The Ruthless She Wolf

By Obsidian_Eren

Ever since that day, everything changed. Ever since that day, the people she knew, everything she thought she... More

Backgrounds
Prologue
~(1)~
~(2)~
~(3)~
~(4)~
~(5)~
~(6)~
~(7)~
~(8)~
~(9)~
~(10)~
~(11)~
~(12)~
~(13)~
~(14)~
~(15)~
~(16)~
~(17)~
~(18)~
~(20)~
~(21)~
~(22)~
~(23)~
~(24)~
~(25)~
~(26)~
~(27)~
~(28)~
~(29)~
~(30)~
~(31)~
~(32)~
~(33)~
~(34)~
~(35)~
~(36)~
~(37)~
~(38)~
~(39)~
~(40)~

~(19)~

102 10 0
By Obsidian_Eren

Upon the table where she was last seated is where she is now sprawled out on with drool being the only layer between her and the reading material that she was reading previously. 

Her figure begins to stir but it's gradual; it's evident that she is tired. Her eyes finally open with blurry vision at first which then adjusts to the normal library setting where she remembers being last. 

Anessa raises her body up off the table underneath her and face palms for the unbelievable amount of drool that is engulfing one side of her face. 

How tired was she?

Soon, the reality of the current life she is facing kicks in and almost immediately, she's sporting a frown for her lovely mate who is in the pack hospital with some crystal substance growing inside him and she can't do anything about it. 

Wasn't Daniel and Darek here with me? 

Her thoughts were right, they were but where are they now? 

In the far distance, two voices emerge making her eyes perk up at the sound. 

Maybe it's them? 

As she follows the sound, she comes to the conclusion that it is them. 

With decision to not eavesdrop in mind, she spins on her heels and begins to walk in the opposite direction but suddenly, she stopped. 

"Did it work?" One voice whispered to another. 

"Yeah she totally believed it." What did she totally believe? Who is this she that they are talking about? 

"For one of the most powerful Alphas in the world, she's quite gullible." Okay so maybe they are talking about Anessa. Why though?

"Thank the Goddess for that man!" 

"We need to plan the next move." There was one unknown voice though, one that wasn't supposed to be there. Their hushed voices made her unbelievably angry, her Alpha side was beginning to overpower her human one. No one talks about her like that. 

"Yes but I feel as though she's getting suspicious." 

"We just need to be more careful then." 

"Okay so I think we shou-"

Her body drops to the floor as a sharp and instantaneous pain develops in her head. 

...

Anessa 

My body feels unusually heavy. There is a searing pain in my head. Was I hit? 

If I was hit, what was I hit with? Shouldn't I have healed already? 

What's going on? 

I'm getting tired of all these unanswered questions. 

All my concentration or what's left of it is being focused into me opening my eyes and to actually try to see and try to figure out what's going on. 

Within blinking a few times, it looks as though I'm in a cell. I'm not really sure. 

Okay, that rotten stench of blood and dead bodies just entered my nose, it's definitely a cell and there's no doubt about it. 

There seems to be little hay scattered on the floor everywhere or maybe an abundant amount of floor scattered on the floor. 

Something slowly burns through my wrists as I look up and realize it's silver. Silver limits our mobility and it makes us have no contact with out wolf or our pack what so ever. 

Great, I'm never getting out of here. If it's one thing that can definitely stop a werewolf, it's silver. 

Luckily, it's around my wrists and not around my neck; got to thank the Goddess for that one. 

Suddenly, the dimly lit cell is blocked of its light source by what seems to be a person but I can't recognize the scent. 

"What a pity, the most powerful Alpha in the world is restrained by silver chains!" His voice sounds rough, maybe in his late thirties probably? 

My face contorted in confusion, he was still unrecognizable and clearly, he had some guts and the audacity to dishonour my title. 

This makes us both angry and unfortunately, the mysterious voice noticed. 

"You're nothing but a pup. Some powerful wolf that you are portrayed to be my many, however, here you are, grovelling in this rotting cell that you imprison others in. Ironic isn't it?" 

"Maybe if I wasn't tied up, I'd rip your head of your body just to show you how powerful I really am." 

"Oh, the princess has a mouth. How nice. I thought I was speaking to a retard." 

'I don't appreciate his tone Anessa.' Snow began to talk in my head and it made me wonder but I had no time to concentrate on the questions that were warping my mind. 

'I can't do anything about it Snow, getting angry is what he wants.' I've met many people like him; all he's fishing for is a reaction and I will not give him that satisfaction. 

'You're right.'

'Okay, you have to help me control my anger, I don't want to feed his evident ego.' I should have added, 'Even more.'

"Silent again is she?" The unfamiliar guy in front of me bent forward and actually chortled because something was so funny. 

I need to calm down. All I can do is glare at him and hope that he just shuts his dirty mouth. Goddess, if I wasn't in chains, I would rip his heart out and eat it raw. Cruel, I know.  

"If this was a cartoon, you'd see smoke coming out of your ears. Is the pup really that mad? Well I've got news for you princess, I'm only just getting started." Control yourself Anessa...do not give him the reaction that he so craves. 

Control. 

Control. 

Control. 

"I bet you want to rip my head off right now and even if you could, what good would it do? You are locked up in these chains and you are unable to move an inch. Such a pathetic pup. It's a shame really to even call you a Alpha." Control yourself Anessa.

He's right, I really can't move an inch and even if I could, the first thing I would do is rip his throat out with my teeth. Wait, no, I would rip his heart out...and eat it raw. 

He's lucky that the only thing giving him mercy is the silver I'm confined to that is burning through my blistering flesh without any remorse. He's really lucky that these chains are suffocating my wrists. 

"Who are you?" My monotone voice seems to astonish him a bit. 

It wasn't bitter or sad, it was emotionless, a preferred tone that I've mastered many times ever since that day and in many situations similar to this one that I am currently enduring. 

"Oh 'the great Anessa', my identity is of no use to you, well as of right now." 

I would beg to differ. 

I grunt beneath my breath, I want to know who this man is and I want to know now but clearly, the only thing that he can spit out is an insult. 

I need to think of something and I need to think of it fast. This imbecile is making me incredibly enraged and all I want to do is feed him to my pack or make a feast out of him that some wolves would gladly enjoy. 

Again the little light is blocked out completely by another figure, one that seems shorter in comparison to the other moron. Goddess, please don't tell me it's another moron. 

Let's hope that this one isn't as stupid as the other one. 

"Oh Jonathon, give it a rest." 

...

Well, at least we know his name but something about the voice that said it seemed to bewilder Anessa to the highest degree. 

"No, it can't be." It really couldn't be but it unfortunately was. 

"Hello baby.

---

Wow. Didn't see that one coming did we? 

I hoped you guys liked it and I WILL BE CONCENTRATING ON THIS BOOK MORE THIS WEEK AND ALL THROUGH THE CHRISTMAS VACATION. 

What did you think about this chapter? 

What do you want to see next? 

Please smash that vote button and destroy your keyboard whilst typing a comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 204 24
Aim, a twenty-four year old werewolf, is determined to be part of the revolution that will shake her species to the very foundation. A dark past haun...
25K 1K 41
What happens when your suppose to be with somebody your destined for but your whole life, you have been lied too, and on your birthday your true self...
563 2 10
Meet Claire Randy. She's a kind, caring person. She's beautiful but no one ever tells her. She's sarcastic. She loves her family and friends more tha...
42 1 7
Aphrodite was only 17 when her mother and grandmother were killed in a rogue attack. She blames herself for what happened, thinking if she just went...