Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 26

893 37 0
By MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

There is no light in the whole concert. All I see is dark. There is an absolute silence everywhere 😯.

Suddenly I see...

"Oh My God...!!" I cry more😢.

I see Ben beside me.... He kneels down on one leg😱.... He holds my hand.

"Madi...... You brought color to my life. You are very special Madi, everyone just falls in love with you the moment they talk with you. I fell in love❤️ with your innocence, I feel in love❤️ with your cuteness, your most beautiful heart♥️, your kindness, your nature, your glittery eyes🌟 and mostly that adorable smile of yours🙈.... everything and everything.... I just keep falling for you every day.... every minute.... every second of my life😢 and all I want to ever do in my life is to make you smile☺️ all the time." I just get lost in our world I just feel that only we both are there.

I look into his eyes and all I see is pure love♥️ for me. I can't control my tears😭.

"Madi, You lite up my entire world. If you ever ask me how many times have you crossed my mind in a day, I would say once because you came and never left. You are the only one who can make my heart❤️ skip a beat.... I wonder if you know how special💕 you are. I wonder if you know how precious🌟 you are. I wonder if you know how lucky I am to have you in my life♥️. I love you so much Madi forever and ever...." I just keep looking at his eyes smiling🙈 and with teary eyes.

"You always asked me what is MF right." I just nod😢.

"It's ...... Mine Forever♥️...."

Oh My God...!!😭.

"Madi.... Will you be Mine Forever♥️.... Ms.Madison Karter WILL YOU MARRY ME...?" The moment he asks I just freeze.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Madi.... Will you be Mine Forever♥️.... Ms. Madison Karter WILL YOU MARRY ME...?" I ask.

My heart started beating fast😥.

I see her freeze she doesn't say anything.

"Say YES.. say YES say YES.." I hear the crowd shouting. I see Madi falls on her knees. She hugs me tightly. She cries😭 so much.

"Madi.." I rub her head.

"YES... YES .... YES...!!!!!" She shouts and that moment my heart stops beating for a while😭.

I kiss her holding her face. I can feel her smiling while kissing.

I put ring on her finger and I just hug her.

Whole crowd shouts.

"Maden... Maden..." I look at Madi and I see her eyes teary and she has that beautiful smile😌 on her face and that's all I want.

I hug her again.

"I promise, I will do anything and everything to keep you happy always forever♥️." I tell her and I kiss her on forehead.

"Congratulations my babies😍.... I am so happy for you both." Sasha and Blake hug us both.

"Congo my sweethearts💕.... I pray your life is filled with full of love and happiness." Peter says and hugs us.

"I am so happy for you both. OMG...!!! Really True Love does actually really exist on this earth 🌏." Tony hugs us.

"OMG...!! I am so happy today." I see my mom crying😭.

"Madi, I am really happy that you came into our life." My mom hugs Madi.

"I am luckier to have Ben in my life☺️." Madi tells my mom.

"As a mother, I know what is right for him and the moment I saw you I knew you are just perfect☺️ for him and only you can make him happy like this...!!!!"

Madison P.O.V:

As soon as we reach home someone runs and hugs me.

"Madi....."

"Anna...!!!😍 OMG.... Sweetheart when did you come?" I ask her.

"Just now." She hugs me. I see Anna's mom and dad.

"Sorry Our flight got delayed....!!" They all wish me and Ben🙈.

"Honey, You have no idea how much happy we are." My dad hugs me.

"Dad how did you come here I mean... Wait.... You don't even know Ben" I ask him.

"Madi, Sasha used to tell us every day about you and Ben😂." My mom tells me and I give one look to Sasha🤨.

"I don't know anything." She tells me with an innocent face☹️.

"You know Ben came to our house few days back." Aria tells me.

"What😱? When?" I ask surprisingly.

"Ya... He came few days back and he spent the entire day with us. He said how much he loves❤️you and he said he wants to marry you. Mom and dad thought for few minutes but then I just loved him the moment I saw him." She starts smiling🙈.

"I have seen his articles many times... I always looked up to him as a person. The way he is committed to his work and the how much respect he is given in the society... I have met his family once for a meeting and they all were such a lovely people😍 but I wasn't sure that he was the one for you but later he talked with me and I have seen love in his eyes😍 whenever he spoke about you and as a parent I couldn't be happier." My dad tells and hugs me.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

All go to their rooms and sleep😴.... I wanted to talk with Madi but I couldn't.

I thought to talk with her later as she was talking with her family.

I go and sleep.

Morning I wake up and see all are sleeping.

I go for a walk.

I see Madi there.

I go in front of her and see she is crying😭.

"Madi, Sweetheart what happened?" I hug her I can't see her crying at all.

She doesn't speak anything.

"Madi, Pretty Face please don't cry...... Sweetheart talk with me....." I ask her holding her face.

"Ben, I am just so happy😭 that all love me so much and you.... Ben... I always wanted a person 😢 who will take care of me, love me way too much, who always makes me smile.... and see I found you and you are just more than I ever expected... I just can't handle this much love😭." I just smile for her cuteness.

"My Love, You deserve every bit of the love in this entire universe and because you are there in our life😍 we all are super happy cause you always put up a smile on our face." I say and kiss her😘 on her forehead.

We walk for a while holding each other's hand and then we go back home 🏡.

"Let's all go out for lunch😍.... It's my treat..." Madi tells everyone.

"Please😩............." She puts her cute face by which everyone goes aw and they say "DONE...!!"

We all get ready.... I was in my room.... suddenly from nowhere Madi comes and ties my tie. I just can't control her cuteness I kiss her😘 on cheek.

"Ben 10... Actually.... " She starts blushing☺️.

"Ha... Actually..." I ask.

"You are mine now like forever and ever right😍...." She asks smiling way too much and with eyes wide open.

"YES...!! My cute.... cutest...... Pretty Face😘...." I tell her pulling her cheeks.

"Hehee🙈..." She smiles and I just keep looking at her adorable smile.

"Close your eyes...." She says.

"Why?" I ask her wrapping my hands around her neck.

"Ben 10 Please☺️..." She asks with the cutest face.

"NOPE😋...!!" I tease her.

"Ben Please.... Please.... Please😫...." She keeps singing.

"Okay OKAY...." Saying that I close my eyes. And then she comes close to me and I can feel her breath.

My heart♥️ starts beating fast..... She comes closer and she pecks me on my lips and I freeze in the place I am.

After few seconds I open my eyes I see Madi runs away.

"OMG...!!" That's all I say and I can't stop smiling🙈.

"Madi seriously I am not going to leave you🙈 trust me." I say to myself and I run to first room to find her.

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 7.5K 12
Life is a maze, a colourful confusing one at that. Trapped and entranced in my books I never thought I would find a perfect man. No man was like the...
21.3K 1K 33
"I don't want a divorce" His declaration that changed her life. Jewel was 29 years old when Jackson came into her life. By that time, she was already...
11.8K 599 13
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
76.4K 4.4K 37
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...