (really long pause) A-are you joking?

Cami: (confused) No..

Niall: For real?

Cami: Yes for real..why do you sound all shaky?

Niall: W-what? I'm fine. Uh...can I talk to Louis?

Cami:  Okay, here he is...I love you!

Niall:Yeah..love you too.

~END~

She handed the phone to Louis, who looked very shocked.

~Louis and Niall's phone call~

Louis: Hey Niall

Niall: Is it true, is she really pregnant?

Louis: Yeah...

Niall: Oh shit....how could I let this happen..?

Louis: It's not all your fault.

Niall: Is she okay?

Louis: Yeah, she's fine.

Niall: Why is she drunk?

Louis: I have no idea...

Niall: What?! Oh god...is she feeling sick?

Louis: No, but she was sick last night.

Niall: How bad?

Louis: Pretty bad, but she's fine now.

Niall: That's it, I'm coming back.

Louis: No, Niall, stay there. At least until tomorrow. She'll be fine.

Niall: (pause) Are you sure?

Louis: Yes.

Niall: Okay well...I have to go now. Call me if anything happens okay?

Louis: Will do. Say hi to the family for me.

Niall: I will, bye.

Louis: Bye. 

~END~

Louis turned to us."What happened this time..?" he said, motioning towards Cami.

After I was done explaining, he just shook his head. "It's like she's a magnet for trouble! And a whole bottle of vodka?!" he said.

"I told you he'd be mad," Cami muttered. She got up and walked towards the stairs. Suddenly, she fell to the ground.

Liam walked over to her, "You alright Cami?" She didn't answer. He bent down. "Oh god, she passed out!"

"Not really a surprise considering how much alcohol is floating through her system.." Louis said.

"Hello! We need to help her!" Zayn said.

"Right, I'll take her down to the hospital.." I said.

"I should probably go since I'm her guardian," Louis said.

"Then let's go!" I said. Louis picked up Cami and we were off to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925 18 13
Lily Rivera is eighteen years old girl who was force to go back to France where she grew up with Zayn Malik from One Direction, as much as she didn't...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
3.8K 23 21
Paige Lonergan is your average teenager in london, She has her own flat, takes care of her little sister, and usually gets a new house cleaning assig...
3.8M 27K 59
When Louis Tomlinson comes home to live in the house he and his little sister own, together he will also bring One Direction to live there too. Darcy...