Forever Mine(Sanvers AU)

By ShaysHarmony

"I never stopped loving you, Alex, All these years not a day passed by where I didn't think about you, worry... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10- Epilogue

498 20 6
By ShaysHarmony

Alex POV

Two months later

*Kara's wedding got post-poned following the events of Cadmus*

"Kara you look absolutely stunning" I said as I watched her twirl in her wedding dress.

"I feel amazing. And nervous. And like im about to puke. Alex why am I so nervous?" she rambled as she fidgeted with her engagement ring again.

"Relax, it's normal. It's you're wedding day, even the all mighty kryptonian can get nervous on her wedding day" We both laughed as Kara straightened her glasses.

"Alex" She said as she turned to look at me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"What if I mess this up? What if Lena decides im not what she wants anymore? What if-" I cut her off.

"Hey. Its okay, Lena loves you, More than anyone else. Trust me I see the way she looks at you, how she worries about you everytime you go out there even though she knows you can handle yourself, how she ALWAYS talks about you, I mean really she wont shut up it gets annoying" we both laughed.

"The point is," I continued. "You love her and she loves you, so you'll be fine" I rubbed her back reassuringly.

"Thanks Alex" She smiled and gave me a quick hug.

"Alex, time to go we're about to start" Mom said as she walked in on us.

I turned to Kara "You gonna be okay?" She nodded and I followed my mom out.

I walked down the aisle and spotted Maggie sitting at the front and I went up to her.

"Hey" I said and she got up and gave me a quick kiss. "Hey" she said with a smile and we both stood on opposite sides, as I was Kara's bride maid and Maggie was Lena's.

A few moments later Lena walked out, looking absolutely beautiful, but since she didn't want any of her family at the wedding James was walking her down the aisle, he let go of her as she stood next to Maggie who gave Lena a reassuring smile.

I turned my head to see Kara walking down, Jeremiah accompanying her. Once I saw her and Lena, and how beautiful they both looked It got me thinking about Maggie, so I turned to look at her and how she was absolutely breath-taking. I started to tear up just thinking about how much I loved her, and I knew I couldn't lose her ever again.

Kara stood next to me.

"Hey Its okay" she said once she saw that I had been crying and I just smiled at her.

"Before we start the ceremony, would anyone like to say a few words?" the priest asked.

I thought about it for a moment, as I glanced at Maggie who had already been looking at me and she smiled.

I turned to Kara and she gave me a confused look so I pulled her closer and whispered "Im about to crash your wedding with some soppy hopeless romantic words, do you mind?"

Kara laughed slightly "I mean youd kinda steal all the spotlight from my wedding but.." I rolled my eyes at her. "Im joking, go ahead I know how much you love Maggie" I nodded and smiled gratefully as Kara went back to her position.

"Actually, I would" I said and he signalled for me to stand in his place.

I walked to the podium and took a deep breath, both Lena and Kara were smiling at me, while Maggie had a bit of a confused look on her face.

"We're here today to celebrate these two wonderful women who are declaring their love for each other forever" I started off, shaking a bit.

"I watched these two grow closer and closer for years, I watched them become fast friends and I watched them fall in love. Never have I seen two people who care so deeply for each other in my life. And I know that they will forever cherish each other" I paused for a moment, taking a quick glance at Maggie before continuing.

"When you love someone, theres nothing in this world that can tear you two apart. Even when life knocks you down or you get separated for a while you'll always find your way back to each other. Thats what soulmates do, they will always be there for each other. Lena and Kara have been through alot together these past few years and seeing how no matter what happened they stayed together was truly inspiring" Kara was tearing up a bit as I looked at her, she smiled and nodded towards Maggie. I took a deep breath before glancing at Maggie.

"You see I met my soulmate a few years ago, but something unfortunate happened and I lost her. Or atleast I thought I did" I started and Maggie's eyes widened as I stepped closer to her.

"She was everything to me. I couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to her. So watching her leave and not being able to do anything about it broke my heart. And if I could go back to that day and stop her, I would. But you see, even though we were apart for years, we still found each other. When she showed up one day and crashed my lunch date with my family. Boy was I furious that she just came back after I hadn't seen her for years. But then I realized, ever since she got back, ive been a better person. A better version of myself. And I couldn't be happier" I turned to look at Maggie.

"Maggie you make me a better person. And I never want to think about losing you ever again, I cant bare to see what would happen to me if I were to lose you again, meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want to spend every moment of whats left of my life with you. We've spent too much time apart, I don't wanna waste any more time" Maggie started tearing up as the biggest smile ever plastered on her face.

"Unfortunately I don't have a ring right now because this was a bit spontaneous but-"

I grabbed Maggie's hands and held them softly.

"Maggie Sawyer, will you marry me?"
Everyone turned to look at us and I was starting to worry that this wasn't such a good idea until Maggie shook her head.

"Of course I'll marry you, Alex" She said and she kissed me passionately as the crowed started clapping and a few people were tearing up in joy as Kara and Lena congratulated us.

When the excitement died down a bit we all got back to our places as the ceremony began.

***********************

6 years later....

"Jeremy, Sara, come on we have to go!" I said as I finished packing the last of the clothes.

I sighed in frustration that they still weren't listening to me.

"Relax babe, we're going to be fine" Maggie said as she gave my cheek a quick kiss.

"But if those two rascals don't come down we're going to be late, I told Lena we'd be there by 11 and its already 10:30" I sat down, annoyed. I started fidgeting with my wedding ring.

"Kids! Come on we're going to be late!" Maggie yelled to them and they both came running down the stairs.

"Well its obvious who their favorite parent is" we both laughed as our kids finally came down.

We adopted Sara a few months after we got married, she was 3 years old and her biological parents had left her on the side of the road as a baby.

We adopted Jeremiah when he was just a few months old and we decided to name him Jeremiah as his biological parents had left him nameless.

"You guys excited to see aunty Lena and aunty Kara?" Maggie said as she handed Jeremy his coat.

"I can't wait to play with Derek! Hes so much fun!" Sara said excitedly and I smiled happily.

We left the house and I placed our bags in the trunk and closed it. Turning to Maggie I gave her a big smile.

"I love you" she said as she kissed me.

"I love you too, forever"

------------------------------

Andddddddd thats the end folks... I know super cheesy super lame but its my first fan fic and im still trying to figure out my best way of writing so bare with me while I figure it out.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the book and I want to thank you all for all the support,and for taking time out of your day to read my shitty book, Im currently working on a book thats originally mine(not fanfiction) and the first chapter should be out soon for whoever would want to read it :)

Thanks again!!

Feedback is greatly appreciated :) even if its criticism I could use all the help in figuring out a style that works that people enjoy reading!

~Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 66 8
"This is a superhuman society, with 80% of the world possessing some uncanny ability." Aina Aoi is simply one of the many within that 80%, and she...
17.4K 427 15
Toni had went to a party one night and cheated on Cheryl. She was very drunk, so she didn't really remember. Cheryl confronts her about whether or no...
148K 2.6K 37
A normal teenager labeled as the HBIC rich bitch named Cheryl Blossom lives in a normal small town called Riverdale. New kids from the south side arr...
14K 404 14
Nicole had been working at the "Enchanted Lake" a summer camp, for three years. Until she crossed the gaze of a certain photographer named Waverly, h...